Buzzfeed Beta Male

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc
This video caused some uproar, as you might know. It basically depicts a beta male who is active on 4chan, failes in love life en becomes a social mysagonist outkast.
What does Holla Forums think of this?
I personally think it's a horrible move on Buzzfeed's part.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodlife.com/2014/06/21/jeremy-meeks-2002-arrest-beating/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why? It gets clicks from angry virgin Holla Forumstards. That's all they care about.

Because they claim to be all about the positive and such, but now target a group of people and humiliate them. But I don't mind, let buzzfeed go to hell lol

I really do not give a single shit about the fragile feelings of Holla Forumsyps. They should be humiliated.

It's a sad fact that it's absolutely fine to rip into male losers, society doesn't care at all. Expect no sympathy.

I see nothing wrong with this.

we virgins are taking over. this is why we will destroy feminism from the inside. keep going to your fratbro parties lefties, enjoy them while you still can

I think it's pretty funny and well execute, we finally see the beta fedoraking as an animated figure on the screen. What else is that I love the humorless reaction of these people, on one hand they'd tell "SJW snowflakes" to stop being sensitive and then on the other cry foul when their demographic - or a demographic that is portraying them, image board goers - is targeted.

Someone /r/ing that mspaint comic with the Trump supporter saying how he's going to kill leftists in one panel and lamenting Spencer's punch in the second panel.

someone

Enjoy getting cucked by the stronkest alpha SS guy, Hans.

Lol what? Even if this were true (it's not) how autistic do you have to be to believe trust that?

Didn't watch the video but this sounds like me minus the hatred of women part ;__;

Here's one.

Holla Forumsyps are brain damaged

Even the normalfags know dominance hierarchies have a hereditary basis and that egalitarianism is a sham.

xD

Yeah leftists are definitely alpha male chad jock fratbros

and out of all places this is coming from a Holla Forumsyp…

I think it's hilariously out of touch with real chan culture.

You won't get much sympathy here. Communism is for chads.

There isn't a single Holla Forums raid where these exact conflicting opinions were used as a last ditch "argument" when they ran out of actual arguments. It's all you guys really have at the ned of the day is lazy ad hom.

Holla Forums basically is the chans now.

I unironically will.

Everyone knows we here on Holla Forums are football playing Chad alpha-males with whom Holla Forumsyps simply CANNOT COMPETE.

To who are you talking and what are Chads?

This video is accurate to /r9k/ since inception, except for the dup messages

They should turn this into a TV show

Fucking hilarious

I>>1757181
It's shaming every man who isn't born 6.5+ chad

If you support this you might as well support eugenics and might equals right shit.

I'm reading a biography of Stalin right now and it's ridiculous what Chads the early Bolsheviks were.

If you were a qt3.14 peasant girl in a Siberian town where the Tsar had exiled a Bolshevik revolutionary, guaranteed you were gonna be a single peasant mother by the time they left town.

The pictures that came out of your Discord indicate otherwise, friendo

Whoops, forgot to remove shitpost flag. That post was 100% verifiably sourced true facts that even bourgeois historians agree on.

Buzzfeed is cancer tbh.

People who benefit from a liberal free sex market are going to to defend the conditions from which they benefit.

Fake shit, stopped watching there. Though I suppose post-Fappening imageboards are full of normals now.
You could instead make a gritty, gnarly half-hour feature about this absolute degenerate 200lbs hikki who lives in his mother's basement without her knowledge and spends his days watching PreCure and grinding jap mobile games. His entire political knowledge and life experience derives from image-boards which help him retain the vestiges of sanity through the illusion of having some sort of contact.

Yeah look at that 5'1 chad literally getting every pussy he passes wet

Buying a girl a gift like in the video is one of the single most autistic moves and I've literally seen it happen irl multiple times so I know that shit isn't even a straw man

The comment section's a salt mine as expected. "Very redpill, bro."

Young Stalin was a qt. 10/10 would bang and then listen to him tell me stories about the various bank robberies he had been on.

not a robot/wizardposter, I just find it very funny

stalin was 5'5" and bullied the 5'3" kruschev for being a relative manlet heh

which is why he didnt get purged because he was stalin's bitchboy

There is literally nothing wrong with this video. If you get triggered or offended by this video you need to toughen the fuck up and stop demanding PC when it comes to your super special identity

Is it also okay to mock people for market failings?

yezhov was eventually purged for being too much of a manlet though

how did they edit photos like this back in the day? did they just draw the missing bits in by hand?

wow he looks creepy as fuck as well.

don't give a damn about the video but the comments section is filled with 4channers playing up the project chanology era cringe. Lots of comments about how you shouldn't fuck with le elite 4chan hackers.

The only complaint I've got is that the beta in the video's too normal-looking to be your typical 4Chan NEET. He *could* actually get a girlfriend if he just played his cards right which somebody like this [pic related] couldn't to save his life.

/r9k/ is filled with incels that have normalfag-tier looks.

Give me a break, the dudes who buy expensive gifts for girls they barely know as a sort of barter for sex aren't doing it to be nice.

How do you know what's in their heads?

there is literally no excuse for not cutting your hair/shaving and doing the most basic of exercise so you don't look like a chubby double chinned faggot

Holla Forums was right all along.

Seems pretty creepy to me honestly.

I'm saying these are dudes I've known irl, who've expressed their intentions explicitly or who i've known well enough to know their implicit intentions (especially when they complain that x "wouldn't put out even though I bought her all this shit"). It's fucking pathetic.

I said it was a social failing. For you, is the proper response to a social failing mockery?

I'm normalfag-tier in the looks department and I've had 4 girlfriends in my 22 years of life. /r9k/ must be doing something seriously wrong if it's that hard for them to get to know women.

Gift giving itself is a tradition of exchange user. There is never a situation where gift giving does not imply exchange no matter how good your intentions are so absolute best case scenario you're either obligating them to reciprocate with their own gift or building an imbalanced relationship.

Gifts to close friends and family is not like this precisely because there's an implicit understanding of reciprocity.

stahp

White girls love to touch it. U mad bro?

I think OP is a faggot and am not clicking on neoliberal clickbait.

if they had normal looks they wouldn't be incel. that's just how it is

When those who are social failures refuse self-reflection and instead double down on their autism and become /r9k/ types, then yes. They deserve all of the humiliation in the world.

I will continue to fuck chicks, go to parties, smoke weed, drink beers and hang out with my FRIENDS until I fucking die.

Your such a loser that instead of even being able to realize that your life needs to change that instead you have decided to take pride in the fact that you are figuratively wallowing in your own shit.

Have fun being a loser and watching me fuck your wife.

This is not an economics video

It's a combo of both looks and personality.

I guess they took and the exact same pic of the landscape and put it on top of the other.

I found the video to be pretty relate-able in all honesty, I had that point in my life where I sucked at communicating with women. Frankly virgin identity politics like MGTOW is cancer and if Holla Forums really wanted to save the 'white race' they'd get their shit together.
Same. bros > hos. Bitches come and go, friends are harder to come by but tend to stay longer

someone change that red flag at the bottom of the poster into a swastika.

When the response to social failure is universal mockery, if you have an ounce of compassion, it isn't hard to see why pathology develops.

Don't worry I will use my social skills to trick a woman into marrying you so i can then fuck her while you hide in the cuck tent.

fascinating

For guys personality is way more important though because you have to actually put yourself out there. If you are socially anxious you are at a huge disadvantage even if you are a 10/10 in the looks department.

It's not that hard to understand. If you're offended by this video it's exactly the same as black people being offended by stereotypes of them or women being offended by stereotypes of them. Get a thicker skin faggot

This is Leftypol.
EVERYTHING is socioeconomics.

Getting offended by stereotypes isnt idpol you fucking faggot.

Seriously though.

Have you considered for a second that maybe the reason you're a virgin might have something to do with your insane views?

I know. I'm just saying you can't look like this [pic related] and still get a girl to go out with you no matter how confident or tough you are.

I'm not talking about any identity. Failure to pick up on social norms isn't anything to do with identity. Drop the SJW field reality filter.

I don't have a problem with being mindful of the problems others face, but if someone claims inherent moral superiority because they're black or whatever it could be a problem.

Kim Dotcom says hello.

Literally SJW tier. Go protest at buzzfeed offices over how probl.ematic this depiction was

well…. you can get A girl. That doesn't mean it will be the girl you WANT…

No thats retarded. I have better things to do.

Ain't he rich though? Says on Google he's some typa internet entrepreneur so maybe he fat pockets are his redeeming quality.

hollywoodlife.com/2014/06/21/jeremy-meeks-2002-arrest-beating/
women don't give a shit about "insane views"
they'll just create some sort of way to spin it positive if you're attractive, like being unique or rebellious or some shit
it's all about the looks

That's true.

But maybe you could start compensating for your looks by not being a Nazi. If you don't look good you're going to have to make up for it somehow right?

Then maybe people need to lower their standards. Especially ones who look like your average /r9k/ user with the social skills of a dishcloth.

Get face tattoos.

Rebelling against society isn't the same as rebelling against social norms. Awkwardness is very different than criminality and it's not surprising to me that Holla Forumsyps can't tell the difference

I remember Jeremy Meeks. He's outta prison and a signed model now.

I'm pretty sure your average robot doesn't even talk to people and would be pretty fine if he got some psychotherapy.

Something I've picked up is that height's *really* important. Not that being 7ft is gonna guarantee you'll have girls bearing their teeth at you wherever you go, but at least not being a manlet will at least give you a chance. Look at Andrew Anglin for example. The guy's 5'3 in a country where the average man's 5'10. He ain't got no chance whatsoever.

As a conventially attractive manlet (5'9"), in my experience it doesnt really matter if you make up for it in other ways.

if somebody doesn't talk to people it's because that's what society wants of them. it gives them negative experiences if they do try to, so they choose the path of least resistance. nobody WANTS to be that way it's just the place society already cut out for them

Someday burgers will start using the metric system like the rest of us…

Doubt it. Apart from the mentally ill ones the ones bitching bout how "the game's rigged" and hating on Chads all day are mostly unfuckable to the typa girls they chase.

No, it's thinking life will always be high-school and choosing to blame society for deeper problems you have.

I know alienation doesn't help, but that's no excuse for not seeking help. not having money is

5'9 ain't manlet-tier height though. I'm talking anything under 5'7. You're fucked if you're that short unless your face's at least 8/10.

Well spooked my friend.

what "help" is there for robots? some woman who's never suffered or had problems in her life with a college degree being their psychiatrist?
none of that is going to help ugly robots. they need to be politically radicalized against feminism, and organize against female freedom so that they (or future generations) may have a chance at a happy life

Help clearly isn't what's on offer. Mockery is.

Kill me.

What issues do benzos cause?

Go to a psychologist, you idiots.

character armour
n
(Psychology) psychol the defence an individual exhibits to others and to himself or herself to disguise his or her underlying weaknesses: a term coined by William Reich

Why not just save yourself some effort and live the dream by defecting to ISIS.

Just stop being an autist

I hate to disappoint, but the time we tried it was a total failure and now days Americans are too proud to even consider it.

Not him, but I'm basically non-functional without adhd meds. Quit taking for several years and refused to go back on them even as my life fell apart. Drugs are way over-prescribed, but they do actually help some people.

Real talk, before I find another thread to recreationally shitpost on I wanna say that not being an autist or Elephant Man-tier in the face or body department can go far for anybody as long as they're either tough, funny, brave, ambitious or whatever else girls are attracted to. The game ain't "rigged", there's enough girls to go round for all of us. Just look at this 5/10 nigga and his 7/10 girlfriend…

i don't understand the video. is it a purpusfully bad strawman or

The research is not conclusive but there's strong evidence to believe they may greatly increase the chances of early dementia or Alzheimer's, especially if you take them daily. There are some contradictory studies but TBH, given what they do it does seem reasonable that taking them daily could lead to eventual long-term issues.

there'd be no one to fucking target if retards didn't by into that krillin-tier pop-psy bullshit

and there's the problem; people having a fixed idea of how things are "supposed" to be and then getting asshurt when reality turns out differently

Well shit. I'm fucked.

Not him, but

Bell Hooks and her book Feminist Theory: From margin to center pretty much BTFO's bourgeois feminism. Claiming that to a proletarian woman, a better ally is a proletarian man than a bourgeois woman. And it is up to proletarian men to discard the ideology of bourgeois family that only serves in inheritance of property.

And Simone Beauvoir in the Second Sex clearly states that bourgeois woman has more solidarity for a bourgeois man than a proletarian woman.

Current bourgeois feminism is more akin to a party line serving the interests of the ruling class and the capital, rather than an emancipatory movement.

In general enemies of Marxism have to masquerade as Marxists.Reading those books mentioned makes you able to distinguish genuine ones from the paid demagogues.

Those who toss away the socio-economic class are the ones who are on the payroll of the bourgeoisie to keep the status quo and economic exploitation through wage slavery going.

How do you propose to deal with the self-defeating attitudes and even practices of those that you talk about.

Being one of them, one thing is to be aware of it, the other is to deal with it. But don't worry, at this state I will avoid women since at this state of mine, I would only be an impediment, a burden if things were to go further.

THC protects the brain from that a bit. As for more legal stuff look into turmeric's effect on alzheimers. Basically any powerful anti inflammatory helps.

this board deserves to be deleted.

triggered

You are an idiot after all.

The second line was sincere, the rest was obvious memeing.

Hmm really makes you think.

buzzfeed is Holla Forums
There's still time to switch sides, no need to go down with the ship.

No thanks, neocon cuck

/r9k/ and wizchan posters are the first to get the gulag, bucko