Bernie did it

Bernie did it
Jezzah did it
Jean_Luc did it
Why isn't she doing anything? What is she waiting for? Or are we waiting for someone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

nachdenkseiten.de/
heise.de/tp/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Germans_(political_current)
youtu.be/JFvQuZBxh-Q
bild.de/politik/inland/bild/zeigt-die-doku-die-arte-nicht-zeigen-will-52155394.bild.html
subversionpress.wordpress.com/2015/04/17/the-anti-german-ideology/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too many Germans seem to be happy with things as they are.

She is an open Stalinist who longs for a return to the DDR.

Not really though.

I want to read more about her. Are there any reliable lefty outlets that discuss German politics in English or Spanish?

this

Its absurd how many Germans I've met that vote against their own interests because Merkel is "a strong leader".

Cunt won't take me 1v1 tho

I'd say she basically is a "strong leader" - she is creating the 4th Reich through a German dominated EU.

Get off the internet Donald

Because she's a woman.

I'd be comfortable with any German language outlets too. I don't speak great German, but enough that I could probably read articles with the help of google translate.

Merkel is theresamay tier

Sounds based honestly.

a lot of shit was better in the DDR and I completely understand people in the east that want it back.

nachdenkseiten.de/
heise.de/tp/

Unfortunately both German. I tried to talk with some so they can translate it into English and other popular languages for international discussions, but they are half-assed about it.
For all their punctuality, Germans have huge discipline issues.

I know little about German politics but Merkel seems to be running circles around every European and American leader. She's insulated herself from the worst aspects of mass migration and austerity by offsetting the burden on other countries.

It's pretty simple really. She's popular because she is doing what Germans of all classes want, which is establishing a fourth reich. The Germans are a disgusting race that should have never been permitted to exist after WWII.

like what

Should we change to 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧German flags🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Things are going too well in Germany. They're not great, but a sufficiently large part of the population is doing okay-ish and getting bombarded with propaganda about how everything is fine, unemployment is down, tax revenues are at record highs, and sho on and sho on.

Gotta give it to Merkel and the rest of the neolibs in power. They manage to export poverty and exploitation far enough - having pretty much highjacked the EU to propagate its own kind of German economic imperialism - that the population is, by and large, content with the situation.

You fucking bet they will be surprised when uprisings happen in the south of Europe and/or the EU breaks itself apart to push Germany away.

A lot of social institutions and rights that existed in DDR don't exist in Germany even today.

Daycare is just one example.

merkel's been able to stave off a lot of the shit everyone else is dealing with by pillaging the rest of the EU via predatory interest rate policy

It's below okay-ish, actually. Living costs are high, middle class is shrinking, and people have the lowest rate of real estate ownership in all of Europe. Also we are having the lowest relative low wage sector of all of Europe.

I urge all my European comrades not to play into stupid anti-German IdPol. We are getting just as fucked by Merkel and her cronies as everyone else, literally all the export surplus goes into our national debt while our infrastructure rots. You are right about the propaganda though. Even leftists play useful idiots for porky by buying into it.

This.

Nah. There is a particular group of fuckos who want their glorious Reich back but they hate Merkel and her lot for not sharing the same spooks (MUH NATION, MUH RACE, etc.)

The neolib gang heading Germany is in it for the usual money and power. They know too well that to stay in power requires the population to be massively classcucked, which in turn requires a halfway decent standard of living. Within their own framework, it can currently only be achieved by impoverishing the rest of the continent; ugly finance tricks are one way they do it, the massive trade imbalance they have is the other.

The end product of this mess really is its own kind of German imperialism, but it is a side effect more than an explicit goal of dominating Europe IMO.

When I listen to people like Söder or the BILD when they talk about the lazy Greek who goes getting drunk on Uzo after one hour of work I'd say this form imperialism is pretty real and intentional.

It has something to do with disconnecting the economic from the polticial sphere. Sure you can't exploit people with guns like the evil Kaiserreich or the Nazis! But exploitation being possible within the framework of a neoliberal economy? Beyond imagination for the average German liberal.

I should have differentiated between what people in Germany think and what's actually happening. Broad segments of the population are thoroughly fucked, but they think they're doing fine.

Antigermans are a plague upon the Left. They're starting to reek of controlled opposition, what with e.g. their unconditional support of Israel and the focus on drama more than any concrete, relevant issues. As you say, IdPol.

Aye. The ways are merely slightly more subtle because they need the votes.

Yeah, that's annoying. It's been a few years now that I've been getting my news from the German satirical programs, because they talk about issues that the "real" news barely mention in passing anymore and ridicule the propaganda. Thankfully, German satire - especially the one on publicly-funded TV - is surprisingly biting and willing to discuss societal and political issues.

That is pretty much Imperialism by the books, only the apparent political motives are different. The underlying goals are money and power as usual, but the political pretense is different. Colonial empires of old used MUH GLORIOUS EMPIRE, but the neolibs of today use MUH MARKETS. I wouldn't say it's a disconnect of the political and economical spheres, just a different dynamic. Politics used to serve as a pretense for the economy, but the masks have pretty much dropped by now. Politics serves the economy almost transparently.

Die Anstalt ist good stuff. They are decidedly anti-American and anti-imperialist, therefore triggering the living shit out of Antigermans, recently talked to one who claimed they are all antisemites. I read an article by Antigermans saying that critisizing neoliberal austerity policy "is in its method of critique identical with structural antisemitism". Imagine how much brain tumor you need to write drivel like that.

Die Anstalt has some weaker episodes as well where they adhere to liberals, but I guess you kinda have to do that once in a while to appease the public TV channel on which they are on.

The Heute Show used to be good when it came up, but I don't like it anymore. They never take a stance anymore, just doing cringey jokes.

Wait, Antigermans are pro-liberal???

I should probably start watching die Anstalt then. Die Heute Show is what I used to follow regularly, but I've stopped. They are getting depressing to watch, trying to make light-hearted jokes about how everything is going to shit.

I agree with you, but what they are doing is actually massive market manipulation. They apply market when it suits them (e.g. Fraport buying out all Greek Airports), as in enriching their cronies, but manipulate it when the latter are in danger (muh too big too fail). Socializing losses, privatizing profits. There is a recent surge of classical liberalism because of that, FDP does good in polls because all they need to do is to appeal to the muh free market and any left-wing solutions are quickly branded as populism. I have yet somebody explain to me how crying muh NAP is somehow less populism.

Yeah, by now. You could say that the masks have finally dropped. Not surprising that Sahra Wagenknecht keeps on triggering them, eh?

I don't actually know what they economically stand for because they are so confusing and inconsistent. I doubt they even have a coherent economic stance.

They care more about cultural issues (Frankfurt School, Antisemitism) than about politics or economics - which doesn't stop them to deliver unqualified comments about the latter by injecting loads of IdPol into it. Antideutsch is pretty much the closest to what Holla Forums thinks Cultural Marxism is.

Schäuble is like the Pope of that bullshit. Blergh.

And it is making me angry. Like I said, things are either going too well or people are far too classcucked for the bloody FDP of all parties to enjoy yet another surge in popularity. How much of the magic yellow trickle-down Kool-Aid does one even have to drink to vote for THOSE guys?

oh fuck it's a real thing en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Germans_(political_current)

Yes. A lot of them are in Antifa and as we know A LOT of people there are just LARPing liberals.

One of the most famous bits of Die Anstalt was when they made a flip chart exposing how literally every big media in Germany has ties to hardcore Neocons, transatlantic lobby organizations and other NATO shit. This triggered the living shit out of the Editor-in-chief of Die Zeit, Joseph Joffe, who went full DELET THIS that he had to go court about and lobbyed at the TV channel to delete the entire episode.

Here is it:
youtu.be/JFvQuZBxh-Q

Neoliberals who are spooked about the AfD. I think lots of neolibs would love to vote for the AfD if it wasn't for their nationalism. AfD is basically lolberg at this point, they want to abolish a progressive tax system, lmao

Basically under AfD a construction worker would pay the same taxes as the Aldi-Brothers (Kirchhoff-Modell).

Thanks. One can say whatever about the pretty shitty way the German public TV stations are being financed, but they're about the only ones left in the mainstream aside from the likes of TITANIC who publish anything remotely bothersome to the establishment.

wtf Bild

bild.de/politik/inland/bild/zeigt-die-doku-die-arte-nicht-zeigen-will-52155394.bild.html

She retracted those statements later on.

gimme back my Rosa you Kraut bastards

See subversionpress.wordpress.com/2015/04/17/the-anti-german-ideology/

They're a weird, weird thing. And the only serious leftist I know is one of them…

Three Whom God Should Not Have Created: Germans, Anglos, and Flies

And who would that be? Does he have a blog? That frankly sounds like a contradiction in terms, unless you count as Anti-German anybody who is vaguely uncomfortable with strong anti-Israel positions or anybody who memes destroy Germany stuff. Anti-Germans proper are pro-Nato shills who chant in bad English about how it's great to kill this or that ethnic group of undesirables.

She's can't pull off the old grumpy dude thing. Even Corbyn had to get grouchier to get any success since he was too nice before

Germans are retarded.

Their only hope is to wait for somewhere nearby to have a revolution and liberate them.

yeah there is absolutely a German imperialism but it's nothing like pre-45 imperialism or US imperialism

Germans certainly don't desire more territory, but they want to be an economic world power and will probably get their wish

a lot of them are Zionists

That's to deal with their population crisis due to them all being careercucks.

Merkel isn't good but she's certainly not incompetent. She's cucking basically all of Europe at the moment while May is having a go at making the Hillary campaign look good by comparison

They should've always been EU flags

Objectively the utilitarian thing to do after WW1 would have been to exterminate the German race to the last man.

What a missed opportunity.

Cause Germans choose to believe the "It's those damn Southerns fault!" narrative.

Morgenthau was right, Germany should have been destroyed while we still had the chance

I think a better description would be racist (and I don't mean that in the sense that everybody criticizing Islam secretly just hates brown people) neo-feudalists. But one could say that about many neo-liberals.

Don't use Google Translate. If you've got a decent grasp of sentence structure (and how German prepositions work) just look up the words and take it slow.

Use a good website like dict.cc to help you understand it.