Kraut appreciation thread

Let's show how much the Kraut is appreciated here. I'll start.

Every morning I kneel down and thank them for the Fiscal Compact.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_war_crimes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_2010
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Herr Engels und herr Marx sind die besten Deutscher,

Thank Gott for Mini jobs, how else could we maintain our competitive advantage?

Thank-you for Hermann Hoppe.

why do so many of the american far-right on the internet claim german heritage? i know a guy who claims to be full german, despite being born in america - the only actual tie his family has to germany was his dad being deployed in west germany. yet he, retardedly, swears blindly to being a 100% pure-blooded german.

what's a 100% pure blooded german? There's germans with brown hair, black hair, blonde hair. That place is more mongrel than fucking Iran.

It's exotic. Besides, how is that relevant to the topic?

Now show how us Merkel understands the plight of the worker.

Thank you, le Ghostbuster man

Thank-you for European ethnic nationalism

tbf a huge portion of white americans are of german heritage and were forced to erase it during WW1 and WW2. not that it really means anything but its not unlikely he is """pure""" german which as says is a funny fucking joke

Thanks for destroying Greece

Without Germany there would be no Hegel, Marx, Engels, Stirner and Lenin would still sit in Switzerland.

On the other side Anglo philosophy is the most classcucked fedora-tipping thing out there. So y'all can go fuck yourself.

The horror!

Nietzche a cute, Thus spoke Zarathustra was nice.
Also Shopenhauer memes, und danke for words/terms like Weltschmerz. Word like Schmetterling oder Schildkröte sind nice auch.

i love IG Farben

He did nothing wrong.

Ahh yes, only the Germans have compound words.

point taken about schoppy though.

As a German, Weltschmerz isn't a compound word for me. That's just a regular word.

Do you even Rindfleischettiketierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz

So left of center redditors blame everything on the germans instead of the jews huh?

So "revolutionary". So safe.

So close but so far…

Schadenfreude

We have like one Antideutsche poster here. So pls

It's like you dumb turds…you blame the jews, when the jews can't do anything without their american master's.
So close, but so far…or maybe you're american and you enjoy destroying western culture to replace it with whatever the fuck you cunts have there…

Holla Forums is a brain parasite

Germans are the niggers of Europe …? More like Romanians. The whole country is loaded with child rapists from what I've encountered talking to them.

Are you talking about the 4chan user who necrofucked a child while posting pictures of that on Holla Forums and saying "I smiled when I ripped out her entrails"?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_war_crimes
Yeah enslaving, raping and killing native Europeans is great.

Wow I didn't even know about that.

On a more hopeful note, what are the chances of kraut politics unfucking themselves from the horrifying Merkel/SDP neolib abyss they've been in for the last decade? Can /ourgirl/ Wagenknecht do it?

The world would be better if the Germans won WW1 tbh

Nice try, Kraut. We know you lot are responsible for all the EU shilling here.

Jerrycuckery.

This

Die Linke are going nowhere, Schulz is barely a leftist and he's a literla who who nobody will vote for, AfD haven't made a breakthrough yet, it's going to be 4 more years of Mutti Merkel.

Schulz isn't barely a leftist, he isn't a leftist at all. He's a right-winger.

That's full accelerationism. Merkel and Schäuble with their austerity madness are going to turn the country into a slum.

Shouldn't have been shilling for mass immigration this hard.

why austrian flag here?

Austria - East Germany - Luxembourg - Switzerland - Gemany - Liechtenstein

SAME SHIT SIX TIMES

because theyre sick of the current system and just have a stupid way of expressing it. they think it makes them more nazi like.

No, they blame white people, religious people, and conservatives. Presumably. They don't really have a coherent theory.
We blame the natural historical processes of capital.

Maybe, but we know winning wars just isn't in the cabbage niggers' DNA

This should be, "Victory in Europe will come to you but only if you comment "I did nothing wrong" on this picture.

bumpity

Germans are the most autistic, bootlicking, rulecucked subhumans in all of europe. Things the germans have given us:

I'm genuinely not only 1/4 german and 2/4 swedish but I'm also a direct descendant of Ragnar Lodbrok. By autright standards that's probably wank material. I genuinely don't feel race in myself, ever, so to me it's not important.

In case you're wondering the remaining 1/4 is finnish

I'm sure there's lots of us with meme genomes on here. For instance, I'm half Russian-Jewish, one quarter Scottish, one quarter Irish.

1/4 English
1/4 Ukrainian
1/8 Danish
1/8 Norwegian
1/4 Irish

Proudly unpolluted by German blood

they're really good at destroying civilization

Imagine if I'd make a post about black people like that. Dumbass

Blacks and Germans are both worse

the eternal kraut strikes again

What a profound intellectual, that Stirner!
Or he'd just've walked through not-Germany

jfc
really makes you think

really cycles my neurons

what did Holla Forums mean by this

Ich mag mein Land. Es ist die Regierung, die ich hasse. Ich mag die Leute, auch die Nigger, ich hasse nur die Führer und ihre Entartung.

Auch brauchen wir eine ostdeutsche Flagge auf Holla Forums.

this

see op

My liege,
Prussia
has entered into a military coalition against us!

I agree.

I want to believe there is some hope left for Germany, or rather the territories that make it up and their population. But the BRD? Holy shit no. Either reform it into something that does not siphon money from all European workers into the pockets of Benz/BMW/BASF/Krupp/etc. or break it down into its constituent states, it cannot be allowed to continue like this.

Or you could dissolve the EU. Germany wouldn't be able to exploit export surplus like that without it.

Germans are the best

A fairly dangerous proposal. As much as I dislike its neolib Trojan horse aspect, it is one of the biggest things that stands in the way of the continent tearing itself apart in war once more or China/Facebook/Apple straight out buying some of the smaller countries.

I'd like to recycle the EU into a loose confederation of regions, all large states dissolved, that delegate foreign/defence policy, large-scale infrastructure and coordination to whatever is left of the institutions in Brussels while they handle everything else. Regions would have to be cut to ensure none is so large it completely overpowers the other like Germany does right now.

And if you think I'm kidding about Apple/Facebook and so on buying out smaller countries, consider that Apple makes about as much revenue as the Belgian state in taxes, slightly more than the GDP of Portugal. Its net income alone is slightly bigger than the GDP of Slovenia.

was meinte er damit

The kraut was a mistake.

who are worse leftypol, krauts or turkroaches?

Let's be absolutely clear it was Prussia, The German Empire, Nazi Germany and West Germany which was a mistake.

Everything wrong with Germany started when the Prussian military state combined with the west German industrial wild west of capitalism.

Karl Marx - On the German Question

Agreed.

Oh jesus I just wrote a fucking essay on why Kraut and Tea is retarded and I don't get why people on leftypol like him before realizing that's not what this is about at all.

The SPD is neoliberal, thus, right wing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_2010

Come come now, Holla Forums, I've seen you guys trying to skootch yourselves away from Merkel for years now.