Why does the left wing love to suck the cock of Islam?

Why does the left wing love to suck the cock of Islam?

???

Why are right wingers such oblivious retards? The Canadian commitment in the Middle East has expanded under Trudeau and he recently announced a 70% military spending hike. He's a right winger.

When we crack down on Islam, we'll be cracking down on every other religion as well.

why does the right love to suck the cock of jews?

you can`t stop right wingers being idiots but you can destroy large part of their support base by not allowing this problem to happen in the first place
western imperialist sucking islamic cock because they bombed their countries

whoops, forgot an image ;)

sage you faggot

fuck forgot to sage

too late comrade, firing squad for you

s-sorry comrade Todd

please have mercy

That's where the money is.
t. former leftie

To fulfill the dreams of the kike billionaires who pay for us to fight the man, man. They want to create a mulatto underclass subservient to the Jewish master race. But like race ain't real so whatever. Fuck any racist that disagrees though.

but antifa already attacked churches all over europe. no mosque or synagoge has been attacked.

That's the right you're thinking of.
We just think that the best way to stop mass immigration and terrorism would be to stop bombing the shit out of the middle east and stop funding terrorists

Because being opposed to rounding up and mass murdering muslims = coddling islam

hahaha e b i n

Because muslim are far better than americans. Americans are using muslism to kill us, europeans. And of course european leaders enjoy sucking USA dick, won't back down.
Muslims are the victims, and we must united with them to get the world free from the real cancer: USA.

Doesn't change the fact there are still a fuckload of leftists sucking Islam's cock. Look at all the concessions he's being giving to Middle Eastern migrants.

We already know the score, cuck.

How do explain that how the majority of terrorist attacks are in the Muslim world, if they are the result of Western Imperialism? If the only reason Muslims are violent is because of Imperialism then why have Muslims been attacking and invading people since before colonialism existed? We also already know that drone strikes actually decrease the frequency and lethality of terrorist attacks.

You know those Muslims aren't going to care about your Commie fantasies of destroying the USA, right? They're just going to keep ignoring you while they rape, behead or blow up anything that isn't nailed down. How can you blame the USA when it was your own leaders that opened the door to these people, settled them in your countries and ignored them frequently disregarding your laws and culture until you are in the position you are currently in?

They admire strength. The left is predominantly fem brained.

I just like sucking cock in general tbh

This is a clever ironic post or completely unself-conscious one.

nobody said it's the only reason
it's a huge help because generally if you live in a relatively stable country, have a job, have some kind of life, you won't volunteer to strap a fucking bomb onto yourself
then the sanctions and bombs come, your parents are dead, your little brother is starving and suddenly hurting the great satan sounds like a nice way to leave this shitty world

but you don't want the problem to be complex because there has to be one cause and one cause only - islam

Leftist use immigrants to destroy national states. The religion of the immigrants is not a important issue in this project.

Liberals aren't leftist. Liberals try their hardest to be not-conservatives, so when conservatives hate muslims, therefore, liberals must love them.

Islam is not compatible with leftism.

Actually, yeah, compare the relative wealth of the Muslim world (Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, etc) to the most fucked up parts of it (Syria, Afghanistan, etc) and see which produces more terrorists.

Anti-imperialist logic, guilt over Nazism, guilt over slavery, guilt over colonialism

Islamig Gommunism will rule the world

what are you talking about?

why is the right unable to formulate a proper argument without conflating groups and resorting to strawmen?

Technically it's the former since they pay shitloads of money to spread propaganda and fund terrorism in the poor muzzie countries.

IIRC, African countries with significant Muslim populations have actually complained about Wahhabism ruining their politics.

Liberals call it Jonanism: rightists believe that everyone that disagrees with them is the same.

I see what you mean. I should have said "see where more terrorists originate." The funds for these groups definitely comes from rich countries, but I would imagine the fighters (or whatever you want to call them) themselves come from the poorer ones.

why do the arabs think destabilising the entire planet with their wahabbist crap will not affect them?
the younger generations are getting less and less religious, i can't see how they can hold it together.
or maybe this is a plan to delegitimise regular islam in order to secularise the middle east and add another billion consumers into the global system?

The main goal of these monarchs is to stay in power and be seen as the seat of True Islam. Their promotion of Wahhabism serves that end.

almost no muslims see them as that, they see the saudi royals as traitors.

No one ever accused the Arabs of being good at anything but exporting terrorism and pumping oil.

Why the fuck would anyone on the left love a inherently rightwing, reactionary, patriarchal, and hierarchical religious spook like Islam?

good post. that format was killing me though.

(1/2)

(2/2)

salafism should be made illegal worldwide just like islam in hoxha's albania

is that true criticising islam in canada is illegal?

remember last time when marxists united with the islamic revolution in iran?

they got jewed hard and purged, huh just ask any tudeh member

should have stayed loyalist to the secularist shah regime tbh

this.

why is hoxha so based

That is not the pattern we see with homegrown Muslim terrorists though; oftentimes they will be well-educated and from well-off backgrounds before they are radicalised.

You're agreeing with my point, you stupid nigger; leftists always jump to Western Imperialism whenever there is a terrorist attack anywhere in the West, even if it was aimed at a country which was never imperialistic. I was pointing out that was a retarded point and you agreed with me, congratulations on being right.

muslim radicals always end up radicalized because liberal capitalism allows religious ghettos in the name of "multiculturalism" instead of assimilating everyone into a secular mindset. but that again is the work of CAPITALIST neoliberalism, not communism. you should read on how lenin dealt with religious militias