Ethnonationalist in the streets

Civic nationalists in the sheets

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/5aqtz7/full_list_of_white_supremacists_that_fetishize/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do they all end up fucking Asian women? Jesus.

WMs have significantly higher SMV over AMs, so you're able to marry up. Contrast that with WW where the only way you're marrying up is if you have money, and this is why you see 4-5 WMs pulling 7-8 AFs, instead of settling for 4-5 WW.

Orientalism

Well, it also goes against their principles.

Civic Nationalists are specifically not against legal immigration and miscegenation. This is why the ethnic nationalists Holla Forums call them race traitor cucks.

chinks are so adorable
I hope I get my own one day

These guys aren't civic nationalists.

This guy is an ethnic nationalist with a non-white wife, for example. This is just one of many examples. They betray their principles of ethnic homogenity by doing shit like this, hence me saying civic nationalist in the sheets

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/5aqtz7/full_list_of_white_supremacists_that_fetishize/

I'm reading his wikipedia page right now, and it doesn't point to him being a hard ethnic nationalist at all. He dislikes the "5% of blacks that are ferociously violent towards whites" but otherwise recommends that one "cultivate friendships with the minority of intelligent and well socialized blacks". This would be putting the "based negro" on a pedestal which is something ethnic nationalists don't tolerate.

His views on immigration are that we should maintain an "ethnic balance" i.e. not completely replacing Europeans with brown people, as then the nation ceases to exist. This is a far cry from "no non-white immigration".

Pulling a hot asian wife doesn't exactly go against his stated ideology. Honestly this is the equivalent of an aut-rightist bitching at me for being an ancom while typing this message from my iphone se.

It's just post-hoc rationalization for gut feelings. Anyone with an asshole relative (not just racist) has heard similar ass-pull reasoning. He is not advocating for compromise as much as he is sheepishly admitting that what he really wants is retarded and, from his perspective, naively utopian.

You could be right, but I'm not one for telling people what they really believe as whenever that has been done to me, it has been completely wrong top to bottom.

This one strikes me as a gentleman of impeccable tastes and the utmost refinement. A supreme gentleman, if you will.

I didnt get any of that.

Isnt putting non-phychotic, intelligent, nice people over idiotic violent people just normal common sense regardless of race?

Generally I agree, but I see these people more akin to scientific cranks than political ideologues. Some people you can't help but try to mind read.

Damn you, and your commie telepathy.

Of course, but for hardline ethnic nationalists who genuinely believe that their race is being destroyed/replaced (while neoliberal burgers gleefully go along with that narrative and throw gas on the fire) there can be no compromise in their eyes.

In this specific case, derbyshire's actions are roughly in alignment with his (stated) beliefs, so I don't think attempting to discredit him by setting up a strawman of what you think he really thinks, and then using that to claim he's a hypocrite is going to do anything other than make us look like butthurt, intellectually dishonest liberals. Instead, attack his stated beliefs directly and discredit him through that avenue.

very handsome imo. girl is nice too

I'm sure you won't be complementing his looks when he tops out at 5'7".

Burger

I'm not saying he's a hypocrite or whatever, only that his stated views are themselves intellectually dishonest because they lack any sort of meaning beyond the perspective of the same hardline white nationalism he claims to reject. It's like ancap logic, too vapid or incoherent to analyze.

girl a cute
also civic nationalism is a retarded oxymoron