FUCK FREELY

da womz r destroy muh western civilizacation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TVShinjuku/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=23lZPPdZNrA
youtube.com/watch?v=1Sbz3oPLuSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that what that fascist cunt looks like?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who?

looks like a jew

I think it's Nlack Pigeon Speaks

*Black

i know

I always knew this dude had self image problem around women which is why he moved to Japan of all places. I swear 'westerners' who move to Japan are fucked in the head

So this is the saviour of western civilisation?

lel

Why is he in Mexico? Is he doing some alt-right travel show?

Felix Lace (Black Pigeon Speaks) has another YouTube channel focusing on travel(TVShinjuku) named after a Red light district in Japan, problem is he uses the exact same design style and voice so people eventually spotted him. He even closes one of his videos with a load of pigeons on him, I can't find this video since its been so long since I found this.

Take a look, its heavily implied he fucks Thai Ladyboys in some of his videos

youtube.com/user/TVShinjuku/videos

love to showcase sex travel and simultaneously mourn the Decline of the West

Did find this video of him zooming into some ladyboy's ass at the start of the videos though
youtube.com/watch?v=23lZPPdZNrA

wasted thread, dumb subject

Yeah he doesn't have a sense of Irony being a western man who moved to Japan then bitching about women not having any In group loyalty. If some youtuber were to publicly dox him people woudn't take him that seriously. Most of his fans don't know who he is, I've checked pol. To bad were a bit more principled

Especially because Japan is the most cucked country of all time. They don't seem to care that Japan pissed away their own culture for western garbage.
It's only bad when it's the opposite way of course :D

Are we? Fuck a reactionary. Spread this shit far and wide.

Probably one of saddest things I've seen. Why would you make a vlog about being a westerner sex tourist

True, I think its good, I was thinking about the our wider community and how it would look on our image.

Then again BPS is a stack of shit. Being that he is a white man in Japan we could check Japanese social media and probably find out heaps on him, unfortunately I don't speak Japanese maybe one of us could make a doxxing thread, I don't know if this is allowed on leftypol though.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Sbz3oPLuSM
His new video just reminded me how shit he was

It don't think it's real doxxing if he already has his image blatantly out there, as evidenced in the sex travel vids

It's like that fuck from TRS "Ghoul" who got outed because he was using his real name and face on his youtube channel

according to some Holla Forumslacks his script is written by Molyneux, any truth to that? Looking at his content it kind of makes sense. yes it's actually baseless, like a lot of things on Holla Forums, I've only seen one Portuguese poster actually claim that

Why are these people so dense? This is retarded on several levels.

"Social justice is about bullying people who don't follow the Stalinist ideology" 5.25.

They suffer from big egos and the dunning Kruger effect, they also need to pander. BPS has done good Pro LSD and Veganism videos and even some videos about smart city planning they have jackshit in views though.