Do anarcho-primitivists actually exist...

Do anarcho-primitivists actually exist? I've seen them made fun of a billion times but I don't think I've ever encountered an unironic anarcho-primitivist ever, let alone in leftist circles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/DarkMatter2525
scientificamerican.com/article/does-city-life-pose-a-risk-to-mental-health/
gwern.net/docs/nature/2010-peen.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23015685
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26678865
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, it's just Post-Left nonsense. If you're interested in what it looks like google John Zerzan or Derrick Jensen. It's mostly concentrated in America's Pacific North-West, a lot of college aged Anarchists in Portland and Seattle.

Anarchism came up once when I was talking to a friend and he talked about how he worked with an anarchist once. I thought he meant like a ansym or ancom first but turns out he was some type of anprim. My friend had gotten the impression that all anarchist where basically civilization hating madmen.
Anprims are a mistake

Civ a ==SHIT==.

civilization a shit
do you want sedentarism?
do you want urbanization?
civilization a shit
agriculture was a mistake

I'm an Anprim and before the meme comes, yes I've read bookchin and a lot of it is compatible with anarcho primitivism. What I don't agree with is progress for the sake of progress and he promotes cities when they are unhealthy living environments for humans

Aren’t AnPrims not suppose to use technology?

anprims are like the only anarchists that isn't autistic

Yes, they live in the woods mostly

What’s that?

The greatest mathematician of the 20th century became anprim. He also had anarchists parents who fought and Spain and he opposed both western and soviet imperialism

This! Fuck civilization! Fuck antibiotics! Fuck plumbing! Fuck electricity! Fuck access to clean water! Fuck low infant mortality rates! Fuck computers! Fuck roads! Fuck glasses and wheelchairs! Fuck video games! Fuck central heating! Fuck air conditioning! Fuck people who don't recognize that the AIDs virus has as equal a claim to life as any human! Fuck telecommunications! Fuck airplanes! Fuck railroads! Fuck the ability to visit multiple parts of the world within one lifetime! Fuck having the ability to even be able to look at images of those places if you don't have the means to travel! Fuck having a surplus of food and not having a famine every couple of years! Fuck houses, I want a hovel nigga! Fuck not being constantly under threat of being killed by wild animals! Fuck civilization man!

How exactly do you imagine this happening to hunter gatherers?

I didn't know Ted Kaczynski's parents fought in Spain

I imagine you'd have to so radically depopulate the planet to get to that point that it doesn't really matter how functional you think an anprim society would be because your beliefs are disgusting and honestly worse then that of a Fascists. Also, how's anything else I said untrue? Will there be tons of antibiotics and electricity in your anprim utopia?

Which anprims are suggesting killing anyone?

The idea is that the quality of life improvements outweigh the loss of technology. Read a book.

Unironic anarchoprimitivist who took the Ted Kacyznski pill at like 11 years old or something reporting in.

Basic tenants of what I believe in are:

1. We need to cull 99% of all humans alive today and keep only the very best.
2. There are too many fucking humans consuming too much stuff.
3. The environment is degraded really badly by our activities.
4. The tribal / primitivist way of life is ultimately better than this depressing industrial revolution bullshit we live today.
5. We need to return to a society where the majority of people die as children and only the strongest survive.
6. Sparta is pretty awesome.

All this said I think limited agriculture and even some cities is OK as long as we keep the population down to levels similar to pre-biblical times. I sure as fuck hate living in the city though. I also think space travel and colonizing other planets is an exciting thing and ought to be pursued.

These things aside we got to kill just about everybody and return to hunter-gatherer lifestyle.

I have read all of Jensen's books when I was maybe 13.

Cities are indeed fucking shit as is agriculture the way we practice it today. However I think some limited agriculture is ok.

We aren’t going to kill most people way fucking edgelord. Technology is important and useful. Yah there could be some problems with cities. But abandon technology is fuckind retarted. It’s saved so many lives.

So like, what do people eat?

Raw animals, and if you get a paricite. Don’t complain, but just fucking die.

Agreed.

Agreed.

It's ok.

I don't mind electricity.

We can thank overpopulation and industrialization for not having access to clean water though. Seeing as the water is so fucking polluted at this point, filters are a necessity. So I'm not going to give up muh filters.

Agreed. Not all infants are meant to survive. The reason we have so many weak, sickly degenerates is the lack of a high infant mortality rate. We need to return to this.

They're ok by me but sometimes sadden me and disgust me. Overall, I don't really mind computers, however anything that isn't compatible with linux is an abomination.

I'm ok with some roads existing. However, I really don't like living in a world where roads are fucking everywhere, like a cancer over the natural landscape. While we're at it; FUCK SUBURBS. I hate those endless rows of identical shitty unsustainable houses.

Agreed. Fuck them to hell.

Meh. I stopped playing video games years ago but their existence is something I'm neutral to.

Agreed to a certain extent. Don't like the overall environmental damage and being dependent on them. Would be better if I just was raised and lived in such a way as to thrive in and feel comfortable even in adverse environmental conditions without having to control the environment so much.

What?

Largely agreed. There is just too much of this shit going on and I hate traveling.

Meh.

Agreed. I want more happenings and I want a more simple dwelling. Life is more glamorous also wondering if a hyena is going to come into my cabin at night and eat me and hearing their demonic like howling during the night all around me. The fuckers never dare attack me though even when I walked right up to their den holding just a knife and hoping to meet them and die.

Civilization was overall a big mistake.

How do you plan on achieving an anprim society? Most deep ecology and Deep Green Resistance people I've seen do advocate terrorism and genocide in order to get back to pre-civilized conditions. What do you think, people will willingly become antinatalists and voluntarily participate in the destruction of centuries worth of scientific and technological advancement?

This is literally inconsistent with most actual anthropological studies and patently false.

Nigga you're the one who wants to abolish printing presses :^)

[citation needed]

I'm not anprim, and I don't think engaging in modern society would be hypocritical if I was.

I am for it. I see people who kill other humans as very noble sometimes, especially if they do it with the right attitude, and are very brave.

Of all the reasons that technology is good, saving lives is definitely one of the reasons it's bad. There's too many brainless sissy retards and autists around now that should have died as children. No matter how many lives you supposedly save with technology btw, EVERYONE STILL DIES ANYWAYS. The only difference is that you die after a life grinding away to meek out an existence in a polluted stress-filled city and you did in a pitiful way; laying in a hospital bed shitting yourself.

I'd rather die in tribal combat or die as a child before actually become properly conscious.

Anything we do now minus the candies, sodas, and artificial crap? People would eat grains, meats, dairy, vegetable, fruits, herbs, mushrooms, etc. and cook food.

If you get sick the only way you should be able to cure yourself is with cheap and easily found solutions from nature or via magick. Fuck having a dysgenic medical system. I consider modern medicine a dysgenic nightmare.

WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THOSE GRAINS? YOU AGRIVISIONIST CIVCUCK?

What about homemade candy?

died* in a pitiful way

Seriously, fuck dying in a hospital from some illness brought on my modern society with all its stress and bullshit. I want to die fighting other men in some war. If I have to die peacefully, then my ideal death would be to either die in old age with no apparent infirmity or sickness at all, having been healthy and strong and young-looking right up to the point of death, or else having become sick somehow just taking my life via suicide if god doesn't want to intervene after I've already called upon him to heal me. That's how I feel.

Yes, his books are written with that exact age group in mind.

Wow! Very edgy! You'll made an amazing anprim comrade! And i

I agree, the point of critiquing things isn't so we can form praxis around altering it, it's just a mindless masturbatory act. Like I can say that I I think people with disabilities should die, but that doesn't mean I actually want to act on it, I'm just being edgy, that's what it's all about!

Well fuck, finally someone talking some sense in this thread. Personally I think Adolf Hitler is my favorite anprim tbqh fam.

You tell me how Old Order Mennonite farmers get grains while not having electricity. That's how. I basically want the world to turn into one giant Mennonite utopia, minus the pacifism and Jesus worship.

That would be acceptable.

But it isn't edgy. Civilisation has led to huge inequality from the very start.
Waiting for them citations, btw.

Stop memeing.

First off magic doesn’t exist. Also depolluting technology is about to be developed. Also more and more people are eating grains, meats, dairy, vegetables, fruits, herbs, mushrooms when compared to proceed food. Also modern society cured many more deceases then it created. If you want to live in the woods. Go do it, but don’t drag everyone else along with you.

Anprims are secret kulaks confirmed.

Inequality doesn't bother me inherently. Notions of "equality" are not why I'm an anarchoprimitivist. What bothers me is seeing so damned many inferior humans that just shouldn't be alive propped up by a toxic system that is destroying our planet's ecology and making life a grind. I think tribal societies and the old way of life is better. In anarchoprim society, the miserable and degenerate would lead short lives, as God intended. The mercy of death would be upon them fast. Not so in this forsaken, technological, shithole.

Fuck you! Anarcho-Primitivism is all about being edgy! You better delete this post immediately!

This is so fucking deep comrade. wow. I fully agree tho, civilization was a mistake, it leads to brainless autistic sissies posting about Anarcho-Primitivism on Holla Forums.

Hi Neakita! Weren't you banned a month ago?

Listen, anarchoprim is the closest approximation of what I believe, and I haven't found a better label to describe myself. I am not seeking to be 100% pure adherent of all the tenants of anarchoprimitivism so I can be a living strawman for you to punch all day. There needs be massive reductions in population though and a greater independence from the technological way of life. Cities are hellish toxic traps that perpetuate mediocrity and fun. I, personally, don't want to be part of that. However if others do; I think the planet can handle a few cities, if we're talking biblical times population levels. Right now though the blight of civilization is so all-pervading and all-consuming that few can escape it.

Magic definitely does exist. I would prefer not to argue with you about it. You'll just have to ask God right now to lead you to the people, circumstances, or events that end up showing to you the reality of it. If you do this with sincerity, it doesn't matter if you "ask the universe" instead of "ask god" as they are one and the same anyways. None-the-less, God / the universe is intelligent and responsive to your intentions, affirmations, and requests. There is an absolute, omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent, infinite, eternal, mental, being that is the foundation for our existence; the true Reality.

I am highly skeptical but if such a thing is going to come I welcome it. In the meanwhile, there's too many damned humans on this planet.

Maybe so. It used to that EVERYONE ate that way though.

No it didn't. You know why primitive societies got steamrolled by contact with civilization? It's because all these diseases proliferate in cities. When the black plague was a thing, it fucked up Europeans because they had cities, but it did nothing to niggers because they have such a low population density it was never an issue for them.

I'm already shitposting from a cabin in a very northerly clime with nobody around and living off of wellwater. Why the fuck would I want to bring more people out here? Hell no. I want the cities to just get nuked in some massive world war.

Pill me on this Neakita individual. Would they share any interests or sentiments like my own? Is there a way for me to contact them? Would they be open to partaking in 'revolutionary activities' to wipe out the power grid, dams, etc. like Jensen taught us how?

Oh fuck, this is definitely Neakita. Why aren't you tripfagging?

If you believe god and magic exist. Watch this video. It’ll despot you youtube.com/user/DarkMatter2525

Why do you call me "comrade" lol?

Just look at your average normie. Go walk through a city. Look around you. Do any of those people deserve the oxygen they breath? Should they be allowed to continue their existence? Would their disappearance be mourned in a year?

"People drop dead all the time and it is no big deal. In fact in most cases we are better off without them. I mean, let us be honest, does anyone really miss all those surplus Rwandans?" – Charles Cosimano in his book "The Psionic Predator".

If you want to go live in the woods fine. But don’t expect others to follow you.

I'm glad the communalist fags haven't showed up and tried to shill for cities yet

Damn, I haven't seen that stuff since I was like 15, back when I was a retarded atheist materialist.

Sorry bro, but the evidence of my own experience, as well as my extensive study, all disprove your assertion. Magick is something I know to be reality from personal experience. There is no way you can argue with me about this when I have discovered its principles and applied them and seen others do the same. It is simply a feature of our reality that mind influences the world, mind, and everything else; and that mind is the ultimate reality. Idealism > Materialism

wew lad

Again, why would I want others to follow me into the woods? These are my fucking woods. It bothers me that there's a few hundred people out here. I don't want that few hundred to become a few thousand.

"perpetuate … fun" I'm dying of laughter. You need legitimate mental help so you can learn to enjoy life.

Magick is something I know to be reality from personal experience. There is no way you can argue with me about this when I have discovered its principles and applied them and seen others do the same. It is simply a feature of our reality that mind influences the world, mind, and everything else; and that mind is the ultimate reality. Idealism > Materialism

If you want to live in the deathtraps called cities, all the better for me. Cities = cancer containment. I just want to be a hermit in the woods (which is what I am). A few other humans being out here is tolerable, but seriously, fuck these old boomers with their cottages up here. They live here only part time, usually during the height of summer, and are gone most of the time which is great. However, they are a blight here. The Ojibwa living near me often raid their cottages, lel. They even burn them down sometimes. All while they're not home. Since I'm always home though they don't fuck with me.

Because you're my comrade, comrade. We are both anprim master race, we aren't afraid to embarrass our dark and twisted sides and speak the hard truths, like the fact that most women should die during child birth, and that most people who get easily curable infections are pieces of shit who should burn in hell.

So this Neakita individual believes in magick as well? Give me their contact fam. I've never posted with a trip and have no desire to do so.

That was a word filter. The original word was d e g e n e r a c y but it was filtered to "fun".

Self-defeating PoMo faggotry about how rope is somehow unsuitable for hanging ones' enemies because they made it

*embrace, not embarrass, anprims never embarrass themselves, we always say the coolest and smartest stuff, as we have both proven consistently through this entire thread

Obvious troll is obvious

Kys faggot! Irony is an invention of civilization, no anprim would stoop to such disgusting lows as to have a sense of humor.

Thanks for the info, same thing imo. You want the biggest degeneration possible, your beliefs are a paradox. You romanticize "natural" life while at the same time hating current life for things that would only be multiplied in a lesser society.

Try typing d.egeneracy without the '.' and see what happens.

ProTip for you faggot, at the last analysis, all things are "energy" and energy is ultimately characterized as something mental. Go read the chapter "Things As They Are" in the attached book.

Yeah, you sound very well adjusted.

what type of magics do you practice

You take that back you son of a bitch.

…but that's what commies say. Maybe you should say uhhh "brother" or "fellowman" or "friend" or simply "user"?

How easily curable are we talking here fam? If it can be cured quickly and easily and cheaply with low-technology that's ok. There shouldn't be any hospitals though and the pharmacy industry needs to die. I don't want all those fucking drugs poisoning my water supply. Do you know how much birth control drugs and antibiotics and other shit is getting into our water? Fuck that. It would also be great if we had low population densities to begin with; thus less people would be getting infected with all kinds of diseases to begin with. Cities breed disease. You call anarchoprimitivism "dark and edgy" but it's not really, it's actually a much more rational and merciful ideology, because it brings death to those who deserve it and makes life better for those who live. What have the humanist egalitarians with their civilization-cucked cities done but create mass suffering? There's more disease, more starvation, more mediocrity, etc. than ever before because of their ill-thought out interventions that stopped nature from correcting itself. You know what we really need? A big correction. Artificially trying to keep this economic machine going endlessly is making the cost of living too fucking high. We need to thin out the population and let the economy crash so that we don't have to all pay off mortgages for and work ourselves to death for years and years. The more overpopulated we get, the greater becomes our slavery. Your average slave in the south in the 1800s worked 1,100 hours a year. Your average slave in the north at the same time, 1,300 and mostly because the north was more impoverished and had a harsher climate. Today your average wagecuck works WAY MORE. In an anarchoprim society things are more laid back, there is less of a grind to existence. So what if you can die in warfare? That is a noble way to die!

So, my esteemed druid, if you are such a powerful being, why don't you show a video of your magicks in action?

So let me get this straight. You're an anprim. Your reasons for being an anprim are that you're disgusted by other people for being "weaker" then you or some shit. You believe in magic. And you read e-books written by a Neo-Nazi mysticism. So why are you on Holla Forums? Why does anyone think anprims are Leftists and not just repulsive reactionaries? And why are they not banned on sight?

What kind of technology do you want to keep and WHY?

The only reason rural people don't all live Old Order Mennonite style is because they either want to maximize economic gains OR they want to maximize their laziness (just sit on a tractor from time to time and drive it around and then go back to watch television and becoming fat; I have seen these technology-dependent farmers that are obese lazy sacks of shit that basically own the land and automate everything and do fuck all in terms of physical labor).

So which is it user? Are you a lazy, weak, technology-dependent sack of shit or trying to maximize your profits even at the expense of lowering the quality of life for people by producing produce that is laden with pesticides or grown with cultivars that are mostly water and have less nutrients or other such kikery?

The ideal farmer is the organic farmer.

An anarchoprim society would create strong eugenic individuals.

There would be no degeneration to the human condition.

As man becomes increasingly disgusting, acne-ridden, myopic four eyed, mouth-breathing abominations plagued by stress and irrelevant shiting and other forms of degeneration he depends on technology more and more.

Technology does not have to be abolished completely. It must however not become a NECESSITY. Nobody should depend on technology to exist. Those that do aren't fit to live on this planet and need to be purged.

If you can't live 10 years out in the wilderness in a cabin growing your own food and hunting you are a pathetic excuse for a human. This should the fitness test which proves the worthy as having a right to exist. Cities support massive population of pathetic subhumans.

Fucking wordfilters.

A bit of everything. I'm actually writing a book right now but it's not yet ready for publication. When it is, I'll share it with you freely as a PDF. Ultimately there is a universal formula that describes all the workings of magick. So "type" would really just be style/tradition/aesthetic. The underlying law doesn't change.

Whatever comrade.

FUCK YOU THAT IS NOT OKAY I THOUGHT YOU WERE A REAL ANPRIM LIKE ME BUT NOW I KNOW YOU'RE JUST A LARPING FAGGOT WHO'S BEEN WASTING MY TIME, HOW FUCKING DARE YOU IMPLY IT IS EVER OKAY TO PERFORM MEDICINE ON ANOTHER PERSON YOU FUCKING CIVILIZATION LOVING CIVCUCK, ANARCHO-PRIMITIVISM IS ABOUT DEPOPULATION, NOT REPOPULATION, OKAY SWEETIE???

I'm sure you can answer that yourself with the question "does a video prove or settle anything at all" and "can a video be faked"?

Now if we meet up in person that is better.\\

Some people do produce and upload videos to youtube and you can find their videos. They don't convince me and they won't convince you. The only thing which has me convinced is my own study and practical application of the universal laws.

Charles Cosimano is a leftist into BDSM and there's a part in that particular book where he talks shit about Hitler.

Go look into him some more before you decide he's a neo-nazi.

I read e-books by hundreds of different authors.

ehhh… i think thats a bit reductive but id be interested in hearing about your experiences

Well there Ms. Purist. How are we, practically speaking, going to prevent people from performing crude forms of decentralized medicine? As long as we take things back to "Medicine Men are the most advanced doctors we have around" we've done good. BTW, doctors are fucking jokes, a Medicine Man/Wizard/Druid/Monk whatever you want to call them can heal anything by the power of his will and mind.

Yes, obviously we all know that, what i cannot abide however, if your brazen endorsement of the use of "low-technology". I hate to say this comrade, but this may mark one of the first true sectarian splits within the broader Holla Forums anprim community.

In your an prim society you're going to die alone from dysentery because everyone left you and there was no clean water but thank Magick it didn't have any drugs in it right?

The fact you think men would be healthier without medicine makes me in need of medicine to repair my sides.

I have had verified experiences with telepathy, remote viewing, accelerated healing, mental manipulation of electrical devices, mental control over ordinarily subconscious and involuntary processes, control of and immunity to heat and fire, esp, precognition, and plenty of examples of synchronicity.

I still have a list of phenomena I want to see or perform but I've been exposed to quite a few things already.

I have also read up on plenty of testimony by people who were skeptics that did investigations into psychic phenomena and finding all kinds of interesting results.

Here is a simple way to explain magick.

1. The whole of reality is mental in its nature.
2. Every thought is condensation of substance, condensed by the will and awareness held to it for a time.
3. The intensity and the quality of a thought defines the manner in which it is manifested.
4. Everything that is, is the product of thoughts condensing out of the void/mental plane to physical embodiment.
5. This reality is a consensus reality.
6. Under special circumstances where intense concentration, emotion, and particular qualities are present in a thought-subject extraordinary phenomena is manifested.
7. Consciousness is not bounded by space or time and acts from a higher plane of causality beyond spacetime.
8. Magickal ability is engendered / developed by personal cultivation / refinement of consciousness/mind.

I am curious. Do you consider clothing a technology? If so; do you go around as a nudist everywhere?

Nah bro I know how to make charcoal and cloth filters and to boil my water. I also have pre-filters, RO unit, and remineralization to create pure water. Of course the filters on that need replacing and I can't manufacture it, so after maybe 6 months to at most maybe 3 years, my filter would be massively reduced in its capacity to filter my water and with civilization gone I'd have to rely exclusively on my lower tech filters. However, hopefully by that time, HOPEFULLY the water will be ok anyways because there won't be millions of humans polluting the great lakes. Of course, a nuclear plant or factory or something left behind by civilization might fuck up the great lakes years after civilization disappeared, but hopefully civilization would be shutdown in such a way that these things would be accounted for and knowledgeable men would ensure there aren't leaks. If not; well, it's not my ideology's fault, it's the fault of civilization.

Healthy men don't need medicine.

Modern high-tech medicine is dysgenic.

Yes, obviously.

Yes, constantly, what the fuck do you do retard?

"it's not my ideologies fault it's civilizations" If your ideology is incompatible with reality it is SHIT. You amaze me.

should be

3. The intensity and the quality of a thought defines the manner AND SPEED in which it is manifested.

In other words:

Em (intensity of emotion is how fast) + Co (how long the concentration is sustained) + Th (the structure of the thought) = Results (manifestation)

For example, to heal someone by magickal means, this is the formula: (1) the strong mental idea, thought, or mental picture of certain physical conditions, and (2) the confident expectation, lively hope, firm belief, or strong expectant attention directed toward the materialization or objectification of that idea, thought, or mental picture.

It's that fucking simple. I recommend that beforehand you focus on the qualities of God. Focus on his omnipotence and feel the power come over you. Focus on his omniscience and let it guide you. Focus on his omnipresence, feel the presence of God, who is all pervading. Submit completely to the task at hand until it becomes an involuntary, overwhelming force, and your mind is so intensified that the thought becomes objectified.

I saw someone awhile ago saying Sufism doesn't have much literature. Well there's some talks I've seen concerning holographic universe theory and the conception of Sufis that they had regarding the imagination and why they feared and revered the power of imagination.

Never put limitations on imagination. It shapes the whole world.

Are spears and rocks technology and therefore haram?

What about mud huts? Also are beavers hypocrites and abominations?

Well that is a very valid point but I'll counter it with this user. The fact of the matter is the collapse is inevitable and our oceans, lakes, etc. getting fucked up is pretty much inevitable as well. Whether you're an anarchoprim or not, you're going to have to deal with toxic poisoned water. I'd like to see YOUR solution to saving the great lakes. Mine would be to be depopulate the great lakes region and hopefully have a skeleton crew of people left over whose purpose is to contain and shutdown the industrial sites.

Yes, why is this so complicated for you??

My solution is technology, obviously. Pollution isn't my expertise but there are plenty of people that know lots. In your society though they would literally be dead.

So you're limited I guess to hunting with your bare-hands like that one guy in Australia does, while naked, and to fucking and screeching and such? Not even the ultra-primitive cannibals in Papua New Guinea meet your standards as they put paint on themselves and wear gourds over their dicks and probably have some spears and axes.

I haven't seen a technological solution to saving the great lakes. We don't need piles of excess humans around. We also don't need to be technological purists like this other user in the thread, we can embrace some technologies. I call myself an anarchoprim because my overall attitude is one of opposition to most forms of technology or the abuse thereof and a personal desire to scaleback on the use and dependence upon technology.

Daily reminder that an-prims will never be part of the glory that will be the merge of man and machine as they're all slaughtered by our cyber lasers.

You just sound like you are disillusioned with society and don't believe people can do good. You need therapy so you can stop kneejerking before you hurt yourself.

Because they're a bunch of civcuck faggots, I mean axes? Christ… they might as well be living in skyscrapers tbh fam

Lel, I'd like to see you try when you're up against our chaos majik ==MIND BULLETS== pussy ass bitch

Yes

this thread… anprims are worse than any other ideology on the planet. Even as a brown guy I would literally rather have alt right fascism over anprim, even if i go to the gas chamber at least humanity will live on although they will all be white, but idc what color people are anprims would make pol pot look like a babby when they genocide 98% of the worlds population

mfw I'm probably the only real Anarchoprim on this board and the other anarchoprims are just mocking me

So, do you consider Kaczynski and Jensen and so on to not be anarchoprims?

This is just No True Anarchoprim's fallacy tbqh fam.

They weren't true primitivists, they were state technologists, TRUE primitivists don't even use language cuz anything above the level of caveman development is revisionism ajsg jask lfajdkgals bla blah blaugh ooga booga

Father Ted did nothing wrong…

Why don't you just move out to amazon jungle or some kongistan?

For some reason all your posts turn me on so much when I feel I should just hate you. Why can't I slap you around and force you into submission? Why do you have to be so far away? Fucking civilization.

…because those environments are not suitable for me? I'd rather continue to live alone here up in boreal forest not some lands fit for inhabitance only by niggers. I have slept on a wooden board in conditions where the water around me froze and my blankets were all tattered and fucked up and I still am alive. I am very cold-adapted.

You're perfectly free to come over, but you better not use a plane or a train or whatever the fuck. The only acceptable modes of anprim travel are sprinting, light jogging, and power walking. Horses don't count, that's animal husbandry and I won't have it. You could possibly come by way of a sled pulled by dogs, but otherwise you're going to need to come by foot.

You're so perfect user. hnnnnnnnnghhhhhhhh

Riding a horse is not ok but being pulled in a sled by dogs is?

…but there's probably apes that ride wild horses or some shit. IDK for sure but it seems plausible. Sleds on the other hand require tools to build and are most advanced technology than clothing and spears and such. Also there's ants and other organisms that practice animal husbandry, breeding other organisms selectively.

What about getting over sea? Swimming I am sure is ok. What about drifting about on a piece of wood or something? Is a raft acceptable or not?

I wonder how far you are. I once told an user who was in a city pretty far away that he was too far to come see me. The fucker was like "challenge accepted" and made it to me on foot and via public transit (bus) taking many hours to do so and I gave him some mangoes and stuff. I was kind of worried because I had no idea the user was a nigger until I met him.

Yeah, but only filthy disgusting revisionists.

Luckily he didn't glorious uprising on me and I lived to see another day unenriched. He had 50% white genes to keep his niggerdom in check.

Goodnight user (the sun is starting to rise), I hope you give me a reason to not like you one day, because so far I feel infatuated with you.

What the fuck is wrong with glasses? A person with poor vision still has a fit body able to work.

why don't you two faggots just Skype and jack off in your fur outfits already?

He wasnt an anprim you ignorant fucking shithead.
You people are exactly like fucking pol, ignorant as fucking shit and no books.

It's a Pol Pot joke.

top plan
do you people need reminding what happens when a technologically superior group meets the feather niggers, nigger niggers, etc?

What do An-prims think of Savitri Devi?

First post and the marxists already get everything wrong again. Cute.

This is the same argument as

lel, fucking marxists

realpolitik > mental masturbatory gymnastics
and this is why politics isnt science and it never will be, this kind of shit is allowed

Like marxism.

Where r da proofs

My philosophy proffessor agrees with most of their stances but doesn't live by them.

scientificamerican.com/article/does-city-life-pose-a-risk-to-mental-health/

The current status of urban-rural differences in psychiatric disorders- gwern.net/docs/nature/2010-peen.pdf

Meta-analysis of the association of urbanicity with schizophrenia- ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23015685

Urban-rural differences in incidence rates of psychiatric disorders in Denmark- ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26678865

Most organic farmers by far want to keep technology. In fact many of them have solar panels on there roof, which is a type of technology. I want to keep the knowledge of all technology and scientific discovers because all knowledge is useful. And keep most current technology in use. The only technology I don’t want to keep in use involves oil and oxycontin, however the only way to retire said technology is to develop better technology that serves the same function. Pic related.

God your shitposts are beautiful.

This is one of the worst threads in a while. We even had an unironic discussion about 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧magic🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧. Congratulations.

I don't think that's what she's saying. I think she means Porky will only allow paltry reforms.

Just read Henri Lefebvre and Guy Debord dude
even the 20th century marxists came to similar conclusions about oppressive city planning. Everything about the modern metropolis has been structured in a way to turn cities into machines of consumption. Homeless people are displaced en masse whenever new urban projects are under construction. Proletarian neighborhoods are destroyed to encourage an influx of the petite-bourgeoisie in urban areas. Public spaces as we know them are virtually non-existent at this point. Every urban space has been commodified one way or another. It's everywhere around you.

I could be anprim. I hate cities and prefer living in villages. There has to be good Internet speed though.

I have an anprim friend. When I talk to him, I usually avoid tech and science topics because his knowledge on them isn't credible.

I'm not against solar panels either. I'm not a retard, some forms of technology are ok, but our medical industry and most of our other technology is not.

Ayyyyy, an Uncle Ted thread

As a leftist Holla Forumsack, I think he was right in a lot of his assertions, but the solutions he pushes are retarded. Pic related, something I wrote a while back

The medical industry eradicated smallpox and polio.

.. ok

Ok and it also created an epidemic of dysgenic retards and boomers fucking up our water supplies with their drugs.

This thread has fully convinced me that Anprims need to be gulaged.

This is why it needs to be nationalized and used responsibility.

Under Anarco-Capitalism dure to lack of state police there will be a massive increase in crime. This crime surge will eventually cause civilization to collapse and create Anarco-Primitivism.

If medicare creates dependent people that don't get better it should not be used. Stuff you can actually, legitimately, reliably fix like e.g. stitching up a wound and the person recovers and can continue to work is OK. There's too many old boomers though trying to live longer by taking cocktails of toxic drugs, too many bullshit psychiatric drugs, too much chemotherapy, etc.