ITT: histories biggest losers

ITT: histories biggest losers

ITT: Holla Forums attempts to paint the elections as a loss for Labour

Salty salt

Good luck in another 4 years, losers. Your workers revolution is never coming.

1/10

Hi PJW

RIPKIP

The biggest loser is you but I don't have a picture Holla Forums

Real success for the Tories, must be adopting that 4d chess trump is so fond of

So the Dutch election was a loss for Geert even though he butchered his opponents, because he didn't quite get enough seats to become the leader?

Fuck, Americans are disgusting.

If he didn't try to get revenge and idpol the shit out of everything, he could have been quite successful.

Geert, like Corbyn, stand a decent chance at the next election. This was acknowledged by leftypol at the time.

This is the real loser of this election tbh. New labour is dead.

Do you guys ever leave this safe space, or even your room? No need to cry, your mods will kick me out in an hour.

The Dutch election was a defeat for Geert Wilders though. Nobody wants to form a coalition with him, not even the other right-wing parties.

anyone got that article from the jewish press where they denounce corbyn?

C-corbyn btfo

May is going to resign within the year lel.

God this cunt is ugly

Is Tharesa May Holla Forums's very own Hillary Clinton?

oh no, labour btfo

yeah, Holla Forums is #stillwithher

Ok

t. Not Dutch

Um… no, sweetie. She's forming an alliance with the DUP. She WON. Get ready for years of strong and stable leadership, pumpkin.

DUP do not want the same hard brexit Theresa may wants, because that will rile up Sinn Fien.

I don't really know why I'm replying, because you haven't actually made an argument to the contrary, or to any of my other points, but sure, you won this one, why not

well imagine my shock
Do you love Israel that much?

they are in a "trust agreement" or is called something like that which means that the conservatives are technically running as a minority government but have signed a few agreements which means that the DUP will occasionally have to suck the Tories' dick.

It is very prone to falling apart.

#I'mwithher
#NeoliberalismForTheWin
#JewsRunEverythingExceptMummy

Holla Forums does realise that a majority of mps is literally worthless in federal government right

1 mp or 300 mp's, losing is still losing /leftpol/

and thats what you are

autistic losers who are failures in life

May managed to lose regions that have been Tory blue for a century. People voted for Labour in the tens of thousands.

you got so bullied in the /britleftypol/ thread you started an entirely new thread to moan

you're quite mad

It's actually not useless at all, you use what you have to block or stall policy and expose your platform to a larger voting base.

That and what we're seeing is demographic shift happen in traditionally blue areas.

Addy, Corbin, HRC that's a good list

impressive

May managed to lose over 20 seats, in any other time in the 20th century the Tory's would be demanding her immediate resignation

I'm going to call you #I'mWithMummy user

Did you post the wrong pic OP?

Poor bastard is one among many centuries-long smear campaign in Japan. Press F to kill more Ikko-Ikki

Fuggin burgers need to learn how parliamentary politics work.

OP here

So this is Holla Forumss counter attack? Assuming your critic is far-right? Maybe i'm a centrist, and like most normal people, I consider the far-left to be for outcast/failure losers who cant adapt to reality, so they want to change reality to fit their autism? Stay depressed, anxious and suicidal, anons.

Are you a radical centrist? :v)

hel-
-lo autismo poster

Outcasts and losers, unlike, my personal hero Boris Johnson

You're the only person in this thread to mention nazis, fam. We're making fun of you for being an idiot

Nobody will ever lose as bad as these guys

Man wrong on two elections in a row……..tough break. Wonder how reliable he is :v)

Everyone can tell you are a fucking burger who doesn't know what parliamentary democracy means. She had a majority government and called an election years early to increase the majority, and she fucked up hard and ended up running a minority government. Calling the snap election was the biggest mistake ever.

so you're a cuckservative?

this is some very specific projection
go seek help

How soon till you post your internet Autism Level test score

CONSERVATISM IS THA NOOW COUNTA CULCHA

Shut the fuck up, stupid Yankee cunt.

This is literally like if the Dems nearly swept congress and the GOP barely held to its majority on by its fingernails. Sure, the Dems wouldn't have a majority, but the Republican position would be severely weakened.

honestly i don't know how you can post a picture like that and don't recognize that britain needs a nationalized dental service

Besides the one guy who posted hitler, literally no one else mentioned nazis
wew lad