He overdid it with Trump's muscles on this one

He overdid it with Trump's muscles on this one.

I hope he does one about the british elections soon.

I don't understand conservatives on this issue.

Leaks = Good when they show crooked Hillary being crooked

but,

Leaks = Bad when they delegitimize daddy Donald's administration?

So much for the unbiased Right.

the "libertarians" are now against leaking… I see. Wot m8?

Someone post the original.

I can't believe he labeled the bald eagle wrench with USA. beyond parody

He should've labeled Trump with "President Trump"

Then it would be udder perfection

Someone post the photos of Trump golfing where you can see him for the 350lb lard-ass that he is.
Whoever is in charge of writing the script at the top is overdoing it because Trump so perfectly encapsuates modern America - an obese 'in your face' oligarch.
Not even two years ago suggesting that he would be president was mostly seen as a crude joke.

Wtf they're literally not even hiding their racism anymore

notice that Ben has stopped drawing an obnoxious smile on Trumps face. This is progress.

Has Garrison ever even seen Trump?

Protip: He doesn't look like Captain America.

He's going to be drawing Trump like fucking The Golden One soon enough isn't he?

Really activates my almonds.

I'm not totally sure I understand what narrative BG is trying to express with this image. Like, does he think that it's good to cover up leaks or does he think that their leaks are false and therefore ought to be ignored? Either way this doesn't seem to be sending a good message, considering how much BG relished the leaks when it came to his ideological opponents.

The piss thing wasnt real, and that was the only "leak".

If Trump can do a single push-up I'll eat my hat

The leaks showing the DNC's corruption top to bottom were confirmed as 100% real. The "leaks" about trump's russia ties and mattress pissing have been confirmed to be fake news, despite them gaining near constant MSM coverage.

It's disappointing that we don't have more real leaks, because surely there's documents/emails showing some real sick shit on both sides of the aisle that has been covered up.

He's definitely getting fatter.

Red panels came back from retirement?

No, it's one of the last ones he did.

We're still waiting on the hats you promised to eat if he won GOP and became president.

Yuge backlog of hats.

Is this new? I thought RP retired after he went full Nazi?

Why are Trump supporters so autismo?

Trump could let off a wet fart and Ben Garrison would find a way to glorify it as some ballsy genius level political decision in his cartoons. Jesus, he's so on his dick…

Back when Zyklon Ben was a lolbert, not once did he ever depict Ron Paul as some muscular, larger than life leader. He was always depicted as slim, modest, and honest. I think what we are seeing with Ben's depictions of Trump as masculine, vainglorious, and dismissive is example of the weakness of Ben's ideology. Trump is antithetical to everything libertarian. He became rich with the help of his father's fortune and convincing the government to give him money to rebuild real estate in nyc. The temperament of the founders that lolberts idolize is nowhere to be found in him. And yet he is loved by them all.

So much for the free speech right.

Libertarians of all ideological stripes are against coercion until they need a strong man to save them.

Nah, left-lolberts are good to go.

It requires a degree of self awareness to make funny internet pictures.

Whos that blonde guy ment to be? i cant find the label for him so i dont understand?

I can never tell why he thinks Obama was ever anything but a useful puppet or why he would give a fuck now

I can't figure out who the blonde woman and the black man are supposed to be. They have symbols next to them but how am I supposed to figure out who they are without labels on them as well?

Have you unfollowed wikileaks or something?

Who do you imagine you're talking to?

Ben Garrison is a Darkseed 2 fan I see?

Jesus christ Ben, this is some fucked up shit.

I think it was a pun.

Who the hell made this and how the hell did he fix the spying thing when his fucking fcc chief gave cable companies the power to sell our privacy to anyone?

So, this confirms Garrisons gay for trump right?

Bernie Sanders, did you kill Rosa Luxemburg?

It's Loretta lynch

I've got a friend like that, too. He used to be a right-libertarian, but he went full blown Trumpcuck, and has gotten even more far up Trump's ass since he won. It's actually kinda fascinating what Trump does to some people.