So guys I just got busted for simple possession of marijuana last night

So guys I just got busted for simple possession of marijuana last night.

I'm feeling pretty down about it so I figured we would have a green text thread about our shit interactions with cops.

I'll start.

HEY!
Hey, I'm not gunna hurt You, don't worry. Anyways, you dont hate black people do You?
Nah.
At least I didn't go to jail?

kek you are retarded. Always smoke at home, always keep your weed at home.

growing up my neighbors da was a pig. we'd always play football and he'd get his da to play and the cunt would trip us and kick our shins and shite so he could win. anyways ive hated cops since

Well at least you didn't relax. Good on you.

Where do you think i was taking my weed dipahit? I had just bought it while i was at my friends? Do you have a weed teleporter?

I like the base laced with fentanil substitutes, it's the best chinese invention since mephedrone

Nigga you gunna die

bruh we all ded

Unless the dead drop is my house then I still have to drive with it. And i was escaping a homeless assailant I did not have time to store the drugs properly.

Well, tough luck. Best advice, don't be a chickenshit. There's greater chance that you will kill a lump than he'll kill you (roadkill, not giving food so he dies of starvation)

I really don't understand fear of the homeless

Then don't smoek with your dealer. I kno, i know…weed dealers always making a guy stay there and smoke, i fucking hate that. I'm very paranoid with this shits, although i live in a country with very soft drug laws(Portugal), i normally buy a quantity that would make me be consider a seller.

Serves you right for being a racist! :^)

I used go live near a lot of homeless people that would hang out in front of the Dollar General. A lot of them are insane and go in and out of jail A lot. Tough crowd.

Murder AND simple possession, huge upgrade.

Why did you panicked with the homeless guy?

Fucking amateurs. You did something wrong if you get caught.

Lot of homeless would guys hang around my old workplace. Some were on crack and others were crazy. Rest were normal folks that got fucked, but I generally wouldnt take that gamble. Maybe a better lot in other areas.

weed dealers are the most lonely faggots. but you can avoid this problem by getting them to come sell weed to you rather than going to buy it from them.

t. professional weed smoker

haven't finished this & i'm already laffin

First, it's a sort of insidious terrorism where the homeless are set as an 'example' of what will happen to you when you dare to fight back against the capital and state. People prefer to project their loathing on the threatening object rather than the invisible culprit.

Second, there is a massive ammount of propaganda in mass media and culture aimed at common workers, main trope is the vagabond as unstable, violent thief/rapist attacking the innocent out of spite.

This is hilarious. I think if I ever deal I will do this.

Really? Homeless nigger was being pushy and probably seconds away from begging for money. I'd be wanting to leave as well.

At least this would be an entertaining way of selling weed.

It's more about delivering the mail to a vacant occupancies. It tends to confuse the heat.

isn't that when you order off the deep web?

That's how it should be done, if you're serious about it. Maintaining direct relations with dealers is always a mistake, they're usually working through criminal rings and sooner or later end up as a honeypot.

are you retarded user?

well he was high

i don't care how high you are you dont just give the cops your weed

lol

If you get an attorney, they can probably get your charges deferred (this is the legal term of art for it) so you won't have to do anything other than go to a 1 day class & that's it. Hell, people who have done way worse stuff on their second offense can get deferrals if their attorney can convince the judge that their client is a good boy.
You won't have a conviction on your record if you get a deferral & afterward you can have your attorney seal the record of your arrest so in many ways it will be like you never got arrested.
If you get a deferral, you can get this over as soon as the next class comes around.

Dumbass

Awful nice of you to post this advice, US legal process is confusing to EUnuchs

They should have executed you, druggie scum.

Man that's babby tier OP, I got arrested on 21st birthday for possession in Mississippi of all places and got thrown in the slammer. My advice for court is get a lawyer even if it costs cash it will help in the long run
tl;dr Don't do stupid shit and fuck Mississippi

Why can't the noob junkies just stay in their homes, they just have to walk and drive all over the place as if it's something that should be showed off for all the world to see. It's the fuck-on-the-street tier reckless exhibitionism.

Yeh, you know you are more likely to get the worst option just before lunch, statistically. That's justice pal. Hungry judges.

Go to bed, Rodrigo.

Well done Mr no fun.

ACAB
C
A
B

ITT: lumpen shit

The car smelled like weed he knew I was high and my car is clean with very few secret hard to find compartments. Lieing to a police officer is also a felony so if they did find it things could have gotten a whole lot worse. When you are caught dead to rights it's best to just be cooperative and try to make the cops like you.

Elaborate please

In Star Trek FALC we will. Free weed teleporters for everyone.

That blows fat cocks. I really hope I can get the fee but I can't afford a lawyer and public defenders are all shit.

Leftists BTFO

tbqh fam it sounds like you will be fine if its your first offense and you were caught with an eighth and no other paraphernalia.

Lesson: Do not drive will high, because DWI is pretty much as bad as DUI. Don't do it, its not fucking worth it, just get a ride or stay put.

If not you will probably just have to take some classes and go to an Narcotics Anonymous meeting or some shit

I wasn't smoking and driving. I actually need to do some research on how to get into contact with a public defender in my town.

The first time I legitimately felt white guilt.

lmao no

you were driving WHILE HIGH you idiot that's illegal af in all 50 states. Don't drive while high ever on any substance, you will get a DWI and if you are not lucky you will serve time OR more likely LOSE YOUR LICENSE

If you were black he would have just arrested you don't be dramatic. If every interaction like that ended with a dead black man there would be no blacks in jail.

I have been smoking for years and high is a relative term for me at this point.

There is no such thing as a weed brethalizer.

that's you, bee careful user

Were you homeschooled?

you realise Steve jobs was an acid user yes?

Yeah for real you should probably stop.

DWI is a big deal.

It was hyperbole, the point was I would have been shown no mercy

so have i user and i know better than to drive while high, you drank before you left too. you're lucky they didn't smell the alc on you and breathalyze you

I appreciate the concern you are showing for my wellbeing.

So if he pulled you over in front of your house and dumped it out on the ground did you wait till he left and pick it back up again?

This. Don't tell me you weren't sure you could fend off a homeless guy if he started getting weird. Are you stupid? Don't you at least carry a knife in your car or something?

I was really more concerned about my vehicle being punched or something.

That and I just really did not want to interact with him even if he didn't get weird. And I carry a tire iron.

I guess I can understand avoiding weird people but I strongly recommend keeping bottles (non-alcoholic) and knifes in your car just in case.

TIRE IRON

I have one too. It's in the trunk though. Glass bottles and knifes can be kept just about anywhere though.

it was had just rained and it was all ground up. Wasn't possible.

My thought exactly.

If he was going to be caught anyway it's better to come clean, no?

But then how am I gonna be high by the time I get to where i'm going? I smoke a lot of weed. I'd have to rip a bong multiple times before driving, but I don't even have one.
I wish I could just go buy some edibles. Fucking Texas.

Just end your worthless life. If you can`t get off form the legal stuff like most of us you werent fit for living in this world.

I carry a folding knife with a tanto blade, good stuff.

Think of it as opportunity to improve yourself to become better human being but wasting it due to your hedonistic nature.

This has to be trolling no one can be this unaware.

You're a fucking dumbass and you should have kept your mouth shut.

I have been to jail and I would rather just take it on the nose than go back thank you very much.

It was not well hidden. There was a 100% chance he was going to find it.

I like to think I'm a good human. I'm usually really against driving while impaired but I was sort of forced out of my friend's house that I was smoking in. I use weed to try to expand my understanding of things and gain new perspectives, as corny as it sounds. I do need to improve a lot because even though I'm empathetic and generous, I have a lot of self destructive and lazy behavior that's killing me.

I'm aware of how much of an idiot stoner loser the story makes me sound, I just don't mind because I was/am an idiot stoner loser, but at least I admit it.

Feels fucking good that the citizens of my state legalized recreational weed during the last election.

not parking your car in reverse while doing hinky illegal shit is dumb as fuck

Yeah I too decide my morals based on the state. My morals just change drastically when I travel internationally.

you did good fam

Let this be a lesson to all. Never trust a pig, never kowtow to a pig's demands

F-fuck you…

No.
Do not confess anything to the police. Do not make false exculpatory statements. No exceptions.
Remember, the standard of evidence in criminal trials is "beyond a reasonable doubt." LE is very procedural and you have a better chance of convincing a jury that there was some deviation from procedure - an illegal search, lack of probable cause, planted evidence, etc. - if you don't bend over and spread your ass cheeks for the cops. In fact a large portion of LE tactics revolve around circumventing these procedures by pressuring suspects to volunteer evidence, allow searches, etc. They take advantage of the fact that it can be hard for a suspect to distinguish between "asking permission" and "making a lawful order." In any case, it's much easier to get evidence, coerced or not, dismissed if you don't confess and don't lie.
You're not going to get them to stop doing their job by making their job easier for them, "cooperating for leniency" really is a fiction outside of cases where you actually have some leverage (say, unrecovered money in a fraud scheme)

Find a dealer that will come to you. I literally never have weed on my person when I leave my house.

If you can't live by the state's rule fuck you! Succdem explains tho.