The stirner conspiracy

Remember the Stirner conspiracy? Well, I found a new piece of evidence. Marx is practically slapping us in the face with it.
>“Stirner” Delighted in His Construction
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1845/german-ideology/ch03d.htm
I think you know what this means. Marx is implying that Stirner, who he puts in scare quotes, is a constructed identity. Of Engels.

Other urls found in this thread:

familysearch.org/photos/artifacts/5567549?p=2185008
youtu.be/pWFWp5tvprU?t=22m50s
youtu.be/ujBorIau7CM?t=18m41s
youtu.be/zAU9HnnAXSM?t=12m28s
gentlemansgazette.com/evolution-neckwear-tie-cravat-scarf/
archive.is/klmle
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When are we digging up his grave to find Engels's body? It's too much to pass up between the evidence in that thread and that his grave says "Max Stirner" instead of "Johann Kaspar Schmidt".

I prefer to think that Engels created Stirner to have a laugh at Marx's reaction, but he became so pissed off he wrote a fucking Bible debunking everything about him. Engels was "Come on Karl, your debunking is longer than his own work, stop wasting time", but Marx kept writing his diatribe, sweat feverishly pouring from his brow as he spent entire nights in a stuffy room full of candles. "What have I done?" thought Engels.

Please stop reducing my husbando to a figment of someones imagination.

marriage is a spook

It may be, but my love for him isn't.

hello
i am max stirner
your love is my property

the only thing I've ever wanted to hear~

"If I first said, I love the world, I now add likewise: I do not love it, for I annihilate it as I annihilate myself; I dissolve it. I do not limit myself to one feeling for men, but give free play to all that I am capable of. Why should I not dare speak it out in all its glaringness? Yes, I utilize the world and men! With this I can keep myself open to every impression without being torn away from myself by one of them. I can love, love with a full heart, and let the most consuming glow of passion burn in my heart, without taking the beloved one for anything else than the nourishment of my passion, on which it ever refreshes itself anew. All my care for him applies only to the object of my love, only to him whom my love requires, only to him, the “warmly loved.” How indifferent would he be to me without this — my love! I feed only my love with him, I utilize him for this only: I enjoy him."

you guys better stop with this

t. Engels Internet Defence Force

Even as a stirnerite I find it funny. It makes the idea of Marx writing his diatribe hilarious.

Speaking of the Saint Max part, has anyone here fully read it? It's definitely on my to-do but Marx's autistic nitpicking and name-calling is fucking ridiculous. What is Marx even fully getting at in his critique?

Yes but how do you refute Stirner's school certificate?

Shut it down.

I'm in. Lets do it. Was the guy cremated, or is there a skull down there that we could worship as "the unique one"?

dibs on sticking my dick in it first

Holy shit, it's literally Spooky Ougi all over again.

Reminder that in "Monogatari" Series, Oshino Ougi is literally, in the Stirnerian sense of the word, a spook.

Is that you Cameron?

Its a spook.

Bretty sure the quotes are there because "stirner" is a nickname.

But I also literally believe he wasn't real.

btw "johann schmidt" is german for "john smith".

I think they created Stirner so they could make the egoist argument but distance themselves from it so they don't look like badmen

Worked for me, wanting to secure my individualist friend wouldn't go far right…

Anyway to prevent Rhinoceritis is a good way.

Please stop with this line of research. I thought you were joking but it actually makes sense now.

Why would we stop then, you some kind of spooky spook?

It's freaking me out! The idea that Stirner was literally a roleplaying identity for Engels is 2spooky

What if Marx and Engels were just constructed identities of Stirner? What if Stirner was the ultimate unique individual mastermind who through the power of egoism was able to bend reality to His will?

Then Stirner is objectively the greatest Western philosopher of all time, no question.

He played himself

Stirner is the one whose existence we don't have proofs of.

idk user, what if he faked those photos of Marx and Engels with his Unique powers?

y tho

bc it pleased his ego, that's y.

Stirner's mostly used as a paternalist bludgeon nowadays.

What you want is a spook, you see, what you REALLY need is what I say you need.

I think is right. If Marx knew Stirner was a trollsona, he wouldn't have wasted so much time rebuking his shit. Unless… both Marx and Engels were in on it, and created Stirner as a strawman for ideas they hated and wanted to debunk. Despite no one making them, I suppose.

Anyway, I prefer to believe Marx didn't know. It's just funnier that way.

that's not a real grave

Well Honestly Stirner actually had a wife which his biographer actually met so the Stirner theory is kinda dead

Unless both the wife and his biographer were spooks created by Engels as some sick fucking joke

Stirner was Engel's Tyler Durden. And just as edgy.

The twist?

Engels just told some other woman that his name was Max Stirner so he could have two wives at once.

You'll have to edit the photo to be more Stirner-ey if you want to be more convincing.

Obviously Engels just wrote it. It's not like there's anything to forge

post more pictures of Johan Caspar Schmit pls

He already looks just like the original drawings.

Thin face, deep set eyes, short blonde hair, large nose, and large forehead. All the ones where hes features are pointy and his hair is black are modern renditions.

He's missing the round glasses and sideburns, but it doesn't seem all that unlikely that he would take them off for a photo, and if he was as young as he looks in the photo then it would make sense that he wouldn't have the sideburns yet.

Could be.
Source:

Why the hell does this photo not appear anywhere else?

But there is something that doesn't fits quite well to me.

"Max" has a tie. Were ties already part of the fashion of that century?

The drawings depict Max dressed up more like the "New Romantics" more like a revolutionary, like Napoleon, etc, etc.

He was born in 1806 and died in 1856. The camera was invented in 1816. The photo quality looks like it was from the 1840's at the very earliest. This would mean that he would have at least been in his thirties when the photo was taken.

He looks about 18 to me, and the clothes look like they are from the early 20th century.

If this was Max, then he would have looked very young for his age, and have been quite ahead of his time in terms of fashion.

Could it be that people who work in ancestry found the picture, didn't know the importance of it, didn't tell anyone else and we've stumbled across it?

Yeah ties were in fashion in the 1800.

Forget it thats quite possibly Max Stirner. It's the most certian of all.

The description fits him like a T.
He was seen as handsome by the other Young Hegelians, he was blonde, had a huge brow like his ego. That must be Max.

Well there's only one thing left to do

Meme the hell out of that photo

man he was good looking af

Max Stirner is a thoughtform created by Engels that somehow outlived its creator and now roams cyberspace, he is an internet god like the Loas from William Gibson's novels

She looks a bit like Marx.

Ok, so let's assume that is indeed a photo of Max and he existed.

Why be buried with the pen name?

It's in quotations because Stirner is supposedly a sort of author name to replace Johann Kaspar Schmidt. Need more than that. Also how long has this conspiracy been going around Holla Forums ? Since I've been around for half a year or so and didn't start seeing it till after I brought up my suspicions of how odd it is there is no evidence he existed so he must be fake. Or has it gone on longer?

I thought he was described as a red head not blond.

Where?

because his pseudonym is what he is known for. Maybe one day Felix Keilberg (whatever) tombstone will read "PewDiePie". I don't think so but it's the same logic.

No he wasn't. His hair was actually never described if I'm correct. The drawing shows it blonde & swept back tho.

Daily reminder that Stirner's wife cucked him regularly (he didn't care though so I guess that doesn't really make him a cuck.)

monogamy is a spoop

MEM MAGGIC

Hegelians
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel

Doesn't sounds anything like it, you're just correlating a common German word play. Thats the Stirner.

I would just like to have a German dude ITT to tell about what Dähnhardt & Engelhardt mean.

The name Marie = Maria. So it's correct. I assume thats the Marie of Stirner as well.

You're right. 100% he is the real Max Stirner.
It's difficult to search for all the info but it's possible to get to the bottom of it.

Mystery solved.

oh shit, it fits

hmmmm

Yeah that shit bothers me too. Could be just a name switch there for anonymity who knows but I'm SUPER sure thats the Stirner. Easily.

He would be happy we finally found him.

This picture is obviously a picture of a young man. Neckties became popular around the 1860's. Max Stirner died in 1856 at 49. The dates don't add up

Plus Johann Kaspar Schmidt is such a generic name it could be anyone

I-It's a joke.

"Became popular around the 1860s"
doesn't means they were not around before.
Max Stirner was also described as fashionable, just like people today dress up in wierd avant garde ways: Rick Owens, Saint Laurent Paris, Julius_7, Yohji Yamamoto, etc

They did the same in the past. We don't know exactly when ties started being fashionable, hell maybe Stirner was a hispter of the times & started wearing them earlier, etc. Lots of possibilities.

He was described as: Well dressed, handsome & pretty much what you see in the drawing. Huge brow, possibly blonde hair.

That man in the pic fits so many descriptions of that particular "Johann Kaspar Schmidt".

Look dude, ties weren't around till possibly he was old (probably not even). This is a young photo of him. There's plenty of guys called Johann Kaspar Schmidt, it's a generic name. It's not Max Stirner I'm sorry.

It him
Now the cigarette pls

Find legit sources when hanging long ties were invented them.

He sure was alive to wear some of those styles of ties.

Another thing to note is that, judging by his age in the photo, the quality is far too high. Photographs at this time were pretty shitty quality. Plus cameras most likely arrived late in Germany, seeing as the first photo of Marx was in 1861.

And the first photo of Marx in 1861 is pretty bad quality. This photograph of "Max Stirner" looks more like it was taken in the early 20th century

I'm working on it.

shitty png job but there. if a better quality pic comes up use that one instead.

Yeah this is not Stirner. Someone just found an old photo that fit his description and labelled his wife the same name as Stirner's wife (does she even match any given description of her other than just being labelled with her name?)

Completely agree

thats inmoral af

SPOOKS

What are you? A fucking Christcuck? I don't think Stirner cares about his body.

BEHOLD

HAHAHAHAHAH! Thanks man

Holy shit Stirner's wife does look like Karl Marx!

a match made in heaven

Stirner x Marx yaoi when?

Stirnerism is a spook

Good thing there was never such a thing as Stirnerism, then.

I'm cutting myself off now.

I'm researching fashion from 1806 to 1856.

youtu.be/pWFWp5tvprU?t=22m50s
youtu.be/ujBorIau7CM?t=18m41s
youtu.be/zAU9HnnAXSM?t=12m28s

Nothing mentions the long ties but makes sense that they have existed around the 1800s for quite a while. At least for very formal occupations like that picture:

Right there Mathew Brady is wearing one in 1875 & men's fashion hasn't really changed much in freaking 200 years. At least when it comes to formal & semi-formal wear.

Only casual street styles have changed a lot. I want to learn more about the history of the modern tie we know about.

THE MILK MAN HIMSELF

Get him better glasses lel

I WANT TO BELIEVE

I just took the glasses from this evangelion meme my pic was so lazy.

Somebody put me in the screencap.

SOMEONE ARCHIVE THIS THREAD

Posting in ebin bread.

Men typically groom & cut their hair for formal occasions. They did back then, they still do today.

His apparance, hair lenght, etc obviously changed slightly through the years. Thats his brow, thats his hair color & more importantly thats his name. Maria was also the name of his bride.

No. This thread is historic. It marks the start of a renaissance for all Stirnerposters. Just when we thought the meme was dead, it has become clear that it is to rise from the ashes once more.

Engels cucked himself, you mean. He seized the means of cuck, so he could reap the fruits of his cucking.

Does this mean Stirner posters can go back to busting spooks methodically and thoroughly? The meme was good for a while, just a bit after I arrived on this island in the middle of an ocean of shit. Even though I love the Stirn man, had to cool it on the egoposting because 99% of the posters were fucking morons.

Max, in death, is stronger than he was in life.
Praise Max

I certainly hope so.

Four in hand ties existed in the 1800+. More so in the 1850. Stirner died very young
June 26, 1856 (aged 49)
Berlin, Prussia

I also noted thats also a stick pin tie. So the tie argument is out the window now, at least for me.

Source:
gentlemansgazette.com/evolution-neckwear-tie-cravat-scarf/

Now I'm wondering who is the girl is that really Marie Dähnhardt… or she is the ex-wife of Stirner the one who died due to pregnancy problems… Sad.

It's diffcult to know maybe both had the same name, maybe both were Marias. It would be a "fun trivia fact" if her first wife was indeed that Maria & he married a "Marie Dähnhardt" later on because it reminded him about her.
But I don't think so Johann is not tied by spooks, or who knows eveyone has unknown spooks there in their minds that we're not yet mature enough to get rid off. Could be a lot of things.

The most logical answer is that, thats the Marie Dähnhardt too.

Majority of the more annoying spook posters are morons who don't know what a spook is. When you really press them on it, it usually turns out they are butt hurt right-wingers trying to kill the meme by over exposure.

This is supposedly a photo of Marie Dahnhardt. I looked through the sites listed on google that featured this photo. Most were in Spanish or French. Most had her first name as Marie, but there where dozens of last names. Some of them didn't have captions at all. Several of them were sites about feminism or anarchism. I didn't look through all of the sites, but I didn't see any that had citations or looked otherwise reputable enough to take as an authoritative source. I think it is safe to say that we do not know for sure who this is.

It looks like it could be her, but she looks older in this picture and the picture itself looks like it was from an earlier time period. It could just have to do with how the photo was stored.

The dark hair, dark eyes, and round face are all the same.

Praise Max

For comparison.

She actually looks like Zyzz.

He's hiding his power level in that picture.
The drawing is his true form.

Um, who's this "Getrud Susann Trautmann" person that uploaded the "Stirner" photo?

And why is it titled "Parents.jpg"? Did St. Max ever have any children?

I think I see room for doubt here.

Ask her whats up. MUST be legit evidence don't make up some bullshit because I'm going to ask her too.

Yeah, it's the exact same face. It's her.

All thats left is ask the uploader of that photo to give some info about the picture, most importantly where she found it.

Someone posted a description from Engels before that said his hair was reddish but I forgot what the source was. It's possible they mixed up the description of Engels who was blond with a reddish beard.

That guy doesn't have mutton chops like he drawings of Stirner though. Nor is he wearing glasses. Back then if people needed glasses they didnt just take them off out of embarrassment. It was like a status symbol to even have them. Only thing matching is the hair and ears.

I shot her an email asking for more information.

If your looking for evidence that this in't Max, then your best bet is the quality of the photo in relation to the time period and his apparent age. Facial hair, glasses etc can all be changed.

Whoever these people are, they most certainly have some connection to Stirner. The name is the same, and the name and appearance of his wife are too similar to discount.

Even if these are his children, this would still be important because he is not known to have had any.

ITT: Holla Forums becomes biographers.

look guys i found two more

Go get your glasses, gramps.

I did a reverse image search and found no other site with such an image. It looks like a digital photo of a framed photo or is that just some effect put on the photo? Why not just look at the uploaders family tree? Maybe they are a distant relative of "Max". If not I would be suspicious.

I sent her an email but she hasn't responded. Have you heard back from her?

yes she said i'm a dork

Here he is, no big surprise.

Bad post

kek

This is stupid. Johann Kaspar Schmidt was real. There are financial and state records of his existence. There are actual credible witnesses who talk about him. It's obvious he existed. Deal with it.

This thread has been seized by my ego and is now an official Stirner OC milk shop.

Updated version.

More original content.

Archive: archive.is/klmle

cute >:3

What books are these frogs from? I really like them and feel they have potential.

Thank you comrade.

where birth certficate obama stirner

where is it

It's actually a technique Marx talked about re: The Iliad. The "clamorous vile plebeian" character says "oi what the fuck are we dying for our kings for?" and Homer makes him into this ugly goblin dude who gets rebuked by Odysseus with a not-an-argument. Marx says this is Homer sneakily making a point without offending his audience, i.e., kings.

Max Stirner is a muslim satanist nazi communist comfirmed 10/10 would be in a union of egoists with

Wow he's ugly.

nah he's a qt

I can't believe Stirner really is just Engels' fursona…

Holy shit if any of you actually believe this is a piture of Stirner or even his relatives, you're fucking stupid. Johann Schmidt is literally the same as John Smith and it's just as common too. Kaspar isn't a rare name either, especially for the time. Marie and Maria are extremely common names too, and a lot of last names in Germany end with -hardt. And the age, picture quality and fashion in combination very obviously don't match up for this to possibly be Stirner.

This is just some dude and his wife. If I had to guess, I'd say it's from the 1920s.

Yep. The hairstyles and fashion in this picture are definitely post-WWI and photographs didn't have that quality until the 1880s.