Whatcha doing, Holla Forums?

Whatcha doing, Holla Forums?

throwoutyourbooks.wordpress.com/2017/05/29/white-japanese-ultranationalist-hate-march-koreans-shinjuku/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L8jEiG2eiKo
bbc.com/news/magazine-40063510
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best Korea and other Asian Nazbol regimes is the best kind of spook LARPing. South Korea and Japan are "oh shit nigga what are you doing?"-tier you might as well collect a CIA paycheck while your at it

"Get killed in American wars" is the main policy position of Japanese ultra-nationalists these days, not surprised they'd welcome a token white guy.

Come at me, breh.

wow, guess it's true they crave white cock

Why don't asian women look like how they do in anime?

What is DPRK's stance on ra ce mixing?

Literally Holla Forums.

they are quite literally the most homogenous country on earth and the ideology of Juche traces itself back to Korean ethno-nationalism.

So they don't allow white guys to fuck the locals?

I thought they just don't allow other people in their country.

Sudo and Dickhead Spencer had a buttbabby looks like

Whittu piggu go homu

yeah, don't people in japan hate white people? why does Holla Forums love it so much?

Japan is xenophobic as fuck, sure it is easy to fuck sluts if you're a foreigner anywhere. Holla Forums romanticizes Japan because of muh anime and not dealing with Japanese society in general

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The traditional parts of Japanese culture are pretty cool. They somehow manage to keep stability while having fairly loose sexual morality (by western standards at least.) The real problem is their work culture.

Reminds me of the black Nazi memes

Shintoism is pretty dope, it is an interesting and more personal way of doing religion. A mixture of Confucius ancestor worship mixed with paying tribute to the local mountain god. Jap work culture is shittier, suicide is the regular and I fear that will soon be the norm for the US. I expect we will see an increase in workplace violence

You lost me there

They force irrelevant shiters to get abortions, they do it to korean women knocked up even by Chinese men

The guy is obviously autismo.

youtube.com/watch?v=L8jEiG2eiKo

Damn I can sense that he is a fucking weeaboo fucking anime turns people into right wingers.

No.

It's the weeb version of Nick Land.

I figure you are more into Taoism?

The issue with Westerners identifying Eastern religions is that they forget the real distinction of the "philosophical" system within X religion and the folky, practical aspects of X religion. A very obvious example is Daoism. Most Westerners are only familiar with philosophical Daoism–the Dao de Jing written by the mythical figure Laozi (or Lao-Tzu). But in China, where it's actually practiced, Daoism is just retarded alchemical rituals and hokey "medicine." So really, anyone who has engaged with philosophical Daoism is probably naturally drawn to it since it provides a way to deal with the alienation Westerners suffer in the capitalist centres. I know I was heavily into Daoism myself a few years ago and it did great things for my mentality. But if I had my boots on the ground in China I'd be turned off by how Daoism is actually practiced. I think Western philosophy could have improved my mentality in the same way but I, like a lot of people from the West, had certain prejudices about Western philosophy and I never bothered looking into it for myself until recently.
You could say the same thing about Christianity, I guess: Zizek, Dostoevsky, Kierkegaard, and all the giant theologians like Aquinas, Luther, Calvin, Bonhoeffer, etc. But dealing with Bible Belt fundamentalists is a very different experience from reading Christian theology/philosophy.

t. comparative religion degree

Wtf. Don't japanese nationalists hate pig westeners?

They are nazis, they are hardcore race purists.

No, they put you in a forced marriage with another foreigner.

No this is false in every way, the DPRK does not have any stance against irrelevant shiting, and the few white defectors that are there, much of them have children with korean woman.

Heaven

not if they're funded by them.

Because anime is too good for this gay Earth.

wut

double wut

because animu and mango were originally made to look like western animation. that's where the huge eyes stuff came from

None of those girls are ugly.

I feel the issue is that western philosophy and religion are very separated and most philosophy doesn't aim to heal or relief the inner problems of common people while eastern philosophy is inseparable from religion and offers deep answers to common problems.
We should repack western philosophy.

So Big Trouble in Little China was fairly accurate.

Spaniards are white, you retard.

lmao what's the context of this?

Japan loves US and European culture, it's basically a whole island of Westaboos. However the folks most comfortable under the type of Western hegemony Holla Forums desires are milquetoast liberals, not nationalists.

Japanese nationalists are 1940s nostalgists who usually reject American imperialism in hopes of replacing it with their own. The only people in Japan who hate white people for racial reasons are ultranationalists.

Racial supremacists but like nearly every problem in North Korea, this is also exhibited to a lesser degree by the South.

A Bong shilling for NK. Not even joking.

bbc.com/news/magazine-40063510

It wouldn't and it's not. Niggers are animals, Asian are not

Lo Pan did nothing wrong, nigga just wanted his qt green-eyed waifu(s)

this

If I remember correctly it was based off of more cartoonish stuff. In fact I think the bug eye trend that started with astroboy took it's big eyes from scrooge McDuck.

A lot of the things in that chart don't even match up to the images except for the part about the chin to nose bit. Even then you can tell the person who made the chart was cherry picking to prove their point since they picked images of girls at the bottom to slowly look like the far right image as they got there. It also seems like all of those european girls are images of models taken from the covers of magazines while the japanese girls don't seem to be except maybe for the girl in the hat.