Untitled

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/programmes/upfront/2016/02/noam-chomsky-opposes-cultural-boycott-israel-160201110337640.html
theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/02/bds-boycott-campaign-israel-noam-chomsky
thefreelibrary.com/Secrets revealed: women victims of sexual violence as torture during...-a0134381844
mintpressnews.com/us-un-fight-to-keep-rape-allegations-against-them-quiet/204293/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_violations_in_Pinochet's_Chile#Sexual_abuse
youtube.com/watch?v=tEBEt08v_2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How old is this?

Not an argument, shit thread OP.

why isnt israel on that wall. he defended them against the BDS movement

When has Chomsky ever said anything positive about anyone of those except Castro?

Cause normie burgers see nothing wrong with israel "Middle East's only democracy"

Because it's by a zionist

Sage you fucking morons.

FCASIST SCUM

aljazeera.com/programmes/upfront/2016/02/noam-chomsky-opposes-cultural-boycott-israel-160201110337640.html

theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/02/bds-boycott-campaign-israel-noam-chomsky

lol

Well, he's not allowed entry into the country. But from what I heard, his arguments against BDS seemed reasonable and weren't a bunch of liberal bullshit

Castro did literally nothing wrong.

Sage you retarded niggers.

Nigga all he said is that they risk backfiring due to lack of support. He just criticized it a little and he didn't even say that everyone should not support it.

forgot sage

Yes, remember when Castro forced his political prisoners to have sex with their relatives and with animals?

Oh wait, that was Pinochet!

yeah chomsky said the reported deaths were up to a 1000x what they really were and were mostly due to famine

Chomsky's "defense" of these other countries just amounts to correcting the US propaganda claims made about them and pointing out American double standards about dictatorships.

Please provide a source, I would be grateful. Also SAGE.

what the actual fuck

actually its because kikes always defend their own

I remember him killing all those faggots which was actually really neat imo

he also called them a terrorist state

Chomsky is entry level anyway, we are more patrician than that.

different user but it's true. Pinochet had a special prison called "Venda Sexy" which was basically a rape dungeon.
thefreelibrary.com/Secrets revealed: women victims of sexual violence as torture during...-a0134381844
mintpressnews.com/us-un-fight-to-keep-rape-allegations-against-them-quiet/204293/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_violations_in_Pinochet's_Chile#Sexual_abuse

he was basically saying the killing fields were really just a few thousand peasants dead from a famine but I guess all the dead cambodians dont really matter if you want to score some meaningless points

thats an unfair spin on what he is saying, and even then it still does show he supports the khmer rouge

Hey man. Nice list of things you that you are too dense to understand.

You should have posted a smug Derrida face with that tbqh fam

Here you go

I need to do something more productive with my life.
youtube.com/watch?v=tEBEt08v_2s

He did do a couple things wrong, democracy is a material condition after all, but mostly good things.