Roo utterly DESTROYS Jeremy Corbyn

youtube.com/watch?v=H2wcUz8h6Wo

Oh fuck. What do you say now First Worldists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ntWieh7YIgY?t=6m1s
youtube.com/watch?v=fW6lnmx0ETw
youtube.com/watch?v=35r0A2vpcWI
youtu.be/IAdwyS88H6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

'no'

MTWs confirmed for shit once again

At least he got rid of the zebra stripes.

MTWists confirmed for crypto-primitivists and Pol Potists.

He knows dear Rosa advocated for BOTH in that text, right?

"Daniel Rocha" is a known troll.

When will Jason finally snap and become some kind of nazbol death cultist? If the first world has no revolutionary potential then what does it matter who they vote for? It doesn't, and he's well aware of that, but his whole shtick is making clickbait videos telling firstworlders how much they suck but offering no revolutionary path of his own, because he doesn't have any.

If he knew what is good he would become some kind of a leftist anti-imperialist ironic version of le Alex Jones ebin meme man, that somehow slides leftist ideology under layers of irony (that hairdo is already pretty satirical) or, you know, he can continue being a marginalized tankie preaching to his marginalized tankie choir, nobody cares.

youtu.be/ntWieh7YIgY?t=6m1s

He already is a crypto-NazBol. MTWism IS NazBol.

This is the first time in my life that I've felt Jason is completely out of line.

Then he should come out in the open. NazBols disdain to conceal their views and aims.

I would be surprised if the bourgeois will allow Jeremy Corbyn to do what he wishes. Besides how much of a social democrat is Corbyn really? Are minimum wage workers really going to have much of an increase in their standard of living? I recall reading about Corbyn wanting to increase the minimum wage to a rather modest level. And I don't think he's going to give people generous NEETbux or autismbux either. So what are we really getting out of this arrangement by voting for him exactly?

Isn't Corbyn pretty anti imperialist for soc dem standards though?

Yes. He has a good anti-Zionist record.

Listen guys im MTW and I have to say that the Roo is a fucking idiot here

Exactly because revolutions won't happen in the First World the First World proletariat ought to vote for social democratic reforms to better their conditions. And MTW are ought to support candidates which are anti-imperialist (which Corbyn fucking is) and anri-free trade (which Corbyn fucking is). Corbyn is the correct choice

Also Roo has said the exact same shit I just said on record. He's being deliberately a moron for edge points

Not that I expect Roo to be consistent in any way, but he's seriously contradicting himself here. In previous videos, he's stated he's given up on accelerationism (thank god) and now advocates that First World people atone for their original sin of being born as First World net exploiters by engaging in anti-war activity. So wouldn't voting for Corbyn be part of that anti-war praxis given Corbyn's anti-war record?

Wew lad.

In the video he states that previously he advocated voting for anti-war parties but he's given up on that, he doesn't give any reasons, just 'cuz.

Can you link the video?

I meant OP's video

Social democratic reforms are better than nothing. I agree. Though nothing that I am particularly excited about. I think Corbyn wanted a 10 quid minimum wage or some weak sauce shit like that. If you're working 9-5 at McDonald's making 10 quid an hour, your life is still going to be absolute shit. It's still slavery. Just more palatable slavery. The only time I ever felt fulfilled by my work was when I was studying in school, engaging in hobbies or working for myself doing work I like. I would probably go insane if I stayed pure NEET. I haven't worked in a couple days and I'm already kinda stir crazy and can't wait to get back to it. But wage cucking is the WORST.

It's funny because what he basically does in this video he makes an appeal to ideological purity - which I wouldn't have a problem with but at the same time supporting the most revisionist left-wing populist regimes arround the globe makes his argument very inconsistent.

Classic Roo. I don't understand why anyone takes him seriously any more. He doesn't give any kind of intellectual debate, he just spews out quick catchphrases and always comes off as needlessly angry.

10 pounds an hour is a lot. In my country we have a minimum wage of 8€ with rents being over 600€ per month for a one room apartment.

I looked into Corbyn's minimum wage policy further. He wants 10 quid an hour by 2020. That's

You do know what the US minimum is right?

Yes. $7.25/hr. ROFL.

American wage slaves live shit lives. I don't understand why more Americans aren't killing themselves. At one point I was making nearly $25/hr and I still went insane working a 9-5 (which rarely actually ended at 5). The wage cuck life is a soul-sucking, soul-crushing experience. I don't understand why people are doing this for $7.25/hr or even $13/hr.

Yeah I'm just putting things into perspective here. Of course $13 isn't high but compared to what burgers have it's a pretty big deal.

I keep forgetting a pound is something like $1.50 USD.

Assuming the guy had good hygiene, no STDs and wasn't aggressive/rapey, I would rather suck a big black dick for $60 than wage cuck for 3 hours (the reason why you don't see me doing that shit is because it's not a safe job. lol). That's how much I hate wage cucking. Maybe that's just me. I understand that people are compelled to wage cuck to survive. But I have lost all motivation to re-enter the formal workforce. There's all this talk about wages, benefits, etc. But little talk of the experience of wage cucking. And the fact that we still have 40+ hour work weeks in 2017 (le current year meme, I know).

And to be fair there were times where I have made $60 or even $200+ with very little actual work being self-employed. Just not consistently. Capitalism is really funny like that. You can take advantage of market forces in such a way that you can make lots of money with little to no effort. While making very little money with lots of effort as well.

Roo is a fucking retard. A literal fucking retard.

NO ONE on the left thinks voting for Corbyn (or Sanders, or Mélenchon) is a revolutionary act in itself. Rather, voting for a relatively leftist candidate pushes the general society further to the left. Reforms aren't revolutionary in themselves but can be utilized for long-term revolutionary goals in the future.

wtf i OPPOSE nazbol now

That's kinda my point here , the guy is already insane, problem is he isn't insane in an entertaining way (more like a cringey way), which at the end of the day, is what it takes for your message to have any sort of relevance in these spectacular times of ours. He should embrace his dada side.

Good, your life is superfluous to us, to destroy you is no loss

youtube.com/watch?v=fW6lnmx0ETw

Hi Neakita

Every time.

Why does he look constipated in half those pics? I mean I know he's addicted to refined sugars and Burger King but geez.

Roo claims Marx wasn't really internationalist, since "workers of the world unite" was only supposed to refer to Marx's belief that wealth would even out over nations. I'm not shitting you.

Why am I meant to care?

What game is that?

Alpha Centauri.

I gotta ask, what's the deal with his hair? He's has to know that more people would take him seriously if he cleaned up his look a bit.

Every time people mention this to him, he breaks down and goes full "U DONT UNDERSTAND ME MUM AND DAD I EXPRESS MYSELF THRU MY HAIR"

cry me a fucking river
I work for $1.5/hr and I'm a qualified electrician with access to over 1000 volt

seriously, how am I supposed to show international solidarity when american burgerflipper gets paid 7 times more?
is he 7 times more productive than I am?
I bet you fucks couldn't replace electrical outlet even if your life depended on it

I say the faster this labor arbitrage shit ends the better
I have nothing to lose from globalization and international equalization of wages, I'm already on the bottom
it will be you westerners who will lose your undeserved benefits

Well how high is the living cost in your country?

To be fair he flattens it when he goes on PressTV.

jesus christ

You can just get a new job then

Turd Worldists are succdem?

For Leftcoms, everything from the Roman Empire to Rojava is SocDem.

ROO RESPONDS:

youtube.com/watch?v=35r0A2vpcWI

Oh boy.

We do have really high suicide rates

nah, mostly just you

didnt know gmil posted on this board

Imagine having such a reductionist definition of Social Democracy that it's literally defined as "when people lead things" only so you keep speak in cultish jargon all the time

You're thinking of anarchists and councilists, not leftcoms.

where I made the fucking leftcom flag from

If LeftComm is useful, why hasn't there ever been a LeftComm revolution?

Something something communization.

leftcoms are millenarists. the revolution will come when the year 1000 material conditions are there.

ideologies don't make revolutions, classes do

I'm in the italian tradition of left communism, not a communisateur

not necessarily

So you're an autonomist?

No? ….
How did you get to that?

I said "left communism" explicitly.

Jason's post-election video

youtu.be/IAdwyS88H6c

He goes to Comicon as himself.

Let that sink in for a bit.

Maybe he's subtly trying to give us a hint.

Maybe one day there is big reveal on how Jason Unruhe is actually a project of a bunch of art students or something

he should go as that guy from one piece with a chestnut on his head

there are people on this board who unironically like Jason

not really, but there's a guy who says that he shan't be mocked because even if he's a retard he's the biggest marxist on youtube and helps popularizing communism.
Guess his flag

Someone convince him to read this pasta out loud on video, do it for the win

when I was a right winger and I saw Jason's videos it made me hate communists more. I thoat the retarded shit he spewed about how innocent Westerners deserve to die was just standard communist thought.

which is why that guy gets alwas shit on everytime he shows up.

I certainly don't hate him, I disagree with his third worldist stance though. The edgy shit he says just doesn't really offend me too much and its occasionally funny.

Everything Jason does sets any rad left back