Zionist antifa activists

a few people i know organized an info booth on the israeli occupation of palestine. the rhetoric wasn't extreme at all, it was just stating some facts about the new settlements and such. then, a few hour laters, our local antifa cunts raided the booth, waved around their israel flags and boasted on facebook about intimidating four muslim women who really were just running a low-key info-booth next to our university, no shouting, no nothing. i'm sick and tired of leftist groups being co-opted by these colonialist pieces of shit shilling for israel. it's not possible to converse about israel with german leftists for a single second before they go all JDF on you.

video of it happening: youtube.com/watch?v=22xm_jfybbI&feature=youtu.be

Antideutsche gonna antideutsch

stab them

DO you realize said groups like ANTIFA itself were created by JEWS in the first place? If anything, you're the one appropriating ( ( ( their ) ) ) movements, bitch whiteboi.

i'm not really white and i don't identify with antideutsche shills. go troll somewhere else /polk/ie.

The germans are a defeated, hollow, maximally cucked people.

thats a good jewish meme there

handrubbing.exe

Someone needs to beat these fucks up. Israel is a fucking apartheid state.

is it really that difficult to comprehend that a POC could live in a large german city?

Not at this point.

sadly there are almost no anti-zionist leftists in university settings here in germany. however, the antideutsche liberal SJWs who tout about israel, the patriarchy and other liberal memes are thriving, even constituting majorities in student parlaments at various universities

Sooo…
This thread is just Fash bait is it?

I think he's telling the truth.

German left-wing people are turbo-Zionists.

Here in the Netherlands all leftists are pro-Palestine or atleast anti-Israel.

Antideutsche are actually in the minorty in the german left but ok…

read engels or fuqq off m8

vomitingfatuy.png

The "patriarchy" is a meme though.

A shekel for the good goy.

t..thanks george

A hammer and sickle not knowing how things work and trying to blend in? Naw! That's the job of the red and black flags, surely they can't be this retarded!

antifa are cops

*screaming into earpiece*
"they've found me out, get me out of here!"

IMO the crappy anarchists use the black flag

There is a cool black flag but he is far outweighed by the faggotry of the SJW black flag who hasn't taken the hint to fuck off.

no i simply do not lurk hard enough on here and am mildly autistic, which is very close to being from reddit, tbh…

Good response, I kek'd

Islam is capitalistic, slave labor supporting, imperialist dogma.

FUCK ISLAM!

Good post, Ameribot!

then they are really fascists

being anti-israel means you want the genocide of the entire jewish race

YOUR PSEUDORELIGION IS NOT OPIATE, IT IS CYANIDE, ISLAMIC SCUM

wtf I love Israel now

No one brought up islam except for you you dumb faggot

Most anthropologists nowadays would say Engels was influential, if somewhat outdated

Look at this post leftypol. and witness the American establishment push out its greatest AI - unfortunately for them it's shit.

european teen subcultures are fascinating

Taqqiya.

Better artificial intelligence than natural stupidity, which is what you have islamofacsist porky.

Germany need to stop self hating over the holocaust. I’d much rather have it still be nazi, because then an actual left could form. Also Germany would still have Prussia.

The real German left was destroyed in 1991.

Germans are amongst the most autistic bootlicking subhumans in all of europe. Of course they can come up with an abortion like anarcho-zionism.
The red army really didnt rape nearly enough.

Oh god it’s an “I stand with Isreal” conservative.

Surprise surprise.

This would have been noteworthy if one of them were wearing a kefiah.

But now Russia has Prussia instead and Russia a best.

best anti-zionist rhetoric: end palestinian aparteid

You can just say "liar" you pretentious zionist shill piece of shit. And you'd be wrong since you're still the first person to mention islam in this thread. Neck yourself

Fuck israel

Don't false flag, most of our leftcom posters are pretty sharp

But why? It's just another shitty Islamic country isn't it?

I've literally never seen leftcoms say this shit.

fuck off and false flag somewhere with a dumber audience, like Holla Forums, Zionist shill.

Yes, but it's a shitty country that hates Jews, so fuckwits support it.