m.youtube.com/watch?v=-fGxOCJCRpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

Please

What type of Christianity?

Jesus was the first anarcho-communist.

O P I A T E

go on

Any that teaches that Salvarion is through Jesus Christ by grace alone, through faith alone, and that only he can save us, and nothing else.

*salvation

Stop remaking the same thread word for word over and over

Get saved
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-fGxOCJCRpA

Why did God create us with flaws if he is so buttdevestated by them that we all must burn? Why does believing Jesus died for my sin redeem me? What if I can't bring myself to believe? Does signing the back of a Chick tract work too?

But I'm already Catholic.

Read Genesis. Because Jesus died for you, says so in the Holy Bible. Then try harder, lose your pride.No

Catholics are not Christian

Waaaay ahead of you matey

Only virtue is worth pursuing.

fite me faggit

Read your Bible, friend

State atheism is the way to go

No thank you

Nope, sorry sweetie.

Genesis only raises more questions.

Why is it a matter of pride? I'm not claiming to be without sin, I just don't believe the story.

i'll pass

Religion is a disease.

Just like the Pharisees, it looks like I won that one.

Genesis explains how man has fallen

Never respond to me ever again.

Why are you a Catholic? The scriptures clearly teaches grace alone through faith alone. Do you like it because of the preety buildings?

The Genesis story raises more questions than it answers.
How could God not foresee the fall?
Why is he punishing us for the sins of our ancestors?

global communism will be the death of religion.

Ummmmm, no sorry sweetie, Revelation will happen before your little revolution happens, okay honey?

Why not just let capitalism do the job?

He foresees everything, yes, but we still have free will to obey or disobey him.

Leave your clerical superstitions and find the holy spirit in your heart and mind user.

just because I'm Catholic doesn't mean I believe in God or think that the Bible is divine revelation

.t every christian for the last 2000 years

what's the immortal wandering jew still waiting for jesus's return doing right now? think he's a corbyn man?

revelation isn't happening in a literal sense and you know that

capitalism has increased religiosity except in late capitalist(imperialist) countries who know have other forms of opiates.

So why did he create people he knew they would fall and he would have to damn a gorillion gorillion souls?

Also…

Yes, we do have kickass architecture, thank you for noticing, you rootless, cultureless Protestant philistine.

Holy fuck, it's like I'm talking with the REAL Rebelabsurtity. Catholics and Orthodox are pagan, read your bible.

Ok, thank you for the clarification, friend.

Our modern society is very remenisant of what Revelation teaches, but what do I know.

also t. every christian for the last 2000 years

Or do you think that the Black Death looked less like the end times than now?

Sorry, the first reply was not meant for you, but to answer your question: he gave us free will and then gave us a choice, he knew that us rebelling was a possible outcome, but obeying could have been an outcome as well. He knows the future, but there are multiple 'futures' if that makes any sense

Christianity is just a trick to get people to stop indulging in sweet, sweet animal sacrifice.

Pagan. Read your bible.

Just my thoughts, sweetie.

never said otherwise but so is the bible:^)

You are not saved.

I do though.

just saying, marxist revolution may or may not happen but at least there are some warning signs pointing to it, on the other hand the end times have been prophecied for 2000 years and have a incredibly vague set of things to look for, and they still havent happened. I'd put my money on the commies first

maybe we can have both however

2,000 is nothing to God

You'll either be trolling or eternally burning.

How are they Christian?

There is nothing to be saved from user. You don't have to be afraid.
Embrace virtue and repudiate sin.

Hello, Satan

What do you think the probabilities were? How could he justify taking the risk?

I'm not God, I don't know. The book of Job has a message I think you should know: That God works in a way that we cannot comprehend, so when something we deem to be 'bad' happens, we don't think of the big picture because our perspective is so minuscule compared to His.

if god doesnt care about making his plans percievable or understandable by humans why should i care what they are?

I have to have faith to avoid damnation, but I never get an explanation? I just have to play the 'which religion is correct' roulette? It's not as if we all have an internal drive towards believing this stuff.

Why would an infinitely benevolent God create brainlets who cannot understand his actions, but who do suffer because of them?

Because we are less than dirt compared to Him

Getting saved is not hard, you just have to have complete Faith in Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour to be saved. Just go to a an Independant Fundamentalist Baptist church and read your bible and all your questions will be answered.

and why should I follow someone with that ideology?

it just goes back to the paradox, anyone who demands worship is not worthy of it

this. What if someone honestly wanted to find God, looked at all the major religions and their philosophies,histories, and theologies and honestly came to the conclusion that Islam is the best bet, only to be wrong?

I think that's almost impossible for most modern people.

I'm not an American. Reading the bible raises questions rather than answering them.

Because he said so…

Then into the lake of fire they go

Most people don't go to heaven, says so in the Bible
Nationality does not matter. The Bible is not just another book you read casually, it's something that takes time and energy to understand.

Doesn't that make you wonder about the infinite benevolence?

It has nothing to do with God, it has everything to do with our choices

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

I thought he loved us and we were special? Also this brings up the question why does he only seem to care about humans? I mean from a God's perspective a human, an ape, a dog or most animals have a infinitesimally small difference in intelligence and moral sentiments.

And there should be Baptist churches in Europe( I'm assuming that's were you live )

God made us in such a way that our choices would likely lead to damnation.

and so we return to me not caring what god would want even if he was real, let him send me to hell if he has the power, I reject his moral authority over me

He being Emperor Constantine I presume? :^)

Truth is not a matter of belief.
Lies should not be believed.
I will save myself.
World does not own me, spirits do not own me.

He does love us, that doesn't mean we are equal to Him. Read Genesis to answer your second question, he made us in his image, not a dog or a mosquito.

How can anyone believe in being someone's 'image'?

Why has the stupid nigger who makes these shitty threads not been banned yet?

This is not related to leftism in any way and is most likely just the work of some shitposter from Holla Forums or /christian/.

Rude sage.

Protestant filth.