Iran under attack. Saudi Arabia behind it?

Well, shit…

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b8uJAaMKyfI
liveleak.com/view?i=15f_1496835952
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NUKE SAUDI ARABIA
DO IT FAGGOTS

TBH, I think Corbyn should endorse a first-strike policy so we can nuke the Saudis.

let me guess you faggots are americans

No, america needs to be nuked too.

There are no civilians in Saudi-Arabia. It's a fucking slaveholder society.

I only feel sorry for the foreign workers.

Something's gotta be done about this bullshit country.

Any links? Livestreams?

They're massively incompetent so it will probably end with their country collapsing.

You do realize that means there are slaves over there, right?

And not for native workers because…?

Weird, I haven't seen any #PrayforTeheran posts or the Eiffel Tower being lightened up with Iranian colors.

Really made me think

They're brown and believe in a foreign God, user. No one is gonna pray for such people.

There are native workers in Saudi-Arabia. Have you been there? They are lazy camel drivers with bad health who couldn't even change a fucking light bulb if it wasn't for the masses of Indian slave workers.

They aren't brown tho. Persians aren't semites.

This. Persians look very "aryan".

The iranian guy who works near me looks more like a tan american hipster than an arab.

I hope the receipt for that multi billion dollar arms deal falls out of the pocket of one of the attackers and they forgot to take the tags off their new weapons

youtu.be/b8uJAaMKyfI

The attacks happened a few hours ago, you dumb fuck.

They're dark enough for anyone in the Western world to consider them brown, tbh family.

user…

learn news values, the life of ten americans is worth about the life of ten brits (in britain), and 200 iraqis are worth about 1 brit.

Iran is somewhere in the middle probably so maybe 1 Iranian is worth about 100 brits?

point being this will be in the back pages if its in the paper at all

oops I meant 10 americans are worth 1 brit

That really depends, I've been to Iran plenty of times and some of them are pretty pale.

They're no more brown than Israelis but in the mind of the west Israelis are white and Irans arent, racism is a state of mind

Americans are fucking dumb. They think speaking Spanish makes you part of a brown race. An American girl I work with literally spoke about Spain as a "brown country".

I really don't wanna derail this thread about Holla Forums tier race discussion but technically Persians are more "aryan" than Jews since they aren't semites

In the modern world that kind of stuff is irrelevant as you said basically, just like the 'hurr durr islam isnt a race' people, well no, it's not, but you still treat arabs (and persians) and Muslims interchangably and think brown people should be stop and searched so it's fundamentally identical to racism.

Just like how Sikhs keep getting attacked by nazi retards.

I think you are confusing racism with cultural chauvinism. If I'd start treating Persians better than Arabs because I think they are whiter I'm actually more of a racist than somebody who thinks being a Muslim makes you a sandnigger.

One is just dumb ignorance mixed with American universalism and the other one is """scientific""" racism

Well sure, but what I mean is almost nobody actually does 'scientific racism', even Holla Forums only pretends to. Ultimately the other are the other and genetics don't really matter to anyone.

Think of the poor oil barons! The slavers! The ultra-rich capitalists! Oh no!

Holla Forums are unironic scientific racists. They don't actually think all Muslims are bad. They make very precise distinctions between middle eastern ethnicities and have a hard on for Iran.

Of course they lack a fundamental understanding how genetics, haplogroups and Autism Level actually works. But I think people use the word racists pretty wildly these days, especially among the left. You can't really be racist against a culture or a way of life. There is a lot of cultural chauvinism out there though, and this ranges from neoconservative alt-lite types to left-leaning liberals who think Palestinians need to be enriched by liberal democracy through Israel.

If the Ayatollah nukes Mecca what happens to Islam?

the american establishment has always displayed an irrational hatred for Iran, though. They are still bitter over 1979, I guess. Iran is always framed as the 'bad guy' somehow responsible for 'promoting terrorism' on a worldwide level, while completely ignoring the role of gulf petrodollars and salafism.

Why would he do that?
And I don't think there would be a clear answer to this, it would completely destabilize the middle-east since Iran is one of the most stable countries in ME right now, I think it's fair to say that anything after that is speculation.

liveleak.com/view?i=15f_1496835952