Holla Forums is getting fucked over right now. Which one of you is doing it?

Holla Forums is getting fucked over right now. Which one of you is doing it?

I don't know who's doing it but we will probably get raided in return so be on the lookout for that.

I say we dogpile the faggots.

You know very well that leftypol doesn't raid

They pretty openly have made a lot of different enemies, it's not necessarily one of us.

i got banned from Holla Forums for mocking trump, wonder what is going on

Can someone fill me in on what's happening?

I don't visit Holla Forums.

A raid is going on and being blamed on us, isn't there? How much do you bet that it's Holla Forums being dysfunctionally schizophrenic and raiding itself? Such a shame that we'll get the blowback for something we didn't do.
They seem to project every aspect of themselves onto us because they can't imagine anything beyond it. When will the manlets learn?

hi Holla Forums

This is probably the truth. A bunch of "real" "enlightened" Holla Forumslacks deciding to try to trigger the "fake shills" on Holla Forums. I remember when I used to post on Holla Forums you could ruin entire threads by calling one person a shill and it'd instantly devolve into paranoid schizophrenia where everyone's out to prove everyone else is a shill

Yes brother. Let us dogpile on the Holla Forumslsters. They are not like us, and none of us are them.

They're infighting, so whatever.

That guy is atleast 5'2". 4"10' is medical Dwarfism, and I know well enough what that looks like.

I've heard slightly higher figures quoted, but someone on here worked out comparing objects in the photos that he's about 5'3". based on eyeballing, I'd say that was about right.

And we get the blowback. We need to make an embassy or Q&A with our most patient board volunteer (whoever that might be).

IIRC, someone figured out the model of megaphone which he was using and stacked them up to determine his height.

source on music?

sounds like a different version of Kalinka

The symphonical version of Katyusha. I think it was in the Civ 5 or 6 soundtrack.

This happens at least once every two months. Then they raid here for three days and it blows over, then the cycle starts again.

I'm patient as fuck.

lel