Next level fake news

CNN and MSNBC have somehow managed to become more unbearable than Fox fucking News this administration.

What? Trump said he convinced the Saudis to do it a few hours ago.

Putin is a porky dictator and Russians are notoriously reactionary and homophobic. They don't deserve the left's support. Nazbol Punks fuck off.

And Russia has been one of the countries at the forefront of trying to neutralize the conflict.

Though Russia does, admittedly, have quite a bit to gain from Qatar getting isolated from the US-Israel-Gulf axis and finding itself aligned with Iran and Turkey.

Putin is a tankie, brainlet. He wants to reform the USSR.

"Once KGB, always KGB" - Putin

They were more unbearable for me long before. Fox has been insane to the point of sounding like parody. Honestly miss Glenn Beck's show.

Putin wants to restore the Romanovs and forget the USSR ever happened.

Nothing says they aren't both fake and gay. I certainly never said that.

Has the FBI started just saying whatever they feel like because they know the media will immediately repeat it as fact?

Literally no one on here has ever said this, we hate the corporate media as well. They play an absolutely vital role in manufacturing consent and maintaining social control.

Chomsky should make a new Manufacturing Consent before he dies.

Is he going to exhume them and pull a "Weekend at Bernie's"?

I unironically think fake news is hilarious and the best thing to come out of Trump's presidency so far.

It's so sad that he's gotten so old.

I feel like a younger Chomsky would have been *very* active in this clusterfuck of a century so far.

I dont get your memes

He's Anastasia Romanov's secret grandson.

I'm so glad the house of Romanov got near exterminated and the last ones left are literally who LARPers.

I was just about to say this.

Holla Forumstards were the ones sharing articles about Hillary having cannibalism-induced disease. This was where the term "fake news" came from.

And I know it's not your angle - but "fake news" was an accurate term for most of that stuff. It was chainmail-grade shit and even Fox and CNN are more credible when it comes to the basic function of reporting on events and things that actually exist.

implying this isn't literally true

user, you don't even– you're glib, you don't even know what Ritalin is.

she has all the symptoms. even the very specific mouth sores

will this make flights on Qatar Airlines cheaper?
also, why would Qatar, an ally of Iran, be funding ISIS?