Wtf i'm imperialist now

wtf i'm imperialist now

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/06/theresa-may-rip-up-human-rights-laws-impede-new-terror-legislation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what country is more cucked than sweden???

It's amazing how Islam has so meticulously replaced communism as the biggest spook in the Western world.

Germany but it's not the one going in first so idk.

Does anyone have the original? This one's obviously been retouched to hide Comrade Ben's revolutionary leanings.

At least it was something else than shillary this time. I was beginning to think the man might be interested in banging that old posterior of hers.

spain i guess

In a way thats good for us.

Tell someone you're a commie and they usually just laugh and/or give you the typical canned response. Tell someone you're a muslim and suddenly your phones are being tapped, police are constantly checking up on you, you're being patted down every time you go to the airport, and people give you weird glares on the street.

webm related

If there's one area in which Burger exceptionalism is true, it's the arena of being thoroughly cucked. You faggots wish you were as cucked as us.

But don't you know it is the commies who push islam in the west through cultural margxism? :^)

But we're being led into the wolf's den of ISLAM by CULTURAL MARXISM.

That image looks highly exploitable but I can't think of anything in particular to switch it around into.

The wolf is obviously anarcho capitalism and we need to add an american flag to one of the sheep, possibly replacing the UK one since OUR GUY is ahead in the UK

It's no coincidence.

Pretty much every Garrison comic ever.

corbyn is going to lose the election because of that literal monkey dianne abbo

ffs the word you're looking for is "Lupophobic"

The Wolf is the god AI that will kill all of us and the sheep are the tech companies trying to bring it about thinking they can control it

What do you expect? They're pretty much all "____ is bad, and my team is good"

Dianne abbot is literally being sidelined. Stay up to date

Replace turban with trump hair and make it neoconservatism

And have the sheep say something like "it's our duty to intervene!"

Kek I even thought it was a hairpiece. All you have to do is turn the cloth colour to blonde.

So he's fine with islam?

Thanks for the idea, let me see how it turns out.

Is May even far right? What a boring election unless Corbyn wins.

Why do political cartoonists feel the need to explicitly label every single symbol or metaphor they draw?

Is it a tongue-in-cheek sort of thing?

He literally does

theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/06/theresa-may-rip-up-human-rights-laws-impede-new-terror-legislation
Well.

You do all realize that the vast majority of Muslims are in no fucking way an ally to the left, right? You're not seriously thinking the enemy of your enemy is your friend, right?

hmm.

I know its supposed to be a turban but it looks like the wolf has a pompadour haircut

you bongs really do have atrocious teeth.

The vast majority of everybody is not an ally to the left, and nobody said that they were

T H I C C

Surprised he never did one on Bill Maher.

I meant one on the recent events of Bill Maher saying nigger on live television

And whose fault is that?

I was just thinking that.

most people in general aren't leftists. Focusing all our attention on the radical islam boogeyman just feeds into the clash of civilizations narrative that rightists push.

how much money do we need to give ben before we get some rule 34?

bump

Get that spooky shit the fuck off my board.

I know you're still relatively new but mocking and editing the latest retarded Garrison comic is a proud tradition here. The fact that it's spooky is the whole point

Sorry, It's just that I get on here to get away from the identity politics of the left and the right on pretty much every other corner of the internet. So help me if I read one more "Islam is destroying the west" comment on my Twitter feed…

If you're gonna survive on the internet you're gonna need to up the irony levels by a factor of at least 10 my dude

She wants to destroy even more of Britain's dwindling civil liberties to deal with "muslim radicals."

This is old hat by now and I know I'm beating a dead horse, but what the devil is it with those damned labels?

You'd reckon the message would be obvious enough even if he'd gotten rid of the "Radical Islam" label, the flags, the turdy turban and the title. Less is more.

Is it possible that he's acutely aware of the practical retardedness of his target audience?

But it's RADICAL Islam.

And he actually thinks that little of his audience.

tbh some people on both side have been trying really hard to do so.

that shit is so overblown. everyone, medias included are focusing specifically on it.

to give you an example, today in France, dome nutjob decided to hit a policeman with a hammer, the nutjob was shot and nobody was injured beside himself.

still, its in the front page of every news paper, because he said he was a "soldier of isis" .
meanwhile, the same day, hundreds of people have been mugged, injured, and some killed, but nobody gives a damn because its not related to terrorism.

i'm not saying that islamic terrorism isn't a problem, but its not anywhere near as big as the medias make it seem.
basically they're giving coverage to random shit just because there is islam somewhere.

I really hate that art style, his older artwork doesn't have this too many fucking "shading" lines

gotta keep military spending up mate

lol I think this is hinting that he's going down the neocon path of "the Democrats are the real racists!"

wew lad

Bangs are just sooo 2004, come on it's 2015+2, everyone should have a pompadour. pic 2 related

Is that an "escape hatch" in case someone calls him racist/islamophobic?

Wait, you mean it wasn't supposed to be a pompadour? Jesus Christ, Benny, get your shit together.

it was probably an afterthought, if you look closely you can see that "radical" and "islam" aren't written the same way or in the same size.

i think he added it later because he know it would be too politically incorrect and he doesn't have the balls to stick to his opinions.

like many rightwingers, they're afraid to spell it because they know deep down that they would lose in a debate and that their opinion are based on spooks.

guys like him are so common in French rightwing news papers comment section.

they always imply in-defendable stuff, but never tell them strait, even when you press them hard.

just spell it you cuck !

How's this?

That's actually bretty good.

This is actually EXCELLENT

I really didn't expect that, thanks user.

Better than I expected 10/10

exquisite.

/ptg/ in a nutshell.

USA

Wonder what Whyatt would have to say about degenerates like McInnes who show the world their literal asshole to make some kind of point

we're talking about islam. Calm down.

Why do all Ben Garrison's drawings of Bernie look like Doc Brown? Not that I'm against either one, I find it kind of endearing.

America

voraphiles tbh