There is a thread on cuckchan right now by a former antifa ratting out antifa fags

EL OH EL
such solidarity from you commies
how does it feel knowing you will be your own demise?

Lurk more.

is this the part where you only support antifa when they are "winning" but drop them like a hot potato when they are getting fucked?
more of that famous communist solidarity on display I see :^)

Pretty much nobody here is pro EU apart from the Socdems and nobody likes them.

no, the general consesus here is that american antifa are a bunch of larping retards who turn people away from radical politics

This is an anti-EU board. EU cucks are not welcome here

Nobody here supports antifa, especially not the american ones.

Americans discovering antifa is one of the cutest things that happend in recent times. Finally gave these retards something to focus on and feel strong, pls go on and continue larping with your friends.

What's next, you're going to call us a bunch of nigger loving liberals?

You mean like the solidarity you have with retards like Spencer when they display their autism in public? Maybe different-think is punished on your board so you don't see differences in opinion but here we debate antifa and every other topic instead of being dictated an opinion like you cucks

They aren't getting fucked, they have seen a resurgance like never before. Whats really funny is that the "anti establishment" alt right are suddenly pro the president of the united states who is all pro Israel who is also Pro Saudi Arabia who held the orb of Globalism and who is the jewish candidate. AND THATS JUST THE US

In Britain you support somebody who wants state run internet and is so deep in the pockets of the rich she can taste their sweaty nutsacks through the silk.

YOU ARE A FAGGOT

I guess that will teach them to join pseudo left organisations

This is the part when I tell you to lurk more.

bootlicker apologists first against the wall

Dude you guys voted unironically for a neocon zionist. Nothing you say will deflect from that embarassment

How appropriate, you fight like a cow.

LARPers the first to eat themselves alive because they're a bunch of fair weather cunts.

Proofs?

um.. okay?

as if we don't make this joke regularly about everything don't be autistic

Back to Holla Forumsreddit

It's almost like the elites' deliberate decision to make prisons as inhumane as possible without breaking international law was another weapon to use against not just criminals but the populace at large.

Yeah I'm with you my man. BASED police helping us take down the establishment! #MAGA

"Yeah Antifa sucks!! they are violent retards"

"LOL GET PUNCHED NATZEEE!!!"

those two positions are not mutually exclusive my mentally challenged friend.
The problem most people here have with antifa isn't that they're violent, it's that American antifa doesn't know how to direct that violence productively.

Get out brownshirt scum. I love watching actual fascists get their shit beat in. Also don't associate with me Holla Forums simply because I don't think like everyone else on le*typol

Please point out the last pro-antifa thread where we unanimously agreed we like antifa. We'll wait.

…that's what I thought. Get sage'd, faggot.

American antifas been doing fine