What do you think of graffiti?

What do you think of graffiti?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelambda.ca/2017/01/27/rsm-denies-responsibility/
youtube.com/watch?v=rcrsSvfTsy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank you real American heroes for defending the private property of a multinational corporation

It's from Chile.

I'm kinda torn on it.

Sometimes it can be pretty cool, other times its pretty hideous.

In that video its fucking obnoxious as hell

Erm I meant on the American continent :^)

Doing that sort of shit is a good way to get blasted with spraypaint in your eyes and then beaten over the head with a can. Those guys were pussies though, I would have loved to get in that fight.
t. loves hitting fat people

Aren't railways nationalized in Chile?

Graffiti is here in the US, has its own culture, and is almost a way of life you embark in, in this crazy way. It literally feels better than sex, or any drug I've ever done. People would think "Why the fuck would somebody risk thier life climbing on the side of a highway just to write names", but it's so much more than that. It's almost like this crazy transcendental experience, and don't even get me started on the artistic shit, and sheer human creativity that goes into "How the fuck am I going to get all of this shit, onto to that billboard".

The only real argument against graffiti, "MUH PRIVATE PROPERTY", or just a bitter ass attitude that "it looks ugly".

Dumb lifestylist shit.

Main organization is state-owned but maintenance of the different lines are private.

Valid form of expression.

I'm sorry what are the arguments for graffiti? I like being able to look at walls not covered up in someone's tag like a dog marking its territory everywhere.

Depends. Does it look decent and fit in where it is? Is it on the garage my old dad built and that he wants to keep a certain way, and the graffiti is just a jumble of letters with no artistic thought or skill behind it at all other than "let's ruin others' fun" then the "artist" can go play in traffic.

It can look nice. >90% of those who make it are shit tier arists though.

It's lumpen shit.

you must be such an insecure faggot

I personally don't like it, I think the the pseudo-socially conscious mentality behind it is shit and it often costs public money to clean it up, but I don't think you need to be such an uptight dipshit as to assault people while they do it lol

No, fatties are just funny to fight. They also deserve it.

this is how you sound in your head:

this is how you sound to the rest of the world:

I'm tempted to do a bunch of stencils since my lack of artistic talent. Something of Stirner saying "All Things Are Nothing To Me" since it's catchy and gives results of him searching it up.

It sounds terribly cringy but I'm so tempted to spread his thought to people as much as I can. And having someone search him up on their own gives much more influence than trying to argue it out.

We did that as action front once.
I don't have the stencil on me, but here's their email to ask for it: [email protected]/* */

You're just annoyed because you're fat and I think you're worth a little less than other people, aren't you?

Fam join Action Front

You in your head
Reality

Looks like the local council has agreed that grafitty was a crime with a one to three vote.

People clearly expressed their art by punching the man.

On a personal note, the need to transport your phisical body is tiersome enough without some uneducated interfearance in the original design of the train paint scheme. Clearly it is a designflaw and the train car should have had armed drones patroling it to safguard integrity.

I like it. I used to do it, though I was awful at it. I prefer political stickers and such.

I was in a Maoist group that spray painted a bunch of shit around town and the local uni. It was a total disaster and made people hate us even more than they already did and to this day they still refuse to acknowledge what a huge fuck up it was. They also put the group name on the Grafitti and didn't wear masks, one of our guys wound up in jail. Me and half the group left after that debacle. There's an article in my school paper about it.

thelambda.ca/2017/01/27/rsm-denies-responsibility/

Fucking mautists, I swear to god.

Graffiti is almost exclusively horrid eye-sore rubbish.
It is on the same level as the worst of capitalist advertisements.

A good dozen or so lashings seems like the best punishment for the scum that go about 'tagging' things.

I like it when it is an art-form instead of just vanity and gang territory marking. A way to try to take back the dull grey world capitalism creates. Could be used for propaganda purposes.

I like stickers and stencils.

Do you guys think this is more visually pleasing than of it were not there?
To me it just makes me feel like I live in a shithole that nobody cares about

that is actually a really nice graffiti. In my country most of the graffiti is really shit so I can relate to how you feel, but what you posted actually improves the aesthetics. It really depends on what and where they make the graffiti, and how well it is.

That actually looks nice.

I'd rather look at another human beings genuine self expression than the visual diarreah smeared across my city in the form of advertising. That's the real fucking crime.

Your comments get consistently worse and worse. Bravo.

bretty funny
youtube.com/watch?v=rcrsSvfTsy8