Why aren't you studying?

Why aren't you studying?

im scared

But I am reading you right now.

i ran out of cigarettes

Stop procrastinating.

bad depression, and I just spent the day getting ahead in my circuits class.

because i have a job. fuck you rich cunts who can afford ot sit on your asses and just read all day. I havent eaten in two fucking days.

becus am transexual, busy dealing wit that

because i already study today

Maybe if you read a bit more you would realise that having no free time and not being able to free yourself is a bad condition that can and should change?

feed*

You want me to change my fucking conditions? WELL FUCK ME, HERE I WAS THINKING TO MYSLEF "WOW MY LIFES IS FUCKING HORRIBLE, BETTER TRY AND DO NOTHING TO CHANGE THAT" BUT LOW AND BEHOLD YOU'VE OPENED MY FUCKING EYES. YOU THINKI WANT TO BE HUNGERY AND SICK ALL THE FUCKING TIME? I CANT AFFORD TO FEED LMYSELF, OR AND MEDICATION I NEED ANYMORE. I LOST ALL THE HEARING IN MY RIGHT EAR, AND I CANT DO FUCK ALL ABOUT TI BECAUSE IM TO FUCKING POOR. FUCK YOU.

Your part of the reason i loath the academic left, you fucking shitheads will look at anyone else trying to do anything, LITTERALY FUCKING ANYTHING, and sit their and citique it. Never doing anything and yet always knowing how to do everything. Explains why the most useless fucking people on the planet are academics and collage fucking students.

Go choke on the bags of dick your parents fucking paid for. Useless fucking human garbae.

Definitely am fam

lol @ this autistic role-playing of regular blue-collar Joe sticking it to the "latte Leftist" boogeyman

Go back to your Jordan Peterson videos and see a shrink

Because life is too short to be wasted with irrelevant things like studying.

This post proves pol pot did nothing wrong.

You are a waste of oxygen. Really, you and people like you are litteraly the most useless fucking people on the planet, you dont work, if you did youd fucking get it. But no, You got mommy and daddy paying for all your shit like the parasitic leach you are. And that is what you are, dont let the internet tell you otherwise, your a leach, and you fucking know it. Because deep down, you know your a useless piece of that knows just about as much about life as everyone else, expect you have a little bit more a of a superiority complex because, what you read Lenin once and now reds your favorite color? I know people like you in real life, and theyre fucking horrible human beings. And they know it to, they just think eveyone else is somehwo worse than them.

Your not special, you're useless, a leech, a pathetic example of humanity that i can only compare to vermin or parasitic infections. Except that would be giveing you too much credit, atleast parasites do something.

Love, quit your projections, your stereotyping and your pseudo-"regular man" crusade against the Lefty intellectual snobs that exist in your head and, evidently, make you very insecure. You're not making an epic movie speech and you're not one of those alt-right youtubers owning some clueless college kid during a lecture. I know you're think you're blowing people's mind with this, but you're just one of many mediocrities who will never ascend beyond the intellectual level of owning "snowflakes" on the comments section of a variety of news websites.

Kindly fuck off and spare us of another predictable rant about how we're faux radicals who need to know THE REAL WORLD or whatever. And please, no more samefagging either, even if you didn't forget to change your flag black we'd still be able to tell.

Your right, im just trying to make your realize that the best thing you can do for society is to hang yourself and let us have the air your wasting. Because you are a useless piece of shit, the fact you responded to this at all means on some level you know its true, but your so far into the self denial that you feel the need to defend yourself to me, an asshole on the internet who just wants to get your to hang yourself. Your fragile, like a plant, except not nearly as useful.

So come, defend yourself some more, this may be the only thing your soemwhat good at in your athletic life anyway, agrueing with assholes and idiots across the spectrum and the globe. Meanwhile i can go outside, see the homeless people across the street begging for food and change and theirs no academics to help them. I can go see the Picket lines down town and look, no academics. I can see poor working people trying to scrape a living by and fighting for every inch of life they can get, and right next to that i can see a fucking colledge acidemic with a peace and communism buttons drinking a 13$ coffee that their daddy paid for.

Guess what? Their is a real world, and your not fucking in it! Its so fucking clear, literally to anyone who has to work for a living that you are so full of your own shit that you dont even realisze it. Fucking pathatic, really.

What is the point of this diatribe? We must study so me may precisely end this.

Oh look, he's just repeating the same thing again, but now he said something about expensive coffee too! What an innovator!

You carry on with your role-playing and imaginary crusades against those muh privileged latte commies that haunt you. Remember to rekt them on those imaginary arguments you have against them in the shower too.

I feel for you fam. I'm in the same boat wage slaving 6 days a week to make ends meet and all I do is sleep on Sunday trying to forget my shitty life. These lazy faggot millennials don't know how good they got it sleeping comfy at mommy and daddy's pretending they're oppressed when they're bourgeoisie as fuck. Seriously fuck these guys and keep your head up. I'm saving little by little and when I can put a down payment on a place, I'll rent out the extra rooms and that will help me out a lot.

In the next samefag he'll say something about snowflakes and Starbucks, you all watch it.

And yet the COINTELPRO spook is still me.

I thought I was supposed to be cleaning my room???

I just got home, fuck.

My armchair is in repair.

…and this is why poor people make bad Communists.

what a fucking pseud, lmao.

sharp stuff as always user

Comrade, we seized your foam and distributed it to the foamless. Do it again and find yourself in the gulags where you'll be drinking foam from the gruel!

Studying what?

you can steal my wages my life and my culture but this will not stand

Autistic retardation.