Dumping girlfriend over spooks

Unironically thinking of breaking up with her for how spooked and basic white girl she's being.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1361002/
journals.lww.com/psychosomaticmedicine/Abstract/2003/07000/AlterationinBrain andImmuneFunctionProduced.14.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=jy-3RzmF_NU&list=RDjy-3RzmF_NU
youtube.com/watch?v=bb6SKR7BUdM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_problem_of_consciousness
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Earth
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Follow the guide, please.

Do it.

Your gf's right tbh. Quit being such an autist and (at least pretend to) open your mind.

Orientalism is a hell of a drug

Shame they weren't enlightened enough to avoid a bloody civil war isn't it.

Jesus man, chill out. If that was enough to throw you off, you might want to consider spending less time here and on the internet in general.

I'd be more concerned about this Avani character than the spiritualism tbh. It sounds like you're no fun and she found someone who she'd rather spend time with so I suppose the breakup is for the best.

It wasn't spirituality that annoyed me, it was saying I can't go to Nepal because I don't believe in Buddhism. She doesn't even practice any religion, she just does yoga. It just annoyed me.

talk to her then you fucking mongoloid. hash this shit out with her

You should marry her.

I wouldn't bring up any of this spooks/spirituality bullshit but you should just tell her you find it hurtful she doesn't want to go travelling with you.

That would piss me off as well. I'm assuming this Indian person is a girl, but if its a guy you have bigger problems.

Tell her how fucking retarded she is, and see where that leads you. It's a win if she understands and stays, and a win if she continues to be retarded and leaves.

Dude she is named after the planet that is like far out!

Yeah I talked to her about it. It's more of an example of a bunch of stuff that annoys me about her. She's into naturopathy and "spiritualism" and is granola as fuck. We mostly get along through camping and being outdoorsy but it's getting on my nerves.

Yeah this is basically what I said. I was mostly offended and annoyed that she wouldn't want to visit an entire country with me because I don't believe in the power of spirits.

Yeah mate just talk to her about it and explain that it hurts your feelings, also maybe don't be so autistic about spirituality. I don't buy into it either but you should try and let other people get whatever enjoyment they can out of this shitty world.

Also every little thing annoys me now because a couple months after we first became exclusive she cheated on me abroad in Cuba with some playwrite on a trip without me. Really eat pray love bullshit.

The incident was over two years ago but I only found out like three months ago. I've been struggling with my feelings about her and whether she's worth keeping around and now every little thing makes me want to stop trying to mend the relationship.

For me it's not the spirituality that annoyed me, it's the assumption that Nepal is "spiritual." It's basic as fuck, and referring to my other post she's cheated on me before in a really basic ass white girl way

I'd go for it.

A relationship with someone who believes in supernatural nonsense has no future.

Nigger how have you not dumped her? You fucking idiot, she is obviously not into you and just using you. You don't need to deal with whores, get rid of her.

She sounds like a basic as fuck liberal retard. Chuck her.

Isn't Nepal overwhelmingly Hindu though?
And to be fair, there's nothing to "believe" in Buddhism in particular, it just has a tendency to be adopted syncretistically and merged with other religions.

I'd go with her anyway. Whether or not you're looking for a spooky spiritual experience, meditation is great for you.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1361002/

journals.lww.com/psychosomaticmedicine/Abstract/2003/07000/AlterationinBrain andImmuneFunctionProduced.14.aspx

Pic related: you on meditation

Dont be a cuck, user.

>Think that my cheater GF saying that she would rather go to fucking nepal with some other dude is because she is spiritual, rather than her wanting to fuck this other dude

I unironically agree with OP, but not because of "spirituality", rather because she wants to do a "spiritual journey to a 3rd world South-East Asian country" which is like the bucket list of every college campus liberal. And that tells a lot about a person.

pic related, it's everybody itt

this, to a degree, although she's probably actually wants to go on a "spiritual journey" like every other fag

Basic white girl is such a false meme. Ya, white girls who like to drink starbucks and instagram are such a problem and so boring. Man those brown black and yellow communal insect brain monkey looking bitches who are almost copies of each other are so special.

Why is it only basic white girl a meme? Mmmm? MMMMMM????

Correct Holla Forums here; Yes, dump that bitch. She's clearly one of those new age, healing crystals, rawpaleopolio diet shitsticks you're better off without. Let her get knocked up with some dot or feather (you didn't specify) halfie and you'll be better off.

You're either trolling or a huge hippie piece of shit who also believes in the healing powers of figging and praying to mecca. Can't tell, don't really care; You're posting on leftypol, so, you're probably a huge faggot who doesn't know what they're talking about, like me.

Love you both

wut

You know user, there are white girls that aren't vapid, Starbucks sipping, selfie loving girlfaggots.

Unless she's genuinely a sociopath who can fake emotion she does love me a lot. She's actually kind of clingy. She does want to go to places with me, it's more like she wrote off Nepal with me but was also like "Oh yeah we should do Peru together." It's not like she said she wants to go with her friend around the world, just that apparently my non religiousity means I can't go to Nepal.

The circumstances of the cheating were different than now. It's still super fucked up though and I don't give her a free pass. It's more like she did an awful thing but I don't think she's a bad person. We weren't where we are now and honestly I probably gave off vibes that I wasn't going to stick around. She also just got out of a three year relationship when we met, and I got out of a two year relationship. We started really casually before being exclusive right before her trip. It's still hurtful as hell because she told me she loved me, and still maintains she did. I think it's the root of me being pissed off about everything she does now though.

Why did she even bother to tell you after so long?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I mean I told her I would do the meditation with her I just don't believe in spirits and supernatural stuff.

Holla Forums just projects their insecurities with their cuck shit, honestly. One of the worst feelings when I found out was being walked on, makes you feel spineless and worthless. Honestly, if you're not an insecure person you can recover your ego but I did feel like shit for awhile. I dunno though, I just didn't feel like a two year long relationship was worth doing away with so I stuck around.

Wrong. Once a cheater always a cheater.

Avani is a female friend

Your gf probably is getting plowed by a spook. Enjoy your hepatitis.

It's a natural reaction telling you to FUCKING LEAVE you nitwit.

I dunno, guilt apparently.

This is true, to an extent. I would never cheat on a partner even if I knew I would get away with it. I told her it makes me doubt her morals given there are circumstances in which she can do that and think she can get away with it. Given how much pain this has put her through though I don't think she'd do it again but I'll probably break up anyway

lol when you said spook I thought you meant black people

Thats what it means where I come from.

Are you sure she's not just a self centred and emotionally manipulative sack of shit?

This is a possibility. It would be rather surprising given how she's acted about the whole thing but I didn't think she was capable of cheating so who knows.

Lol calm down, Hannibal.

Provided you ever figure out. Took years for you to figure out the first time.

He didn't figure it out, it took her years to finally feel guilty enough to tell him.
I want to know what catalyst made her """feel guilty""".

reminds me of vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=jy-3RzmF_NU&list=RDjy-3RzmF_NU
"sorry we thought you were indian"
"the 7/11 kind of the kind that goes woo woo woo woo woo"
"honestly we can't tell the difference"

Yeah this fucks me up. I've been a little creep and snooped on her phone and Facebook when she left her laptop open like I thought I would never do in any relationship and I dug up nothing but evidence on the incident from way back when. Basically just guilty texts between her and a friend after the trip. I dunno, I don't think she's done anything else. One time is enough for me to think about it every day.

I'm also consciously aware of the fact that I'm an idiot in relationships because I stayed with a girl I wasnt attracted to any more for ages in college just because I didn't want to deal with the breakup. Girls were mad thirsty in college as well, so many missed opportunities while I was monogamous. On the other hand, I ended up meeting a lot of girls that I ended up sleeping with through the ex so there's also that.

BREAK UP YOU FUCKING MORON

Idk why you haven't dumped her yet then . Also I'm not sure why you keep mentioning she's white it sounds like you are just dating a basic as fuck snake bitch because you are stupid and a cuck. There are plenty of white girls who won't cheat on you, you just have shit taste and don't know how to stand up for yourself.

I agree with this, everyone at Holla Forums rightly gets pissed of about SJWs muh white males bullshit, but then turns around and does the exact same thing to Women. People basically use white as some kind of synonym for boring or shallow and its dumb af.

These sound like classic excuses people get gaslit into believing because they are weak people. There is no excuse for cheating grow a backbone.

if you are an athiest you are retarded
at least be agnostic. then you'll never have problems

If she told you she loved you and then cheated on her anyway and I don't know why you believe her now. It sounds like it's only a matter of time until she does it again.

Based on what little I've gathered from this thread about someone I don't know I'm going to make the informed guess that she's not intentionally manipulative or sociopathic. She's just a normal young white girl that doesn't seriously consider other people's feelings too much and just kind of lives in a haze of sensory experiences.

In any case you also sound like exactly the kind of person who would get into a manipulative relationship so I would not be surprised either way.

No, it's just the liberalism that attracts the bullying.

Pic related.

Am I retarded too for not believing in unicorns?

RADICAL CENTRISM, THEISM EDITION

This was her then and I think she's different now, honestly.

I flip every day between wanting to break it off and not wanting to break it off. It's really frustrating because on the one hand I feel like this is indicative of the fact that I should break it off, but on the other hand it's like if I break it off I could very well regret it soon after

why is there any reason for an atheist to have any morals, let alone any reason to live other than hedonism? it's simple logic

being agnostic doesn't mean you believe in any of that shit

if you are an atheist I mean..

Yeah I imagine all of your logic is pretty fucking simple.

balance is always kek

Agnostic is saying
Thats not how this works. You claim something, I will say youre full of shit and it doesnt exist unless you can prove it.

Do you have any idea how morals work?

My problem with the agnostic position is that it takes a part of atheism which is implicit (the idea that there may be a god, I guess, like there might be any number of things we can't 100% prove are false) but then makes that probability 50% or near 50% just because human societies have traditionally believed in supernatural things.

the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence
only a fool would be so arrogant to assume as such

do you?

atheism is the belief that there is no god
agnosticism is simply a lack of beliefs

If she wants to go to Nepal for "le spiritual experience" I highly doubt it but you probably know better than I do.

Is that why you didn't do it the last time?

I think it's kind of past the point of discussion. Just wanted to share the spooks and my shit tier relationship.

Just tell her that I have't seen proof, but maybe if there is proof I could believe it. isn't that neutral enough?
then add some cheesy shit like 'maybe I will find proof in nepal' that should get you laid

The absense of evidence is not a reason to say "oh but there might just be flying sky people you never know".
Its useless distinction made by retarded people who are too afraid to stand by their lack of belief due to their upbringing.
Also this
and this

There is no god or gods. Piss off.

Morals are the common cultural beliefs of a society internalised in a system of accaptable and unaccaptable behaviours in an individuals. Morals in a society serve to steer behaviour into societally beneficial and consistent behaviour. It is not "whatever this old jewish book says".

Well OP is a cuck and we told him to break it off theres not much else we can do.

It's funny, I dunno. I myself don't have anything to contribute, I share the belief that OP should talk to his gf about her orientalism and shit.
The cheating I dunno, it depends how much it's a nuisance to OP, and if he trusts her.

Er, dump her and never look back.
No questions asked, no explanations, cut ties completely, move, leave, go, now.

Obviously the answer lies somewhere in the middle. She cheats on OP but this time doesn't tell him :^)

dats not nice user

Don't worry about it, we just call them niggers.

So she wants to go on vacation to a foreign country with her girlfriend and you don't think she's going to cheat on you?

Fucking americans I swear to god
???

Amen
Well because that's really unsatisfying and unfulfilling.

Bruh I even said something along the lines of this to her. I said if the belief system is real then I'll go to the temple and I'll mediate and I'll see for myself but she seems to think a "meaningful spiritual experience" can only be had for people who already believe in the particular religious belief. Really makes you think, huh?

yea it kind of is. go into philosophy and realize that you can't even prove reality is a ream or not. even the objective mechanisms of science are based on an axion of causality, an assumption of cause and effect
projecting? athiesm isn't a lack of belief. atheism is the belief that god does not exist. it might as well be another religion.
prove it
morals require incentive. there is no incentive when you believe the afterlife does not exist. if atheists have morals, then at a subconscious level they are not atheist and are probably agnostic

black people are pretty invisible at night. and act possessed sometimes during their nigger moments. so… yeah

and who says enlightenment doesn't bring war

We've had a threesome before with another girl but she didn't eat pussy, user, but maybe.

okay that's retarded. who is this Avani friend and is it a guy or a girl

Do religious folks literally think all atheists who no concept of right and wrong? Or their own feels based morality? I feel like most religious people are amoral because they replace morals with "the good word of the lord PRAISE HIM".

she's gonna get a curry bukkake tbh

I thought the anfem poster was from china or something.

She's her best friend. Roommate all through college.

okay name a single reason for why an atheist would have a moral. try reconciling it with their belief that you will cease to exist after dying.

why don't all three of you go

People don't change.
You won't regret dumping her.
It may bring you pain for a while, but it will also bring you self esteem and strength.
Make the difficult decisions and make them quickly.
Relationships are founded on respect. She doesn't respect you.
She didn't even tell you when it happened.
I doubt it was a one time thing, it was him railing her for the whole time she was there. I doubt she cut off contact with him after either.
Now she wants to fill her hope with some more hot jets of "spirit", without you there.

Funny how the "spiritual" ones are utterly amoral turds, whores and druggies - while atheists generally have some foundation of self imposed morality.

Take it from me - I chose the "love conquers all" approach - she just fucked off, cheated, expected me to wait around and a short time after I permanently lost my health. Now my life is fucked, I'll never have a normal life or any kind of happiness.
Was it worth it? Not a fucking bit.

The morality argument is truly suspect. I highly doubt most religious people are fanatical enough to refrain from harming others purely because of their religion. I don't doubt they view their morality through the lens of religious belief, but it's like them saying without their belief they would go around murdering and raping. Even Religious people get their moral code from a secular place, fundamentally.

This kind of philisophy is fun for entertaining you and your friends if you are slightly drunk or high. It is not usefull at all as an approach to life, since you have you base all the actions you take upon the fact that your perception of reality is correct or real.

How the fuck is not believing in bullshit a religion? I literally cannot wrap my head around how retarded you are.

With lack of proof the lack of existance is presumed to be true.

I can torture you, imprison you for life or hurt the people you are about. Any actions you take that is damaging to society will be reciprocate. It is in your self interest to not take acts that will incur revenge from society, in order to maximise your own happiness.

*care about

I understand your perspective but I think the once a cheater always a cheater, chuck them mentality on the internet comes from not seeing any of the positives about a person.

I've only talked shit about her here, but I do love her. She's also pretty /ourguy/ sometimes when it comes to capitalism. Most girls wouldn't tolerate my commie shit other than to get the D, tbh.

Also
You follow basic morals like "dont kill humans" because normal humans are empathetic beings who do not wish to harm other beings unless they are forced to. Inflicting pain on others literally causes you pain, seeing others in pain literally makes you feel pain. Its biology and only mentally ill people do not have empathy.

Damn dude you're practically an open relationship. I think you should forgive the cucking.

See that's my problem. If your religion is the only thing keeping you moral then frankly I'm fucking terrified of the day you lose your religion.

I dunno. We agreed that we wouldn't fuck other people, which is agreement she broke.

The threesome was before we were exclusive. Tbh most of our relationship before we were exclusive was partying and fucking each other. She's got a spectacular ass. I spent months with her before getting feels but she said she loved me pretty quickly into being exclusive.

On the contrary this approach is the only reason we have science. Philosophy > math > physics, not the other way around. understand the nuances of subjectivity and objectivity and only then will you truly understand reality
I rest my case
there's your arrogance
but what if your own happiness is derived from the pain and suffering of society?

what

these basic morals exist inherently as human values. they exist DESPITE belief in atheism and are a logical contradiction to atheism.
mentally ill people often have truly embraced the logic of atheism

Last line.

If you really want to know, read about the sources of morality.
They all come from functioning within a society. It is a ruleset of acceptable coexistence. Religion came much later.
The problems arose when people couldn't tell morality from religion anymore, and they abandoned religion and morality along with it.

There is no altruism, everything someone does, is for themselves in a way.
I help you out so others see me as useful, or my status increases, or my likelihood of reciprocated protection is increased.
People without strong morals are against human survival, which is why the immoral were made outcasts in the past - simply rejected from the greater organism.

I fukken love Rucka.

youtube.com/watch?v=bb6SKR7BUdM

agnosticism is redundant garbage
you'll still go to hell

So as long as it results in propagation and social standing it's 'moral'. Ghengis Khan was a saint by that reasoning.

There are positives, but when someone does not respect you - it is all pointless.
There is no trust, no respect.
You simply can't form a long term thing with someone like that. It is difficult but it is the only way to keep your self respect.
Without self respect, you have nothing - and no one else will respect you either.
You don't trust her, because she broke the trust. It is like adding more ingredients to a soup after you saw your cat shit in it. It's never going to be right.

None of this has anything to do with what I said. It also contradicts with the logic of athiesm, as I said a couple times. Basically what you said falls apart when one realizes they will cease to exist when they die

does hell exist? YUO CAN'T KNOW!!1
But you can make logical conclusions of morality based on meaningful assumptions to allow a foundation of axioms

He def was though.

Oh yeah I forgot when we all rejected empiricism.

pic related
Then society will murder or neutralize you to protect itself.

Its called a spellings correction you retarded shit

If basic moral values exist inherently as human values, then thats where people who are atheists get their morals from, you absolute idiot. Also, read stirner.

Atheism makes an untestable claim, and requires belief in that claim based on faith of the adherent. You can never definitively prove there is no starting point to creation.

imo you guys sound like gross slutty people, I don't really see the big deal that she banged some random guy early in a relationship between two such people. Hell I don't even see why you guys are "exclusive".

I think the bigger red flag is that you guys don't sound like you really get along.

Doesn't contradict anything, and it isn't my theory.
Life has the drive to continue itself, by various methods.
Dying doesn't mean much, continuing the nearest thing to yourself that you can, does.
Be that your son, your brother, your extended family, a countryman or just another person.
Some value animals over humans, but that's still a level of similarity.
It becomes more indirect with societal evolution tacked onto it, but it is always the same thing.

Now list exceptions, pointlessly, while ignoring the point completely.

This. /thread

Speaking of which, this thread is pretty disgusting.

Atheism makes no claim. Nothing is presumed to be true unless proven to be true. This is basic science.

Not relevant to the argument at all. Putting god at the start just moved the issue over, because then god becomes the infinite thing that always has existed, instead of reality itself.

Victorian Sexual Morality is the greatest spook of all.

I am kind of a slut though to be honest.

You do this to yourself tbh
also god still doesnt exist

Yet your dumbass is presuming that statement itself to be true. On what grounds?

what? empiricism is a philosophy
try harder. here are a couple more definitions
At this point, Star Trek has really become a religion.
what about a society that encourages cannibalism?
what you corrected isn't very clear though. are your panties in a bunch? are these adult topics getting you flustered? no need to be so triggered you little bitch lol
the fuck? okay then satanists and every single human belief/ideology/etc gets it's morals from "basic moral values exist inherently as human values"

The word "gross" is what you should call spooky. I used "slutty" as a purely functional term.

So is "exclusivity" in relationships. It's based purely on you not wanting other dudes splooging in her holes when it's already happened a million times before so it must not be THAT big of a deal.

This fucking sucks can we go back to bullying OP and trying to control his life?

That society will re-enforce these morals on itself.

Yes, very good. You figured it out. Thats why all societies in human history have the same basic morals such as "don't kill people".

No this guy is a religious faggot and needs to be bullied harder than OP whos just a faggot

well you brought up the theory for whatever reason which I proceeded to shoot down. yes it does contradict and I explained how
"Life" will lose the drive to continue when it realizes the meaninglessness of life due to the ultimate end of death. "continuing the nearest thing to yourself that you can" is meaningless when you will soon cease to exist

"your point" is based on weak rationality, and not at all on logic

But Atheism presumes the nonexistence of god to be true. Therefore Atheism is against science! Thanks for explaining it
denying that god could possibly be the start is making a claim to the starting point of creation. better statement would be
You can never definitively prove that something is not the starting point to creation

then why not be as slutty and faggoty as possible?

For me it's when I love someone i'd rather not hurt them by fucking other people so I ask that they do the same for me.

Sounds like Victorian Morality to me.

Because I dislike it.

don't you like sex?

Yes, the end all be all of "Victorian Morality" is not being unconditionally supportive of people doing whatever they want. It's 2017 for god's sake, why aren't you letting your gf cheat on you?

What does love have to do with bumping uglies on an exclusive basis? You can't love her with another man's splooge inside her?
You already unknowingly did before right? :^)

I hate disloyalty and consider sex to be an intimate thing that is best kept between two long term exclusive partners to reinforce and enhance their existing life partnership.

This genuinely hurt me, user. No bully pls.

Why? Your girlfriend sounds like a cumdumpster. There's no reason to care outside of getting off.

It's not 'my' point, I already mentioned that, faggot.
It is pretty standard theory, and not contradictable by anything you've said. You are using your own opinions to direct. Not to mention your egoism of thinking you are any different from an amoeba.
You aren't deciding your life anymore than it is.
The only difference is, you think you are.

Whether life runs its course or not is irrelevant. As I stated, while it is here, it will continue.
You've been exposed to a bunch of idiocy and never used your brain, which is why you think that social actions are somehow based on delibracy.

what is so intimate about sex? how can a "life partnership" have any meaning when you can die any time and then cease to exist?

I do love her.

The cheating really is something that's difficult to explain without a shit ton of context and knowing me and her as people rather than in a thread where I'm complaining about her negative qualities.

All my friends, even my best friend, encouraged me to stay with her given the context and how they knew us as people. Not that they're objectively correct or that I shouldn't justify so what I feel was right, but it's really difficult to get across the complexities of a relationship on an Indonesian Basket Weaving forum

Well precisely because you can die at any time and cease to exist. On that basis we ought to be trying to make our lives as fulfilling as possible in the short time that we can, in which a supportive monogamous relationship is immensely helpful.

The idea that because there's no afterlife nothing matters is vestigial Christian thinking, which has already indoctrinated us into believing the material world is meaningless.

Its in the name. Life partnership. A partnership for life.

And nothing has meaning, meaning is a concept in your head. Life is shit, existence is suffering and having somebody who you can trust your most private self to is marginally better than being alone in your misery.

don't use a "Standard theory" that you can't comprehend. I already showed how this theory falls part in the face of atheism
when did I say I am any different from an amoeba? huh? strawman fallacy much?
everything is an opinion but I back mine with logic
are you trying to argue that there is no free will? what does that have to do with anything we are talking about? oh I get it, you are just butthurt since you can't defend anything you say and are trying to deflect to a new topic
but it is regarding morals

that projection though. what does "delibaracy" have to do with anything at all whatsoever? lol you are so lost

Okay lol

You mean in a committed relationship between nonsluts? You'll never know.

Spending this shit life together with the one I love is the only way I'll GET to old age tbqhf

Face what he said - and either accept it or do something about it.
Stop ignoring it.

She was riding his dick while you were pining over her and believing her "I wuv u lol xoxox" brief messages. She was absorbing his spooge in every hole and having the time of her life. You didn't exist.
I wonder how you "found out" and why.
She will do it again, she probably has since then.
Maybe she's doing it right now, once or twice a week.
Spooge. You stay as her emotional support so she always has a fall-back - that's where the clumsiness comes from - she knows it works on you.
You fall for it every time.
Grow a spine and do something about it.

I'm against it per se. I just have contempt for people that do it.

Likewise if you dedicate your life to watching anime and playing video games sure it's what you wanted to do, this doesn't mean other people don't have a point when they point and laugh.

Nice Holla Forums tier post and Orcs v Humans understanding of relationships

Oh user.

*I'm not against it per se

I'm not talking about the cheating here, just sex in general

Following on from what he said, and going back to what I said earlier: What happened around the time that she told you that could have made her want to tell you? It doesn't make any sense she told you randomly years later out of "guilt".

Sex is great, but you are defending slut behaviour as "hedonistic" even though you yourself said that "hedonistic" behaviour hurts both you and your girlfriend
In that case its not hedonism at all. Its self-destructive behaviour. Like eating the whole bag of chips or shooting heroin.

I dunno, actually. She just told me.

Looks like this is your fall-apart post.
Where all the last resort idiocy comes out when you know that you have nothing to say.
You haven't said anything, nor addressed any points.
All you have is a fragment you pulled off a captioned image on a goth's facebook page.

You've never read any of this 'standard theory' you casually reply to. You have nothing up your sleeve.
Try reading for a few months and come back, ignoramus.

Understood, definitely hard when you're on the inside. But really does sound like a super-unhealthy relationship. Hopefully seeing how visceral a reaction people have will help to push you to end it.

I never said hedonism hurts anybody unless it's cheating.

The cheating was hurtful as hell and immoral and wrong. I've told her it's disgraceful. I've called her disgusting and had arguments every other day since I found out. The relationship is almost totally destroyed.

I'm just saying that outside of a situation where you've told somebody you won't have sex with anybody else, you could have a gangbang or an orgy and as long as it's consensual I see literally nothing immoral in it.

Yeah it sucks ass when you love someone because you also view them in the most positive light possible. Hard to seperate that from how shit they might be in reality.

how can you say life is fulfilling when you will soon cease to exist?
don't try to change the subject, christanity is retarded for it's own reasons but this isn't it

why would you choose to have a life partership when you will cease to exist? what is the point in the partnership.
exactly when nothing has meaning, the only pleasure is "feeling good"
and thus, all true atheists will be hedonists due to their fallacy of concluding in the lack of afterlife
if you don't choose to believe in this arrogant presumption, you can assume other things that can provide meanignful in a subjective manner

yes I know it feels intimate, but these essential human feelings are there because humans are not inherently atheistic. a true atheist would not derive any intimacy in anything other than the experience of pleasure itself

I've studied it more than I needed to and debated on the nature of morality many times before. I've sufficiently
you don't have to get so assblasted rofl
get back to me when you can engage in logic

It won't.
He'll hang on until she is bored of it and goes off with someone else permanently.
Then he'll blame himself, and she won't feel the slightest bit of guilt.
He's only here waiting for someone to reinforce his marshmallow fantasy that everything is fine, and that his girlfriend cares about him.
Might as well give it to him so he can leave.

So you're saying she violated a contract to not be a cumdump as she had been for most of her life.

You know unrealistic contracts can get thrown out in court right?

Seriously though. The statistics are there. The more partners you have, the more likely you are to cheat. If you've been a slut before it's just logical to give up on monogamy.

You haven't studied anything and you haven't stated anything.
Also, repeating my "lol come back wen u bla bla" is pretty highly faggoted, even for you.

I don't think you understood my argument, it's not about how moral something is. It's about how fulfilling it is.

I don't think "hedonistic" sexual behaviour is fulfilling at all and indeed I think a culture that promotes it is indicative of much greater existential problems of the time. Indeed your gf's attachment to new age spirituality and her "hedonistic" behaviour are probably very connected.

I am going to agree 100% with mr nazbol here.
I have nothing but contempt for cheaters and promiscuous people. Just like how I have contempt for people who only smoke weed all day and only drink coke.

I believe polygamy is inherently destructive behaviour to the relationships between people. You can do whatever the fuck you want and I wont stop you, and I never said anything about morality. Just like how I wont stop you from shooting heroin.

I just think it is unfullfilling and destructive behaviour.

Partnerships make me happy.
Also
If nothing matters then happiness also doesnt matter. lrn2logic

Have a good think about what was going on at the time.

I think the trend that if you've had many sexual partners you're more likely to cheat is less about more sexual partners directly correlating with cheating and more that having less sexual partners correlates to monogomy. Obviously a person who believes sex before marriage is wrong isn't going to cheat over somebody who has had 60 plus partners. Doesn't mean having more partners suddenly alters your brain chemistry to make you a cheater

I've slept with 40 plus girls and I've never cheated

???
This is a total non-sequitur. You may as well be saying "How can you be enjoying that steak? Don't you know you're going to finish it"?

Of course inevitably my life is going to end. But that doesn't really matter at all, my life is still enjoyable while it lasts and indeed the finite nature of it is only incentive to make it as fulfilling as possible while I can.

1. This is one of the major reasons why Christianity is retarded.
2. I'm not changing the subject, I'm pointing out that your attitude is inherently Christian. It's the default position going from the traditional western stance of the material world being transient and meaningless whilst the afterlife is the real deal to our modern knowledge (for lack of a better word) that there probably is no afterlife. All someone of that mindset would be left with is the "meaningless" material world that they've been trained to reject.

Sad but true. Will still hold out hope that OP learns something.

Another thing OP will never acknowledge but is pretty obvious. The genie never goes back in the bottle without some serious hitting of rock bottom.

Anyway you guys have a good night.
Good night cuck and christcuck.

Post catgirl pictures.

Hey OP,

Just want to say, you should trust your girlfriend. She's with YOU isn't she, she chose you. Isn't that enough.
She's opened up to you when she didn't have to, because she loves you.
She said it herself, she wants to go with you to places, but wants a trip with her best friend for a different kind of experience.
That's really healthy, that she feels secure enough with you that she doesn't always have to be around you.
You could take a trip too, maybe a cool adventure trip that she probably wouldn't enjoy as much. Gives you some time to be you.
Don't listen to all these negative posters, they're probably jealous or maybe just don't know what it is like to be in love.
Make sure you're waiting for her when she comes back, cook her a nice dinner and give her a big hug - that's the thing, no matter how many trips she goes on, she'll always have you to come back to.
Good luck!

Read more of the thread. She cheated on him.

Well you're giving yourself as an example of it not applying while simultaneously dating an example of it being true.
I wouldn't take a chance with you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But again that poor girl getting unrealistic constraints put on her.

I just barfed in my mouth.

This post is so friendly and wholesome that I feel like if I respond to it seriously I might get mercilessly bullied even more, user

What's with a leftist board caring about how many sexual partners I've had?

Do you guys not believe in free love?

I read it, and she also came back to him, and had the courage to tell him about it.
He has nothing to worry about, it was a brief mistake right in the beginning and she hasn't done it again.

And…I've lost almost all sympathy. I really hope the Christcucks are correct so you can spend a very long eternity contemplating what a fuck-up you are.

No thats retarded. I have not a grain of respect for sluts like you.

???????

I'm arguing that you're stupid for being monogamous.

See:

He found out about it because he looked at her accounts. Her only remorse was getting caught.

Wait, he said he found out because she told him. Did he look at the laptop after she told him or what?

I can literally say the exact same thing to you. But I won't because that's fallacious.
Why don't you actually refer to a specific theory of morality if that's your defense. If you actually read into it all of it is based on the fact that no one knows what happens after you die

then you are not an atheist
nothing matters so there's no reason to stop yourself from only pursuing pleasure. I never said happiness matters, don't stawman me
just because happiness ends up boiling down to 'feelng good' for atheists, doesn't mean it matters lol. I also pointed out that atheists have no reason to live, nothing matters so kill yourself, essentially.

does it matter? it feels good
I can extrapolate on any of the logic if you want me to
fulfillment and enjoyment is subjective. but there is no reason to derive any fulfillment in life if you know you will cease to exist, not even any subjective reason logically speaking. the only enjoyment would be feeling good, if that
Well I am not Christian, so it's irrelevant

She told me herself, I snooped to confirm it was the only time

Why is Nazbol cat a weird punk chick? Aren't Nazbol basically left nazis?

Ah okay, misread it then

So now you see why the question makes no sense.
And why not?
I'm only going to get one life, it would be a monstrous waste if I didn't lead a fulfilling one.
Not exactly, but clearly you haven't fully deprogramed yourself from it either.

I'm still at a loss as to why she told you so long after. Pretty shitty, an affront in itself.

That's how nazbols look irl.

kek it's the truth. accept that it is a belief of arrogance and let it go in humility.
In budhism it is said that there are hundreds of emotions but only two that are neutral. confusion and equanimity. equanimity is accepting that you do not know some things, and that it is okay. everyone should be agnostic, even religions people. questioning faith is a part of faith

Because that's what real NazBol girls look like.

I imagine it has something to do with the fact that Eddie Limonov is also a massive weirdo.

Yeah for real

Oh wait what. I just thought nazbol was another name for MLs.

NAZGRIL GANG!

yes, it was your question and you were using false equivalence to make a point in your failed attempts to invalidate anything I said
but what is fulfilling is subjective. and all subjective reasons go out the window for someone who arrogantly believes they will cease to exist. the only thing that remains is their subjective feeling of pleasure, barely

I am muslim but don't get me wrong, all these fucking muslims have no idea about anything in their religion. especially muslims that say isis aren't muslims. godamn that's what isis is doing to innocent muslims declaring them apostates and killing them fucking hypocrisy.
anyways everything I said makes sense in terms of budhism so attack that religion if you want
why are you so desperate for an ad hominam attack anyways? oh right, because you have no arguement

R E M O V E K E B A B
E
M
O
V
E
K
E
B
A
B

yea send them back their countries. they should fix their homeland instead of mooching off of white land

ikr, 2 and 4 is my type too

a bagel is your type

I guess I have three types then, nazbol girl, a bagel, and your mom

no just a bagel and your hand. don't kid yourself

But we do know what happens when something dies.
It stops moving, it decays, the organic matter is used by other organic matter. Some of it returns to being inorganic matter.
It isn't difficult.

Your post below reveals why you are harping on from one angle with nothing to support anything you say. It's called religion. The answer to all life's problems.

Search for the info yourself if you want to read it. Problem is, you don't. You are incapable of thinking clearly because you've a sedative drip.

How is it a false-equivalence at all?
If you can appreciate a transient experience in one instance but can't in other entirely on the basis of its finality clearly there is a contradiction here.

I don't necessarily agree but for the purposes of this argument I'm going to operate as if that were true anyway.

Again, this is a total non-sequitur. To return to the steak analogy taste is another thing that's somewhat subjective but as we both know the fact that it will end in no way devalues someone's appreciation of the meal.

Again, I'm baffled by the logic here. My life will end, this is true. But how does this effect my subjective sources of fulfilment? At present I'm still alive to appreciate them, I haven't gone anywhere, they haven't gone anywhere, all that's changed is that now I realize something never was there to begin with. Or in more accurate terms, nothing has changed. Something that never existed does not matter, something that is here and now on the other hand does.

I'm not trying to discredit your argument on the basis that it is Christian, I'm pointing this out to you since most nihilists don't realize the hidden Christianity in their ways.

Sick burn fam, I'm going to need some salve for that.

Say what you feel.

They're the Soviet equivalents of punks. Lots of out-there experimental musicians in the '90s like Sergei Kuryokhin (a close associate of Frank Zappa) were Nazbols.

why don't you search for the info? conscousness is an inexplicable phenomena, and don't even get me started on the subconscious, dreams, qualia, etc
I speak entirely from objective logic that has been derived from the human history of philosophy

how is that a contradiction? it only support what I say
if an experience INHERENTLY feels good (pleasure), there's no lack of logic in appreciating it (hedonism), but if an experience feels good due to a subjective understanding (fulfilling relationship) based on other assumptions, then the assumption in denying the afterlife invalidates these other assumptions that can give life meaning.
do you want me to spell it out for you even more?

logic does't give a fuck about your disagreement. all phenomena is inherently subjective, the only substantially objective statement is that phenomena exists. however if one presumes axioms they can make meaningful objective mechanisms to explain the subjective phenomena. this is the heart of philosophy
no you are just failing to understand. taste is subjective, but it has inherent pleasure for the individual perceiving said taste. things that do not have inherent pleasure require assumptions to have subjective pleasure
my previous line should clear up your bafflement
yes and the only thing here and now are experiences. so one must break down an understand the mechanism of experiences, something you are failing pretty hard at. yes you are still alive to appreciate things, but what are the reasons that you appreciate things? these reasons become invalidated through (impossible) attempts in reconciling with the denial of the afterlife
how fucktarded can you get? I am saying that the ideology of atheism is nihilistic at heart, and that's my criticism. if you stop being atheist, you stop being a nihilist.

btw why don't you check out the philosophy board

bruh

Why don't you search for the info? Are you afraid.
Consciousness is overrated and not that special.
computers will have it in a few years - then what.
Proof that we are biological machines with no meaning apart from continuation.

:
)

This is the very proposition of your argument yet you have done absolutely nothing to explain it. Seriously how does no afterlife=no fulfilment. This makes absolutely no sense.

But it doesn't. Not everyone likes steak or would enjoy eating it. It's not inherently enjoyable rather the enjoyment of the steak is dependent on the person eating it.

This is where "I like steak because it tastes nice" draws from basically the same mindset of "I like monogamy because it makes me feel good".

But here is the thing. There does not need to be a reason, your appreciation of something is self-explanatory. Any reasoning as to why you appreciate it only comes after the fact, until that point there is simply the brute gut instinct that what you are experiencing is good. It is the justification of feeling that is contingent, not the feeling itself. And on that basis with the feeling of appreciation being the point where the discourse begins, if we accept the afterlife is not real then so to is it the case that actually it is not the fulfilling life that needs the afterlife but the afterlife (as an idea) that needs fulfilling lives.

You're not entirely wrong, most people go from atheism to nihilism in an instant.
But this just goes back to my argument that nihilism is Christian, this is a result of them not being atheistic enough. Pic related.

I didn't realize there was one. I hope it's not anything like 4/his/.

That sounds pretty cool honestly. The only Russian artists I know are Tarkovsky (who I believe russians poisoned for wanting to make movies away from russian influence), several old writers and composers, and that gay fella who wrote the nutcracker.

you continue to show yourself to be completely ignorant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_problem_of_consciousness

you continue to show yourself to be completely ignorant
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Earth

okay than give at least one example for why someone would find something fulfilling (other than inherent pleasure) when they know that they will cease to exist
no fucking shit. do you even know what hedonism is? there is diversity in alternative sexual behaviors but they are all still depraved and degenerate due to being based entirely on inherent pleasure
again you show how you fail to understand the fundamental nature of experiences. if steak tastes nice, it's because of inherent pleasure in the taste (committing weirdness like someone who hates cows), but if someone likes monogamy there's no inherent pleasure in such a concept, in any concept for that matter
pleasure derived from concepts is based on assumptions. which break apart
if I am wrong, then give an example for one of the reasons why someone would subjectively enjoy monogamy.
no you fucking retard that's now how it works at all. all human behavior has a reason, although these reasons are not consciously explainable. what do you think is the point of psychological therapy? to find the reasons hidden in the subconscious
this is a giant insult to the study of philosophy. it's like you don't believe in cause and effect. all effects have a cause, even in human psychology. all actions are based on (hidden/conditioned/brainwashed/indoctrinated) beliefs, or pure instincts from biological causes or brute force habit building
what are you, a post modernist? not all ideologies are based on teleology. and neither is anything I said
you can go on your crusade against crhistians elsewhere, I don't give a fuck

are you retarded? my link goes on and on about fundamental issues in science and you are just shitposting.

omitting*

Again, this goes back to the point I raised earlier. Religion naturally inverts the reality of the situation.
It is not a case of justification->experience
It is a case of experience->rationalization. You cannot justify an experience into existence, you can only experience something and make of that what you will. And likewise you cannot do the reverse, you cannot rationalize an experience into being any less real and experienced.
But that's just not true at all. This is what I'm telling you. Not everyone likes steak, steak is not universally appealing, some people just don't like the taste - it only has the appeal that a person is able to find in it. Why does steak taste the way it tastes? It is no matter, it simply does.

I'm naturally selfish and the idea of someone else using something that is mine upsets me.
You don't understand. I'm not saying there isn't a cause. I'm saying the experience does not need to be justified in order to be real, the reality of it comes before anything else - it is that from which everything else is collected.
Again, see above.
To ground this in the original premise what I'm saying is that a meaningful experience does not the afterlife or any other kind of supernatural belief - it is self-evidently real by virtue of the experience of it. It is those supernatural beliefs that are not real. On that basis something can be concluded, reality is not contingent on abstract ideas - the exact opposite is true. Abstract ideas are outgrowths of deeper more fundamental material realities. So even if the idea is discredited the reality remains intact.

This is also why I'm saying religion is confusing factor here because it subverts this truth. Instead reality becomes dependent on an idea (god).

Are you just going to ignore the argument?
Because it very directly addresses your concern. How you can still believe in a fulfilling life without believing in the afterlife. It's ridiculous to act as this is a crazy idea then just shut-down at any real argument as to why it's the case.

Though you're religious so I shouldn't be surprised.

completely irrelevant to, and misrepresentation of discussion
you mean reasoning>experience that's called logic
nope
or you can logically deduce the cause of an event
what is real is subjective. there is nothing objectively real other than that phenomena exists
all experiences occur through perception, and perception is subjective to our beliefs and whatever else is in the subconscious
you are a fucking retard. when someone feels pleasure in what they do physically, there is a physical biological reaction causing a dopamine rush. whatever appeal a person finds it will be due to their present biological state. THIS DOPAMINE RUSH IS INHERENTLY PLEASURABLE. fucking basic common sense
you literally ignored the rest of what I said about hedonism. are you suck a fucktarded moronic shit that you don't even understand hedonism? god your idiocy frightens me

but noting will be yours when you die. what is the logic in having possessions when you will have nothing after dying? it is a practice in futility
I'm not here debating the "realness" of an experience stop strawmanning. all actions a person takes has a reason. anyone who takes the action of subjectively appreciating something outside of inherent pleasure is denying the quite explicit implications of the central belief of atheism, which I spelled out a dozen times now
yes. and there's reason for why these experiences occur that show if the person is subjectively appreciating something outside of inherent pleasure, then they are not truly an atheist
you've gone full retard again. it's the atheist that has made the conclusion on supernatural beliefs. that's the problem
reality is whatever you fucking want it to be, it's subjective
This is an unprovable assumptiom. what is provable though, is how all human actions come from intentions which come from beliefs. read a psychology book if you don't believe me
if the idea is discredited, the subjective reality that one creates for themselves that was built on these ideas, well it breaks apart.
can you fuck off about religion, I never brought that shit up. I'm simply making the case for agnosticism
nice projection. You've literally ignored what I said in nearly every response to you as I explain the fundamental nature of experiences and perception (which is filtered to deny/allow meaning depending on what beliefs are subscribed to)
you literally never answered this directly. "reality has meaning just because it feels meaningful" is retardedly wrong because the "just because" always has a reason at least in the subconscious, put in place by conditioning/brainwashing/indoctrination/etc
if you can't comprehend this then just stop posting until you read a fucking book
yes. exactly my point.
my beliefs are entirely based on pure logic

hahahahahha

Shame to hear about it though man, but she isn't worth keeping around. Stop being such a bitch and find some other slut.