Megyn Kelly embarrasses herself

youtube.com/watch?v=x8AeBAV4EIY

Why are American journalists so fucking dumb? This is cringeworthy. Putin totally destroys her.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lying_press
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek, Putin is by far the most intelligent leader of all the western world. He really wipped the floor with her face.

It might have been better if he hadn't talked to her at all. All CBS played this morning were hacked apart clips meant to be as incriminating as possible. American 'news' is trash, barely disguised propaganda.

Still better than Russian news.

This isn't restricted to the US. In Germany, one big headline I saw a few hours ago said "Putin launches vicious, confused attacks against American journalist" and they also managed to find a screencap during the interview where Putin looks like he's pointing the finger at her with an angry face.

Lügenpresse.

What's wrong with RT? It's more than often left-leaning instead of right-leaning.

It's trash, barely disguised propaganda.

Back to the comment section of the New York Times

Example? I don't see how you couldn't say the same about pretty much every western media outlet

RT has it's good and bad points.

You're regurgitating Kremlin buzzwords m8.

You are fucking hilarious, "Russian Troll" is a buzzword manufactured and perpetuated by the western media

Start arguing anytime kiddo

fuck off american shill. your whole country is nothing but cunts that will have their punishiment in due time :)

And with this, you've destroyed any credibility you had left.
Sure.

Stop posting here

I didn't call you a Russian troll. You're out of the western media bubble and into the Kremlin's, do you want a pat on the back?

I was talking about RT and your use of 'Lügenpresse'.

What did I say about RT? That it has a tendency to be left-leaning? I was simply asking if you can provide examples of your accusations.

It's funny because you cried about being strawmanned earlier yet you have no problem to do the same to me. I don't even watch RT that often and if I do I don't do it uncritically but I'm not going to denounce some good shows they have on there because muh Putin.

This isn't reddit. Western media doesn't deserve to be treated with silky gloves, they are as shitty as it gets.

RT is the propaganda outlet of the Kremlin. At least Western mainstream media pretends to be independent.

No, it isn't. Faux-Soviet, discount anti-imperialism doesn't qualify as "left-leaning".

Did I say you had to denounce everything on RT?

Are you one of these guys who thinks Russia directs no propaganda at the west?

You could have fooled me. Why are you so defensive if that is the case? Why do you have these anti-American spiel ready to go? Why does scepticism about Russian media output make me an agent of the empire?

The only one crying here is you. I am perfectly serene.

I don't care about the word, but it seems to be a product of the Kremlin.

There really isn't anything any more wrong with Russia Today than any other bourgeois news outlet

You do realize "Lügenpresse" is associated with right-wing populism, right?

It's like fox news being super conservative or nbc being bank shills. It's always good to keep in mind who's giving you your information and what kind of spin that might produce.

The only good thing about RT is that it provides an alternative/anti-western view and an outlet for guys who criticize the west. Those guys are left-leaning, but that's not really the point of their hiring them. This is the silver lining of it being a Kremlin mouthpiece - otherwise they're borderline Pravda-tier.

That's objectively worse as they are not reporting in good faith. I'm yet to see someone at RT not openly admitting that they are state media.

If not going on about the Holodomor and having a theme week about the October Revolution counts as Soviet nostalgia for you, then yes. I don't think you've ever watched RT. They regularly have pieces where they are critical of capitalism, ripping on conservatives, and reporting positively about leftist movements from Syriza and Podemos to Rojava. They are also very critical of the alt-right. This counts as left-leaning to me. I don't know what your standards are.

What's up with the comment section on rt? It somehow manages to be worse than Holla Forums and youtube comments combined.

Do you think RT is? Really?

To appeal to you, to undermine western interests. The people doing the reporting (Abby Martin) might be sincere, but they are employed because they further RT's aims, and we can presume the aims are not simply to provide you with the truth.

I don't know, why are you so defensive about libshit CIA mouthpieces? When I watch RT I find myself nodding a lot more than when I watch CNN. They have cool pieces against capitalism and US-imperialism. Why wouldn't I defend them when people are throwing dumb accusations at them?

This is empirically untrue.

And later

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lying_press

The latter (islampobhic PEGIDA movement) has been repeatedly been attack by RT. A camera man of RT got even beaten into the emergency room by PEGIDA thugs.

Yeah. But who gives a fuck?

Well, you've cut out the rest of my post. I said that RT employees aren't pretending to be independent. They are openly saying they are Russian state media and presenting an alternative viewpoint. Western media presents itself as an unbiased moral institions of truth. Do you not see the difference? I've never seen RT trying to push people into this whole "you have to believe this and that" narrative which western journalists do all the time.

Welcome to the real world, everybody acts according to their interests. At least now you are admitting that they have some sincere aspects and now you switch you accusation to the general aims of the channel. "ok they have sincere stuff but they only do it because they are subversive Russians"

Interests sometimes align, even when they are based on different ideologies.

When was I defensive of anything?

You can tell some truths while selling a lie. If something is aimed at you, you should double your scepticism.

A long time ago, after seeing it reported on RT, I asked a German if common Germans were really using the word, he said yes, if they watched RT. Maybe he too was an American shill.

I think the current western line is that RT is instead pushing the 'you are no longer sure what to believe, so you can no longer believe anything' narrative. I saw Dugin, on western TV, talking about some postmodern special Russian and western specific truths, but maybe Dugin is prominent only so the we are not sure what to believe about Russia's beliefs :^)

I didn't say that, I said they are employed by subversive Russians.

And somehow this leads to you shouting anyone questioning Russian media down as an American shill?

You treated me as some sort of official spokesman for RT. I'm not, and I'd assume you are not for the Western media as well.

Right back at you for when you watch liberal media.

He probably was a liberal and didn't know what he was talking about. Correlation =/= Causation. Just because these people watch RT doesn't mean RT is responsible for that. If you are thinking that RT Deutsch complains about refugees and globalists all the time, you are wrong. I didn't watch a lot of it (it is way lower in budget compared to RT America) but from what I saw they weren't going into that direction at all. They do admittedly have some conspirative windbags as guests, but that's mostly because more famous people would get smeared publicly if they appeared on there.

Which is 100% correct. We don't even properly what's going on in Syria, and we probably never will.

Nobody ITT was questioning RT in an intellectualy honest way. If you'd actually provide evidence for when RT was wrong or manipulative we discuss it but nobody ever does that but spout the worst buzzwords coming straight from Correct The Record.

dammit I was hoping this would actually be about some humorous incident that made everybody start to despise this vapid cunt as much as I do and they should, instead it's just RIDF riding Dear Leader's micropenis again

Americans in general are fucking dumb, why would their journalists be any different?

What's it like having literal shit for brains

He's not wrong though.
I think Putin is awful, but I can't deny he's shrewd.

I keep consistently posting Russian propaganda and I haven't seen a rubble! Where is my money damn it.

this thread is hilarious

watch the video retard and be amazed

It's propaganda, dumbasses

Show me a single segment where they have somebody promoting something even slightly racist

Until you do that or anybody in this thread does that apply yourself to a gulag

Yeah, say what you want about Putin but he knows how to do interviews.

I'm not even a liberal, but what did people expect? Putin saying "Oh, you got me there. We totally interfered in your election, but for some reason denied it up until now, where you asked me.

Really depends on the program. RT America is host to a whole slew of progressive and left-leaning analysts and comedians. Chris Hedges, Thom Hartman, Redacted Tonight, and previously Abby Martin. Several times this year now I have learned about news on Redacted Tonight that fucking nobody else was talking about.

Ex-KGB, he is a master of propaganda

They have people like Immortal Technique up there.

I think everybody who says RT is right-wing or racists is just an idiot who never watched it because he is massively spooked about Putin.

no one even said this, anons ITT admitted it was good for providing POVs critical of the West, but correctly stated that RT is basically PR for the Russians, so you can expect some pro-Russian shillery from them and need to take anything they say with a grain of salt (as with all media).

Yeah. I have no idea what is talking about either.

What did they mean by this?

Also