Give me one (1) good reason why all Muslims living in the West shouldn't get the Hoxha treatment at this point in time

Give me one (1) good reason why all Muslims living in the West shouldn't get the Hoxha treatment at this point in time.

They are reactionaries that will only embolden more reactionaries. They are only here because they are useful idiots for the bourgeoisie to dilute class consciousness.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hujum
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, user. They're here to enrich our lives. Celebrate diversity.

what did he mean by this

why is your bait on life support, Holla Forums?

So just like 99% of the proletariat?

oy vey

Thats a bit to fash for me.

Honestly, why should any communal grouping of people welcome these people to enter into their community. There is literally no reason to desire it or allow it except for some vague liberal concept of "tolerance" which means nothing to anybody.

who is this sweet kebab girl

I can't. There's nothing wrong with state atheism.

What exactly is the "Hoxha treatment"?

No one may attempt to replicate (or, Marx forbid, surpass) the glorious moustache of Stalin, father of the people, class consciousness be unto him.

Beards we're banned (they were seen as a symbol of the religious elite and linked to both imams and Orthodox priests), state atheism was declared, the Cultural and Ideological Revolution targeted the religious in part and encouraged denunciation of the faithful. Mosques and churches were shut down throughout the country. Names of people and places derived from religious roots were changed to approved secular names.

Honor killing and other muslim bullshit got you buried alive.

This applies to all religion.
I miss when this was the normal mentality online before this retarded fedora meme started.

This. I always thought that the pol cancer grew out of christian fedora memeing. I mean it was way worse than the classic tryhard atheist

Nice. Nothing wrong with all that.

Actually something like the Hujum in the USSR in Stalin era will be ideal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hujum

As far as I know, honor killings are punished by law in Western countries.

So, baseless persecution of religious people? There's a big diff between supporting secularization and harassing believers — especially when the chief purpose what to eliminate any competition to Hoxha's personality cult more than anything else.

Of their beliefs, not the people. Religion is a weakness and make you sentimental. Liberation theology is retarded and probably just distributionism :DD

Don't worry, IS-chan. The nerve gas is entirely painless.

This.

Cry me a fucking river. Do you have any fucking idea what Albania looked like before Hoxha? These poor religious people were fundamentalist zealots that treated their women like cattle and killed eachother over family honor and tribal feuds.