My Parents Are Poor

Serious replies only.

Just a few more days and the landlord will be in a gulag alongside his Tory overlords.

That London rent cap can't come soon enough.

Leave London and go live somewhere else nice like…Bournemouth, Stoke, Hull, Blackpool.

Wait for the election.

black people don't deserve better than what you described. You can go back to your sandy shithole if you don't like it, your property will be collectivized by english natives.

Wrong. you have to go back.
>>>Holla Forums

Aye, nicely spooked m8. The Celts are sure as hell looking forward to expropriating and doing a 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧peaceful ethnic cleansing🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 of the Anglo-Saxon and Norman scum who've been occupying Britain for way too long. Look forward to it.

Bournemouth is expensive, but those other places you mentioned are certainly not nice.

You'll probably have to learn to fix it yourself. Do you have any friends that specialize in that type of work?

Wew do people really drink the kike sponsored anti crime think Kool aid like this?

Dude honestly, get the landlords details, the name of their business etc, start putting posters up naming and shaming them as shitty lanlords. Also if you are going to do this, you should come and talk to Action Front, because we are planning exactly these kind of actions but in various places soon. I got the idea cos where I live (glasgow) somebody did this for their landlord in my area and then when it came time for me to move I knew to avoid that letting agency.

[email protected]/* */

drop us a message if you want

Also genuinely if you give us a message i'd consider seriously coming down to help you do it.

Will do (against my mum's wishes). Rent's high enough as it is without also having to live like you're out camping even though you're in your own home. Something's gotta be done bout $$$him$$$ if he keeps holding my family's basic necessities hostage like this in exchange for a couple hundred shekels more a month.

*SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY.*

You mean you will message us? Just so I know to check the inbox.

Also I wouldn't suggest actually putting details of your parents situation, cos then obviously it could negatively effect them, but make it more general than that.

So Anglo-Saxons dindu nuffin? Wilhelm II wuz a gud boi?

Yeah, I might inbox you lot. How anonymous will what's gonna happen to the landlord gonna be though? What will he do if he finds out the son of 2 of his tenants put his name out there?

In box me, these things are best not discussed in public, all I can say is done correctly there is very little chance that would happen

Aren't you supposed to be able to withhold rent if they won't repair something?

There is lots of things that are supposed to happen and do not

Unless you systematically harass the shit out of said landlord (vandalizing his car, lawn, windows, sending him (e-)mails with pics of his kids going to school, etc.), leaving him messages telling him that until he lowers the rent by % the procedure wont' stop he won't care, imo. Putting out posters of his face saying what a sinner he is is lib-tier shaming. Might be that I'm too pessimistic.

Also, if he has less than 6 renters, don't even think about doing this.

that retard Afrospasm should stop namefagging ESPECIALLY after these exchanges and learn2onion

I think you underestimate the value of bad press in the twitter age. Also obviously I'm not going to be suggesting in public over insecure lines that I am going to vandalizing someones business and threatening their kids, that would be true retardation.

how do you arrive at 6? Seems like a number you pulled out your ass

It depends on the state. In mine that's illegal.. It's beyond fucked.