Is dialectical materialism indistinguishable from magic?

Is dialectical materialism indistinguishable from magic?

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/reference/subject/philosophy/works/en/magee.htm
thecharnelhouse.org/2017/05/26/society-totality-and-history/#more-44148
dialectics.org/dialectics/Welcome.html
anti-dialectics.co.uk/Anti-D_For_Dummies 01.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Marx was a dark wizard

Dialectical materialism doesn't exist.

*rosicrusian cabalist

My occultist/alchemist friend is very suspicious of communist thought. Is there a way that I can link dialectical materialism to alchemy? I'm not very good at magic. Help.

marxists.org/reference/subject/philosophy/works/en/magee.htm

Mao is an alchemist in all candor.

Yes and Hegel was a high level Sorcerer who almost certainly practiced human sacrifice and channeling of eldritch leviathan entities.

depopulation death-cult dharma-raja, servant of khali

I remember someone once posted the argument of capital in the form of an infograph, kinda like this but more detailed and a lot of greek letters. Could make him flip his shit.

He hasn't read Hegel yet but has read Kant. I can probably get him to read Hegel if he was a Hermetic though.

Alchemy is about the spiritual transformation of the worker through his work (his battle with and against materiality). Marx defends work, Capitalism is a parasite on work.

Dialectical Materialism is nonsense created by Stalin and soviet intellectuals of that era.

Historical Materialism is Marx's conception.

Dialectics is Hegel's, or more precisely people call it Hegel's Dialectics.

lol shut the fuck up

No
thecharnelhouse.org/2017/05/26/society-totality-and-history/#more-44148

If Hegel got himself a monster qt I'd respect him even more

That's the truth though.

Are you absolutely sure about that?

Plenty of Marxists talked about Dialectical Materialism before Stalin. Including Marx and Engels. And the entire Second International. Just because the USSR made Marxism-Leninism into a state religion doesn't mean Dialectical Materialism isn't a cornerstone of Marxist theory.

To a two year old it's magic, maybe.

Anyone remember that hyper autistic dialectic graph someone posted? There was a whole website of that shit too.

How do I use the power of the dialectic to mold my surrounding material conditions into summoning a gf?

dialectics.org/dialectics/Welcome.html

Someone mentioned that it was made by assblasted analytics, and it is plausible.

Hegel's dialectic is the founding work of radical centrism.

wait when did Marx ever use the phrase "dialectical materialism?"

More like radical centrism stems from a serious oversimplification of Hegel's dialectics.

Marx never used the specific term, but he constantly describes his philosophical project as the development of a "materialist" conception of Dialectics, he was definitely a Dialectician who believed in a Materialist, as opposed to Idealist conception of Dialectics. That said, Engels used the phrase Dialectical Materialism in some of his later works, and by the Second International it was a commonly used phrase. To imply that Dialectical Materialism was invented by Stalin and the bureaucrats of the USSR is both semantical and intellectually dishonest, a Materialist conception of Dialectics has been apart of the Marxist project since day one.

yes. anti-dialectics.co.uk/Anti-D_For_Dummies 01.htm

Rosa Lichtenstein? Seriously? What is this, Revleft?