Four different middle east countries, including Saudi Arabia...

Four different middle east countries, including Saudi Arabia, end diplomatic ties with Qatar and accuse the country of funding ISIS.
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/05/saudi-arabia-and-bahrain-break-diplomatic-ties-with-qatar-over-terrorism

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/saudi-arabia-uae-egypt-bahrain-cut-ties-qatar-170605031700062.html
centcom.mil/CONTACT/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good. The more infighting within the gulf states the easier it will be for Russia (and China) to gain a foothold and kick the US out of the region.

This could turn ugly though. Imagine if this is part of some kind of Trump deal to make Qatar the scapegoat and then invade.

Saudi-Arabia can go fuck itself. They are Wahabism HQ. Even if they didn't directly funded ISIS they surely perpetuate them through their extremly subversive and aggressive spreading of their particular kind of Islam.

Qarar is fucking god tier cancer though. Glad to see a football world cup being hosted by ISIS in stadiums built by literal slaves.

Good. The US needs to get its ass kicked hard by the rest of the world.

This is gonna end up involving US and UK intel and special forces and will maybe result in another refugee crisis. I really hope that this backfires and in the middle of the invasion there's a civil war in Saudi Arabia and the Saud's get ousted. Otherwise i can only see this helping the Saudis, war is good for the economy and the stability of central government. I think that they'd btfo Iran and Qatar as long as Russia and China weren't involved. But they will be involved and we'll all be threatened with WW3 for the next few years while this plays out. Aren't MENA states and their Western/Eastern sponsors great?

Who do you imagine will kick the USA's ass as a result of this?

NAZBOL GANG

Does anyone know what's actually going on though? I've tried poking around but can't figure it out.

buckle up buckaroos

I'm so glad Europe is going to get another two million doctors and engineers out of this.

#rapefugeeswelcome

aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/saudi-arabia-uae-egypt-bahrain-cut-ties-qatar-170605031700062.html

Aljazeera (Qatari news network) says it comes down to a diplomatic dispute sparked by a hacking of a Qatari news network in which statements were posted under the Emir's name in support of Hizbullah and Iran, and against Trump.

Thanks, I'm pretty sketchy on the thing. I just contacted Centcom's public affairs desk, I wonder what it will mean for the troops there; there are 10,000.

When a global war actually breaks out from one of these tension building events and millions of people die all over the world, I'm glad you'll still be there to remind people that whatever is left of some white countries might end up with refugees of whatever is left of some brown countries. You guys always amaze me with your acute insight into global politics

That's where you're wrong!

That doesn't even make sense as a comeback

Do you actually think before you post, or do you think the world outside of your country has literally no bearing on how your own country operates whatsoever?

Go ahead and ask them yourself. I'd prefer to call but it's too late right now. I don't expect to get anything more than vague tea leaves to read though.

centcom.mil/CONTACT/

No you're completely wrong and delusional. In the aftermath of a real war through Europe and MENA that kills millions Europeans aren't going to accept a single rapefugee for obvious reasons.

My post was mocking you for thinking it was a realistic concern, and in this post you admit it's not a realistic concern. Congrats

No I don't think that's what was implied at all actually!

Go back and reread it for yourself

No you are the one who should reread it bird brains

When Holla Forums sends their people, they aren't sending their best

Wrong!

This actually make the most sense. I haven't read the article, but my guess is that all 4 of those countries helped to fund/supply/train ISIS. Still, is the US going to invade Iran, North Korea, or Qatar? All 3? None of this makes sense.

Reminder, it's evil when Assad is doing it, but it's OK when Saudi-Arabia and the gulf monarchies fuck up Yemen or Bahrein.
The West supplies them and the corporate press even covers up for them.

We're gonna build a firewall and make Holla Forums pay for it

yes you and your fashies dressed as smashies are going to take on one of the Big Three and win, that will happen.

Relax comr8 it's just a meme

With a big beautiful door in it?

IIRC, they have been on a ramming course ever since the Arab Spring. Qatar has typically supported a more populist political Islam like the Muslim Brotherhood, while Saudi Arabia is fine with either military strongmen like Al Sisi on the one hand, and supports terrorists like Al Qaeda on the other to make sure the West is so scared of the latter they keep supporting the former.

In any case, both regimes are out to shape the Arab world to their own designs, against the will and interests of the people, and deserve to be destroyed.

Pick oneā€¦

Yeah because the Russians and Chinese have such a tradition of being benevolent overlords.

I don't think it will. I really think the porkies in the US are positioning themselves to push out all the US porkies with gas and oil interests.

There's really no need for most Western porkies to back oil now, solar is ready to take over.

I have a pet theory that Teslas sudden rise is a conspiracy to that end. In the same way Amazon was a conspiracy to push out all traditional retailers. People for get that mega rich porkies dumped money into Amazon for 20 years without it making a dime.

This summers retail apocalypse is amazons design coming to fruition. It wasn't a secret or anything but I don't think anyone realistically believed They'd monopolize retail like they are beginning to now.

I predict we will see the same exact thing happen with solar

We effectively don't have a state department right now. Its actually incredibly likely US input consisted of trump saying "yeah, sure" during his Saudi visit and not mentioning it to anyone. None of the mid level positions that are in charge of making sure info actually gets to the high level people are filled right now and that's exactly how they administration wants it.

Maybe the accelerationists were right

What the fuck are reddit spaces?

t. never been to reddit

here we go again

This is my kind of conspiracy theory.
Are you me? Sandinista gang when?

Dipshits here think breaking up text to improve readability is something exclusive to reddit, probably because they have only ever been here and reddit

I've been doing this since the dawn of time and I don't intend to stop because some autist on a vietnamese wood carving board has issues with R E D D I T S P A C I N G, of all the fucking things.