Britain gets close to electing their first threat to neoliberalim

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2HMyPy94blk&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=MnSAB4qeDug
markcurtis.info/2017/06/03/the-manchester-bombing-as-blowback-the-latest-evidence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧Strong and stable🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

I was just thinking this as well. I'm not the conspiracy theory type but this can't be more than a coincidence

seeing how dirty the establishment were prepared to play in america and france it would not surprise me at all

see

What's the chance they lose track of one of these guys who ends up actually doing some damage.

Or ISIS is stepping up their terror campaign and utilising its assets because there's no better time to shift public opinion right than during an election. They see Labour's rise in the polls and want to make sure that the UK remains interventionist.

Thing is, this might work out in Labour's favor, since they support stronger policing, whereas the Tories support cuts to the police. It pissed me off seeing "leftists" criticizing the Tories for cutting police funding, but after all the terrorists attacks, the bootlicking might work for /ourguy/ this time.

Why would ISIS want the UK to be inverventionist? Don't they have enough enemies already?

They are accelarationists of a sort whose eschatology involves a near-total defeat, before Jesus and the Mahdi return to defeat the Romans. So the more enemies, the better.

can't they just chill the fuck out and let global warming take us in our sleep in 250 years time?

Remember Obama's red line? If Assad used chemical weapons, he would bomb Syria. Terrorists used this to get Obama to go to war with Syria, and orchestrated a chemical weapon attack and tried to pin it on Assad. Jimmy Dore talked about the most recent chemical attack and the big one in 2013

youtube.com/watch?v=2HMyPy94blk&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=MnSAB4qeDug

Plus, they use bombings as propaganda to recruit fighters, and it further creates the image of a great culture war between Islam and the west that they need for people to join their terrorist campaign.

Because if western countries were to stop bombing syrian towns and helped the middle-east rebuild stable secular governments which guarantee jobs and security for the population ISIS would very quickly run out of recruits. Young men with no homes or lives or feasible hopes and dreams have two principal choices, flee abroad or join a death cult which promises a a powerful traditionalist caliphate and an afterlife.

I'm really wondering why these muslims seem to be absolutely terrible at terrorist attacks.
try and run people over and then stab them? What a joke

Because low tech stuff like that is harder to stop, you going to arrest every muslim that buys kitchen knives and hires a rental van?

I suspect there's been a general amount of negligence on the part of intelligence services to prevent terror's successes, but if you look at Labour's manifesto and unironically think that's a threat to neoliberal policy you're delusional.

Just more proof that the white man does it better, compare the body counts of Dylann Roof and Breivik to the average terrorist attack.

Again because white terror attacks are all lone wolf operations they become very difficult to find and stop. Even less warning signs that someone motivated by Islam.

The main point is to terrorise, killing people is secondary. It's working.

Labour's hard left would definitely challenge neoliberalism, or at the very least would lay the foundations for a new movement to challenge neoliberalism.

Pic related

Corbyn isn't going to win. He'll only increase Labour's share of the vote and decrease the Tory majority in parliament.

screencap this

Can May declare a state of war and cancel the election entirely?

MI5, reporting to home secratary May, literally financed Libyan terrorists, a Libyan terrorist then blew himself up in Manchester

quite a shit conspiracy by the MI5

This is also the best result.

She won't do that.

I doubt establishment would risk something like that just to stop another Sanders.

Don't give Trump any ideas

Thats because Corbyn isn't a cuck like Sanders tbh

YOU ARE LIKE A LITTLE BABY. WATCH THIS.

DEATH TO AMERICA

But I mean, you are right, the majority of terrorist actions in the last 80 years have been carried out in the name of the US. The Contras, Pinochet, etc.

too bad there's no one around here talking this stuff
i mean americans are theoretically pretty hard left if you approach it the right way. 65% support single payer now? 95% think there should be universal coverage.

markcurtis.info/2017/06/03/the-manchester-bombing-as-blowback-the-latest-evidence/

Not to mention the gun culture which gets painted as right wing because of the KKK and NRA's association with disarming non-whites.

So is that it? No Corbyn? Will it be enough if he just condemns it like everyone else and stresses safety, etc.?

The spies were literally warned that the terrorist attack would take place. There are only two possibilities:
1. They allowed the attack to take place.
2. They encouraged it.

One additional aspect of #1 is that they are working hand-in-glove with the Saudis and other Salafi states. So the Saudi intelligence could have directed the attacker to go to Britain and influence the election, and Mi5 just ignores it.

"Blowback" is a misleading term because it pretends that the British ruling class sees these attacks as a downside, and it also makes it sound like the terrorist attacks are retaliation against imperialism. The ruling class benefits from terrorist attacks because it makes proles scared and obedient. And if these terrorists were retaliating against imperialism (rather than being supported by it), we would see terrorist attacks from Shiites, Vietnamese, Koreans, Sub-Saharan Africans, and so on, rather than Salafi nutjobs whose daddies in the Peninsula suck American and British cock.

Bin Laden once wrote that because Islamists don't stand a chance at beating the west in an outright war the best thing they can do is bankrupt them by drawing America (and also Europe) into more interventionist wars. ISIS pretty much believes the same thing.
More intervention also helps alienate muslims already living in the west and can make them more susceptible to being radicalized. The jihadists hate the idea of peaceful coexistence and integration, probably even more than the alt-right hates it.

o i am laffing

Muslims never coexist peacefully. Anywhere. Ever.

Keep drinking the neoliberal Kool aid.

so you're saying we should kick out people who don't get along with the status quo? you may have a point…

A relatively young Confucian police state that presses the jackboot very hard on its muslim minority?

In Iran shia muslims actually coexist more peacefully with armenian christians and jews than they do with sunni muslims tho.

I believe Iran's football team captains is a christian.

There's a mosque across the street and they're pretty nice.

They let a christian be a CAPTAIN of THEIR football team? Really? They're THAT permissive?

Haha that changes EVERYTHING. It's amazing how low you people will set the bar.

I wonder if you are missing the point entirely or you are a shitposting god.

The fact that the armenian community in Iran is tolerated and has political representation doesn't really change the fact that we're talking about fucking Iran and is no proof for anything, other than disregarding your post on the matter

I know you are a shitposting god or whatever but dude, please. Stop being retarded.

If that was true how come the christians, yazidis etc that are finally fleeing the middle east now had been living there for over 1000 years?
How does that make sense?

Nah man this is where your entire worldview is assbackwards from the get go I'll let you sit on it and figure out for yourself why.

The polls continued moving in his favour after Manchester so I see no reason why this would change anything. I suspect that everyone who votes based on security issues already hated him so he has nothing left to lose from that issue.

Tories have a majority of 12.