Marxist Media: Teaser for my next video

youtu.be/x4_OgDLjhh0

I've been feeling sick as hell recently and I started a shitty job at a supermarket (probably related eh) so it's been slow going on my State of Emergency video but I've managed to get most of the intro done and I have a musical montage type thing to show you. I really like montages and I might try to include one for every game I do up until now, but that's by the by, I'll hopefully have the full video done soon-ish, and for the first time it's going to include clips from a movie too. If you wanna know which one, let's just say I have evidence that Zack Snyder is a HACK FRAUD!

Anyway, enjoy. Oh yeah, and if you have any ideas about some of the lyrics in the second half… please let me know. There aren't any online so I've just included my best guess as to what they might be, haha.

Enjoy!

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3PWckYm7eLkZS1pVHloNzdrTFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Urgh the video looks clean as hell on my PC, sorry about YT fucking up the quality. They only do actual high quality uploads for channels that are super popular, so, share my videos with all your friends for better resolution :P

Nice

Loved it

Thanks lads. I'll try finish the full vid soon.

Oh Jesus Christ I was trying to install my new hard drive and I think I bricked my pc somehow, I'm such a dumb ass. I switched my sata cables around and even though I switched them back it's still fucked up

Are you sure you didn't knock anything else out?

Yeah pretty sure. I guess bricked is the wrong word, it says my windows 10 needs to be 'recovered', when I press on it in but manager it says Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file, I guess because it's an oem copy, it says to press F8 to go to last known good configuration and disable driver signature enforcement but if I press F8 it just goes back to the same error message.

I'm so fucking angry right now, there's literally nothing wrong with anything, it's just windows shitty protection that won't let me boot and since I can't boot I can't disable the shitcurity, what the fuck am I supposed to do here, reeeee. I'm genuinely upset

Oh dear. I deliberately never upgraded past 7 so I don't know what to say.

Well, I wouldn't have, but I wanted to play DX11 games. And my bf told me too… Now he's my exbf, so that was a waste of effort.

Computer issues make me so stressed out, I just want to get into bed and cry

Well I just tried to clear CMOS and screwed around with bios and unselected everything then tried to boot and it didn't work and then I tried it again and it started chdsk, then my pc booted up like normal…. Worst part is I unplugged my new hd an hour ago so I need to plug it in again and risk this shit again. Fucking computers are so incomprehensible, I just wasted like 2 hours on literally nothing

Sorry for wasting your time anyway pcanon

Nooooo why I restarted my pc and it's broke again

Fixed again… And if I restart my pc it will go back to being broken I guess. Fucking hell man why. How can I fix this shit so it won't happen?

Back up the contents of your HD while it's accessible, wipe it, and install a copy of windows 7 and don't bother with the license key.

Downgrade to a version of Windows that actually works like 7 or XP.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3PWckYm7eLkZS1pVHloNzdrTFk

If I could do that I wouldn't need a new hard drive now would I?

But I wanna play Forza and stuff…

Fuck them and fuck you for supporting them.

But I love games… and anyway I paid £9 for this windows 10 key, thats why im in this problem in the first place

There is a sea of other games you can play that are not locked to Windows 10.

I don't know what to say.

again my BF told me to do it and I guessed it made sense so I wouldnt have to deal with crack issues. believe me i realise my mistake in retrospect.

I guess I'll just try to do a 'keep personal files' reinstall, I'll delete a fuckton of steam games to make space I guess

I'd hate to be 'that guy' but have you tried Xubuntu? It's a good beginner distro.
I use Kdenlive for editing and it is quite good. Not on the level of the Windows/Mac editors but I like it. Photoshop may be a problem though.
If anything you could just run Windows 7 Enterprise inside Linux using Virtualbox. It would be more stable.

I barely understand computers at all and if I ever got Linux it would just be for running a Windows install anyway so what's the point. I mean sure Linux is probably best when it comes to the tiny range of Linux enabled programs but that's not gonna cut it for me.

Thanks

The video looks fine to me, my man. Also the content is good. Subscribed.

Thank you! Also, the 1080p didn't load yet when I made that comment, it does look pretty good now.

Also for anyone who cared I managed to reinstall windows and I'm now in the same position I was this morning minus like 5 hours of work. Hooray!