Why do reactionaries whine about "radical Islam" why ignoring much more prevalent radical christian/white supremacist...

Why do reactionaries whine about "radical Islam" why ignoring much more prevalent radical christian/white supremacist terrorism?

Islamic terrorism is a lot more prevalent but that's the burgers' fault to begin with

They live amongst people who are close to radical christian/white supremacy and they have sympathies towards them, so they ignore them. Meanwhile, no one around them practices Islam so radical islam is more alien to them, so they warn more heavily against it.

The next step is to realize that the Islamists are just as valuable people as they are and advocate viewing them as fellow travelers against imperialism/globalism like turd position groups did back in the 20th century, but national capitalists are the dumbest people on earth and don't do that.

What is wrong with white supremacy in white countries? Do you lefties also whine about Japanese supremacy in Japan, Black supremacy in Nigeria, Han supremacy in China? Oh wait you don't, just admit that you are self-hating whitebois.

try living in the middle east as a white infidel. You would probably die.

Muslims are not tolerable people usually, Rojava is really the only exception.

White supremacist terrorism is a result of narcissism (probably insecure virgins) which is a domestic cultural issue we have to deal with.
Muslims are not insecure, they are just violent nationalists.

To be fair, le tactical bowlcut boi was the closest thing.

Dude, no one on this fucking board is a liberal except retarded Holla Forums cross-boarders like you lot.

Before you go though, here's a question: if you're so committed to capitalism, what the hell is wrong with globalism and open borders, anyway? Isn't it better to be rid of silly abstractions like nations and tradition and just strive for the most efficient economy possible?

terrorism is a meaningless concept, a tool of the security state. Notice how State violence is never, ever classified as 'terrorism', unless we are dealing with an enemy state. The state wants you to believe everything is terrorism, because terrorism is a threat that requires the response of a state. It's pointless trying to own right wingers 'by their own logic'. well, AKHTUALLY you are the real terrorist!

and what is your endgame? you think the the state will act against your political enemies if you throw around the magic word 'terrorism' and point to meaningless/dodgy statistics compiled by the FBI? has that ever worked? The state will always protect the interests of power and capital. They will never side with the left out of a vague sense of 'human decency' or whatever you are thinking.

Capitalism is immoral and must be destroyed.
But for not being "liberals", you sure like to use the most basic bitch SJW talking points like "white supremacist terrorism is le worse than Islam".

Nice point, my dude. Why should I complain about the poor in the US when I could be complaining about the poor in Indonesia?

How is "white supremacy" a problem? Sounds more like an empty boogeyman to justify certain agendas.

Okay, good, you're at least not national capitalist-level retarded; you just happen to be a Nazbol like me except you genuinely think your nation has value but no one else's does as opposed to everyone's nation having value. I can't address that point of retardation, but I'd like to point out that no one in this thread or on this board in general thinks white supremacy is "a bigger" problem than radical Islam, merely that they're equal in concern.

both 'white supremacism' and 'radical islam' are ideological personas for capital.. The US government has no problem with promoting cosmopolitan idpol liberalism, white nationalism and salafism at the same time as long as they serve their interests. Most 'terrorists' in A merica are terminally alienated 'lone wolves', the media always hurries to fit all incidents of violence into 3 or 4 of the prefab, politically convenient narratives.

Okay, slight caveat here. OP DID talk about how white supremacy was "more prevalent" than radical islam in terms of terrorism, but that doesn't mean he thinks that both issues don't ultimate come from the same sources.

Personally, I think we should be pouring more attention into preventing white supremacist terrorism than radical islamic terorrism, but as the former are more likely to be our people, the approach we should have to them after they're caught should be different towards the latter. We have a duty to provide for a good life for the former, while we have no such duty for the latter; we should simply find some way to get them out of our territory as quickly as possible while in the meantime restraining them from society, whereas we have a duty to rehabilitate for the former.

Because the numeral difference between islamists vs. white/christian supremacists?

It is a mystery.

Radical Islam kills people. White Supremacy does jack shit.

'radical islam' is a product of gulf petrodollars and CIA

Because we're mostly stuck with Christian white supremacists, but we aren't (yet) stuck with homegrown Islamic terrorists. If you are in a hole, stop digging.

NO, MY RELIGION IS HARMLESS, IT DID NOTHING WRONG, FEDORA SJW LIBERAL

Damn fucking right. Shit ain't so fucking simple.

Because workers of the world unite, global revolution and all that shit you stupid faggot.

Learn basic history you drop out.

Homegrown islamic terrorists will kill people. White suppremists don’t.

They sometimes bomb abortion clinics in the US, among other things. I look at radical Muslims as being like radical Christians except more insane and more willing to kill themselves and others. Radical Christians are bad enough as it is, why would I want a worse version?

Muslums kill WAY more people.

Yes, that's why it is helpful to avoid giving yourself the Muslim problem in the first place.

Am I going to have to keep posting this till I die?

The US is stuck with most of those but doesn't have to take more Muslims.

Boricuas are Nazbol