Why are Nazbols allowed on here? Why is there even a Nazbol flag? They are consistently the worst posters on this board...

Why are Nazbols allowed on here? Why is there even a Nazbol flag? They are consistently the worst posters on this board. Half of them are Holla Forumsyps that legitimately believe the reactionary bullshit they espouse and the other half are just ironic shitposters.

Cull them, already.

Fuck off.

Way to go out of your way to prove my point, shitbrain.

Nazbols are a gift from the deep, rest assured they're harbingers of things unseen. Lmfao

Why are repost threads allowed on here? Why is there even a repost thread? They are consistently the copypasted content on this board. All of them are reposts that don't legitimately believe the reposted bullshit they espouse and the other all of them are just ironic shitty reposts.
Cull them, already.

From the deep what? The Russian deep state?

Are Italians white?

Pretty sure this is just a copypaste of a dead thread. If they wanna question it, they ought to be able to do it in their own words.

a bloo bloo bloo everyone that thinks I'm a faggot IS NAZBOL!

the DEEP

It's not copypasta.

And there's nothing to legitimately question about it. It's an undialectical meme ideology devoid of any semblance of proper theory. The question is why it's been allowed to take over this board.

We prefer le free speech here. You have to just understand that they are polyps and ignore them.

hello reddit
Lol

not an argument.

THOSE THINGS FROM THE ABYSS

ARE NAZBOL

Lol indeed.

gotta have ironic shitposters somehow and stirnerposting is p fucking dated

Tell me about the Battle of Berkeley?

some faggot fattylards and beanpoles got in a fight. it had nothng to do with politics outside of LARPing

Hail Trump, Hail Our People, Hail Victory.

exactly you fattylard. also lardmasters of world unite you have nothing to lose but your weight

That's Nazbolism in a nutshell. Loopy metaphysical LARPing that rejects materialism and the dialectic, scraped straight from the bottom of the trash bin of ideology.

I want to talk about something else. Tell me about the tales of Alexander Dugin.

I've noticed that people throwing words like "undialectical", "dialectically" and so on into their sentences for no good reason are either huge fucking retards or left-wing redditors(who are usually also huge fucking retards). This thread only reinforces this observation.
Anyways, pic related.

🎶Nazbol Party, it is the gang for you and me, Nazbol Party, to kill the Jewish bourgeoisie…🎶

I love that song!
Who's it by?

but we're all autistic so it works out

Bat'ko the Manarchist

mike pence

Will anyone tell me about the tales of Alexander Dugin? False advertising in this thread.

alexander dugin is a slav fuck who thinks that slavs are the master race when it's obviously mongols. who built the biggest empire faggots?

There's been a recent, and very vocal influx of liberal Redditors here.

don't get mad at their new faggotry, educate them

That's enough, my nuggies are ready.

Have you ever read any of Dugin's work? It's legitimately undialectical as fuck, regardless of your reddit boogeyman.

Suck my dick you fuckman get out of here and tell everyone of the great white tendie race

dugin is reddit boogyman the person

No, Dugin being the right hand man of Putin is a reddit boogeyman.

His "philosophy" being undialectical and retarded as fuck is just fact.

so the thing i said

What the blyet did you just fucking say about me, you little rooster? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the FSB academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the bourgeois Sionistas, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in esoteric warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire nazbol gang. You are nothing to me but just another globalist. I will wipe you the fuck out with multipolarity the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about Dugin over the Internet? Think again, cyka. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Eurasia and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, faggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kike. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare bants. Not only am I extensively trained in cyber warfare, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the mighty Russian Federation and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the planet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy pizdets your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit jpeg compression all over you and you will drown in it. I'm fucking coming, bucko.

Nazbols are much more entertaining than the stock-standard disillusioned liberals that populate this board

And let's be honest, can any non-Jewish poster sincerely say they like Jews?

Well, yeah.
Nicest fucking people, tbh. If everyone else offered me money and work as Jews disproportionately do, I'd have money and work by now.

FIGHT ME FAGGOT

the British

You know this is a board for adults right?

DO I HAVE TI MAKE AN EARRAPE VIDEO EXPLAONSING THAT THE JEQS ARE THE REALS ETRHETA TO SOCIETY AND HOA YOU'RE ADUMD.

NAZBOL GANG

Lisa needs braces