This is the level of ideology we're dealing with

Just take a look at these responses comrades

Other urls found in this thread:

shamchat.com/e855eb69/
shamchat.com/49ea756a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek, I just tried "Trump is a KGB plant" as a question and every time but once people disconnect instantly. The other time someone started typing, and then quit before saying anything.

I have found the perfect question to make people instantly ragequit faster than any other.

Hot take.

Protip: It's one third horny Indians, one third horny faggots, one third people who'll say such things just to piss you off.

This is not part of the mandated conversation.

I don't think it matters if they're teenagers or not. If something is not taught to you, you're not going to magically learn it just because you grow older. Besides, I'd assume many teenagers also browse Holla Forums.

Why the fuck does this make me laugh so much?

Most of the chucklefucks that use that site struggle to understand that it isn't a dating site, much less do they understand advanced political concepts.

You're talking to the very lowest of the lowest common denominator on that site.

Shit sucks

t. eenager

Don't be so self-conscious, dude. It's like a cheaper easier version of going to a bar to socialize.

fugging americans.

I can't keep it up much longer, when will I break and try to de-spook him?

Just keep calling him a liberal, since he is one.

Is that Photoshop or did Zizek really manage to bag himself a woman of that calibre?

Its real. Zizek is alpha as fuck.

Jesus Christ

Oh boy! Here's my contributions. Pls r8.

Autist+Marxist theory= Chad Thundercommunism

Change it to: "Did you support Osama Bin Laden back in the day when he was still combating the USSR with American backing?"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Come on, fam. I'm not obnoxious about it and I don't look down on people who don't participate. Capitalist companies are losing a potential customer. It's a win, I say.

Holla Forums oughta use Omegle to recruit. I did my part. What about you guys?

hi 18/F
i'm very horny
kik.me/GncYzJ

It's not lifestylism to simply live the life you want while hoping it might help change things. It's only lifestylism if you literally believe squatting with your rock band while shooting dope and engaging in riots every weekend is revolutionary.

Are they right, Holla Forums?

You are doing god's work. Can I donate to your cause?

Which one of you devilish bastards did this?

i might have talked to you once i think
where are you from?

OP you have to remember most of these responses are Americans, and in the US communism is some dystopian mythos the government ass-pulled to maintain public support during the Cold War. Even if you accept that M-Ls are retarded, none of them could really articulate why.

I appreciate the thought, but I already got my Soros check this week, so I'm set :^)

Indiana.
Also reminder that shamchat is a thing that exists

shamchat.com/e855eb69/
shamchat.com/49ea756a/