U. S. out of the Paris Climate Agreement

Environmental Accelerationism here we come

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/economics/2017/05/31/every-bad-thing-avoided-rejecting-paris-climate-accords/
investingnews.com/daily/resource-investing/industrial-metals-investing/coal-investing/types-of-coal/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82yk73N8eoX-Xobr_TfHsWPfAIyI7VAP
weather.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=jIODRrnHQxg
ft.com/content/02931290-1d94-11e7-a454-ab04428977f9
ft.com/tour.
twitter.com/dangoldss/status/870426784407441409
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys, my dude

btw climate change is not real

You see guys, this is actually a good thing. Making the environment worse actually makes it better.

Wrong shitposting flag m8

jeez, the thread is already shit

this is really good bait

Who cares. The Paris climate agreement is just like the Kyoto climate agreement. It's just paper over the cracks and to numb retarded liberals.

Indeed, forget fighting for the means of production. You should rally together behind the Green™ corporations who are fighting against the real enemy, Climate Change™. Our Climate Scientists have run the numbers using our privately funded Green™ Climate Models and determined that is essential that you give more money to imperial political networks.

Now now chap, that car you have is not Green™ approved, that will be a $5000 penalty and 2 years in jail.

the paris accord gave like 15 years to China and India to pollute as much as they want so its kinda pointless lmfao

Are you kidding me? I love Green™ corp's Scientific Literature series, I read it to my kids every night.

Still it's gonna lead to the US having their reputation damaged and India and China having their increased since they're staying in.

What reputation? remember that in the normie world Trump is not just another neoliberal. He's a full on hardcore racist, Hitler tier.

everyone in the world hates America dude like it doesn't matter

Except that research is mostly publicly funded is non-centralized and matches data that has been collected by numerous disciplines over multiple decades by literally thousands of scientists. I can understand being skeptical if you haven't read the science, but it's all out there, and you haven't even tried to attack the science based on any real observations. Rather you attack it over the "hurr big science, look at those millionaire climatologists", which is fucking retarded. I bet you believe in flat earth too. Can't have big globe™ corrupting your minds.

owning the MoP is kinda meaningless if everything is underwater.

You could have just said so, inbred.

Why can't the right realize that Natural Gas fucked over coal instead? Being a burger is laughable.

It's not just coal but you seem like a low info lib kinda dude so just throw out those muh drumpffs lol

I know, but not the political leadership outside of the US. At least not until now/the past week. He's really only playing in to the hands of China. Pretty sure the only reason China is staying is because they wanna increase their soft power in the world.

China/India = Countries you can trust and depend on when it comes to deals
USA = not trustworthy

sage in all fields

Except I do. Where do you think they come from?

I never said that it was just about coal. But using it as a reason why you're leaving is fucking stupid.

why would a leftist care if America has a reputation for sticking to their deals or not???

It's one of many reasons. Read the fucking document and see what kind of shit America agreed to.

or if youre bored read a breitbart article
breitbart.com/economics/2017/05/31/every-bad-thing-avoided-rejecting-paris-climate-accords/

The Paris Agreement, the UN climate business as a whole, and the entire CAGW theory is nothing but an attempt of neoliberal elites to better control the world's economic growth and promote the globalist version of capitalism and trade interdependency. You have a really twisted perception of accelerationism if you think a world government will usher a new revolution.

Also, please buy some Chinese solar panels and the new Tesla™ SuperDuperBattery® that will need replacement in 2 years, because consumerism is what really helps the environment. Oh you can't? Well fuck you then, dirty poorfag. And before we forget, we made everything 5 times more expensive with new carbon taxes, so you dumb workers won't even be able to have electricity or heating (but remember, it's good for the planet!), while we will ride in our electric cars around Silicon Valley :DDD t. greedy technocrats

They hoped to get some sweet monies through redistributionism (green investments and climate damage reparations). I don't think they'll get those now. But yeah, it's a diplomatic move as well.

I really don't, it'd be nice to see the US crash and burn. Just looking at it from their perspective. Trump seems to think this will bolster the US but it won't.

coal mining is dying user. Nice propaganda article btw.

I just got done watching the live stream that the whitehouse was putting on. Holy fuck boys, the ideology and straight up lack of truth - it's almost artistic - how long can one person talk about one subject without saying a single true thing about it? Majestic. Goebbels would be impressed.

Truth be told, however, the Paris agreement wouldn't really have had a truly significant impact on the environmental butt-fucking we as a species (Americans especially) are doing to the planet.

Humans basically needed to halve their emissions every decade for the next hundred years or so, and to a much greater amount in the US, China and India, and even then we're not even really sure what the reduction of global dimming would be like in that scenario, or how far the positive feedback loops will progress in that time. We might just be straight-up fucked already.

This radical shift in the human condition for first-worlders is not compatible with the capitalism or consumerism that they have been born into.

Main takeaway, if we as a species want to survive to 2117, every political puppet parroting this Economy >>>>>>>> environment message coming out of the whitehouse needs immediate gulag. They are literally selling humanity's future for bits of paper and shiny coins.

Porky will watch us die of starvation and dehydration before he gives up the means of production.
We either live or die together, comrades.

american coal is cleaner than the vast majority of the world's. The coal is not meant for domestic consumption at this point lol

It saves America from paying onerous costs associated with America's prior agreement under the accord. Trump doesn't give a fuck about international opinion. Trump cares about winning in 2020

Just because it's less worse doesn't mean that it's still not fucking worse.

we'll be fine lol

literally the only people who care about the Paris climate thing are dumbass liberals. Trump is a comrade for removing the US from the deal and provoking public anger over something so utterly insignificant

I think as many on this board do that if we do not have a revolution when it is most necessary, then the vehicles and bunkers capitalists will try to use to save themselves should be destroyed, preferably with them inside.

Oh, stop with the fearmongering. The United States is one country. Even if we fuck ourselves over, Russia, China, and everybody else will be pushing for renewables and doing their own measures to fight climate change (Russia alone has a big incentive to do so, because of that Siberian methane gas bubble they have). In fact, the United States is the only country in the world that has a vehemently anti-climate stance within its political sphere.

Hell, Trump is trying to save coal and oil…And they will STILL be outcompeted by their competitors by virtue of becoming cheaper to generate and being more efficient.

you do realize that coal is not the same everywhere in the world right? Like the actual coal. Different deposits are going to be more or less pollutant versus other deposits. The deposits in the US are quite a bit less pollutant than the deposits in China. Or in India. You do more for the environment by having China/India using American coal then you do by building some shitty solar panels

Fucking really? Everyone knows climate change is real. The problem is that, just like every other media-induced, government-fuelled hype or panic, they don't use facts and focus on the hysteria by giving people hyperbole.

The government has for hundreds of years been using technology to modify the environment. Well before we had the ability to fly, the government has been geoengineering through weather modification.

*Yet we, the people, are blamed for climate change!* "Scientists" have for decades used falsified reports and fabricated numbers to tell us that climate change is happening, and it's going to kill us all.

*WAKE THE FUCK UP*

You're being fucking played. Until we can get real science to properly analyze the cause and effects of REAL climate change, going along with the hysteria so that an unelected, nonjudicial body of bureaucrats can modify our national policies and laws for their own purposes will do nothing but destroy our nation's sovereignty.

Too bad though. This means Putin's fascist regime will be sustaining itself for much longer with continued gas exports ;_;
Locally mined coal for everyone could mean that the entire oil and gas trade would crash, now that would cause major social transformation around the globe.

investingnews.com/daily/resource-investing/industrial-metals-investing/coal-investing/types-of-coal/

That's fucking disgusting. Even with the massive amount of improvement with fuel efficiency technology the country is still worse than in the 90's.

249.6 million (1990)
324.1 million (2016)
guess what figure this is referring to

Were you that guy in the tripfag thread yesterday who was shitting on the scientific method?

Can you explain what happens when infrared light hits a CO2 molecule?

Just stop dude, it's cringey as fuck

Cons - The rest of the world thinks the US is dumb.

Pros - The Paris Accords are largely ineffective at accomplishing their stated goal. There are no meaningful penalties for failing to meet emissions standards or alternative energy milestones, nor are there any meaningful incentives for countries to meet these goals apart from the implied environmental benefits. The US can continue to increase its utilization of wind, solar, geothermal, natural gas, and nuclear fission without having to pay billions of dollars a year to remain a part of the Accords. Also the rest of the world already thought the US is dumb and has held that attitude for the better part of 50 years… so nothing lost.

leftypol BTFO

Hello David.

Serious question, does this Paris agreement actually do anything? It feels like some symbolic bullshit.

Reminder.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82yk73N8eoX-Xobr_TfHsWPfAIyI7VAP

Everybody in here know that the paris agreement is just paper over the cracks dude. And if he/she doesn't know and thinks is actually a great achievement that will save the planet then should just return to reddit

We won't be. We weren't really indoctrinated into the whole global warming meme. And we aren't deluded enough to think that greentech can work.
Have you even watched the last Arctic forum? They say something like even if it's real, it's going to benefit us (not by a lot though, realistically, that melted tundra would become swamp, not arable land).
The best (from the alarmist stand-point) that can happen here is there's some breakthrough with 4th generation nuclear reactors. And even then, the emissions here are tiny compared to the real industrial superpowers, so it won't do shit.
China has some projects, plenty of wind power plants, some electric cars, but they are mainly doing it to get rid of air pollution (and it's not working). They were also looking into benthic clathrates, now that's where they might go, should be more efficient than unreliables.

It's been said already, there are no penalties for failing to commit to it. All those countries (except the first world liberals in Europe) that signed up will simply ignore all emissions goals.

Stopping emissions on the scale necessary to have an actual impact would destroy the global economy, greatly decrease quality of life for billions, and necessitate a new 'way of being' for those living in the first world.

Not saying that that's a bad thing, just saying it won't happen under corporate-owned politicians. At least not without a massive revolution - a revolution that would seek to have the quality of life for virtually everyone on the planet drop significantly so that we as a species might survive longer.

In other words, we're fucked.

tfw you're worried about US interests but forget without the world there would be no US

No, the scientific method, used properly, is key to proper understanding of the world around us. I don't know why anyone with a realistic mindset would ever shit on the scientific method, when we've been using it successfully when used with an unbiased mindset for hundreds of years.

Water vapor absorbs infrared and re-emits it back into the atmosphere. I know the greenhouse effect. The problem is that all the science is given to us in the right bits and bites to make us think something wrong is happening; we have to know the whole truth. The fact that water vapor is the most abundant greenhouse gas and everything has water in it should be a hint that we need to step back and do unbiased research into the topic before we let the hysteria drive us in directions we may not want to go.

Besides, if we're crying this hard about pollution and climate change, where is the autistic screeching about Beijing's pollution levels? They're literally endangering their population with the amount of shit they're burning and pumping into their atmosphere over there. Pic related.

it appears my superiority has lead to some controversy

>Donald Trump: USA! USA! USA!

What can be done about the eternal 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧anglo🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧?

what the hell are you trying to say? that scientists have overlooked the simple fact of water vapor even though they've been studying this for years they just happened to have slipped over such a massive factor like that? woopsies. water vapor is important to climate models because when global temp increases more water will evaporate meaning more infared will be re-emitted so more global warming so i don't think its fair to say they've ignored it.

No, can you tell me what happens when infrared light hits a CO2 molecule. Why is it different from UV light? I didn't ask about water but while we're at it can you explain how the atmosphere holds water and what can cause an increase or decrease in the amount of water it holds? You seem to like pretending you understand the science enough to make decisions when you're showing that you don't.

lmao
weather.com/

Haha! No bamboozle, that's fuckin' real.
What a fascinating time to be alive.

What the fuck are you even talking about you noodlehead

You are why we need authority - so we can have you shot.

ITT: environmental revisionism

Well, that's pretty much what stalinists did with anyone who questioned lysenkoist nonsense. Better change your flag to the tankie one.

Revisionism implies there's anything to revise. I only see unproven theories and projections.

See

Well?

Lol what a surprise
This is why I'm against capitalism

Limp dick pinky promises like the Paris Agreement won't even be able to hold us under the 2°C target, let alone 1.5°C. It's a collective delusion that we can can manage this existential crisis while continuing to reproduce our lives according to the logic of capital. Without a totally fundamental restructuring of our socioeconomic relations we our doomed.

Watch this if you've got the time:
youtube.com/watch?v=jIODRrnHQxg

What a classic

This tbh.

See Jevons Paradox.

I didn't ask about any of that. I asked about very basic non-biased questions relating to physics and chemistry. Why can't you answer them?

Hello Trump shill. Thanks to your government and the other polluters, this planet will be in total chaos in a century, if the planet hasn't died by then.

Has the Anglo finally usurped the Hibernian?

Could your wife suck any more Saudi cock?

Who's laughing now pinko scum?

I'm so happy that Trump won

"Environmental Accelerationism here we come” That isn’t a thing, once the damage is done, there’s no going back.

I concede, he was probably right that this is the end (of human history).

I am not even American. What company is paying for this blatant shilling? As usual you do not look for the systemic problems but prefer to concentrate on the symptoms caused by that very system.
Keep distracting yourself with those ugly niggers and chinks, it will totally matter when this place becomes hell itself.

China is actually beating the goal though. They're shutting down hundreds of coal plants.

take your meds

At least something good came out of 2008.

How much fuel do you think a nigger burns compared to porky? How would they afford to burn it all?

here’s no way that’s real, it must be fake.

Is the nigger a Porky? Those characteristics, aren’t mutually exclusive.

Why should America lose it's competitive advantage just because Yurop decided to be tree elfs and give up their industry for virtue signalling? Everyone will cuck their industrial base and America won't so we win again. Take that cuck.

How do profits matter when you're dead?
Have you bothered to look for the driving force behind these symptoms?

I'm assuming Holla Forums logic is in play here where niggers are always welfare queens living on food stamps. They're incapable of being porky in this ideology.

Dude. That's fucking nothing, and most of that isn't going to anyone you know. It's going to some (probably Jewish) banker.

The jobs aren't coming back. Even in China automation is starting to take over. There will never be "the good old days" again.

A drop in the bucket compared to the damage it's going to cause as it is, and it may even spell the end of having societies of plenty like the US.

This won't bring down energy prices either. Energy is traded on a global market. Nothing you do is going to change the price.

Population boom has been because of the green revolution, which was promoted by the Rockefeller Foundation in order to sell oil to the third world. Those people are going to keep having more babbys, especially since the US now wants to push more cheap energy on the world.

Congratulations, you got cucked again.

it's far more likely that over populated countries like China and India and desert shitholes like the Middle East will be dead first due to famines, desertification, overpopulation, pollution etc so we get a population reduction in the third world AND we get to build up our industrial base as well

"Have you bothered to look for the driving force behind these symptoms?” Improvement in medical technology, combined with low aces to birth control. Many Chinese have the same amount of wealth as africans, but don’t have as many children as them.

Climet Chage will harm the first world as well.

Oh look it's a Holla Forums mistakes us for liberals episode again.

Why should we make this? Let the chinks make it and we will buy it off them and/or make our own if it's successful they need it far more than we do

A country that builds and invents advanced technology is a proud one.

nice paywall dipshit

Also the sooner Fusion energy is invented, the sooner we can benefit.

Hundreds of millions of those people are going to become refugees in the first world. They aren't going to sit around waiting to die. You're delusional if you think climate change won't dramatically alter life across the entire planet.

we surely give out far more than 10B a year in corporate welfare

The Nazi plan is to just exterminate them

Screenshot the article so we don’t have to pay the paywall.

No it won't, not as much anyway we have the technology to counteract it while the third world will starve and die off en masse. Also, melting ice caps opens up a shitload of land for agriculture, development, settlement and exploitation in the North Pole in Canada and in Russia as well all of which are white clay ensuring that white s will always have enough libensbraum while the third world becomes a depopulated desert

how can a good leftist not have an ft account to stay up to date with their enemy? you can do better

I'm sure that'll work out.

protip: google the article name and read the cached version

That’s nothing compared to our 83 billion dollar oil subsidies.

Germany already cucked after the EU accepted barely a million from the ME and North Africa and are deporting them. No government in the West has the political will to take in any more despite the memes

Please use the sharing tools found via the email icon at the top of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email [email protected]/* */ to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found at ft.com/tour.

Water-guzzling coal-conversion projects are springing to life in arid western China, setting the stage for the large-scale deployment of what was previously a niche industry.

A three-year downturn in coal prices has revived projects that convert coal to motor fuel, petrochemical feedstock or gas, after many were shelved in 2008 because of concerns about water supply and pollution.

Successful development in China opens the door to the export of coal-intensive technologies, undercutting international efforts to limit emissions of carbon and other greenhouse gases. Coal conversion is not only highly polluting, it also consumes large amounts of water.

“It’s certainly something China is focusing on,” said Benjamin Sporton, chief executive of the World Coal Association. “As the energy mix diversifies, coal producers are coming under pressure and they are looking at other ways to use coal.”

Chinese coal-conversion projects have been stop-start for years. They are plagued by technical difficulties, billions of dollars in losses and bureaucratic reversals. New coal conversion targets were set in January after Chinese president Xi Jinping endorsed a mammoth coal-to-oil plant in Ningxia, a desert region with some of the world’s richest coal reserves.

The expansion strains the scarce water resources of China’s coal heartlands. Coal-to-liquids plants traditionally use 13 tonnes of water per tonne of fuel produced.

The first phase of state-owned coal group Shenhua’s pilot project in Ordos, Inner Mongolia, caused the local aquifer to drop by up to four metres in its first year of operation. Phase two begins this year and will rely on mining and urban wastewater, Zhang Chuanjiang, Shenhua’s head of coal to liquids, told a recent conference. Shenhua plans to cap water use at 6 tonnes per tonne of output, he said.

Complicated schemes to transfer rights to water from the Yellow River are enabling coal-conversion projects in areas short of water resources. Water rights transfers are being eyed for Zhundong, Xinjiang, where a planned $28.5bn cluster of coal conversion projects has encroached on a nature reserve.

Shenhua’s Ningdong plant has secured Yellow River water rights previously allocated to Ningxia’s 2,000-year-old rice paddies, said Yao Min, vice-general manager of the project.

China’s coal giants want to promote coal conversion overseas, especially as part of China’s “Belt and Road” initiative. “We are pushing overseas projects where there are low-cost coal resources,” Mr Zhang said.

Projects that work in China’s state-dominated economy may not be practical elsewhere. Coal conversion has become profitable in China because of an unusual combination of low coal prices relative to state-set gas or petrol prices.

Coal-to-liquids projects normally make economic sense only when oil prices are high or supply is limited. The technology was first developed in Nazi Germany, and commercialised in apartheid-era South Africa.

Natural gas prices are set relatively high in China to justify pipelines running thousands of miles from central Asia to population centres in the east. That gives an opening to gas derived from coal, which is projected to supply 12 per cent of China’s gas consumption by 2020. The switch to gas forms part of Beijing’s Paris agreement pledge for emissions to peak around 2030.

Meanwhile, a state-set price band designed to protect state-owned refiners from oil price downturns has also allowed coal to be profitably transformed into motor fuels.

Coal-conversion plants’ cost basis is about Rmb3,000 ($434) per tonne, compared with approximately Rmb5,000 at China’s most efficient refineries. The state-set wholesale price for gasoline this month is about Rmb7,000 per tonne, while diesel is about Rmb6,000 per tonne.

Just think of how many Jobs could be created. You'd have a bunch of Jobs supplying ammo to the maching guns, Jobs for additional soldiers to man the borders, and so on

You assuming that climate change won’t cause large parts of Europe to be flooded, which it will. Also it’ll cause desertification in Southern Europe.

It will millions across North Africa try to get in by boat and 95% are caught and turned away

wrong shitposting flag

We will terraform Yrop back to it's original state in 100 years after we solve the real estate and the nigger question

Very interesting. Also remember when your an user you don’t have to respect copyright.

It's not going to be a choice. Europe couldn't even stop a million people from crossing their borders. How do you think they're going to fare with tens or even hundreds of millions?

Wow this thread has become tremendously stupid

Drones, Bombs, and Guns.

Polan, Hungary, Slovenia, Slovakia, and all the rest of them have barbed wire and machine gun turrets set up it's only Germany France and Sweden while the UK has a sea barrier. Germany and Sweden will have to be an unfortunate casualty in all this tbh

They CHOSE not to stop them. Do you really think the people who gave us the gas chamber couldn't find a new Final Solution if they really wanted to?

We get to have a near monopoly on all the fucking food and water.

We can just mandate that the third world must have a one child policy and that it must take birth control pills or else they don't get any fucking food or water

Implying Genetic Modification of Plans to make farming easer in deserts and cheeper distillation of sea water, won’t happen.

I personally don't see what the big deal is, or why everyone's so acting so surprised/outraged since Trump actually campaigned on doing exactly this.

From what I've read, this treaty is basically a gentleman's agreement which has no enforcement method, and apparently allows countries like China and India to actually increase their own pollution rates until 2030.

There's literally nothing stopping whatever cities/states/municipalities from participating if they want to, it just means the Federal Government won't be footing the bill.

Well then I dunno what you're worrying about

This is why he should have signed it tbh and once in proceeded as usual by doing fucking nothing. Now all the Yropoors will complain and screech

Don't kid yourself, they'd do that regardless.

This garbage was non-binding and an excuse for politicians to spend thousands on a conference every year. ie Porky getting government bucks and the power of the free market.

Bring in a binding agreement and I'll give a fuck if Trump rips it up.

They build more than they shut down.

China dindu nuffin.

The Paris climate agreement was deeply flawed from its start. It was legally and constitutionally suspect, based on politics rather than science, and contained unrealistic goals. It promised not only a dramatic expansion of the administrative state and a huge increase in the regulatory burden on American businesses, it threatened to put the brakes on U.S. economic output at a time when most economists think the U.S. will struggle to achieve even a meager two percent growth.

It’s likely that it was already acting as a drag on the U.S. economy. After President Barack Obama unofficially committed the U.S. to the Paris agreement, businesses began preparing for its impact. Knowing that it would diminish U.S. economic output, businesses invested less and directed more investment toward less-productive technology to meet the climate deal’s mandates. Banks and financiers withdrew capital from sectors expected to suffer under the climate deal and pushed it toward those expected to benefit. A classic example of regulation-driven malinvestment.

The Paris climate agreement was adopted on December 12, 2015 at the conclusion of the United Nation’s Climate Change Conference. Parties to the agreement are expected to begin taking measures to reduce emissions in 2020, mainly by enacting rules that sharply reduce carbon emissions. Countries are supposed to publicly announce “Intended Nationally Determined Contributions” to combat climate change and periodically report on their progress. The Obama administration announced the U.S. would commit to reduce emissions by 26 to 28 percent below 2005 levels by 2025, a quarter of which was supposedly achievable by the implementation of the previous administration’s legally-questionable Clean Power Plan.spending to support households.

FUCK YES

FUUUCCCCKKK YYYYEEEEESSSSSS!!!

And they say Trump is cucked!

To get the rest of the way, the U.S. would have to make major investments in renewable energy, energy efficiency, and cleaner motor vehicles. This likely explains why the Paris climate deal was so popular with many in Silicon Valley and many on Wall Street. It promised a bonanza of spending and investment, most likely subsidized by taxpayers, in technologies that wouldn’t otherwise be attractive. It was practically calling out for making self-driving, solar powered cars mandatory.

Dropping out of the agreement will let the U.S. avoid several deleterious effects of the agreement.

1. Goodbye to ‘American Last.’ The Paris agreement was basically an attempt to halt climate change on the honor system. Its only legal requirements were for signatories to announce goals and report progress, with no international enforcement mechanism. As a result, it was likely that the United States and wealthy European nations would have adopted and implemented severe climate change rules while many of the world’s governments would avoid doing anything that would slow their own economies. The agreement basically made the U.S. economy and Europe’s strongest economies sacrificial lambs to the cause of climate change.

2. Industrial Carnage. The regulations necessary to implement the Paris agreement would have cost the U.S. industrial sector 1.1 million jobs, according to a study commissioned by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. These job losses would center in cement, iron and steel, and petroleum refining. Industrial output would decline sharply.

3. Hollowing Out Michigan, Missouri, Pennsylvania, and Ohio. The industrial carnage would have been concentrated on four states, according to the Chamber of Commerce study. Michigan’s GDP would shrink by 0.8 percent and employment would contract by 74,000 jobs. Missouri’s GDP would shrink by 1 percent. Ohio’s GDP would contract 1.2 percent. Pennsylvania’s GDP would decline by 1.8 percent and the state would lose 140,000 jobs.

4. Smashing Small Businesses, Helping Big Business. Big businesses in America strongly backed the Paris climate deal. In fact, the backers of the climate deal reads like a “who’s who” of big American businesses: Apple, General Electric, Intel, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Morgan Stanley, General Mills, Walmart, DuPont, Unilever, and Johnson & Johnson. These business giants can more easily cope with costly regulations than their smaller competitors and many would, in fact, find business opportunities from the changes required. But smaller businesses and traditional start-ups would likely be hurt by the increased costs of compliance and rising energy costs.

5. Making America Poorer Again. A Heritage Foundation study found that the Paris agreement would have increased the electricity costs of an American family of four by between 13 percent and 20 percent annually. It forecast a loss of income of $20,000 by 2035. In other words, American families would be paying more while making less.

6. Much Poorer. The overall effect of the agreement would have been to reduce U.S. GDP by over $2.5 trillion and eliminate 400,000 jobs by 2035, according to Heritage’s study. This would exacerbate problems with government funding and deficits, make Social Security solvency more challenging, and increase reliance on government’s

Flooding

someone will invent a McGuffin for that as well

makin me pull out the big guns..

Also has it ever hit you that oil reserves don’t last forever.

Holy crap, a lot of Holla Forums shilling happening here ITT.

there's more than enough for the next hundred years. Besides you don't just get off of oil with a snap of your fingers it's not just consumer cars it's all forms of transportation, plastics, construction, military equipment electricity grids etc all need top be reworked from the ground up

A fair amount of medical science and production relies on it as well.

You know what would make America richer? Fucking Fusion.

And when the NIF or ITER in France proves the concept, I'm sure the porky sector will find a way to rush it to market.
Till then, we'll have to make do with fossil fuels.

Well at least we're not wasting an unnecessary amount of funding never getting fusion by 1978 levels.

its unsurprising they stopped funding around the time of three misle island. Let the Chinks and the Japanese take all the risks and all the meltdowns they have no oil they need this more than we do

twitter.com/dangoldss/status/870426784407441409

I bet jimmy durr feels kinda stupid about that whole accelerationism plan now

all because of the "GDP" and "economic growth" memes.
I love how Holla Forums loves to call everything jew, bot not those retarded concepts.

so this proves Trump is not another neoliberal?

Because a neoliberal wouldn't get out of Paris accord tbh

None of the climate change predictions from the 70's, 80's or 90's came true. Fucking Al Gore said in 2005 that by now, the ice caps would have melted by 2014 and muh polar bears would be all dead by now. It's all bullshit

The Pariis agreement is just paper over the cracks to shut up retarded liberals who know nothing at all and think this was a great achievement.

Also….100 billion dollar sale of weapons to Saudi Arabia ;)

Normies can't deconstruct Carbon Dioxide as a plant nutrient rather than a pollutant, can't deconstruct that Paris is a globalist scheme, can't deconstruct that science can be politicized. What a bunch of mainstream dummies the cultural Maxists are, to believe cabalists propaganda.

Your a special type of retard.

He's not a neoliberal, he's something even more retarded: a conservative.

He's not even a fucking nationalist because he's fully committed to capitalism and cuts taxes and distributes money upwards rather than enhance welfare programs and infrastructure spending for the sake of the people he's governing.

nationalist people don't want welfare tbh

But we want to nationalize industry.

what are you gonna nationalize everything? fag? You're gonna nationalize the diaper manufacturing plant and make it more efficient?

I mean the people who still unironically like Trump in June 2017 sure don't but people like the National Front in France and the people on the right who were upset about bombing Syria do, and the latter sure call themselves Nationalists.

of course. why do you need 10 diaper brands making the exact same product? fucking corruption apologists…

and back you go >>>Holla Forums

are you fucking kidding me there are many different ones all specializing in something there are disposable and non disposable ones pull ups, snug and dry, baby dry, all in one's, pre-folded, unfolded, night wear, swaddlers, swaddlers sensitive etc

If the Paris Agreement actually did anything, all those corporations (i.e. fucking Shell) shitting on Trump would actually be cheering.

Fam, that's retarded. Burning coal, any coal, produces CO2 because that's the product of the combustion. Read a fucking chemistry book!
Here's how the combustion of pure, "pollution-free" carbon looks like:
It's fucking science! The only difference cleaner coal and a cleaner combustion makes is that more of this kind of combustion happens, there is less unburned carbon (soot), and there are fewer emissions of shit like carbon monoxide (which kills you dead if you inhale it) and sulphur dioxide (which causes acid rain).
Daily reminder that Nazis are fucking illiterate morons

Forgot shitposting flag. Nazbol is superior to Nazism anyway.

wonder if thats called pollution lmfao

Fam, CO2 is pollution too, it's a fucking greenhouse gas, which is kinda what the big problem is. Having chinese plants burn "American" coal (which is literally just the same kind of coal that the vast majority of plants burn) does literally nothing for climate change.

So we invent this thing called money, which is simply a tool to get people to do stuff and what we did with it was wipe out all intelligent life on earth.
Wasn't very clever really was it?

everyday I wake up I thank Stirner I'm not as retarded as you.

Please end my suffering.