I'm an immigrant living in Sweden

I'm an immigrant living in Sweden.

Should I expect to arm up, alternatively leave the country lest I end up getting killed?

For reference, I stem from one of the brown countries down there in the Middle East.

Getting killed in the ME is (far) more likely than getting killed in Sweden.
The only ones whom might harm you are other immigrants, not Swedes.

Come on, brother

We really need a new leftist alternative tho. Let's join forces.

Why don't you return and arm yourself to fight against your rulers on your ME country?

I am a simple man who refuses to be obliged to either sides.

Look around. Everywhere you go, you can see the pendulum swinging. You can feel it in the air. I am quite unnerved of what the future will hold for me if I have to be honest. I look around and I do not see any worthwhile alternatives. It will be a slow but certain death.

Why's OP responsible for his leaders or whatever garbage state OPs country is in? What if he doesn't want to be militant over things largely out his control? (Assuming you're a he but whatever)

Then go back?

Not long 'till the rödvins"vänstern" riles nazis up enough to kill you

You do not understand. Even in my home country, I am a minority. I have literally no way out.

They are cockroaches, that's why.

You're not really an immigrant in Sweden, are you?

Could it be.. Holla Forums?

Westernize, look sharp, and go to school. Will increase your chance of survival.

What country you from?
also this is what is going happen to native europeans funnily enough

I hope they do something. It'll be fun to see them get shot down and Swedish Holla Forums trying to do damage control.

I would gleefully side with the brothers & sisters of the working class, but somewhere inbetween that relation, there is a schism. I primarily see the source of that schism as religion.

This. Go to school and learn something, you will get a carreer easily in sweden. Then join gommunism because it's in your best interest

ftfy

cool bait Holla Forums

But I am not baiting. Why do you think that this is the case?

beat me to it.

Varför tror du att du kommer bli mördad då? "Raskriget" kommer inte.

If you're not baiting, follow the advice in
become more swedish than the swedes themselves

I am not seeing it, my friend.
I'd say just learn a skill/get a degree with which you're able to travel, if shit does hit the fan you can get out.

But anyway, I would not think too much about it, the chance of anything happening is rather low.
What you can expect, maybe 10~ years from now, are antifa/kek idiots that beat each other up because they have severe autism.

So why haven't you done the same to your own rulers? Dumb fuck

I highly doubt it.
I am willing to bet you have more to fear from other arabs than from swedes.
If you want to leave you always can.

Also this. Stop looking and acting like an Arab and you will most likely not stick out. No beards, no trash-tier clothes, lose the accent. Your goal is to look like an Spaniard, Portuguese or Italian man. I highly advise against beards because unless you are something like western turkish (IE semi-greek) your beard will look either very dark and pronounced or be the shitty pube-looking thing. Go for a western non-thuggish haircut. Don't have an undercut, it looks low class and thuggish. Just try to avoid anything associated with rap, low class or arab culture. Be the whitest brown man in your town.

Infiltrate the Swedish altright for the meme

I don't think can to do that. They would throw him out immediately because he is too white.

*he can

Id say leave.

There is a significant change in public opinion going on in Sweden.

They are the most tolerant people on the planet but like anyone with a long temper when they do get mad you dont really want to be near by.

Why would you leave the place most suitable for developing your skills, making an actual impact on the situation? You could also try to fight the idpol tide that is very prevalent among the swedish left. Your brown skin will shield you from a lot of the attacks that other people would suffer.

How can you sleep at night knowing that your family and your people are in a world of shit?
Go back to your country and fight for a better future, don't run away to an alien culture like a pussy, you have nothing to do in Sweden. Return and fight your country! FIGHT! FIGHT

topkek end your fucking spooks brain dead nationalist

This is what I am planning first and foremost. I will either flee or die a martyr. Ideally, I prefer the latter.

I have already said that my 'home' country wants nothing to do with me (hence my family fleeing in the first place).

Done all of these steps, and I am relatively pale-skinned already. Does not stop me from being associated with radical muslims though.

So are you a Tribalist or a Globalist?

What's the problem? Did your monthly welfare check go from 2700/month to 2400/month? Or did you only rape four white women this month instead of the usual six? Or did your monthly opium and hashish trafficking profits take a dive over this winter?

At least you can always drive a cab!

Stop pretending you're white, Holla Forums

Stop pretending you arent white Holla Forums.

My swedish online friends have become increasingly radicalized. Watch out for their pranks OP

My opinions aren't based on my race either way

I'm having a hard time imagining this

you should leave

You don`t belong in Sweden or Europe so yes you should leave.

Are you a Kurd from Turkey?

Define white.

SocDem going FullFascism. Nothing new.

Anyway,

Nah. You're ok for now.
Just… … keep looking at polls and if the far right is rising too much. It will. SocDem is bound to go FullFascism and the Sweds are faggots that don't know how it is not to have papa state taking care of everything, but for now it's ok.

(At least they are not blaming south Europa like back in the 80s)

How small is your brain that you can't recognize that "being oppressed" could be preferable to starving/dying?

is Sweden really moving that far to the right?

anyway OP the Swedes are the most conformist people in Europe so there will probably be a rapid shift in attitudes once an anti-immigrant government gets elected.

What are you race baiters even talking about honestly? Do you really believe any of this actually happens in Sweden?

what's worrying you? the nordfront types?

Not for much longer. When the pendulum swings back it is going to swing back hard. The very same forces that make sweden like it is right now are going to make them super hardcore the other way when it happens. If I was a non-swede I would be getting out of sweden immediately.

In all honesty, all jokes aside, Sweden really is one of the best places to live. I'll gladly trade my place in HUEHUEHUEland for yours. Be warned tho, last time I checked, 10 years ago, you would have a higher chance of being murdered here than at the 12 biggest armed conflicts in the world today put together. Granted, Syria might have thrown that off now.

There is nothing fascist about wanting and effective immigration policy, Stalin would agree with me.