I don't understand how anuddah shoah can even be ignored by anyone paying attention at this point...

I don't understand how anuddah shoah can even be ignored by anyone paying attention at this point. Whites are expected to be a minority in Germany, France, Ireland, Canada, America, Sweden, Italy and the UK by the end of the century. In some of these places it will happen much sooner than that. our leaders openly advocate for this plan.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why don't you find a white woman and have lots and lots of white babies ya lil bitch?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_the_United_States

USA was always a country of immigrants. Refusing entering people there is going against what that cultureless coutry is.

Try having sex, OP.

Nobody gives a shit, m8. *NOBODY*. Believe it or not it ain't "Da Joos" letting in immigrants to European countries, it's elected neoliberal politicians like Angela Merkel and Emmanuel Macron who're doing it cuz a bigger labour force grows the economy and true capitalism ain't got borders and needs non-stop growing markets to avoid becoming stagnant and unsustainable.

Don't like immigrants? Don't vote capitalist cuz "muh human nature" and there won't be an immigration problem.

You're posting in a bait thread.
Also

anuddah shoah is good. Prove me wrong.

Really we should be thanking the Jews they're eliminating sun burns from the gene pool

Is getting a tan hwite genocide?

This is bait so here's you're (you), but since I've seen this argument in the wild I kinda wanna address it:

America is/was a country of immigrants, so fucking what? America was a slave holding country should we revert back to that? Early on the US history we "needed" immigration due to the low [european] population to fend off other european countries or native americans trying to take over the land. During the second industrial revolution we needed workers to man the machines, and since europe was having a crisis we were able to easily absorb them (of course with first generation cultural clashing and xenophobia).

Now we have a shit economy and jobs are drying up, why do we need more competition? I realize in a perfect, full communism world would be near borderless, but we don't live in that. Bringing in massive amounts of poor, uneducated, culturally different* into struggling capitalist economies will only further wealth disparity and give porky a scapegoat. If we took millions of refugees like europe, Trump could easily and successfully get his voting base to believe all of america's problems are with them and not our neoliberal government. Hell it already happened in europe, people like Sargon of Assmad were bitching for months about how Brexit would finally rid them of the "muslim invasion". Now that the EU is telling them to fuck themselves and leave already, Britbong porkies will just blame everything on EU conspiracies and continue their privatization schemes.

Open borders at this point is not realistic, you will only fuel the alt-right fire and we will just be left with more facism and millions of new poor dragging down everyone else to their level and raising the rich further.

*I know culture is a spook, but people are fucking spooky and will adhere to their bullshit traditions with their last dying breath, so it must be considered in immigration

And yet, there's more whites than ever. If you don't like black people, just don't have sex with them. And if you're worried about your kids not marrying other whites, then please fuck off because that's creepy as shit.

White countries are nice. Pretty much everywhere else besides Japan and South Korea suck. I mean just look at what direction the footprints are going. Everyone is moving out of the brown countries and into the white ones. When the white countries become brown then they will just turn into shit

thats because you stormfags aren't having kids how are you going to increase the birthrate by fapping to traps all day

Excellent analysis, Jontron. Now go back to Holla Forums

is this bait in response to bait

I don't understand rightist, first they say that might makes right, talk about survival of the fittest and then they cry that the white race is dying. I know that this is bait, but how can anyone be so hypocritical and not even notice it?

Literally cannot fam

this

Might does make right, but it cannot make right when its not used. That is the problem. White people need to wake up and kill spics niggers jews and chinks, until our country is one color again.

Source? Do you count mixed race people as non white too?

Why should I give a shit about your meme when you actually wish my death?

You are a parasite, and there is nowhere on this earth that people like you are accepted. Kill yourself now you waste.

How did white people get tricked by Jews if they are objectively smarter in general than them? Especially if hiearchy and such is "natural", wouldn't white societies be able to maintain their dominance through white people's supposedly natural willingness to make peace with authority and do what is "right'?

Its not a fucking genocide. Contraception and abortion don't get rid of the desirable aspects of society, they get rid of the difficult aspects of society. Surely a Nazi, who agrees with eugenics, can understand this.

It isn't a genocide, white people just stopped fucking like animals. The immigrants will come, gradually their daughters will choose getting rattled behind the bike sheds instead of islam, and in a couple generation their birthrate willl drop. Chill the fuck out. If you want to talk to me about enrivonmental degredation and imperialism forcing people into europe, that would be a better conversation

Nobody wishes you death. Rehabilitation (with the gentle help of the state or some other collective authority) and reintroduction into the labour force is a much preferable alternative.

But then neolibs have to import millions of consumers and/or cheap workers and/or loyal voters to keep the system going. And shit goes south with terrorism and rampant crime.
Implying they'll have any right to choose anything.
It won't. It would maybe work if the immigrants weren't religious fundamentalists out of a primitive culture, but that's not the case.
Made up excuses. The only thing that makes them go into Europe is that Europe is wealthier and many countries even have welfare that allows you to live off someone else's labour for free. Very few "refugees" are actually fleeing the war (which is indeed a fault of American imperialism), most of them don't come from Syria.
Their problems have to fixed on site. Rather than accepting refugees you could side with the Kurds, and crush ISIS. Also achieve energy independence and stop financing the oppressive caliphates and backwards dictatorships with oil money.

wh1te genocide more like the right genocide

Most of these people aren't refugees fleeing war in Syria or something similar. That was the premise they started with, but now it's just any brown person who wants free welfare. they are now coming from all over the Middle East and Africa.

Who controls those elected officials?

Europeans. We barred most nonwhites, except Chinese, from entering.

I hope everyone who whines about being bred out of existence gets bred out of existence. No one likes a complainer.

By that logic everyone who whines about exploitation of workers by capitalistic societies (everyone on this board) should be exploited.

Liberals and leftists are the only ones that don't breed anyway. Pretty soon it will be mixed race and very old libshits in the democrat party merged with the La Raza party lead by Maxine Waters or some other nigger vs Fundamentalist white people practicing Christian sharia

I'm a gommie so I ultimately don't give a shit, because race is a spook and genetics is meaningless for us.

But I do have to admit, it does feel like Porky is trying to diversify/de-white-fy Europe and the USA for God knows what reason. Merkel in particular seems to have a near sexual furor for making Germany multiethnic.

Why would Porky do this then, Holla Forums? If they just wanted the labor, they would bring in Latinos, who have a culture infinitely closer to theirs. In the off-chance that Holla Forums is right and they want to break Europe, they would bring in sub-Saharian Africans to maximize culture shock and racial tensions.

Is Porky simply drowning in ideology, or is there a material benefit I'm not seeing, beyond the cheap labor?

Why does the "is your baby racist" trigger Holla Forums so much? It just seems to be asking weather or not racism has a genetic component or if it's completely learned behavior. The fact that there is a baby there would imply a black baby would be racist as well.