Any Longites here?

Any Longites here?

Other urls found in this thread:

hueylong.com/programs/share-our-wealth.php
youtube.com/watch?v=hphgHi6FD8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CSA>AUS

Wasn't he just an American fascist?

No, he never engaged in the strikebreaking and union busting behavior of the Fascists. He did, however, use every corruption imaginable against his enemies. You name it, he did it, everything from nepotism to suck away government funds and redirect them to schools and hospitals, to extortion, to use of paramilitary organizations to suppress his enemies. Very interesting man.

He's more of a highly radical social democrat

And, by the way, high up on that list of enemies was large US companies and corporations. He was not afraid to fuck with them, either.

shiggy diggy

darkest hour kaiserreich was better

Might as well ask this here. Is HoI4 KR any good? I bought the game on release but thought it was trash and stopped playing after like 10 hours. I saw there's a KR mod for it in the workshop. Does it make the game playable?

Go and ask in the vidya thread, too. It's good, but the Darkest Hour one is much more complete and has much higher quality in general.

There's more than enough social democrats here to go around, yes.

KR actually makes the game better. If you hated the shitty nonsensical HOI4 peace system and like the role play then KR is right down your avenue. However the mod unfortunately can't fix the god awful AI.
It's amazing to see how much effort the KR team put into the mod in comparison to Paradox. I would actually be okay with paying for the mod it is that good compared the the base game.

L A D S

Truly the Kaiserreich should have won the Great War.

E V E R Y M A N A K I N G H O M E B O I !

He's a traitor Eric; don't trust him!

Truly the most underrated governor in US history.

Fuck off Liberal.

If Huey was American Stalin, who's American Mao?

KR is so in depth that it feels like people stole the TARDIS, dimension hopped, and robbed a few libraries for research material rather than do normal research..

Everyone here in New Orleans loves Huey Long. You can consider most of Louisiana to be Longites if you want.

I seriously hope you're not really asking

I thought Long was just a fascist christian guy from the kaisserreich mod. you're telling me he's actually /our guy/?

I heard he was pro-desegregation in a time when that was unpopular with the southern ruling class

Nah he's just part of a long tradition of calling anybody too far to the left a fascist.

hueylong.com/programs/share-our-wealth.php

You tell me
youtube.com/watch?v=hphgHi6FD8k