Cupcake appreciation thread~

William Williams
William Williams

/pol/ is great for shilling and entertainment and absolutely nothing else

look at thezog.info at trump, look at his cabinet, look at his mentor and friends, look at his finances and debt history. guy was given a bailout by none other than the rothschilds. he's a literal golden goy

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

Imagine Rockefeller dying after 7 heart transplants. Imagine the despair, fear, heartwrenching suffering as he realizes that all his might, power, money, influence can't buy him out of this one.
Always gives me a boner

David Hughes
David Hughes

Ban bebop.
Perma the snake.
Such is the fate of all reactionary traitors of the Revolution.

Josiah Long
Josiah Long

That makes sense
We are kinda fucked then. Well, at least murrica. Payed a considerable price for triggering dickless millenials.

Christian Harris
Christian Harris

Got any space goats~?

Leo Torres
Leo Torres

" reactionary traitors of the Revolution. "

Thats a flat out Goebbels quote I hope ya know that

Isaac Richardson
Isaac Richardson

He wasn't wrong, you know.

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

He was brilliant at what he was doing but I don't like his approach towards slavs and hungarians

You read his journal yet?

Thomas Allen
Thomas Allen

Can't say I have. And naturally he wasn't a fan of slavs etc. They were his inferior.

Benjamin Jones
Benjamin Jones

Shareblu pls go.

Zachary Evans
Zachary Evans

Its a pretty good read, if you still believe the media you definetly won't after.

oh lawdy that dildo

Caleb James
Caleb James

Blumpfkin redditor pls go.

Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson

/thedonald/index.html

Interestingly, just yesterday I bumped upon this infograph that Hitler didn't hate the slavs at all.

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

Most of the hate actually came from Goebbels, Hitler didn't really give fucks.
This place starts to become /pol/ and I have to go to work, sucks.

Nolan Torres
Nolan Torres

I don't believe the media. All spin.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit