Curious

Just curious as to why lefties/commies are currently not supporting Trump? Why does Antifa even protest? They are clearly getting what they want out of Trump without the need to demonstrate at all…

Just look at all the evidence…what the fuck are you resisting? There is no need to resist…UK is becoming a communist police state with the USA following right behind it..

I'm Nazi/white nationalist, and I'm not buying into all this childish 4D chess & kek bullshit being tossed around, I make my decisions on the evidence at hand, and the evidence currently tells me Trump is the most aggressive kike puppet the world has seen.

I've been trying to keep up on how the allies/axis have been aligning.

China warns USA.

rt.com/news/389663-china-us-warship-warning/

China & Russia moving forward with new economic order, leaving USA's new world order behind.

sputniknews.com/business/201705151053633538-silk-road-china-russia/

rt.com/news/388285-china-silk-road-forum/

rt.com/business/388404-jack-ma-belt-road-initiative/

Duterte is not with the USA.

rt.com/shows/rt-interview/389163-philippines-duterte-interview/

This is what you get for dumping the USA.

rt.com/news/389452-duterte-isis-philippines-martial-law/

DPRK threatens everygoys greatest allies!

sputniknews.com/military/201704291053144101-Pyongyang-threatens-to-punish-jerusalem/

Russia is not friends with USA, not even with Trump as president.

sputniknews.com/politics/201704161052693566-north-korea-russia-us-sanctions/

rt.com/news/385039-russia-warns-us-north-korea/

Russia is making new Middle Eastern friends in Turkey.

aljazeera.com/news/2017/05/putin-russia-turkey-recovery-process-complete-170503132739657.html

ASSAD IS LITERALLY HITLER

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/04/04/horror-in-syria-alleged-chemical-weapons-attack-followed-by-strike-on-hospital/amp/

breitbart.com/news/us-syria-is-burning-bodies-to-hide-proof-of-mass-killings/

USA wants friendship with India to counter silk road project.

ndtv.com/india-news/us-india-to-revive-new-silk-road-to-counter-chinas-belt-and-road-obor-project-1697632

Saudis buy more arms.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-saudi-arabia-arms-deal-sale-arab-nato-gulf-states-a7741836.html

Iran and Russia get closer.

rt.com/business/389712-russia-iran-oil-goods/

Iran prepares.

rt.com/news/389689-iran-ballistic-missiles-trump/

rt.com/news/366871-russia-iran-weapons-delivery/

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/uk/389694-libya-abedi-lifg-cameron/
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN18P202
rt.com/uk/390144-surveillance-terrorism-prevent-un/
breitbart.com/news/merkel-warns-us-britain-no-longer-reliable-partners/
breitbart.com/news/trump-repeats-criticism-of-germany-merkel-stands-by-stance/
thegoldwater.com/news/3259-After-Being-Upset-with-the-U-S-and-UK-Merkel-Pivots-to-Asia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

England jews deserve what they get.

rt.com/uk/389694-libya-abedi-lifg-cameron/

England - police state

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN18P202

rt.com/uk/390144-surveillance-terrorism-prevent-un/

I haven't added the current falling out with the EU and USA.

breitbart.com/news/merkel-warns-us-britain-no-longer-reliable-partners/

breitbart.com/news/trump-repeats-criticism-of-germany-merkel-stands-by-stance/

thegoldwater.com/news/3259-After-Being-Upset-with-the-U-S-and-UK-Merkel-Pivots-to-Asia

As of right now it's looking like England & UK are the ZOG Occupied Government, just like how it's always been. I'm unsure of Europe's actual intentions and motivation concerning 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧them🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧. Budding EU relations with Russia has got my alarm bells ringing.

Trump bombing Syria and threatening NK/Iran tells me where he stands.

So I ask again, why don't you folks support you're Komrade Trump?

Genuinely shocked you have the brain capacity to turn your PC on.

I can tell.

CCTV cameras everywhere, Tories creating a new internet, financials on lock down, speech policing and continued immigration…

Refer to flag.

I'm not here to start a fight or troll, I genuinely want to know why anyone here is still falling for the left/right paradigm?

Holla Forums and Holla Forums is nothing but a distraction for the uninformed…

All of us are being swindled…

take your meds guy

no you just need to read a book

"Communism is CCTV camera surveillance alongside immigration" - Carl Marks

Someone give me a fucking answer, instead of just being shitstains. I've provided evidence and sources to my conclusions that TRUMP IS A COMMUNIST. Why can't anyone have rational discussion with me..

We're not antifa, we're not a hivemind, I hate him because he sucks corporate and pig dicks, fix your redditspacing and take your meds

you didn't

Ah yes, Big Government is exactly what "classless, stateless society" refers to.

shut up retard

Because you have no fucking clue what communism means. To give you a few pointers, we are against mass surveillance and unregulated immigration. Also, antifa is retarded.

Fake news.

Why would I go out of my way to read communist books, when I come with fucking questions and they get shit on…

That's not very motivating for me. Again, om not here to troll, I'm just a 35 year old dude trying to figure out why everyone is acting crazy….left and right..

Well, I am. And most here agree flooding the labour market under capitalism is a bad idea.

from the first thing you said, i wouldn't think that you would then say the second thing. But, i guess a broken clock is right twice a day right?
I forgot the only police states that exist are communist
jfc

fucking leave this board, and stop posting on image boards. You fuckers are so fucking feeble mentally, both Holla Forums and Holla Forums what do you spend your free time doing? Do you read? Do you ever read things that conflict with your beliefs? Do you read difficult material? Do you read works which challenge your perception of reality? If the answer to any of these questions is no, stop posting for a few months. The most embarassing thing you can do is try to talk about complex systems without doing a preliminary reading of background information about the subject first. What do you know about Iran's missile system? What do you know about North Korea's relationship with China? You're a nobody, a rube, a lay-men. Why should I believe or listen to anything you think or have to say? I read fucking foreign affairs and reports from think-tanks if I want to know what's happening. Stop being fucking stupid. At least browse twitter for better takes

Then say that. And regulated immigration also helps capitalism, anyway.

Your question is way to vague. And you seem to believe there is no difference between left and right, which is plain wrong.

Do you actually read any books? Hard to believe since you confuse the most basic terms.

How so?

Not regulated: Cheap labor.
Regulated: The most capable workers get a pass.

wtf i love trump now

Then it's a question of what regulation. No regulation is no answer, at that would mean countries like Norway gets flooded, while Saudi Arabia, UAE, Yemen, Hungary, Croatia and so on gets almost unaffected.

Trump is Nazbol confirmed

Police States are not communism
If that's how you define communism than none of us are communists
Communism is abolishing production for exchange and profit, we can call it something else if you're​hung up on the failed experiments of the 20th century

That was extremely ignorant, you don't know anything about me. It would have been nice if you gave me names of these 'think tanks' or 'deception rags' you speak of..

This is true, I'm not trying to pretend to be someone I'm not.

What the fuck is your problem? I do all the reading I possibly can, and it's not hard to determine who is pointing missiles at who.

And for background my mother is from Czechloslovakia, she escaped soviet communism in 68, spent time in an Italian refugee camp before being settled in Canada.

I know about true soviet communism, do you? Do you have family members that lived under Soviet rule behind the curtain?

You have to go back

You are openly identifying as a nazi on leftypol, which will get you some flac.

The reason you are getting laughed at is your definition of communism. That's not the definition we work with here. Communism does not mean a big state (police state, cameras, etc etc). Communists are against heirarchal power. That's a common mistake and it's okay.

Communism is a stateless society. This may interest you. What exactly that means depends on the branch of leftism you are reading.

Trump supports capitalist institutions and rewards the rich. That is explicitly what we are against.

I tried to find some starter images for you to help clear up some misconceptions. Because you came to leftypol I believe that you are a potential comrade. There is nothing wrong with asking questions, and I generally disaprove of leftypols reaction here.

I'm working right now, but feel free to ask me questions and I'll answer when I can.

ahahaha what did i fucking tell you guys! I knew it! I fucking knew it. As soon as Trump would start to fuck things up after he wasn't what he presented himself during the campaign the Holla Forumstards would start to call him a commie.

Why are you assuming we care about overly strict limitations on Muslim immigrants? I'd hazard to guess most of us don't.

His redditspacing and linkspam makes me think it might be just /shrillcen/ noisily breaking up with his waifu, but either way it's lulzy

How many levels of shilling are you on right now Ivan?

if you knew anything about geo-strategics and geo-politics you'd know all the major institutes names already both in the UK/US and Russia. But you don't because you're a dumb whigger nationalist with no intellectual training and a barely above average autism level.
thanks
i hate the stupid and the reactionary. you're both.
oh is that so? Because it looks like Putin is threatening billions of people because he thinks Russians lives are more important than the rest of us. Just like the fucking rat Zionists who think 12 million Jews are more valuable than 7 billion hue-mans. That kind of psychopathy is repulsive. But logic only goes one-way with reactionaries. They hate fun but don't mind the SS mass raping slavs and killing children, nor do they mind helicopter rides or torture prisons in Syria. Because they, like you are dishonest faggots who like Alpha cock so much that they'll do anything to defend the warrior caste except tell the truth. They don't like the truth very much, denying the holocaust and then defending an autocrat tells me everything i need to know about the right wing. I read Spengler and Baudrillard and would like to read Rousseau and others, but I'm never going to embrace the right wing because of its depravity and propensity to lie constantly about everything.
congratulations, lots of people have family who fleed certain death from the State, welcome to Holla Forums
yes, it was a police state that killed between 20-30 million of its own citizens between 1917 and 1954. They practiced mass terror campaigns against their military, civil services and political hierarchy. It was hell on Earth and a literal open-air prison, which is why you couldn't leave.
I have fam who were posted on the border and were waiting for commie tanks to come pouring into central europe, who protected your family's homeland from that for a decade. Lmfao. I know how bad they are. I give the faggot tankies shit constantly, i don't think any of the dedicated anarchists on this board have good things to say about the USSR.

Let me ask you this, why do you support Putin? He is close friends with Jewish oligarchs. His friends are all former KGB and he put them in power. Russia is 25% Muslim and has a vast police state apparatus. Why would you like Putin? What has he done for you besides say things you're too cowardly to say about the West? Is that so admirable? Saying things you're too cowardly to say or think, that's not a lot. Its more than you can say for yourself, but not much compared to resisting tyranny (including Putin's). We were all threatend with violent nuclear holocaust if we didn't elect Trump. Just like we were threatened with a war with Iran if we didn't elect Obama and we were threatened with recession and terrorism if we didn't elect Bush. Sounds like you're a dickless faggot cuck who can be threatened by world leaders into doing whatever they want. Anyone who sucks Hitler or Putin or Saddam or Pinoche or Pol Pot or Stalin or Bismarck is just a spineless bug man.

I gotta go out and catch a few fish, I hope I can still post in this thread when I get back. You can call me unintelligent all you want, it just makes you look stupid. I'm not for putin either what makes you believe that I support Russia? Because I used some Russian sources? I used probably 6 different international sources, chill the fuck out nigger.

I'll finish reading your post later. But from what I got out of it, you are just an average douchebag posing as an intellectual. Doesn't suit you.

who's pic related now? lol