Apologize. NOW

So much for the tolerant left. Looks like you monsters just made an eleven year old boy think his father was dead. Way to go.

APOLOGIZE

So much for the macho right.

I'm only sorry that it wasn't true.

lol I don't care, Trump is the tsar and his kids get shot too in the end

so this is pretty much polite confirmation there something special about barron right?

why publicize this?

Does this confirm he has autism?

Interesting. Why don't you tell me more about that, user?

My man Barron just trying to unwind with some vaccines followed by a TV nightcap, and the mainstream media won't leave him be

who would have thunk

That's pretty fucked up actually

You got us there. Kathy is a regular poster here. I'd say she's our worst poster but Howard is still around

Kathy is nothing but a souless ginger. The πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§IrishπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ are fucked up people and not white.

Nothing but a deflection from the πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§eternal angloπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Kathy Griffin was Hoochie all along

Good riddance. Holla Forums was never "tolerant"

Has the filter changed?
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§testπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

This

Okay I didn't use to buy the autism thing but now I'm convinced.

I was thinking that too lol

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§anglosπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§)
why change the filter?

I guess to change things up a bit.
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
And consider saging when you don't think your post is worth bumping the thread for. You do this by typing "sage" in the email field.

Because the irish did nothing wrong, and jezza was right about the IRA

I hope Barron Trump's stupid ass cries on national television. It as extremely cool to laugh at dumb children.

go back to your "safe space"

Wow, Barron is a retard.

Yeah, try getting that opinion supported in the mainstream, weirdo "LET'S MURDER THE DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT AND EXECUTE HIS ADOLESCENT CHILDREN!!"

Stay fringe, Holla Forums.

Hello, facebook recruited Holla Forums fodder.

Aneurotypical diversity should be supported, sinner. What, have something against autists in positions of potential power? Get over it sweetie. It's 2017. The age of neurotypical white cis-het males is over.

ebin

stay fringe, liberal/polack

DAE actually remember being 11 years old? I would've cried if I saw my dad's head on TV, too

could you not differentiate real from fake at eleven fucking years old?

I would have cried every night if Trump was my dad too

Barron trump for department of trains and fidget spinners

fug

And i thought 100 gorillionz was bad.

The "finding out it was fake" part is why he's crying

Embarrassing!

Top kek

cool, so you were also an uncommonly dumb 11 year old

Oh boy another exciting and original episode of Holla Forums Thinks We're Liberals: And The Faggotry Continues