If you want to own the means of production and also all the profits...

If you want to own the means of production and also all the profits. Why don't you just start your own business instead of trying to force the rest of us who are happy with the voluntarily exchanging our time for money and private property your shitty economic system?

Here is a list of 13 businesses you can start with 5k:
forbes.com/2008/10/29/startup-under-5000-ent-fin-cx_mf_1029underfivethousand_slide.html&ved=0ahUKEwjNopT1_JTUAhUJKZQKHfQgAMQQFggfMAA&usg=AFQjCNFuHcFV8PQaD7cYXO7bdwS69hK5lA

5k is not that much money at all. If you don't have it just get a loan from family or the bank.

Also there are hundreds if not thousands of businesses that can be started under $100 and $1000.

Stop being lazy and do it. Own the means of production. Go get those profits!

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/maggiemcgrath/2016/01/06/63-of-americans-dont-have-enough-savings-to-cover-a-500-emergency/#33544c994e0d
8ch.net/faq.html
reddit.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Give me one good reason why I should play according to the rules you set if I can find enough people to set my own rules.

5k? not a lot of money? a loan from family or the bank? nigger who do you think you're talking to

My 18 year old brother saves that money in 3 months.

How old are you? And where do you live?

An unpaid worker for the businesses whose goods you're selling. You don't even own any means of production, you're just helping businesses realise theirs. Literally Uber of the 20th century
Not in high demand, big money lies in established designers, meme-tier. Also still don't own the means of production.
See above.
Only demand is with rich homeowners who just hire immigrants or some landscaping firm that hires immigrants to do the work. Also don't own the means of production.
Market is already flooded with impoverished college students. Basically doing the work the education system should be doing. Also don't own the means of production.
No.
Lrn2code 2.0. If you want to earn enough money to live you need a license and tons of training (t. someone who has actually worked with this). Don't own means of production.
Market is flooded with teenage girls. Don't own the means of production.
Lrn2code 1.0. Meme-tier. No means of production.
Areyoufuckingkiddingme
If your consulting is on the same level as this article's, I feel bad for the customers who can only afford to hire you. No means of production.
WhothefuckwouldhireanuneducatedfuckingNEETtodothisforthemthisarticleisfuckingretarded! Also no means of production.
Fucking kill yourself

It's not voluntary it's coerced and to start your own business you have to either start out rich or put yourself into deep debt.

are you kidding me? all my money is GOING to my brother, my sister, and my elderly mother. how am i supposed to save up money? let my family starve?

Half of these are underpaid joke jobs that aren't enough to live on, some of them are not even real jobs at all, and any small business has like a 75% of failing within like a year and leaving you at the mercy of the banks. And if you succeed, you'll be a slave to the bank for the forseeable future as you're forced to take out loans to compete by buying new equipment/stock/employees etc.

Under capitalism every one 'entrepreneur' necessitates a dozen of workers. Its a system which requires a large underclass, very irrational.

Holy fuck man your brother makes more money than my fucking parents combined. You rich delusional pig.

this has to be a literal child

Waaah! Life is hard and unfair

Jesus Christ you people are literally children.

waah! the proles are cutting my head off! this is so unfair!

You must live in a third world country then.

Top kek. Leftypol is amusing today.

where do you live, retard

eat shit and go back to /liberty/

Waaah! People are destroying my shitty arguments with logic!

Most of you are NEETs who don't work.

Also most proles are right wingers. You do realize white poor people voted for Trump right?

Proles hate you.

Aaaah the good old ancap coming to Holla Forums this is where your "ideology" comes to die.

i work for a living, i support my family, what the fuck do you do you little shit

Nigga you don't work your source on finances is "my 18 year old brother"

get btfo'd faggot

Yer well you're clearly not making enough money if you think saving 5k is a lot.

Get a better job. Get a better education. Improve your skills. Improve your social skills. Get fit.

If you want to improve your situation you need to work for it instead of waiting for a communist Utopia.

get a better job? nigger i dont have a job, i do manual labor for less than minimum wage. get a better education? i had to drop out when i was 10 cause our schools shut down. ive been working since i was 13 goddamn years old to put food on the table, what the fuck have you done?

I'm a web dev making 60k a year at 21.

I was just pointing out the fact that even 17-18 year olds can save 5k.

You children need to grow up. It's embarrassing that some of you are in your 20s.

The fact that your brother is able to save up 5k in 3 months at age 18 tells me all I need to know. The only way this is possible is for your family to already be rich as fuck and your brother got your daddy to give him a job.

you're a spoiled cunt who got your silver spoon your whole life and now you think you have authority. fuck off

Again. You must be live in a third world country.

If so.. I'm sorry to hear that.

If you live in a first world country though you have no excuse.

i live in america you dumb cunt. you think this shit doesnt happen here? you are so fucking sheltered its unbelievable

Did your daddy give you that job? That is more money than even my rich friend who works in finance makes a month. And he has two masters degrees.

Define rich then.

Is middle class rich? Because to most people that's average.

Wow. My parents actually have careers and worked hard all their life. Guess that means I should feel bad about this.

God you are literally a child aren't you. How can you be this divorced from reality?

He should get a third masters degree and get a better job DUH

my dad died when i was 8, my mom worked her ass off to provide for me and she got fucked by banks. seriously, what the fuck have you done?

White poor people didn't vote for anyone

kek

Fam, at 21 you're lucky if you can get work as an unpaid intern.

Dude 60k for an entry level dev position isn't even that high.

Why don't you get a better degree?

The middle class is not actually average anymore because it barely exists

do you know how much an education costs or did daddy pay for yours

IF this person can save 5k in 3 months what is his yearly earnings?

Sure thing porky.

Again. Where the fuck do you people live? Are you all NEETs or too autistic to be able to find a job?

Literally most people I know get good jobs after college and they're from middle class families.

The problem is, for a lot of people this isn't viable. Due to debt, needing to feed your family, licenses, etc. Starting a business is also more than just starting it: You need to invest continuously until you make a profit, and there is a chance you can lose it all. Which can be devastating if you already have a family and/or debt.

A lot of your examples also are incredibly niche or rely either on 1. Porkies or 2. do not involve owning the means of production. (See )

you live in a bubble. you don't know what real life is like for the average american. shut the fuck up before you catch a bullet

Doesn't fucking exist you sheltered faggot. It's a meme

Well if you go outside the gate in the giant wall that surrounds your neighbourhood, travel downtown to the nearest city and go to the places where you feel like you need to lock your car, you might be close by.

I have a Comp Sci degree you retard.

And my dad doesn't work in software he works in real estate.

you are porky you dumb cunt

Kek this is such bullshit

Um, I'm not rich, my dad is just a landlord.

Since when is Middle Class porky you fucking piece of shit?

Most people are middle class.

you live in a fucking bubble that will soon burst, dimwit, there are tenths of millions starving in all first world countries and the VAST majority of people slave by to barely afford somewhere to live and something to eat with no hope of a future.

You're a pathological retard aren't you?
It is objectively necessary for a majority of people to form an underclass in capitalist economies.
You're just a spoiled little faggot who disdains workers because even if you realise that someone has to fill the vast majority of shit jobs necessary for society to keep running you think they don't deserve shit and should be kept in poverty.

Fuck you and fuck your delusional fairy tale version of what life looks like for people under capitalism

are you kidding me with this shit

WHO IS MOST PEOPLE

MOST PEOPLE YOU KNOW????

I don't own FACTORIES my family owns several HOUSES which my dad RENTS OUT!!!

He's not a landlord you fucking judgemental prick. He just helps sell houses. That's his job. Should he feel bad about doing a job to feed his family?

You people are actually sickening.

So much envy and hatred.

What matters is connections, not the field your dad works in. Your dad could work high up in meat processing, he can still fix you cozy job with one of his friends.

the middle class has been demolished by chained recessions, it effectively doesn't exist anymore. The fact that you think it exists at all shows how sheltered you are

At 21 that can't be more than a bachelor. There is literally no way you can earn that much working for a company as a bachelor without some extreme nepotism. Also
Fucking kek

lmfao. im not envious of a child who's softer than a fucking blanket. you really had better be on our side or you're going to be torn apart you softheaded little cunt

I worked hard in school, got good grades, volunteered, did internships, etc.

WTF do you want me to do?

Remind your dad that he's responsible for the crash in 2008.

Guys, have you ever considered just getting well connected parents? It's as simple as dropping out a cunt when you're born.

support the working man instead of telling him to get his ass in line

50 % of all Americans make less than 30k a year. Tell me again how most people are middle class.

The whole point of having a management job is to get opportunities for your friends and family

He works for a company as a salesman. People come to him to sell their houses. Millions of people do this.

Ffs you people are retarded if you think everyone who works in real estate is a millionaire.

Yeah that's a lot of legitimately hard work, but a lot of people CAN'T volunteer or do internships because they've got to work somewhere NOW to eat.

I never did shit on working class people.

I gave people friendly advice to start a business if they didn't want the boss stealing their profits

forbes.com/sites/maggiemcgrath/2016/01/06/63-of-americans-dont-have-enough-savings-to-cover-a-500-emergency/#33544c994e0d
here's NOTED COMMIE PROPOGANDA FORBES MAGAZINE's thoughts on the matter

Your dad must be a pretty shit realtor to not be a millionaire.

That's middle class….

He might not be a millionaire, but he's definitely a corruption apologist.

OP you're pretty lucky you know, I've never even got paid $5K every few months and I live in the UK.

you shit on them every time you pretend they're just lazy neets who can't put in hard work

Have you even worked a day in your life you retard? Real estate makes average income. My dad has been doing it for 25 years. He barely makes 100k a year.

This just in middle class is just $5,000 above the poverty line for a family of 4.

100k? are you kidding me? i would kill you this second if it meant a 100k paycheck ONCE let alone yearly

that might be your definition of middle class but let's recall OP is saying that most people should be able to save 5000 in 3 months. That's HIS standard for middle class.

In reality, most people hardly MAKE 5000 in 3 months.

Bruh

I was a unloader for Walmart for a year I've done more work in that year than you and your dad have done in 5 years combined.

LITERALLY 90TH PERCENTILE OF INCOME. YOUR FAMILY IS FUCKING RICH, DIPSHIT.

Whose fault is that?

you fuckers deserve everything coming your way

Capitalism, fam

Yes and he's been doing it for 25 fucking years you fucking moron. With that level of experience he should be making more.

Bless his cotton socks, I can't even stay mad.

oh wait excuse me, checking in more accurately your father is merely 88th percentile for income. guess you're actually middle class.

It doesn't matter what he SHOULD be making, your family is rich even if you think your family SHOULD be super-rich, you have no idea what normal people experience.

Pure chance, it's a pretty broke area.

i've been grinding for a decade and i am below the poverty line. I SHOULD be murdering your whole family and looting your property but i am a nice person and will give you the chance to relinquish it first

this tbh. OP is a faggot but a pure one, unexposed to the brutalities of real life

He OP why dont you leave your contact info here and we will pay you a visit eh? So we can explain to you one on one, instead of having to try and convey this accross an imageboard.

So how about all the millions of people working as lawyers, accountants, engineers, doctors, programmers, etc.

Most people work these jobs. You think they're going to be making average income after 25+ years of experience?

MOST PEOPLE?!!?!!!!!

NIGGER WHAT

do you even know the population of your country???????

I hope when the next recession hits you are forced to get some manual labor job for minimum wage. Maybe then you'll learn that you are incredibly lucky and also that the US is far far worse off then you think it is.

Again. How is it my fault?

What's your job? What's your education? Your spending habits?

Anyone can improve their financial situation dude with the right attitude and hard work. I've seen it with my own eyes man.

gosh, you are actually precious.

I think you're just talking about your neighbours, friends and family friends here buddy.

Disregarding most of the responses in this thread, OP falls into the trap of confirmation bias: he thinks that just because his subjective experience is good, that this proves the system—in which such an experience is the exception—is working.

Yes most people. Literally every single person has a degree these days.

manual labor. 2nd grade. i spend all my money on college for my sister and healthcare for my mother along with rent and food and all that shit

You mean like that time your 100k a year father paid for you and your brothers education and helped you get a cushy job?

Many people even in these specialized fields are finding gainful employment increasingly rare these days. Especially doctors and engineers.

Your father is ridiculously wealthy even for his time on the job

No because I actually have friends who are not working class. One of my friends graduated from the same CS program and he's making good money now even though he was working class.

do you know what working class even means

yes, and half of them are ending up as starbucks baristas because it turns out if everyone has a degree a degree is worthless, now you need a masters just to get a foot in the door

it shows

Are you calling me sheltered? Look around you. Every single millennial has a degree these days. It's the new high school diploma. This is not controversial.

I meant working class. Yes it's possible. I've seen it happen.

when i look around me i see other broke motherfuckers with GEDs at maximum working shitty manual labor jobs

Yes, in that when you have a degree you get paid the same thing that you would have 20 years ago with a high school diploma. Do you think more people getting engineering degrees magically creates more engineering jobs?

Yes.
As if.

Not if you have a high GPA, work experience, internships, extracurricular activities etc.

It's sad but young people need to know it's not just about getting a degree. You have to put more effort than that.

Networking is also vital.

You know how many students don't bother networking? I'd wager it's around 80%+

Networking is vital.

What if I want a life tho

okay how do you internship when you're also working full time to eat while you're in school

Well then other people will out compete you. I'm sorry but it's difficult. Life is always supposed to be difficult.

it's gonna be real difficult when we come for you. you ever been in a fight? you ever stabbed someone? i guess this is just the law of nature!

which scientific journal covered this rule of nature?

How many properties does he own? Does he actually maintain them himself, or does he pay others?

How much did your degree your dad paid for out of pocket cost, richie rich?

Thank you for your valuable piece of advice. It's Monday, though, you should be working right now.

WTF is wrong with you people? You're gonna stab me because I make more money than you?

Dawg I'm middle class. If you're gonna kill someone kill the billionaires, CEOs, bankees., Etc.

yeah im gonna fucking kill you kid. just the strong ruling over the weak.

No we are going to kill you because you are a sociopath who opposed our goals and blames poverty of the masses on the masses themselves.

You got some sick fantasies my friend. Instead of wanting to kill people. Why don't you learn how to program? Or day trade? Or start a business?

The internet makes us all equal in terms of opportunity. Knowledge is free now.

Having all of those things is great, but even having just one should count for something. There shouldn't be a hard cutoff for people who aren't fortunate in everything.

i learned my trade in prison and im not gonna stop practicing it now

You are not, under any definition, middle class

The only sociopath is you. You're the one who wants to murder people who earn more money than you.

This envy is bad for your health.

nah, we'll put you to healthy productive labour

it's gonna be bad for your health lmfao. you really wanna pick a fight with men harder and older than you?

no we want to murder someone who thinks anyone less unbelievably lucky than he is has only themselves to blame and INCIDENTALLY makes more money than us

Except that you need 5k+, lots of connections, work experience, education etc etc.

Mate you are the one saying that we need to "tough it out" and "life is unfair deal with it lol".

Why is your worldview any more right than ours? Isnt life unfair, like you said? The weak should fear the strong and shit?

I call bullshit on that. Millennial includes 30 year olds right? I doubt making 60k means I'm making more than 90% of those guys. Let's say you are a 32 year old. You've already got 10 or so years of experience in your chosen field.. you should be making way more than 60k.

All it takes is one look around you and you'll see these stats are not true.

one look around me shows people making 20k a year you dopey little fuck

My dad did not get me a job. He is not in software development.

Why are so butt mad

Several problems with this thread:
UK hours
Several Brits here have been to prison or have been involved in crime
All the businesses the Forbes link OP has listed are being ran as scams in the UK right now
OP is unaware of how lucky he is to have a dad who also got lucky and landed a real estate job in the 90's (and was presumably very good at it)
None of OP's recommended alternative avenues pay as well in the UK
Many salty Americans are also currently enjoying their peculiar days and time off, presumably because their jobs are crap (no offense guys)

this is the fucking wall street journal i'm getting this from, hardly some pinko street journal. What YOU see when YOU take one look around you is a fucking anomaly.

Holy shit

Yer I highly doubt this. Do these people have degrees? How old are they? Are they in a career?

no, they don't have degrees, let alone GEDs, because they were working in their youth. now theyre in their mid 20s and doing the same shitty work we've been doing since we were kids

Assuming you are 32 years old. Youve had 10 years of experience in your career by now. How the fuck are not making more than 60k per year?

Tell me how.

Gee, because you weren't able to get a university degree in a high paying field?

Mate, step outside your cushioned bubble for once and talk to people that didn't enjoy a upper class/bourgie upbringing.
Being a "self-made" man these days is a lot harder than it used to be. Social mobility has been declining since the 80s and wages have been largely stagnant.
Unlike some people in this thread I won't blame you, these days there aren't a lot of situations where lower class/workers and upper class (including upper-middle class professionals) intermingle. Go outside, meet people that grew up poor (or at least, without the opportunities you had) and you'll see it yourself. (Hopefuly it will be as much an eye-opener for me as it will be for you)

If you're in teaching/nursing fuck even truck driving you should be making more

Or I could just take it all from you at gunpoint. How does that sound to you? Sounds good to me.

I live in Australia. Maybe that's why these people are shocked. I didn't know America was that bad.

holy fuck. australia is even worse you dope

How so? Average income is higher.

YOU SHELTERED LITTLE CUNT TRUCK DRIVERS MAKE ONLY 18K A YEAR IF THEY ARE LUCKY.

you ever been to a centrelink?

Think he lives in Sydney or something?

WTF that's how much my brother makes in a part time factory job. This is 100% bullshit.

Min wage in Australia is $17 an hour. Fun time min wage is easily 35k+ a year.

No never.

it shows you little punk. go down and look at the misery and horror that capitalism causes

Minimum wage is 9 euros an hour in the netherlands. Stop being such a spoiled, sheltered little cuck.

But Australian money is worthless.

tax and cost of living is higher too

Are you listing all these stats off in Australian dollars because if so take every number the rest of us are listing and multiply it by 4/3

Honestly not sure what you all are bitching about. Life is pretty easy mode. When shit gets you down you just need to make a loose/adaptable plan to get back up. Problems ARE going to happen, NOBODY owes you shit, and you got to watch out for you and yours.
BE WILLING to move to areas with low cost of living or where a job could take you.
ACCEPT that is you were not in the top 25% of people getting your degree AND you weren't looking for jobs to walk into the day you graduated that you probably will never work in your chosen field.

Have a fall back plan, if you get a loan actually read the terms, and take some fucking responsibility for your life.

it's a lot easier to save money when someone else is paying for all your room and board

Gee, thanks for the advice!

The plan does seem quite reliant on not getting caught dealing drugs or blown to bits by an angry goat farmer.

And how would socialism help these people?

How does this justify cushioned lifestyles build on the backs of people like you?
Yes, life is often shit, and it takes effort. But that's not the problem here.

mein gott you absolute retard

Again. How would socialism help them?

They'll be working for shitty wages for the stage. Even if you redistribute all the weath. It's not enough.

gov*

I'm confused, are you an optimistic socialist or just passing through?

read a fucking book.

It is actually

That's social democracy, we're for the abolition of money and a planned economy.

My friends in the army and it's chill as fuck. Also $12 is still decent.

Fuck socialists are so entitled

There are legitimately parts of the country where $12 is not enough to live on.

Why don't you move elsewhere or get a better job? If you can't get another better job. Improve your skills.

Ffs are you a child? Stop complaining.

He's happy. Meanwhile you're still complaining.

let me just move, with all that money im making, from that job i dont have, which i got with those skills i don't have

he's a vet. his brain is broken and he'll never be happy again

Holy shit this thread is such a wonderful clusterfuck.
OP, please be a good lad and kill yourself

yet bush, clinton and trump are all draft dodgers, makes you think

Are you an adult or a child? If you don't have a job. Get one. If you don't have skills. Get some.

Even 18 year olds know this.

I didn't say I was living in one of them, just noting that they exist.

ITT:

No!

Top kek

So it's not your problem. Why are you bringing it up then? Worry about your own self. I'm sure those people living there are managing it instead of complaining on am Indonesian fidget spinner connoisseur forum

let me just do this while i still have to work fulltime to put food on my table and a roof over my family's head. pretty easy!

Jesus christ, you are so sheltered that it's not even funny, just sad

Yup. Life's not easy. Sorry.

Wrong one

yeah you will be sorry. have fun fighting for your shitty trinket wage

Invest in crypto. $100 will turn 5k in a month

So we just have to accept that? Why? Give me one good reason we just have to lie there and take it.

You seriously have no idea wjat it's like outside your suburban bubble, don't you

unless you're a trust fund baby, in which case it couldnt be easier

lmao bitcoin dropped like $400 yesterday

ITT: Capitalists complaining about socialists complaining about capitalism

Says the fucking rich kid whose dad makes 100k a year. Fuck you.

Trust fund baby confirmed

in fairness turns once you convert from kangaroo money into real people money that one guy actually is part of the disappearing middle class (his dad still rich tho)

That dickhead making 12 an hour isnt the same one as the guy making 60k a year

yeah i know i was just saying not ALL the dickheads in this thread are Full-Capitalist

Honestly I like the OP more than Private First Class Cuckold.

Yeah, I can imagine it's not very easy when you allow yourself to be fucked in the ass everyday by porky and begging for more constantly.

Please tell me you're kidding. Rent an apartment, split it with three people, eat potatoes beans and lentils for your calories. Ride public transport You'll make 5k in three months easily.

Where in my post did you read that? Are you a schizo?

Unacceptable. Communism is about abolishing the present state of things, a free association of labor through the negation of private property. Private property cannot be allowed to continue to exist.

Fuck off you dense cunt.

Quick question, if nobody owns anything, how will things get done? You say that the workers own the means of production, which is all good and fine, but what happens when the workers aren't interested in working? In a capitalist system, they would be fired, because its in the owner's interest for them to work, but in a communist society nobody would be able to make this decision. I'm genuinely curious as to how you believe this works out.

8ch.net/faq.html
Please familiarize yourself on quoting posts thanks! It will clear up a lot of confusion and allow for easier communication in the future!

Is that a quote? Did I say that? I'm so confused. Please tell me why someone would work if there's no consequences to not working.

reddit.com
Please fuck off back to reddit where your smug, pedantic and pathetic little games will be appreciated and nobody will tell you to "Fuck off you disingenuous cunt" because of site wide enforcement of politeness.

It's almost as if that exact situation is address in the video I posted

There is no need to be so angry. Please read the FAQ and quote posts properly. I'm assuming you're talking to me still.

No its not, its nothing like the situation covered in the video. Nowhere in the video do they cover research about working without compensation. Nowhere in the video is work without pay brought up.

Spontaneous order.

Start at 7:07

Oh I see. Everyone will be doing music and art? That's great! What about the farmers, truckers, maids, and the working class?

But is there is order there is hierarchy by necessity, this is anti-communist. Whose job is it to ensure that order and hierarchy does not emerge? And If someone holds this position, does that put them in a higher position?

Not a single thing after 7:07 mentions music or art.

Finally have a reason to post this

"but people will have to pick up their own shit! a dystopia if there ever was one!"

Mate I cant even make 5k in three months if I didnt spend a dime on anything, minimum wage is only 1.5k a month. Cheapest rent is 350 a month for a single small room in a shared apartment. Public transport costs 5 euros to travel only 15km by train, one way. 300 euros in taxes. 100 euros a month mandatory healthcare insurance. That already puts me a total of 950 down just to fucking live and get to work. From there on I still need to buy food, clothes, pay electric, gas and water, money for internet (because you need a phone for work), hygiene and washing costs (because otherwise I get fired). How exactly do you suggest I "just save 5k in 3 months"?
Oh right, and if I actually do have to go to the doctor, the first ~400 euros a year I have to pay out of my pocket, despite the mandatory healthcare.

Every example he uses is of music and art. Nothing about a working class job. His linux example is by far the dumbest since the makers of linux read tons of rewards from their 'free' software. Actual workers will not do this for free, because they don't have easy and laid back jobs.

No.

No one's.

This is why Communism is a revolution, because it does away with the old order of things.

I'm talking about in America, which I'm pretty certain the person who the person I quoted was also talking about. I have no idea about europe, but as I'm aware, your tax rates are pretty fucking ridiculous, which is probably why you're poor. Have you tried being a refugee? I hear that occupation pays well.

Is having your needs met not a compensation?

because hunger will drive people to farm just like under any economic system. no one is going to sit and starve unless they're suicidal.

Except if you're born rich as shit and you get some bullshit degree and your dad gets you a job in his firm

Nah tho I'm sure he worked at it

Not if your needs are guaranteed to be met by the state. It becomes a fact of life, omni-present and not dependent on work. You cannot give someone something that they already have.

And those people will farm, but in the case, why would they share their crops with anyone else when they were the ones who did the work? Exchange and hierarchy is born, and communism dies.

This just in Linux, Wikipedia, and Apache are 'music and art'

These people even though they have well paying jobs do all this extra labour, without monetary compensation, even though there is no consequences for not doing it.

Wikipedia is non-for-profit, however, the coders and staff are all payed salaries, which is why they ask for donations. Linux gets donations from most major businesses in order to keep running, because their staff is all payed. If the businesses did not donate to linux, the operating system would stop receiving updates and they would lose millions. I don't know about Apache.

Furthermore, you dodged my point so I'll reiterate; There is no non-creative and unenjoyable job that a person would do for an extended period for no benefit or reason. Nobody will do tough jobs, and not everyone can be an artist.

Think again burger

you would pay 1/3th of the same income tax, with the benefit of me actually getting welfare if I am unemployed, which is less than minimum wage at 670 a month and requires me to do all sort of shit like constant applying for job, otherwise I will lose it.

Also
If you are going to exclude practically anyone in the world, you should just shut the fuck up and fuck off back to your rich friends.

You are dumb you know that. Linux is an open source platform and the video is talking about the contributors who populate wikipedia for free.

Also who said people would do jobs for no benefit or reason? Sounds to me that you live a sad existence that can only be measured by monetary means.

I thought again, and the original respondent to which I'm referring was the original poster of this thread, and he is speaking in dollars, not euros. I am correct.

Attitudes like this are why you're poor. Ironically, its the rich who hold these attitudes and conspire, partly out of ignorance and partly out of greed, to leak backwards third worlders into your country to erode the worth of labor without regard to the safety of their countrymen. Once you get past your mental block and realize not all people are the same, you'll understand this.

To lay this out in a different way, the rich import labor for their businesses, the value of labor goes down and you begin to make less money. You are then taxed to pay for the importation of more labor. This is why you are not making a live able wage, despite being in a modern country. Oh, and as a side effect you get to deal with bombings, sharia zones, rude treatment from muslims, and being demonized for your skin color in your nature country.

You did, this is what we've been talking about the entire time. Answer the question; Why would someone do an unenjoyable job they hate when theres no reason to do it? If you can't answer that, then answer this; Do you truly believe that people will flock to the physically challenging and mentally dulling work that makes up the vast majority of our job positions?

Ah yes its my fault that I was born into a place with all this shit.
Little tip, I'm not actually poor.

All the more reason to kill the rich fucks and take back control.

The vast majority of our job positions are easily automated or out-right useless make-work jobs. As for what would be left the amount of labour needed would be infinitesimal to what is needed now.

Plus you asked
no consequences =\= no reason or benefit

I did and now I own three lathes, three vertical mills, a laser engraver. Plus various band saws, metal shearing and folding equipment.
Next im saving up for a water jet cutter.

Some of my friends would spend more on a night out than I did on my first CNC machine. And every time I made enough money I upgraded to one with a larger capacity.

Trust me it feels good to be one of the few people who can actually say I own my own means of production without it being some kind of scam.

Plus If some kid wanted to start his own business I would sell him my smallest machines at a great price to give him a favorable start.

When will you address this contradiction you colossal dumbass?

Also answer me this, if anyone can just pull themselves up by their bootstraps and get out of their socio-economic position, why is it that their position not only prevalent, but getting bigger? Do you seriously believe that these people are just that lazy, despite the fact that their work is probably the most demanding? Or how about this: Why should we support a system that makes life so hard for us despite inside one of the wealthiest nations in the world? Particularly since it is the workers' labor that is the source of all wealth. In a world were technology can produce more than enough to meet our needs easily, yet the majority of working class Americans are struggling to make ends meet? What retarded reason could you possibly have to maintain the current state of affairs? How can you look at our current world and think everything is just fine; we're just being "entitled" when, even now, we're only asking for a tiny portion compared to what you already managed to make, supported by your 100k per year sugar daddy.

what a gloriously retarded thread OP.

Because being in a larger society provides the farmer with benefits too. You know things like electricity and water and food processing and transport and industry and so on.

OP is a fucking ghost, pic related.

Well, the better question is, why should I care that you suffer? Give me one good reason why I should waste my resources on you.

I hope you die painfully.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable.
What I'm getting at is the actual majority of people, that is to say people who live outside your cushy petit-bourg/labour aristocracy friend group, would be more than happy to do you in if it would get them even a fraction of what you have.

As if. You NEETs are far too lazy to organize, and I know good and well that you're terrified of guns. When the time comes, you'll wet your pants and agree to physical removal without a fight. Maybe then you'll mature enough to realize that hierarchy is natural and that some of us are just better than you. It's tough, I know, but that's just life.

leftypol is by in large pro gun and most of them are either students or poor workers(food service, retail, etc)
god, I Love it when shitstains like you toss the mask off and break out the reactionary 'the lords are just better than the peasants' crap.

You mean the people who work hard and take risks are better than people who sit on their ass all day and whine about capitalism? Shocking.

Look, it's your own damn fault you couldn't take the initiative to become successful, so now it's your duty to provide for those that deserve it. Again, I really dont see why I should care that you're suffering. If what you say is true and that these people are actually going to take up arms, the wealthy have countless resources they can use to fight against you. The day the NEETs glorious uprising will be the day you lot gets mowed down like grass. I for one eagerly await that day.

One day and your family will all be shot you bourgeois swine.

I'm sure Tsar Nicholas II was thinking the same thing :^)

I've figured out the fallucy in your video. Yes, creativity falters when given financial incentives, but it flourishes when given INCENTIVES OF HONOR.

You see it used to be honorable to be rich in many senses, but there has been so much usury (in a narrow and a very broad sense) with the moral degradation of the West that money does NOT equate with honorability.
I realize there are multiple fallucies with this axiom, but I contend that this one of at least several that exist with the preconceptions of the video you referenced.

Oh hey, more unproductive, overcrowded service jobs appearing like a desperate stopgap against deindustrialization.

need better education
need better job
can't access education w/o money
no one wants to be my friend, i poor
what do you think i do for a living??

In a world where success is 99% perspiration, paying someone to do the 1% inspiration and assuming they will execute the perspiration part is naive.

As automation and thus individual productivity increase (individual productivity has been responsible for our massive explosion of wealth since antiquity and has historically been directly the result of property rights, patents and royalties), ironically Communism becomes less absurd, but we are still centuries away from theoretically realizing a world where it's possible, and at that time all Marx's concepts of the proletariat and means of production will be footnotes in history.

In other words, fuck Marx. He's a brilliant man that dreamt up pie in the sky to fool people into a totalitarian system.

There are plenty of other radical ideas that are MASSIVELY more meritorious than Communism. pic related

Gee OP I dunno.

Marx litterally predicted it.

You try to do research in an unbiased manner to see if honor incentives help, then come back.

What prevents me from exchanging perishable currency for imperishable capital, real estate or precious metals?
I like the other ideas though. Is there a name for this specific system?

I do not know, dl from a chan.

I say 'ironically,' because innovation has, for the purposes of the context, nothing histriologically to do with socialism.
I was thinking of hypothetical fallacies/ineptitude in the video. Here are the ones I remember off the top of my head.
who would work without guarantee of compensation?
this kind of goes against many of the definitions of "work"
will there be anything resembling the Leninist-Marxist conception of the "proletariat" when technology advances sufficiently to enact Communism?
how endemic to the ideal of revolution is the cause of engendering harm to bring about change?
I say this because Cultural Marxism is possibly currently the most disruptive thing since the great leap forward.
how dependent on creativity is the act of motion?
because I can tell you if people are being paid to be creative, there is going to be a lot of sitting around. I don't see how these phenomena would not be significantly correlative.

t. Holla Forums

Oh no, he fell for the meme.

If socialism actually worked, it would have been established by now within the comparably extremely favorable conditions capitalism provides.
The problem is that the "L" in left stands for "loser" and no one on the left has any material skills to implement their system in the actual world, and when they gain those skills, they see that capitalism isn't the ebil and arbitrary system they naively believed, and so they abandon the left.

So the left is a bunch of losers and out-of-touch intellectuals incapable of any material constructive work, only of spreading their sterile failure behaviors. Yes, like most things, it's that simple. Nine times out of ten, reality is as it appears to be.

Stopped reading. Go get a hobby and leave political discussion to adults.

Nice sophistry bro.