480+ posts

please

Other urls found in this thread:

gamepur.com/news/26101-superdata-89-nintendo-switch-owners-have-bought-legend-zelda-breath-wild.html
xhamster.com/movies/7035782/fiery_redhead_fucking_a_stranger_in_public.html?pb=
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3tILiqotj7Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

9890% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I mean real talk though, you're already habituating yourself to you and your boyfriend spitroasting a submissive faggot and 1 in the queers ARE pedophiles after all, so honestly, I wouldn't trust you with a kid.

dont hurt me im small?

WHY THE FUCK WOULD I MAKE IT UP

ok its 89% as of last week

gamepur.com/news/26101-superdata-89-nintendo-switch-owners-have-bought-legend-zelda-breath-wild.html

aah

could you maybe try and type coherently?

1 in 3* I'm fucking tired as shit bro fuck my life

Man, jokes baits you harder than swinging dicks

got it

a big fucking gun

i'm bout it bout it

he was still mourning his dead son

but i bet he's regretting it now

next election is going to be full of celebrities it will be an even bigger shit show

oh that's right you're a little sissy aren't you

see

what does this even MEAN

no im just short

asphyxiate

God I wish I had a good personality like guero the thread could always use more one-dimensional i r o n i c m e m e r s :^)

I DON'T KNOW OKAY I'M REALLY TIRED AND I JUST WANT TO CALL GAY PEOPLE PEDOPHILES ON THE INTERNET TO PISS THEM OFF FOR FUN OKAY?

guero just really hates you because he thinks your art is bad and you think its not

Well, I mean... If your girlfriend is into that, I'm willing to let them do it a little~

If TP is a dick to you it means he likes you

if it comes in waves then yes

Oh hey Yanners~

6:1 chin to poster ratio ITT

man this walgreens wine is garbage. what was i expecting from "dark horse"

like test midget status?

WHO SENT YOU

Fuckin' skank.

there's really no rule you can live by

but it's possible

yes? but im a girl so its fine

do you want my dick
because rn it seems like you're really thirsting for it

How were vocaloids even a thing

i like really laying into people then just switching it up on a dime when being a dick to that person becomes too mainstream

I think its cuz they're so old

they were fucking amazing in the days of PATA cables

wait like a born girl?

does grim know?

locopier.tumblr.com

Let he who can draw better figures or portraits throw the first stone.

The future.

Come with me if you want to live~

Whoa, I mention how you're talking about dicks cumming and you suddenly want me to blow you?

I thought you weren't gay? :3

yeah and he asked for pics of my tits once it was weird

what a creepball

Aw gross
Do I have to?

why does wanting my dick automatically jump to blowing me

so you DO WANT THIS DICK

WELL BAD NEWS MAN
YOU AINT GETTIN IT

right
but then again ppl who enjoy art and patronize it aren't artists so

/r/ing dong pics is way cooler than /r/ing tit pics grim. get with the program

Not really, I actually like our dragon overlords in the future.

I would prefer you fail this quest.

it was all one big mistake

Well what kinda rewards do I get?
Is it a long chain?

this oobles girl has to be someone else, no?

holy shit those portraits are fucking great loco

if you got the pics it wouldn't have been

You know. I was just watching some ASMR sleep shit and I saw a video of feet and now I'm on this shit. And I'm not even mad tbh.

No lol

cow tits big whoop

trust the canadian to be a faggot

Subtle is colluding! It's all a conspiracy!

The legendary dildo known as "Assbringer, Destroy of Holes". It has pluses to your Constitution, Wisdom and Strength. Also five copper.

Or you could have the mystery box!

Ehh??

10x post dick

how do you know?

oh she's really large?

i might be into that

fuck off and die

his dick pics actually got leaked by soto a long time ago

shes taken by guro tho

i dont actually have them

wait really?

do they like cam while smearing bbq all over themselves?

guros a chill dude so I'm not gonna bring him into the shittalk

Then it isn't the place of PLEBEIANS like yourself and guero to determine my level of ability is it.

yeah i know i'm just goofing. big girls need the most love

I MEAN

WE CAN TRY

to a point

not a flattering picture, whatever

So cute you keep it on your computer though xD

Meh

send flattering dickpics

i need wider vaginas dude

i recently moved all my folders to this computer so i can post embarrassing pics

cause why not nah'mean

honestly bro what would even possess you to think this was a good idea unironically

You're not an artist if you don't sell enough or are commissioned enough for it to support you.

so what do you call people who make good art then

This bait lol

Never said I was an artist.

And as a general statement that's retarded neck yourself.

dude loco can you quick sketch me oobles nude

If you're not doing it professionally for any gain, it's just a hobby.

Ioco I like you

artist
ĖˆÉ‘ĖtÉŖst/Submit
noun
a person who creates paintings or drawings as a profession or hobby.

so like this chick i used to hang out in highschool has four kids now and isn't even hot or fit anymore

what a fucking waste

add me on steam Secret Weapons

You can be an artist and not sell art, only create it

Unless she's not white, I think she's doing pretty good.

dude if you saw how smoking she used to be though

but youre not white

imagining those tits just demolished

I literally just posted a picture of myself like an hour ago in the last thread, I'm white as snow.

link?

looks like mordin beat you at your own game

All Canadians will be brown in a single generation with Trudeau.

artist should be filtered into autist ahaharhar

hue

Go fucking look, last thread my spoiler.

I know like two girls that look like that.

I wonder if it's some kind of mutation

man I love posting pictures of myself online. Good to know some random homo on the internet has them saved.

They must be ugly fucking girls.

Kinda average looking i guess.

dude i'm busy posting over here. just post it again
nvm

OMG HE LOOKS LIKE THIS DUDE PAT I KNOW WHAT A TYPICAL Holla Forums USER SFHKSSKHGKSHGKSHGKHSGLSGJLSGK

You're not special. I save everything for archival sake

he kinda looks like eva

veevee i saved it

Diluting the term down to encompass someone who draws stick figures with crayons is what led to people getting on stage and shoving Spaghetti-o's up their vagina and calling it "art".

I just don't like the idea of people having my picture, but I guess that's my fault for taking them huh?

HE DOES KINDA LOOK LIKE EBA

are we really cherry picking definitions from different dictionaries

while I don't agree with the requirement that you have to make a living off your art to be classified as an artist, this entire post is agonizingly accurate.

you have problems tsuchi

WHY POST IT THEN YOU FUCKING TIN CAN

that spagghetios chick is a genius tho don't lie

hey cuppers oobles said you weren't all that earlier

that wallscroll dude

yeah and so is yoko for screeching like a diseased cow for a crowd of people or that group of women who make sex noises and random screeching. such raw talent.

the heck?! wow friendship fucking OVER with ooble.

Because I don't really care about like 80-100 random faggots knowing what I look like tbh, but at the same time I kinda do but not really. Just a bit of autism acting up really.

Heya Cups~

Wait, where else did you post it?

you're thinking all "man eva has great tastes. i should have been nicer" ;;

idk like i got a boner and a good screencap that i can't find atm

yeah people were like

cuppers hot or not

'fraid to say there were some nots

No where.

eva can build a pretty solid folder

tp would you rate yourself higher than a 4?

You know who's responsible for that shit is you people

Ie idiot consumers who democratise fine art by having opinions about it without understanding it in the least bit

Y'all talk shit and pass judgment but you don't even know the first thing about any of it

And spaghettios is where that leads. Smh. Neck yourselves.

don't post things here if you don't want people to save and or repost them. simple as that.

and a step further, you need to be very careful who you share things with in private as well, as some people have no qualms at all about sharing those pictures without permission, and even posting them here for the general public.
ban and grim are the worst offenders of this. grim in particular tends to do it on purpose to upset people, which is especially amusing because he gets rather triggered when unflattering pictures of himself are posted.

hey there cananananada. sup?

disgusting. how dare people not constantly fawn over me. I'm gonna talk to test about banning them all, don't worry.

"it's all everyone else's fault"

classic loco

get off your high horse before you get knocked off

>violence is always the answer

everything I have posted here of people has been discerned to the public at least once

M M MUH SAKIMICHAN

incorrect. the images of me that you photo shopped were shared only in private by me. never once have I posted a public picture of my face.

but you enjoy getting smacked around?

PINUPS ARE OK

I don't really care, it's just for some autistic reason I think someone will somehow know someone I knew way back in the day and they'll for some reason show them a picture of me and then they'll recognize me, but, real talk, no one would fucking recognize be because they've all probably forgotten about me.

well, except that one with the kamina glasses back in 2011, but that's mostly obscured.

Eva is fine now, I already told people in the thread.

it doesn't have to be you who posted them to the public before

if others did it and its out there in the wild, its fair game

just laying down the facts, broski.

that way of thinking is pretty despicable, but I'm not in the slightest surprised that you think that way.

Anime wallart is NEVER ok

Look at Eva

It gave him cancer

you live in bumblefuck nowhere tho

"waaah other people are using my leaked images against me"

i didn't really like his tastes tbh but he did have the obsessive drive to build a damn folder this is true

yeah probably. i'm really smart and funny and if i lost weight i would be a decent lay

i would expect nothing less

what else are admins good for

also the kamina one is classic cause like cuppers was the king of the horsefuckers and alice was the king of the mindfuckers

Gave him canadian ghost tornadoes*

Get your shit right, boyo.

oh god you look so smol and young
god help us, i can feel sci working his way out of the ban

oh alrighty.

I'm alright, just chilling while I wait for my friend, we're gonna go see a movie in a bit. how are you?

doesn't bother me in the slightest, I know the risk of sharing things, even in private, but that doesn't make you less of a scumbag, lol.

the good old days, lol.

all the top autists build the best folders and thats a FACT

we're talking 400+ images here

you can't top nymph/neko tho, their shit goes over 2k

back when i was a lowly user just learning about meme arrows

I just met a 51 year old man on Battlefield 4 that lived in the city closest to me (Newburgh) and he was a huge stoner and also dangerously close to retarded I think
Kept telling me about the strip joint that got closed down near me and Orange County Choppers and shit
old people are weird

it is mean

good thing you're smart and funny because even if you lost weight you'd still be unfuckable

I only posted shit of you because you posted shit of me. Eye for an eye or something along those lines.

I've said this before

if you get off of my case I'll leave you alone

just look how far you've come. they grow up so fast.

this is why drugz r bad

yeah neko is pretty top tier tbh

he never will make folders for me though because he insists on like weird lolicon shit

Wait, are you talking about me?

damn 10x i'm sorry for posting your pics lol

i thought we were all used to it by now

What movie?

I am decent enough~

He was going on and on man
some spiel about his wife being old and saggy and to start working out now so you can still get laid when you're 51
such a strange experience

you really pissed him off huh

i've come full circle

i think i enjoy posting user on 4chan more than here tbh

At least he has that wisdom to pass onto you lmao

shit that was publicly posted by you, but it was very amusing to watch you get so triggered by one simple picture, to the point you had to make several different shooped pictures to try and fight back. I laughed quite hard that night.

you can do whatever you like, I'm never going to stop giving you shit when I feel like it. you're a worthless human being with somehow a simultaneous victim AND god complex. you think you should be in control of everything and everyone, you think you should be an authority people answer to. you're pathetic and small. you are vindictive and spiteful, against anyone and anything that you deem has wronged you. you're incapable of learning from your mistakes, and you are incredibly small minded about almost every topic one could care to mention.

it's just amazing the level of delusion and mental gymnastics your brain is capable of performing, but statistical logic does dictate that you had to be good at something in this life.

so I will continue to nettle and call you out as I see fit, and you can do anything you like in response, because you are absolutely incapable of hurting me. you amuse me on a level that surpasses even aeris, stevan and garee.

tl;dr

It's old hat at this point, you just seem hung up on looks tonight, thought I'd give you a reality check

fist fight. meant to see it a couple weeks ago but messed up figuring it all out lol. should have paid more attention when looking it up on my phone. anyway, we're seeing it now so it's all good.

good to hear, good to hear.

it's pretty fun, but it's nice to have the group here ya know?

lol yeah i guess. someone requested and i had that folder open

i guess i should have spoilered

minus the first line cuz context this is a fantastic copypasta

I hope bard sees it so it can live on forever.

dude i was like defending fat people and cuppers

is it wrong to like beauty and comment on it?

get bent homo

HEALTHY AT EVERY SIZE YOU FUCKING BIGOT

Yea I fucking saved that fresh pasta lmao

yeah for sure. i actually only ever post on Holla Forums

it's kinda shitty how the mods and admins don't let people post user here though

anons spice things up

Everyone posting right now is pretty fat ngl.

here comes the expert who has calipered everyone's waist to a T

sorry for blogging but kind of related
I've lost enough weight now that I've been having to wear a belt with half of my jeans
p happy

except tsuch he's p skinny

yeah that's one thing I've never liked, but that's how it is. not much you can do. I know that I can safely post user at least, not that I would bother to do so. I've been having so much fun generating tripcodes and at this point I've been back around long enough that I'd be super easy to pick out while anonymous anyway.

proud of you man

yo guero weren't you like in the hospital last week?
people were like he's gonna die dude

I'm super thin now, best I've ever looked in my life, really getting a lot of feedback about it IRL too

you're always going to be fucking ugly unless you get surgery on your face

Put on Eye of the Tiger and go for a few mile run.

nice job dude
keep it up
obesity is often the root of a lot of other health issues, who knows maybe other shit will wear off too the more you lose weight

tfw you're starting to get shaky like what happens sometimes when you go without food for too long but you can't eat yet because your friend is picking you up early so you can get something to eat before the movie

do people call you fat because of that picture with the see through nightie thing? because that's pretty ridiculous.

Something only mildly feeling, like a hard cheese on a handful of crackers.

oh yeah i mean if were so inclined and didn't want my user posts to be picked out, i would proxy and switch up my typing profile

it's just shitty how public the people who can see your IP codes are with it

it's always been that way

dude like stop murdering

i didn't mean any malice by posting your pics

yesyou
also ive swapped to my laptop without a spacebar so i have to copy and paste with a space

thanks my dude

oh? yeah I was but it wasn't all that serious
I got put on prozac and had a pretty horrible set of side effects from it
Panic attack type symptoms made me feel like I was having a heart attack
Hospital made it worse by saying the EKG made them think I had a blood clot lmao
turned out to be nothing but the meds so all good

tldr im fine

I will stick to lifting heavy things and putting them down, thank you

cuppers are you seeing logan?

it's p good

But that's just standing for you.

I don't have such things. I eat so infrequently that I don't really keep any snacks in the house. this problem isn't too common, but I know I'm slightly hypoglycemic. it's weird when it decides to act up. I had a bowl of ramen like 12 hours ago, that's usually plenty.

at least moogs and test don't do anything more than occasionally call people out with it. I know they can be trusted with the ip information. not that anyone here could do much with that anyway, lol.

seen it twice, actually. so fucking good. saw it with my friend up in colorado then saw it with my dad like two days ago.

pickupurdick,thatsheavy

I've got to go to work for like 6-8 hours and I've already been up for like 24 hours please kill me.

Well I mean, I'm 6'1 220 pounds so I'm not small, but I'm glad I look young

you look like baby

nobully

that's pretty true actually
I blame being fat for my muscular ass legs

delet

Fat fuck.

It doesn't show anything.
It just has an ID assigned to each person that they can see.

fucking yuge

ah. well there you go, even more secure.

Fuck.

oh that's cool man people were worried

i was too but like i don't know

didn't you kinda want to see her barefoot so you could see the anatomy of her feet knives? i felt weird saying this to my stepdad and i think he thought i was weird for asking

I might actually be less than 220 now tbh, it's been a while since I hit the scale.

Like in a good way or an off putting way?

just for the anatomy, sure.

I dunno ppl did, sure, I guess

mostly tsuchi and soto

sorry for the murdering, were supposed to be bros tho!!! Why ya gotta do me like that ;__;

On the plus side, it probably meant you could go down hills on your bike as a kid super fast.

no

angery

also fuck you browno my tits are great.

like smol confused boyh who just saw trap for first time

well that doesn't seem all that weird of a thought to have, honestly. what makes it weird is you even thinking it would be weird, lol. my guess is that it comes out between the big toe and the first toe next to it, because that would give the most secure spot of the foot for leverage in using it, yeah?

wait what? what are you talking about?

silly. but tsuchi is so skinny that in comparison like, everyone is fat at this point. and soto just likes to bully.

yeah it's all good baby
just had to see my psych guy and have him switch my crazy pills cuz those ones were a no go

You're not going to be surprised by this at all but I was a scooter kid lmao

they're like, kinda okay I guess

I guess I'll take that as a compliment.

Soto actually weighs less than I do.

Like a fat people scooter or a Razer scooter?

anorexic freaks.

I dunno there just stupid old pics I regret taking, I feel dumb seeing them!

It's not a big deal but, yeah, that's sorta where I'm coming from xD

He probably wants that.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

if they actually did there would be a whole chan dedicated to it probably

it's just the pedololifucks and footfags that have perverted me with irrational guilt for wanting to see a little girl barefoot really badly

man hang in there buddy

it's the aniversary of my good friend ky'ing today

had to get out the feels with the remaining bros

nah'mean

I think it's a nice picture

I just don't understand like, any of what you said lol. you weren't even talking to me until I posted at you, so what's this about murdering and apologies? silly.

His weight loss is due to his diet of tacos and beans just going right through him.

you keep saying it so fucking weird. why you gotta say it like that. you want to see where the footclaw comes out. say it like that, not "I wanna see a little girl barefoot for science"

filthy spics. that wall can't go up fast enough.

As in to act like the poster named Murder, the autistic guy who just says whatever bullshit in some transparent act of "pls response".

subject

ooooooooooooooh.

ha. that's pretty good actually.

I'm going now, see ya

Ja ne~

lol i hear you. my phrasing is so wrong sometimes

neenee

wherever you're going, try jogging there.

You could save the project tons of money.
You're at least 8 feet wide and 400 pounds.

Shad made porn of her and sony was like
NONONONO
and took his entire site down

i said he was murdering cause he was all like

dude i'll have you know i've lost a lot a weight and am really successful

when like no one really asked

probably Illuminati mind control. don't worry about it.

oh please, my girth is way more impressive than that. the last time I stepped on a scale there weren't even any numbers, it just said "please for the love of all that is holy, just get the fuck off me"

what is shad

tbh i think jay z and beyonce aren't smart enough

Bye.

Who knew a machine could feel pain.

shadbase

the guy who makes horrible loli of everything
inclding hilary

Pretty sure that's what a trap's dick said about Grim, too.

Lmao cup please

my creator knew. created me as some kind of sick joke ;-;

that's true, they are both painfully stupid.

ayyyyyyyyy oooooooooooooooooooo

You sure it wasn't you?

Since you have that unsatiable cocklust for traps an all

oh that shit is actually pretty cool

the only cartoon pictures i have ever masturbated to was some simpsons incest thread

all for making other things into loli

for the goofs

"even obvious jokes need to be replied to so everyone knows for sure I'm not gay"

time for me to go. bye everyone.

I think God would have a better sense of humor than to let you be the punchline.

Razer
I also longboarded a bit but never owned one, just used my cousins lol

sorry to hear that my dude
actually kind of similarly my childhood buddy anthony who died a few years back would have had his birthday today
hope you guys got all the feels out

issue with this fucker is that he made some of that one drama yotubers daughter and now hes doing it with x23

porn of actual underaged people

thats a nogo even in his fanbase, yet the other nasty loli is ok

I dont get it

i kinda doubt that the powers that be have crazy orgies too

they probably like debate trends

lmao

Pretty sure you weren't on your knees "praying" the gay away but blowing a priest.

later cuppers

wow crazy timing

i think i was the only one who remembered cause the first two bros i hit up didn't remember

i didn't want to ruin anyone elses day lol

it's been 3 years though so the wound isn't really fresh

yeah i guess making underage celebrities into loli is hella borderline lol

loli should be illegal though who are we kidding

either ban it all or let it ride

nah'mean

lol homophones

yeah, because I'm obviously so religious and go to church

your comebacks are worse than the stuff your mom wipes off of her chin after a night with a bunch of hoodrats

probably
but america is still the "land of the free"

shad is from the UK I'm pretty sure he has a heavy britbong accent
laws are a bit stricter there

shad is from Switzerland my dude
he was in the armed forces there

orlly? damn

i require proof of vees smallness

you just wanna see all the dicks

is this you apologizing?

i accept!

squash the beef!

i guess regulating loli would be so hard

you'd have the strong troll movement being like BUT SHES 200 YEARS OLD IRL

and then like they're cartoons so how to differentiate 17 vs. 18

porn is so fucked up too.
xhamster.com/movies/7035782/fiery_redhead_fucking_a_stranger_in_public.html?pb=

I think im gonna pass on this one, teeps.

i think punk and zander were the last canadians who were not sissies

maybe bird

that i do grom, that i do

it's just some gopro pov fucking a cute readhead tbh

gottem

yeah his shitty artwork is on a tank somewhere over there
he explains a bit about his past in the sleepycast episode called Sharks
he got sent for mandatory military service because they found his CP art/gore and they literally made him sign a form recognizing him as a menace to society
I actually used to play TF2 with shad, lol

Fuck you, I'm not a sissy

LOL WTF

THATS BRUTAL

hi emma

girls can't be sissies

well born ones

That'll surely stop them.

also emma how bout them hawks

Yeah, exactly.

hi

even if luka is a dude i don't think i would consider him a sissy

i doubt he even tries irl

Yeah but Toronto tho

luka just needs TLC

happy friday boo
how's yours going

idk them boys have like 9 points or something

it sounded good on the radio

Fuck hawks

i'm going to marry him eventually

just you watch

yeah man his story is interesting but at the end of the day he's just a huge edgelord that never grew out of it
he's alright to play games with but any conversation deeper than that is obnoxious

o-oh h-hey e-echo x///x

nifty

but dude I thought the army made him like that, but no
he was fucked from the start and the army was his punishment

so crazy

watch out hes tipsy
he might hit on you

i'll be your flower maiden

hawks are vicious tho

do NOT fuck with raptors

B-Boris-chan...

fuck that would be awesome

to both replies

echo i'm sorry for telling 10x your irl name

he's not really the best person to tell anything to and i see this now

I didn't even know it was Friday mang.
It was a pretty mediocre day overall though.

How about yours?

but honestly, as a tennis player, boris becker was a god to me

you also made fun of him a lot as you were telling me, I also don't even recall asking you about them? I think you just told me out of the blue lol

yeah echo made my heart go doki doki

awful people

u know it

I thought thursday was friday it blew my fucking mind
it was good for the first 10 minutes then the rain made it suck
but at least I wasn't out in it for hours

10X YOURE SUCH A TROUBLE MAKER OH GOD YOURE AWFUL

It was never really a secret, I told anyone that asked.

Yeah?

Yeah?

Thanks grim

If he made your heart go doki doki you shouldn't have made fun of him!!!!

tsss it jus gentle teasing

oh me

you've done worse

boris becker tho

what's up bro

he didn't feel the same way so if i wanted to destroy him

ddosing isnt even on the same planet as namedropping :L

NYET

~

YEAH IT WAS ALL 10XS FAULT

you made tp's heart go doki doki

did you know you had this power?

fkn savage

denied the e-boipussy

you have been way more overboard with ppl than I ever have!

man so glad i never facebook added any of you fucks or gave my number out to any poster who is not dead

*pours one out*

in actuality it was all boredom finding weird avenues to entertain itself

can't really fight it

lol

like how i just decided to start saying nah'mean a lot

shame no one commented on it before even i got sick of it

pls b nais that is in the past

we have moved on

I'm not actually though.

Not much, playing ow, getting a bit sick of it, got 5 hours to kill.

The dick pic sort of gave me a hint.

is that short for overwatch?

sounds kinda lame tbh

listen to some sylvan esso

yeah that's a dead giveaway

Did you love it?

you seem like the kinda guy who is into exploring weird avenues

Echo stop hitting on me

in theory yes

i'm open to a lot

including interracial marriage

friday again?

goodness how time flies...

Yeah it is,
The game's cool but I exhausted the fun, playing it feels like work now.
At least today.

I did not

Sorry.

kinda want to have a bukkake with grim and echo

on emma

....'sup

wtf

you and your fantasies

do you make money playing it?

you're so forward thinking and progressive

ouch

some things are best left unsaid

tacos, also... chill

we friday nao

i like replies though

my man

No.
I just wanna get master and wave my dick at subtle

Yeah not a big fan of dicks and stuff.

would be a great bukkake, no?

the bromance continues... you and me

me and you

forever

was grim here?

bukkakke is just nasty in general

do you love smashing pussy?

THAT IS NOT AN APPROPRIATE REACTION

how much better is he than you

nevar forget

how was your week

oh yeah it's fucking disgusting

i always feel guilty after bukkake porn

couple days worth of slogging but overall not terrible

you?

grims not even mad at that fantasy

At the moment? He's not.
But if he played as much as me I think he would be by quite a bit.

man i've been in training mode the last couple weeks

it's so boring and weird being non-essential

but also kinda rad as fuck in that there are no expectations

maybe you both should just skip to the next game that you will get obsessed over

no

emma has a boyfriend and I have a girlfriend cmon guys

is there an expectation about the end result of training for you?

lol at least ur real with ur self

Yeah I dun like to go too crazy w what I fap too or else I feel gross too

Doesn't count if you never see them and can't fk them sooorrrrryyyy xD

sneaky...

track down that food cart i told ya about?

He's already obsessed over some korean mmo and passively obsessed with poe both of which I'm not really feeling.
For the last couple of months I've been playing ow completely on my own, the only other thread person that plays regularly is jack and he is so below game won't even allow us to play together.

I DON'T NEED CONVINCING FOR A NO

it was raining all day and I dont live in the city anymore so no

but im going to do all that soon

no

fine... next time i suggest something i need you toi jump

Capiche?

..wut

fight me

what's with the, "i'm only interested in ................. " you said days ago?

you scared wish off

lol wat

because im not creative enough to expand small talk beyond previous topic

hi

probleme

you tell me fucker

the funny thing is there is no precedent actually

no one has started at the level i have

i think both the person training me and i realize that and are kinda milking it by slacking a shit ton

he's a vaper, i'm a smoker

oh for sure i like to get really fucked up with my faps sometimes but i know it's wrong and feel bad more than usual after the cum

i think it's so great that jack is still around

he's like a legend

there was someone's name there

emma is your boyfriend taller than test?

how tall is test

like 4'8''

4'2

ohh those are the best... will it mean moar loot for you?

i dont see where we lost track on the subject...

was there? when was this? i didnt do it, no one saw me, you cant prove anything

around

y-yeah..

'tis all part of the human experience teeps

Everyone's in an amazing fulfilling internet relationship.

then ya

what part of do as i say when i say it was missed on you

im not ;_;

i got a 10% raise at year start and didn't even start training until 2 weeks ago

p good deal all in all

no like you don't even feel the gravity of jack

i have been fapping to less traps lately so that is good

oddly enough i've been listening to more trap music

go figure

the problem is, it wasnt my name

hell yea... whats it for tho

I've also been fapping to less traps tbh

I'm reminded of it every time we speak.

That doesn't make you any less gay.

emma who is your fave emma between stone, watson, and roberts

emma thompson still got it imo

heh... sorry too many fingers in too many honey pots

h
a
r
l
o
t

stone

Gucci mane is great and traps are not

ur winning!

lewd

It just means you've started moving away from feminine. Soon you'll just love muscled shonen men.

How tho

????????????????

i like actually have to start doing the work instead of talking about it in the office

it's a poison

*bro-fist*

do you actually care about him as a friend?

he seems like a good dude

just got some rage issues

who doesn't

crazy stupid love tho

good choice

goggles thinks its not gay until the balls touch

well thats lame...

dude all they play on the only real rap station in chicago is trap

it's so frustrating

except today i blazed a spliff and was so feeling when migos came on

fucking glover changed these niggas

You fap to traps. That's girly boys (male).

get out of my sight

hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Not really, no.

eh i'll get it

the timelines are different

like the phone rings- you have to answer it after so many rings

i can blame my lack of knowledge on anything now if need to

it's fucking wild

thot b gone

lol nowai

hey cuckwork ^^

Gabriel is my spirit animal.

This was a joke tho

It's amazing

Are you dumb?

fapping is lewd

have you seen the act of killing?!?!

fucking harsh echo

i like it

basic english only, please

oooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutt

I still need to watch that ish

Jeez it was a joke

I am not.

noep

mmmm you mean have i seen someone kill someone? in a movie lots of times

oh i thought you were serious!

you bastard

itsĀ surreal, don't read about it or anything before watching

non stop jokes

oh it's a movie itself! The titles is 'the act of killing'

It is available to watch online, it's about Indonesia

you better believe fucking manaka faps to some traps

indochine is mostly girlboys

You're acting like you are

I basically never am

;3

manaka is one of them

samchan, I..

ohh really? where can i see this movie for free?

grim remember when you cried when like manaka fake filtered you?

that was one of your more amusing moments

my heart was legit broken

I cut my thumb and now it's hard to play muh instruments

I cut my thumb and now it's hard to play muh instruments

Your dick isn't an instrument.

nails

why even

dude is a fucking pedo

ohhhh... now you want love after telling me to go

I'm sure you can still fit a finger in your fat vag

ban do you play a drum machine?

or a computer?

i'm really into computer shit rn

But you always stay up late playing it.

I am holding two brand new gaming mice in my hands and it feels good man

not sure which one to use though

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3tILiqotj7Y

tell me what you think after I'd love to hear what you think about it!

can you tell alice to unban me pls

LOOK AT THIS DANK ASS SHIT

how so?

whoa

THIS LOOKS GUILTy

maybe you should give one away for replies

so new thread when

I don't have those.

I can play the drums pretty well but I destroyed my drum set.

I'm playing the guitar currently.

GOT HIM

look at his posting mannerisms

dude is a textbook predator

that says nothing

picks?
idk

baking fresh bread

i should really pick up my guitar

new

ive always had him pegged as a sex trafficker...

like in the movie taken