Holla Forums tards brigade clip of lovely, innocent, interracial family

youtu.be/4HUAFO0nGl0

Read the comments. What the hell is wrong with these people?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/127512642
livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cplOIn0t-ME
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Black_brute
wmbriggs.com/post/5118/
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jc.2007-0028#sthash.upN1JM1J.dpuf
bleacherreport.com/articles/1436191-the-top-50-pound-for-pound-boxers-of-all-time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estradiol
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BnMJL36_oCs
youtube.com/watch?v=ca6PE4122DI
youtube.com/watch?v=tJFIbe5s1mQ
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
jbhe.com/features/53_SAT.html
jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html
archive.is/cwQFT and 
archive.is/hRxGW 
archive.is/MntJD ).
archive.is/1eBu5 ),
archive.is/StDp5 ).
books.google.com/books?id=EQEMF7Qvh2cC&lpg=PP1&pg=PT19 also
ixquick.com/do/search?q=racist jewish landlords
archive.is/MntJD
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qgPrklIrF5s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2mmvajD_EP8
ixquick.com/eng/advanced-search.html?cat=web&query=israel birth control for africans&
wnd.com/2015/05/white-mercenaries-have-boko-haram-on-run/
drjamesthompson.blogspot.de/2013/11/iq-and-gcse-results-in-england-r081.html
theguardian.com/education/2016/apr/04/white-children-falling-behind-other-groups-at-gcse
aljazeera.com/programmes/specialseries/2017/04/child-soldiers-reloaded-privatisation-war-170424204852514.html
archive.is/uPGEN
archive.is/I9vEh
archive.is/GFOBo
archive.is/An7zF
8ch.net/newsplus/res/88104.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who cares? Smug bourgeoisie liberal rayce mixers are annoying as fuck anyways.

Will Holla Forums ever make sense?

But they are:
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/127512642

And that is the third thread I've seen about it.

It's an obscure Swedish clip for a diaper company, english comments and there's a thread on Holla Forums about it. So yes?

And the dude in the clip is with 99% certainty adopted and more Swedish than any Holla Forumsack could ever be

Not surpised.

ROFL. So many dislikes. What a bunch of inept snowflake pieces of shit.

I will never understand Sweden's/western Europe's fetish for black men. There are all sorts of races on this planet. Why black men? Is it some kind of racist fetishization?

Wasn't Sweden the country with the female prime minister that said that Sweden had no culture, and Swedes should be thankful that Muslims are enriching their otherwise-soulless lives?

Sweden has never had a female prime minister.

There was a woman that said something along the lines that Swedish culture is "lame" and then she became party leader and then lost the election.

Which one?
Also, that guy looks Indian as fuck. Haven't watched the video though desu.

That man is Southern Indian you fucking moron.

I'd assume he's Sri Lankan or Southern Indian. I've met a few people that were adopted from there.

this needs to be in /leftytrash/ or /leftyb/

They see something black and exotic, not indian. First worlders are like that.

I was born and raised in Europe you fucking moron

What's with you people and dreaming that white women love black cock?

Oh wow. An anecdote, an ad hominem AND a lack of sage. Quality post.

Thanks user, that was probably the one I was thinking about, still the point remains that most Western Europeans have a hilariously-watered-down vision of what constitutes a member of whatever nation they belong to, so someone being considered "more Swedish" is pretty much moot

You have to provide evidence for your claim, I can do what I like, you fucking moron

Which is a good thing, nations need to die ASAP.

Even if that were true. Do we care? Idiot nazbols might, but it really shouldn't matter to us.

You are dumb as shit analysing things.

Dude lets just split our already small community into 10 different boards lmao

Admit it. That kid is fugly and it's disgusting that a fat Pajeet gets to bang that blonde qt. This kind of irrelevant shiting is objectively wrong.

Yes but you can't really go by what one person is saying. I'd say most Swedish people don't consider you Swedish unless you "act" Swedish which means conforming to Swedish values and culture.

The nazis on the other hand don't care about Swedish values or culture and just care about race.

[Laughs in half black]

I honestly dont care at all that they're together. If he can get a girl then why can't you?

Which is what, exactly? Some mindlessly vague buzzwords about "fairness" and "equality", as if practically every culture on Earth doesn't insist they value those in some form or another?

Yeah, he speaks Swedish pretty well from what I can tell, then again I ain't a Swede.

Jesus christ.
This is absolutely sad.

Why do you care? Go outside, there are plenty of women around.

The universe is so humongous big, and we have problems heres on earths?

I know, right? I feel bad for the family having to read that shit. This is that interracial Cheerios family advert all over again…

I am outraged. This is a crime against white people, specifically myself.

Can't stand undeserved nastiness tbh

How is that even possible?

Hardly anyone on Holla Forums gives a shit about people dating outside their race unless they're nazbols or Holla Forumsyp infiltrators.

If an ugly pajeet can get a pure white aryan woman, why can't you?

OP, being nigger-like as you are, I must ask on behalf of Karl Marx, are you descended from negroids or did your mother mate with one? Are you perhaps even a lazy Mexican?

Stop making these fucking threads about muh racism. Go back to reddit if you want to do that or else read more Marx.

Someone is obviously envious.

The only ones with a fetish for black men are you, racists.

Those are just pewdiepie fans

Why are so many people from Holla Forums lurking this board?

These threads always trigger them and they just HAVE to post

I hope you're joking see

audibly kek'd

People who partake in miscegenation should be deported to the country they miscegenated with.

Feels strangely good knowing that

Starting with you, right?

The dude is adopted though

Yes. The only solution it seems is to sterilize all white women as a preventive measure . Miscegenation must be stoped at all costs!

They're white supremacists. You can't "integrate" into their ideal vision of society. They take the piss outta ( ( ( civic nationalists ) ) ) for a reason.

This has happened before on youtube before Holla Forums itself existed years ago by the way. People do not like overt propaganda. It has been like this for ages.
Next you're going to say Holla Forums single handily utterly recked that superbowl car commercial. People don't like this stupid liberal bullshit. They have real worries like why the fuck the 1% has just a disproportionate amount of wealth and tells workers how great diversity is despite being nowhere near it themselves.

Let's try to get the commenters arrested for hate speech, you guys! Marx wills it!

I'll have to agree with Holla Forumslacks that niggers with whites is weird because I'm a spooked fuck however i don't understand their illusions of "m-muh heritage, muh ancestors, muh race". It's not like people hundreds of years ago got jungle and yellow fever and fucked native Indians.

But dude see if we all become rootless mixed race cosmopolitans the revolution will just happen!

But seriously though you are right. That's what annoys me the most about shit like this. Seeing as Sweden is something like 95% white this just reeks of propaganda.

t. totally not Holla Forums

Says the namefag on an anonymous image board trying to insert idpol into fucking everything.

Brilliant, you must be the cock of the town with that wit.

Still no reason to take it out on the people themselves though. They're still a loving family.

So if 95 out of 100 commercials could include only whites, 5 out of 100 may include blacks too, or are you going to get pissed either way?

I'm pretty sure the dad was raised in Sweden. How much more roots can you get than that?

Idpol = "I don't like being called out for my racism."

Maybe if pic related was a qt African (actual) Christian, not some ghetto-ho African-American

Easy. By looking at whose grandfather was raised in Sweden. And so on. :^)

Since the dad was adopted his grandfather was also raised in Sweden.

Um sweetie. No. His dad was raised on the Bengali river delta like all of his other actual ancestors.

In all honesty, it would be funny if the next Marx of the 21st century gets to write things to his best friend about their kid like
“It is now completely clear to me that he, as is proved by his cranial formation and his hair, descends from the Negroes from Egypt, assuming that his mother or grandmother had not interbred with a nigger. Now this union of Judaism and Germanism with a basic Negro substance must produce a peculiar product. The obtrusiveness of the fellow is also nigger-like”” like Marx wrote in a July 1862 letter to Engels. Would be hilarious even if the kid is a Pajeet. Even Zizek shits on Pajeets like when he said Postcolonialism is the invention of rich Indian guys who wanted to make a good career in the west by playing on the guilt of white liberals. So based.

That thing is hideous. Put it back in the barn.

Get it together.

irrelevant shiting is okay when it's done by white men.

so not you then?

The guy requested an African, Christian qt so I posted an Amhara woman.

I'm white.

It would be funny if the next Mussolini of the 21st century gets to write something along the lines of pic related. Even more hilarious is if they embrace Islam like Hitler did.

So based.

Prove it, shitskin.
Pic+stimetamp

So they did pump and dumps? Tell me again how white men ain't the original deadbeat dads?

You first Pablo. Show me the power of the bronze race.

Cute, but the problem with that sort of mixing is that your children will inevitably lack a grounded identity and will probably grow up to be crazy blue-hair-dying SJWs making snarky comments about their mixed-race heritage.

Unfortunately Holla Forums doesn't really care about their women with the exception that they're white, and can't really address this problem as if it's really much better that you bought some Ukrainian golddigger (I mean sure, you both probably can't have a genuine conversation in your native tongues, but hey at least the children are pale and light-eyed!)

Sure you are

He's not claiming to be any race. Just as a girl has to post her tits you have to prove you're white.

Skin or GTFO.

Post race or don't Juan.

Hahaha, another mixed raced polyp posing as aryan mustardrace. Why am I not surprised anymore?

Why is complaining about this bad but when swedish feminists who were sitting MPs complained about swedish men importing Thai brides in record numbers it was okay?

Really roasts my peanuts.

now we're talking

I'm a white fucking male why is this so hard to believe? White geno.cide is still in its preliminary stages we still exist…

source

She probably has an Autism Level of a stone.

SKIN OR GTFO!

1. We're not Swedish MPs.

2. If you want to give a shit who you breed with. It's of little concern to us.

3. No one here is an SJW

4. The only one who seems to give a shit about race and get triggered over a sweedish woman going after Pajeet are a bunch of booty blasted Holla Forumsyps who will never get an aryan woman. If in group preference is true, then Holla Forums doesn't stand a chance of preserving the white race, considering most of them are self-hating whites.

Since when were autistics accepted in the master race?

Seems like the "genocide" of the whites goes on a voluntary basis.

It's not just complaining (raising a meaningful objection), there are comments on the video calling their baby subhuman, wishing death upon them, and so on. If you can't see the difference between holding a political opinion and wishing death upon others then you might be a psychopath.

Last time i checked, stones weren't autistic.

You could have just said you're retarded and saved us some time

Miles Morales is a real nigga.

I'm not a virgin what a shit meme.

White geno.cide is happening because white people can't afford to have kids of their own and have to pay gibsmedats for hostile shitskins who want to shit out 11 kids then bomb an Arianna grande concert a generation later.

calm down, it's just cute girls, if you feel the need to justify attraction to them then you're just making excuses

Try harder next time, Tyrone.

Well, if I could write IQ instead of it showing up as Autistic level…

*Sweats profusely*

Shite genocide isn't happening you aryan wannabe virgin.

So they're dumb then, and have no interest in preserving the race? So much for the noble volk.

No retard, when you grow up in an environment you have a whole bunch of customs and practices and rituals you pick up from the culture that have a real effect on how you behave and react to stimulii.

Same as how you grew up in a burgerstan backwater and react to everything like a typical burger.

You can use them as a cumdumpster if you want.

Now this is real solidarity, comrades

But racists have low IQs, user.

We are being replaced the Jewish kikes who own the media aren't even trying to hide it any more.

The backlash is coming and it will probably end in nuclear apocalypse.

What about white people who are disillusioned of the whole system? The ones that don't give a shit anymore? The ones that saw dysfunction and broken families growing up and want non of that?

ME NO GUSTA! YOU CANNOT STAY HERE! YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

Holla Forums is prolly fulla hapas (half Asians). I swear, they have the most problems outta any group of mixed people. There's even a subreddit for them and their mental health issues…

I wouldn't mind a night with a dark-skinned qt but using them as a cumdumpster is very rude

Well Elliot Rodger was a hapa.

STAHP! I'm on a nofap campaign!

Yes, good saschanach, 5 lucky charms have been deposited to your account.

So technically it's the Jews who are the master race, eradicating feeble and gullible whites.

You got a YouTube link? Holla Forums videos don't really work on mobile.

How much longer are you guys going to keep pushing this tired Irish meme it's embarrassing

youtube.com/watch?v=cplOIn0t-ME

How much longer are you guys going to keep pushing this tired Jewish meme? It's embarassing.

When will you prove you are white, Xing?

I still never understand their arguments for why they are the greatest when they say shit like this. They say the jews are always in control and they have a higher I Q but they're the inferior ones? And they say asians have a higher I Q but are just honorary aryans? If they really believed this shit, wouldn't they bow down to asians or jews?

Bring one with you to feed it with.

found the mick

Because they're in second and third place for everything and never last, unlike other races, or something.

Jesus wept…

Holla Forums are just provoking people to fuck outside their race by making it an even bigger than it needs to be.

its pretty much set now that i'm gonna try and get me a black gf

then why are they supposed to be at the top? Even if we consider everything they say as fact it doesn't make sense why they'd be number 1, asians would be, and then jews, and then them. But jews are evil and asians are just honorary whites, but why?

U go home boi

those are some nice looking pajama bottoms

🍀🍀🍀interesting🍀🍀🍀

Fuck off Holla Forums. We don't raid your shit board.

Because the guy who came up with the idea was white I guess.

Thank you darling.

those pictures… and the last one, girl on the right… MOTHER OF GOD O_O

fine af… KEEP 'EM CoMiNG

last girl is just so dreamy, holy fuck

2nd to last pls

she's cute

Nice try Pablo, that's not you.

its actually funny how butthurt you guys are about this irrelevant shiting stuff. i think black women are fine as fuck and have just decided i don't give a shit what my family thinks anymore. if they really have a problem with it i'll just stop talkng to them at this point lol

and i am at home …

If BLACK WOMEN are that attractive why is white on black rape nearly non existent?

Makes you think!

Half of them I've posted just because I'm trying to find one ass that sent a thread into meltdown.

They're probably all lying about it. Remember, they're all college going liberals. They probably just want to claim they're oppressed.

Actually yeah, you do. All the time with that NazBol shit.

Imagine being this much of a socio-path. Also don't white women lie about rape charges? Surely those """red pilled""" anti-feminist videos taught you that?

dunno her name, but shes cute

any of these them?

jesus

Guys. This Indian man fucked a White woman and I believe our entire species is now doomed! Thoughts on this theory? I'm very open-minded and pro-free speech.

Oh, and if you don't believe me you're a kike shill.

Well let's be honest, other leftyanons have done so in the past.

Hey. That's my picture!

Nah, it's the one Hoochie wanted to marry along with half the board if you were around for that.

But I thought people were free to do as they please, hence love who they want. Aren't you a libertarian, Mr. Molyneux?

god i am so hard right now. pls post moar. i'd go for any of these fine women. i mean, i like white women too, dont get me wrong, but i definitely can get down with some dark skinned girls too. these women are fine af…

forgot to take off sage lol

Buncha Mexipads LARPing as "Spaniards" on Holla Forums.

nah, I don't remember that, any of these then?

Black women are vile but keep jerking your numale dicks into thinking they attractive, /leftycuck/!

Nice projection there, Holla Forums

dude i love black chicks. you guys are the reason i'm so into them right now. not even kidding. i have two alt right douches in my family that pretty much drove me to this lol. and my dick isn't a horse cock, per se, but i'm certainly not insecure about the size of my penis if that's what you're implying. i just know a good looking girl when i see one. pic related isn't quite my type, but she is certainly not 'ugly' like you guys always want to claim and shit.

What did he mean by this?

I FOUND IT

honestly i'm fine with them posting more interracial stuff and screaming about irrelevant shiting. lol. i like the pictures soooo… idk what they are supposed to achieve other than make me horny at this point

yeah… her breasts are incredible. hips are a bit wide for my tastes… but absolutely fine af still. wouldn't say no to that if given the chance, put it that way.

Damn dude, that's pretty gross. You're gonna have to post more to really own me

I been wondering if Holla Forumss dislike of interracial marrige is just projection. Seems to me that those losers couldnt get their dicks sucked unless they paid someone to do it for them, and here you have a family with a kid seem to be happy losing their shit and talking how mix racing is degenerate, but deep down I think they wouldnt mind if the person sucking their dicks and carrying their babies was someone with different skin tone.

but thats just my own opinion.

hot damn

This.

Kek

please keep this thread alive with more pics. these women are gorgeous

This is why Holla Forums doesn't get laid.

I can totally imagine a low test white guy easily raping a muscular black girl. They must not be attractive!

Make that more webms

I'm trying

lol u fuckin mad man!!

sorry dude>>1712479 was all my webms of qt black chicks

whoops

Burn the coal
Pay the toll

That second pic really makes me think that European-style laws against hate speech might be the way to go. Anyone who suggests that a child should be brutally murdered because of it's race is morally less than human, and totally undeserving of even the most basic freedoms.

Burn the coal
Pay the toll

user their kids don't deserve death because of their mistakes. Not to mention just because a person is raised by someone doesn't mean they turn out that way

I deleted that comment because it was in excessive, and in extremely poor taste, but tbh I wouldn't take going after the families of fascists to terrorize them into submission off the table.

So when can we expect your """"aryan"""" brothers to hang you on the """day of the rope""", Jamal?

Why did this shit thread get so many replies?

I didn't imply any of that. All I am saying is that I don't care if they are harassed.

So much for the tolerant left!

I came for the cute girls, but it has to do with Holla Forums. A lot of people come here because they're so sick of the alt-right and Holla Forums. Honestly though we should really do something to change that, since Holla Forums became even more of a shithole because of SJW witch hunts, eventually the same fate may befall Holla Forums if gone unchecked.

Are we in kindergarten here? Grow up.
Let people see the virtues of fascists for themselves.

So much for the racist right.

And what makes you think I want to be tolerant, cumskin?

Why does Holla Forums actively seek out shit to trigger them? Isn't it funny how people on Holla Forums usually have interracial porn or post photos of black guys fucking white women. I honestly think Holla Forumsaks have some kind of gay infatuation with black men.

Horseshoe theory.
This is the way all of "those people" think.

It's just them justifying their shortcomings.
Nothing to do with gayness

Holla Forums is 90% self-loathing gay black guys, so they're mad at the white woman for stealing their man.

if this is accurate then a lot of these are pretty surprising. Like Holla Forums not being low or Holla Forums being one of the dumbest boards

Intelligence is a problem.atic imperialistic construct

Are Holla Forumsyps truly the Muslims of the chans?

back to leddit

Who do you think you're speaking to? This isn't a fucking tumblr page.

I see nothing wrong with emancipating people that a have a subhuman Autism Level like yourself. If Blacks are involved in that process then so be it.

This kills the boner

Makes you think.
Also, we're not liberals user. Are you going to bitch about us being Shillary fans like you did in the last thread you were in?

Wow you're racist

We don't give a shit about idpol, stormnigger. Far right wingers are subhuman and should be euthanised. Deal with it, Pablo.

Not a liberal

So much for the tolerant left!

If being from Holla Forums was a race than you can go ahead and call me adolf hitler

What's next, you're going to call us Hillary Supporters again?

So much for the racist right.

This thread is so problem.atic there are no differences in the intelligence of the races in fact the entire notion of intelligence is colonialist

I hope you bigots all READSETTLERS

Anyone who's read Settlers and agrees with it unironically belongs in the gulag. Got anything else?

makes you think

They aren't sending their best

At this point I just want to know what is going on in the Nazi's attic that's causing him so much distress.

Fun fact: racists have low I.Qs, and black kids outcompete white kids academically in Britain. So much for the """'master race""""

You have to seriously blinded by liberal ideology to look at that family and not feel a sense of disgust

thank you for putting this image in my mind.

topkek

I.q. is a racist construct, go back to racist reddot

yeah i don't believe in 'rights' or the idea that 'life is sacred'. that's some Holla Forums -tier cucked shit. lol put 'em up against a wall and just be done with it.

Well it's a good thing we aren't liberals then. :^)

What if it's Anne Frank?

Even if she were breeding with somebody who has "inferior genes" like you'd claim, why should I give a fuck?

post qt3.14 black girls or GTFO

you're right, i'm literally shaking just looking at that image. I'll bet that picture was taken in between the regular beatings that he probably gives her.

You first redditor. Holla Forumsyps are biologically an inferior race due to their low I.Qs and claiming the achievements of others who aren't even their race. They whine and complain about how they're being opressed, despite the fact that they have all their opportunites laid out before them, and that it's "the evil eternal jew" keeping them down.

Combine this with their shitty culture, victim complex and "kekistani" culture which they created, they're destined to fail. That's just how the world works.

I'm a chan-realist.

Hmm that's all very excellent so much for the tolerant lefy

Just FUCK Ing look at it pal. Clear your mind and look at the video and describe me what you feel

Truly the master race.

Man-children. Look at the related boards.

I don't feel shit.
Are you trying to emotionally black mail us with FEELS>REALS

lmao

well I mean, obviously they are in the same boat as places like Holla Forums and /a/, but it's weird to think that they are the dumbest of the bunch. I don't know, they just don't peg me as the absolute dumbest.

Maybe after seeing what capitalism has done to this world I've just been desensitized to everything

why do leftists get off over ethnomasochism

see

Hopefully she'll get bored of virtue signalling and flush the turd down the toilet.

Two people who had sex and produced a child, why should I care?

That's where the best part of you went, down the toilet.

I mean your mother could have gotten rid of you Pablo, but here you are.

Well think about it, their main interests revolve around consumerism, to the point that they get tribalistic about it.

/toy/, Holla Forums, /mlp/, /jp/, even /tg/ have a certain degree of blind consumerism that would require a low intelligence to keep at those levels.

The only reason /tg/ has a better degree of discourse over the rest is because it also takes a degree of creativity and curiosity to be a DM or player in most tabletop games. But also look a the massive amount of 40k sperging that takes place there too. I'd bet that /tg/'s average is as low as it is, is because of the blind consumerism surrounding many of those table top games, edition wars and the like.

I suppose exoticism is part of the reason, but I think another part of it is literally racism gone sexual in that it is a fetish in both the sexual and non-sexual context of the word

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Black_brute
>inb4 muh rationwiki. I know

Basically, the reason why black men are fetishized in such a particular way is because things like "muh BBC" are pornographic extensions of the "Black Brute" stereotype/archetype, which was pretty much used by the Southern White plantation owners to rationalize "why such a bestial race of savages still persist on Earth" It's honestly one of, if not the weirdest propaganda campaigns by the 19th century bourgeoisie to justify the demonization of blacks to break them down to be a slightly more disadvantaged proletariat

At this point in time the propaganda has run so deep into the global conscious (mind you Europeans/white people are not the only ones to be victim to this propaganda) that even blacks may believe in it

I'm kind of glad to know that they might be last of their ilk. I don't think anyone would want to be with anyone so repulsive.

So basically it was the insecurity of a bunch of racists that led to their own downfall and lead to the "white women crave the bbc" meme.

Talk about being cucked.

I guess so, now that you mention it the lowest ones are the ones obsessed with consumerism and Holla Forums. The only ones who don't fit this bill are /biz/ which i'm assuming is porkies and wannabe porkies.

Are Holla Forums the new SJWs?

Honestly you could write a whole book with nothing but the contradictory beliefs facists and alt-righters have.

They're literally shaking right now

I'm pretty sure this is a few years a old, i think this was made even before gamergate and before mlp was a thing.

Give it a year or two before Youtube is flooded with Holla Forums & Kekistani cringe compilations

They were always the reverse SJWs, and they knew it. Their only excuse was always that they lacked any political clout.
Eventually that excuse isn't so effective.

they literally are, in every way. Just look at the Holla Forums refugees at Holla Forums, a few years ago they were yelling at people at people for talking about racism in video games and how it makes no sense. Now they're yelling at developers for making any white person into a villain like in that one new game. They are now even rivaling old SJWs in social justice shit.

It got overrun by Holla Forumsyp retards and reddit/tumblr triggered by the Holla Forumsyps.
The funniest thing ITT was tumblr posting ugly black women as if it was somehow a good argument against the Holla Forumsyps.

I enjoyed 'em

are poltards really this insecure in their own masculinity?

Why is there so much overlap between reactionary nazi ideology and /r9k/ tier miso-gyny?

Your newfaggotry is showing, bucko.

comment sections like this is why we need antifa, not to defend the bourg state but for one moment give these monsters a taste of their own medicine.

Most of these fucks are doing our work for us, they're just showing how immature and triggered they are.

These comments are fucking disgusting. I NEED A BIGGER TRASHCAN.

/r9k/ hates women for not fucking them but they're not so insecure to care about a woman they don't know marrying a black dude, most of the "nigger" threads there are ironic, Holla Forums is Holla Forums tier level of insecurity

I'm going to laugh when that kid dies from an immune system complication, or has to get an organ transplant.

I just don't give a duck

Fucking jewgle autocorrect

Holla Forums summed up in 1 image

also. YouTube has a block feature- fucking use it on these shitheads

fuck tolerating these semen stains.

.>>1712754
implying these fucks don't go outside and go on a stabbing spree that never happens ever

Am I being trolled?

Can't, or won't?

He uses the flag for that.

There is no difference.
Don't act like blocking people on the internet makes you some kind of tough guy.

wmbriggs.com/post/5118/

Funny how the bad pictures of the US are pics of diverse areas.

Who was acting like that?

\[spoiler]dam\[spoiler]

All you prove by blocking people is you can't take the heat, not that you are above anything.
That kind of thinking and behavior is what made this mess in the first place.

Are you retarded

what do you mean diverse? there isn't a single image on that side thathas 2 people from different races. Hell, 2 of the images are taken after disasters that have nothing t9o do with race at all. Not to mention you missed the point of the image which is random images used to prove a point mean literally nothing. You could line up a million images of white people or black people being violent and it means nothing since it could just mean you collected a bunch of images of a specific thing.

So is the other guy with the nazi flag just one of guys acting like he's from Holla Forums? Because that's what it seems like. I myself have some views that are different from most of Holla Forums. I know that it's naturally for men to want to kill men of other races and fuck their women. It's just written in our Genes I love emasciating black men and fucking their women.When I flirt with a thick ebony I make sure that a black "man" is watching.

0/10, not white

It's not twitter or facebook you retard, it's having videos suggested to you.

RACE TRAITOR

well I mean, thanks for the images I guess

I wouldn't keep them. I would deport them back to africa.

oh

I don't have a youtube account, I assumed it was the same

Threads like these are why the mods ban polyps on sight

silly whiteboy

them are some mighty fine slaves you have there user

Truth. Niggers seethe the most when they see black women with us.

lol

Stop shoving the shit in our faces.

Pick 1

So go live in Rwanda and STFU.

This question is tackled in two ways by white nationalists/supremacists
1) For those that identify themselves as white nationalists and want to give a more "reasonable, humane" argument, they answer this question by stating that they accept this but argue that all races are better off segregated as it guarantees total harmony among all societies and preserves the different races and cultures, ensuring true diversity
2) For those that identify themselves as white supremacists: races like Asians and Jews may have higher I.Qs, but Whites are the most creative which, coupled with a good all-around I.Q range, have the most balance to succeed (pretty claiming to be in a racial "Goldilocks Zone")
Of course a mixture of both ways of thinking are entirely possible, and may be the usual result where one talks like a white nationalist among others, while talking like a white supremacist among their ideological peers. These people are the worst tbh

you faggots are literally on the search for this

Fuck off I'm not from "pol".

tbh, I still have a bit of racism in my bones. It's not a good thing but it kind of sticks on you. Regardless, the important thing is to free ourselves from the piggly man.

It's tribalism. If the bourgies actually were superior to us intellectually, would that change the fact that it's wrong for them to exploit us?

Every sheeboon with an education and a slim frame is desperate to throw themselves at a white man it's really quite creepy. irrelevant shiting with whites is the crowning life achievement for the lesser races.

press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jc.2007-0028#sthash.upN1JM1J.dpuf

Black men have more estrogen and less upperboddy strength. Why do you think they always get their asses kicked and enslaved? Have you noticed how femine black men are? They obsess over jewlery and shoes like women. Roided sportsball niggers are not representative of the average nig. Black men only target the weak. They don't fuck with me. I'll flirt with their gf's in public and they don't do shit.

well then I don't see how a small swedish channel about families is "shoving it in our faces" unless you want to say anything that exists that you don't like is "shoving it in our faces"

The kid's ugly. That shit ain't feels

Christ you fucks are insecure.

how do they even measure how creative one is? How do you claim that they are more creative then jews or asians? The only way I could see how they make this argument is if they put all of Europe into the equation, and even then it doesn't make sense since its a ton of cultures compared to 1 or 2

If I was insecure I wouldn't be able to cuck them.

I thought they all wanted white women because of their superior genes? How would you cuck them if you say they don't even like them?

Do you even read the sources you post?

though I too have massive Jungle fever

Do you even read the posts you respond to?

Is that why black men pound for pound dominate all other races in combat sports?

bleacherreport.com/articles/1436191-the-top-50-pound-for-pound-boxers-of-all-time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estradiol
Black men literally have more female hormones.

Here's some actuall Holla Forums posters. I don't know why you guys call us virgins. We rarley talk about sex on Holla Forums. On here I see people on here complaining about how they can't get laid because of capitalist alienation.

Wow, the fourth is great.

They are just mad that they are virgin incels who will never get a girlfriend. Jealousy is a very strong emotion. Just look at how they are fantasizing. Sad.

You are Schroedinger's race: Simultaneously savage beasts and dainty feminine petals.

Kek he's got so butthurt he's wheeling the discord autists out. Pic related it's probably you.

HA

Notice how they are white

Are you retarded? The point is that nothing is actually demonstrated from those pictures. It's actually hilarious that the Holla Forums mind is so tiny that even a parody of their shitty rhetoric convinces them

The existence of civilizations and historical feats doesn't necessarily mean those places are in any way 'superior' to the current batch of people. Autism Level is pretty relative and civilization's rise and fall mean very little in the current world.

Superiority and inferiority are irrelevant to what is right or wrong anyways. Even if we were more 'creative' does that actually matter?

Don't forget all the wars they lost against us. And the time British soldiers at rourkes drift who ran out of ammo used sticks, empty rifles, and even roof tiles to slaughter zulu warroiors who lived and breathed hand to hand combat.

Obviously. Anyone have that pick of Holla Forums collectively jizzing in their pants over some black girl?

But those people I posted are from here. Those kids aren't from Holla Forums.

I mean I'm not into that age group but I guess I'll defer to the expert

Dainty, but stronger and more athletic than white boys pound for pound? That's an oxymoron if I ever read one…

Who cares? The only thing we're establishing here is that all Americans have sloppy facial structure and are all round fuggos.

And live in White areas,

Are you not familiar with Schroedinger?

Definitely not from Holla Forums

i believe the point he was making was that black people are either large muscly violent animals or small weak dainty cucks depending on the narritaive they are currently running with. He wasn't saying that they are either of those things, just that people use whatever best suits their argument.

Check the arcives for the faces of Holla Forums thread. There was some spics and mystery meat.

The Jewish media is always promoting this shit. The same Jews that would never live among Blacks themselves.

This.

Essentially they are whatever can be portrayed in a negative light.

except jews irrelevant shit more than any race in the world.
Also this is a youtube channel, something anyone can make and upload anything on, and this one in particular is just about families, with everything from 2 swedes to interracial couples. So even if your "the jews are controlling the media to brainwash" idea was true this has nothing to do with it.

Must be why they always try to live in White areas of the world because their culture is so wonderful.

my bad forgot about the filter
rac.emix

Nope The point is that the crimal behovier of black men is caused by emotional instability which is caused by female hormones mixed with male hormones. Black men cannot compete with whith white men in strength based sports like wieght lifting, or thorwing.

Yes it does. I see it all the time in the Jewish media. It has everything to do with it.

Always attacks on Whites in every manner possible.

Right, which is why females famously have higher crime rates than men overall

Face it, m8. Ever since whites let blacks compete for titles in fighting sports they've been getting humiliates. Blacks are like half of the top greatest fighters of all tine even though they're barely 10% of the population. Pencil dicks like you even tried to ban mixed fights after white heavyweight champions got raped in the ring by Jack Johnson back in 1910:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BnMJL36_oCs

Stay mad.

Boxing is a violent sport fitting for Blacks.

no it doesn't, not literally everything you percieve as an attack on whites is an attack on whites. Not literally every interracial couple filmed is filmed to brainwash people into getting rid of white people, it's just some people's lives that you percieve as getting rid of it

What does that have to do with what I said?

Literal SJW with the sides reversed.

All I know is that he had a cat that died.

Drake is one of the most popular musicians in the world, and his case isn't even that rare considering how stereotypically jew and black culture co-exists. You have literally no excuse for not knowing you're full of shit.

But I thought they were too weak to fight so it's not fitting for blacks. Which is it?

Bruce Lee would have destroyed them all. And he was mixed-race, 3/4 chinese, 1/4 german.

yes more now

Nice strawman. Every SJW leftist should live in Black neighborhoods.

Bruce Lee was a meme fighter

Then they wouldn't be black neighborhoods anymore. Are you sure you know how statistics work?

WTF are you talking about?

Did you read the part where I said female hormones mixed with male hormones?

youtube.com/watch?v=ca6PE4122DI

The British ran out of ammo and demolsihed the zulu with bayonets and blunt objects. Black men who have practised hand to hand combat humuliated by white men who primarily train with rifles. Balcks lose most wars against non blacks. Balcks are a reace of slaves, not warriors. Hitting someone with padded gloves is not combat. Blacks speaking of success on the battlefield is like fish speaking of flying.

Go live with them hypocrite.

Only the main discussion topic of the thread currently. Too hard to follow?

This.

It's the same shit as when we dealt with the social justice crowd.

I don't even live in America, dumbass burger

Spare me your meme knowledge of biology

No he was a real fighter, not the kind who does sports or limits himself in any way.
youtube.com/watch?v=tJFIbe5s1mQ

They have trace amounts. Anyone who know anythng of biology knows that the dosage makes the poision.

Bullshit. Jews do not allow Blacks into their neighborhoods.

huh, rly makes you think.

Then you'll have no trouble backing up with some literature over key ratios and outcomes. Surely it exists and backs up your ideas.

Lmao

Stop calling anyone racist when you yourself won't live in a Black or Hispanic neighborhood.

Pick one, Holla Forums

well, actually I do live in a black neighbot\rhood, in florida. And it's fine here. If you want a direct argument then fine. Your idea of whats going on is that the jews (who supposedly have higher I Q) are trying to get rid of white people (for some unknown reason) by controlling every aspect of the media and many forms of government. With all this control they decided that the best use of this power is to use the media to brainwash whites and other races to irrelevant shit to get rid of the whites and the other races whom they do not like so they can have total control (even though they already do apparently). Now ask yourself why would they do this? This won't get rid of white people or any other race, it'll just mix them. If anything it would be worse for them since then the violent races would then become smarter thanks to the mixed genes. As for "the jewish media" it doesn't exist, while zionists are huge pieces of shit they do not control all of the media and use it for personal gains. In fact, conservatives control most of the media actually (see webm)

Blacks and non-upper class jews living in the same neighborhoods is a fucking cliche, are you joking? I mean I know in bumfuck nebraska you've probably never interacted with either but you'd think you'd be up to date on your stereotypes considering they steer your entire life

I'm not POL.

Yes, I believe you.

Who are Jewish gangsters in the Bronx?

So you're a doctor? Nurse? Some sort of researcher?

When they don't get their tests scores curved up they can't hold a candle to their white peers
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
jbhe.com/features/53_SAT.html

You've never been to NYC have you?

well I can't actually convince you that I do, but I know that I do so your argument of "live with them, you'll see" has no effect on me because I know I do.

Go to Brooklyn, the Jews have their neighborhoods roped off. Jewish neighborhoods are more White than a KKK rally.

It isn't. For example, read 

archive.is/cwQFT and 
archive.is/hRxGW 

which talk about how right now black teens in the UK have higher average scores than white teens on the GCSE, an SAT-style test that's strongly correlated with I Q (see archive.is/MntJD ). And even if we just look at the U.S., some evidence of the importance of environment can be seen in the fact that white teens from Alabama score about 15 points lower on the NAEP math test (which is used as a proxy for I Q) than white teens from Massachusetts (see archive.is/1eBu5 ), and black teens from Massachusetts score about the same as white teens from Alabama (see archive.is/StDp5 ). The book at books.google.com/books?id=EQEMF7Qvh2cC&lpg=PP1&pg=PT19 also mentions that "Army tests in the First World War showed white soldiers from Georgia, Arkansas, Kentucky, and Mississippi scoring lower on mental tests than black soldiers from Ohio, Illinois, New York, and Pennsylvania."

jews ain't white, nig.

Huh, Asians score higher than whites. I guess we know what race needs to be killed off.

neither are you, Holla Forumsyp

In NYC, the Jews live in areas where their are few Blacks.

ixquick.com/do/search?q=racist jewish landlords

> archive.is/MntJD
Same goes for your other links, fag.

So much for the master race. :^)

They rac.emix more than any other race. I ain't denying that there are jews that hate other races, but that your idea that every jew on the planet despise everything different from them and are all secretly working together behind everyone's backs is dumb.

Appear more White Adolf. Go back to Jew /pol.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qgPrklIrF5s

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2mmvajD_EP8

Hell, just look at the post that sparked this thread LOL. Shrimp dick…

It was professional soldiers from both sides fighting. Not civillians reisting an onslaught for decades

gonna have to update that user, some of the links are dead

Works fine on my phone, stormnigger. You're lying and going on damage control

This. Like 70% of Jewish women marry to non-Jewish men too.

They what? Jews almost never marry Blacks. And if they do they are told to GTFO of their local Temple.

They don't marry
BLACKS

Still doesn't help out the black guy I beat up after hoe found out his girl cheated on him with me.

Sure thing, buddy

Got that article about Israel injecting african jews with birth control?

Hey antifa>>>>
Fascism and Racism. Get to work.

shame jones is a doper

also forgot about the hit and run lol

Umberto Eco, Eternal Fascism

Not the point I was tryna make. I was using that figure to demonstrate that not every Jew thinks "the goyim" are beneath them.

they do marry blacks though. Again there are places like that where any jew is kicked out for something like that, but those are places where people like the zionists reign, and is especially true if they're very religious. However jews intermarry more than any other race, including blacks.

ixquick.com/eng/advanced-search.html?cat=web&query=israel birth control for africans&

Everyone in sports is a doper. How naive are you?

Almost. Nice try.

What?

When are you gonna get to debunking the pound for pound greatest fighters of all time list where like 47 out of 100 are black with the rest being a mux of whites and Latinos?

Must be why Israel forces Blacks to take birth control. Or march in Tel Aviv, "Niggers go home".

Have you met any real Jews? They make pol look like SJW's. One rare example is not reality.

What's there to say. The black fighters had managers who paid more for fixed fights.

boxing is dominated by the poor. Boxing is not a rich man's sport since it usually a last resort against poverty. Back in the day when Irish and Itallians were ghetto niggers they dominated boxing. Now that they moved up the socio-ecoomic ladder they no longer dominate boxing. Most great boxers come from poor homes.

because zionists and highly religious jews are huge pieces of shit. No one is denying that.

1. Holla Forums are SJW they don't need the comparison to anyone else
2. Israel is a ethnonationalist state, of fucking course jews who live there are racist overall. Your job is to demonstrate that Jews in otherwise mixed environments segregate themselves from blacks more than white people.

…and then you woke up. Also, having fighter jets, tanks, guns, weapons of mass destruction at your disposal ain't exactly proof you can fight unlike when you face off with an equal in the ring. Face it, you're scared of black men and compensate for your permavirgin status and needle sick by shit talking blacks online, cucklet.

Jews preach miscgenation for goy, but racial purity for themselves. The wise old rabbis know that misgenation is harmful.

I don't understand why people are afraid to debate nazis when all they ever offer is shitty fanfic

LOL This is too good…

I S R A E L
S
R
A
E
L

Go back and read point two again, but slower this time so your brain can process

Seems to be working fine on my computer :^)

The battlefield isn't a rcontrolled environment with rules and a referre and padded gloves. Balck countires rely on white merceniers to do their wet work. wnd.com/2015/05/white-mercenaries-have-boko-haram-on-run/

Your young men are being humilated and disgrased by our elderly. Just like zulu warroris were humilated in hand to hand combat at rourke's drift.

the whole sport is corrupt. Look at what happens during those olympic boxing matches lol

Nah, the early 20th Century produced some of the greatest black boxers to ever put on gloves too. Think of Jack Johnson, Sugar Ray Robinson, Sam Langford and Joe Luis.

really made me think

huh, really makes you think.

See

Yeah, boxing is a totally a good indicator of how good you are at killing people.

That kid is ugly and the guy is fat as fuck.

Couldn't give a shit about his skin color though.

Huh, really gets the noggin joggin

drjamesthompson.blogspot.de/2013/11/iq-and-gcse-results-in-england-r081.html

theguardian.com/education/2016/apr/04/white-children-falling-behind-other-groups-at-gcse

meant for

"elderly white men to fight for them"

I guess they were all old white men in blackface when they BTFO'd whitey on national television throughout the past 100 years, right?

And white countries rely on Afircan soldiers to combat Islamic terrorists. Really makes you think.

aljazeera.com/programmes/specialseries/2017/04/child-soldiers-reloaded-privatisation-war-170424204852514.html

No wonder that Nordic qt made a mixed race baby with that Wesley Snipes looking Pajeet and not you, betafag.

Look at the average Autism Level of those countries and get back to me. Also look at balck vs white SAT scores. One side must be curving scores.

Whites has been reking nigs for centuries. Keep on prentending like blacks aren't getting massacred by old white dudes.

They used them in wars for profit because they were the cheapest. When black countries face analiatiion they hire old white dudes, not other blacks. Really gets those neuron synapsing.

You don't think Anthony Joshua could've folded Wladimir Klitschko bareknuckle in a quiet alley without a ref? You're delusional.

I mean it's bad enough you get caught lying here

But this is just sad.

You don't think a bunck of old white mercs wouldn't slaughter young black fighters on the battlefield? You're delusional.

I never said it was riggged. Learn to differentiate posters based on grammer and tone.

They're not though. Shooting at people with spears and rawhide shields from fortified positions ain't combat, it's technological advantage. I bet you'll try to tell me whites are better fighters cuz they engage in cyber warfare/hacking now too…

Just because it contradicts something else doesn't mean one of them is made up. It can mean that there is another answer, and this one implies that I Q isn't based on race. It implies that it's something else.

Must explain why Holla Forumsaks can only think in binary Orcs vs Humans.

White mercs are destorying young blacks who also have guns. Also the brits at rourke's drift used bayonets since they were out of ammunition. Zulu warroris who trained in hand to hand combat got wreked by brits with bayonets.

What about Afghanistan? How did the British do over there?

Again, the SAT scores were accounted for

reposting from another thread, not sure people saw that, since a new thread was made
under somewhat ok educational conditions genotypic mean sub saharan african I.Q is ~90(a figure lower than 100, but still not that low since we also know that 100

They held afgahnistan for a while, but left because it wasn't worth the effort. Just like the Mongols, and Alexander the Great. The Afghans have long history of Pyrrich victories.

Blacks with guns? Which historic battle are you talking about?

Are you Bat'ko The Manarchist?

Talk about a sore loser.

The current battle btween white mercs and boko haram. And Zulu warriors who had guns that were given to them by Britain's rivals. They weren't all carrying spears.

No one's denying that they're also used for profit, but if they whites were truly the """master race"""" why even bother spending money on blacks when they can just annihilate jihadists in a heart-beat, just like the mercenaries you talked about?

Or could it be possible that they aren't the """MASTER RACE"" you hold them up to be, Pablo.

I wish.

PMCs are used for gaurding supplies. Front line fighting is done by normal soldiers. Plus most PMCs were white. Like Blackwater.

LOL He used to run a blog which he BTFO'd "race realists" on like you do on Holla Forums. Keep fighting the good fight, comrade.

He actually gave the links which I sometimes use, he got sick and tired of debating race realists who would comment on his blog. The rest I've just gathered and cobbled together.

The article doesn't give mention of them being used as PMCs. Considering that these were soldiers who fought in Sierre Leonne I doubt that they're doing mere ""guard duty""

Are you this salty that you're getting BTFO ITT

Which reminds me, download the links if you want to BTFO out of them while I'm not here.

For sure. Can you compile all sets of data you got into one comment?

holy shit why does this have replies

Well here's some

Also be sure to download the info in these archives. That's pretty much where all of this comes from

archive.is/uPGEN
archive.is/I9vEh
archive.is/GFOBo
archive.is/An7zF

Here's a few others that I recently found.

for

Ever wondered if it's just you having a fetish for black men?

God you're pathetic. No one knows about this shit board. You only get attention when your trash shits up the first page.

this is why I hate comparison photos

Fucking incredible

Police say daycare worker tortured baby to death on camera

8ch.net/newsplus/res/88104.html

Good thing I'm not a liberal then

Freedom is shooting women and children at close range

this. Nazis are so socially inept they can only make generalizations about women by observing their parents who are probably mentally ill.

They would have probably lost even worse against roman legion. With Julius Ceasar as commander, it would be a certainty.

That hitler one is a hoax but I am sure you are already aware of that.

then you shouldn't have put "innocent" in the OP

pick one

He's saying that hand to hand combat is largely meaningless and he's right, people invented weapons for a reason.

not even racist, but her genes are wasted on that little mongrel

Is gaslighting and extreme absurdity a tactic for Holla Forumsyps?

Butt hurt?

Thanks a lot, m8. These'll do nicely…

And then you people get mad when some reactionary non-whites say things like "look at the barbarism of european colonialism and slavery, look at the KKK, look at all those white supremacist groups! this shows us that all white people are inheriently evil and that they should get exterminated, everything was perfect until the white people came!" even though their logic is the same as yours.
It's the same historically illiterate, non-materialist, extreme race-essentialist mindset that leads to emotion-driven and unsophisticated conclusions and sweeping generalizations.

Is anyone gonna post more asses and titties? It's the only reason I'm here.