Is it habbening?

Is it habbening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UepzmJSD-O0?t=1m11s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't expect a literal revolution.
The inevitable development of history has been happening and will keep happening just as much as before.

This guy really can't do anything right can he

8d minecraft

I'd say he's doing it right.

But it's probably just liberals crying that they don't like a certain president. in 4 years time they'll get a better one and everything'll be back to square one.

youtu.be/UepzmJSD-O0?t=1m11s

we can only hope

That's true, I just thought it was funny how literally just after his trip Merkel is saying how Europe is on its own.

do you think Merkel has aggressive aims within Europe or is that just a meme?

does she want to further subordinate the EU under Germany?

I doubt Macron would allow that.

Aren't Macron and Merkel really buddy-buddy?

yes it's a memeā€¦ geez.

Europe could cut official tried with the US and the US would still have the same Russia containment cold war policies

Macron was waving his dick about a bit earlier on because he was pissed that France has a trade deficit while Germany has a gigantic surplus, so if Merkel wants more power considering how many anti-EU politicians France has with Macron being one of the warmest and still getting a little testy over the affair they will have to cut France in on a deal.

No, meme

Yes, economically

Can anyone stop them?

Time to fight them on the beaches at Norman's sea! Britterns unite!!!

only after years of bloody wars apparently

sometimes it takes a monster to stop a monster

DIRECT RULE FROM LONDON FUCKING WHEN?

Germans (together with the French I guess) are definitely the ones that want a more solidified European Union.

I don't recall grandpa pickles having stubble.

t. American vassals

We need an anti-yankee movement tbh

Translation: I'm going to import more Muslims

I didn't know leftypol was pro-religion and pro-neoliberal bureaucracy

I'd rather live next to religion of Islam than the religion of neoconservatism

anschluss?

LOL enjoy.

Do you see any pro-EU post in this thread? Do you nazis even finish pre-school?

Doubt that's possible without flag waving troglodytes getting involved

the EU is on the way out, anyways. tensions are only bound to increase as the ships starts sinking. Macron's pro EU neoliberal agenda is going to make him less popular as time goes on. European Politics are getting polarised, radical centrism's appeal is weak, no one believes in it except as the lesser evil. Macron has few allies in the legislature, you can bet that when Macron starts making concessions, it will be to the right rather than to the left.

Unprecedented language there.

Merkel actually is a hardcore transatlanticist. She would've blindly followed Dubya into the Iraq war if she was in power at that time.

This is fantastic. The west is splintering and Russia/China are only growing stronger. Soon we will be back to multipolarity and communism can flourish once again.

would rather not

fucking barbaric huns

Maybe I'm an idiot but has the opposite ever happened? Centrists/"Moderates" moving to the left when in power. I can't think of anything.

so she DOES have aggressive aims and it's not just a meme

I read "aggressive" as "involving military action".

More like non-polar or bipolar (US, China). A scenario where the US and China agree to divide up their vassals is a lot more plausible than Russian nationalist masturbation fantasies.

Looks like Germany are fucking up this attempt at imperialism too. When will they learn?

How so?

How long do you think they can maintain a position where they are catered for by EU policy in trade, monetary policy, and banking while slowly choking off the rest of the core states by those same means before it comes to a head?
They're effectively forcing insolvency on Spain, France and Italy, and saying you can't go bankrupt or restructure, and saying they want their debts paid back in full, and pushing the whole situation to a point where the only chance to fix it is for Germany to issue a shit load of Bunds which will still be insufficient, as the amount of financial sector debt is something like 600% of EU GDP.
It's fucking madness to keep squeezing, but the Germans have some sort of collective autism.
The only thing that is for certain is that it will end, and in this century.
It's just a question of how much blood will be shed in the process.
I predict Italy will leave the Euro in the next 5 years, and tell Germany to suck a dick when it comes to their debt.

What made her change then? It can't be as simple as "Trump is incompetent", can it?

The entire goal of the EU project is to establish the fourth reich. As America crumbles the EU will become more and more significant. This was inevitable.

"We Europeans". Someone please tell to this cunt that Europe doesn't exist and that "europeans" are less united than ever.

I've seen very few people here in italy (except for the neoliberals in the parlament who are proud to lick her ass) who dont' hate Merkel, and Germany obviously, with all their soul.
It would be better for everyone if Italy leave and EU just collapse.

after the next war we should all make a pact to disassemble Germany and return its land to people who aren't going to try to destroy the entire continent every 50 years

where are you going to find this in europe?

FINALLY

There is no we.

Is anti-"white" faggot.

Pay attention, you reddit spacing illiterate. That poster is British.

The alt right hates western culture and panders to american "culture"

Never heard of it.

Mudish, you mean.

Is world culture, faggot. Where have you been ?

"Whites", ofc.

Kek, what a fuckwit.

I just wish that this will lead into some actual policies like leaving the NATO and getting on with the EU military reform and finally getting an standing army for our union.

What?

Cioran should've considered stand up comedy

The EU is falling apart. It's becoming abundantly clear that it only exists to help the wealthiest European countries.