New Benny G cartoon

What did he body slam?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Gianforte
youtube.com/watch?v=GkQm1E2KuJQ
twitter.com/Vedmak00/status/867926314904416257
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why the fuck did he label the fucking donkey?
shouldn't it be obvious what that stands for?

He is Royal Rumble champion, afterall.

He just can't resist.

Did something happen or is Garrison fellatiating Trump to pump out a shotty comic?

So he just repeatedly body slammed a robot, a donkey and a Frenchman? I can understand the Frenchman, but I can't understand the others

He also labeled the mainstream media when its head is a TV, plus had the New York Times and Washington Post in its hands.

didn't some republican body slam a journalist ?

also why do his political comics look like something someone would put in a movie making fun of politics

Where's the statue of Liberty? No good political comic is complete without her!

either he's retarded or he feels that his audience is retarded

What this guy said

Add the crying Statue of Liberty!

Is it as effective?

10/10

Some republican campaigner or whatever bodyslammed a reporter who asked him a question he didn't like. Trumptards are now jerking themselves off over the idea of killing journalists they dont like. Same old, same old.

American politics are retarded as fuck tbh

Greg Gianforte, and he actually won the following election despite the assault.

Literally as effective like there's no reason to label everything, jeez Garrison

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Gianforte

But Macron completely destroyed him in the handshaking spectacle, is he living in an alternate reality or what?

Did something happened?

Top kek.

Nah dude trump 30d chessed his hand using his mental powers and disintegrated the material between his joints so now Marcon has chronic arthritis

And people found it fit to actually elect this moron into power

Y'know, I'm starting to think the tankies have a few valid points…

Ben "labels the jews" Garrison strikes again

What makes it important to Garrison is the fact that Gianforte is a representative of Montana's atlarge congressional district. But Gianforte is from California, while his Democrat adversary was born and lives in Montana.

Top 10 anime mashups

Again Ben showing his sexual pathological desire for a big strong man Trump. Meanwhile, everyone knows he is a morbidly obese slob who eats entire packages of Oreos and ELFudge cookies daily and is the fattest US president since Taft.

Trump turncoated on Le Pen and said that Macron was 100% his guy and that he likes him. I don't get it.

He's just making generic "trump iz awsum" pics to distract from the fact that he's a generic neoconservative and has done nothing worth bragging about.

lmao is this pic real?

*tips fedora*

Why specifically KFC napkins? What the fuck is this weird freak

Americans are philistines.

Dunno if macron and trump are more braindead for doing it or him for thinking it's relevant.

when is he gonna become the next A. Wyatt Mann? It seems like it's coming at anytime

Was he microwaving the raw eggs?

Can someone do an analysis on why right wingers think handshakes are so important?

You know people joke about political cartoonists like this being hacks, with their lose metaphors and over-labeling, but I think Ben is even more of a hack then people make fun of him for. Most of his newer comics are literally just "trump is the best and he beats the democrats, MSM, and people I don't like!" I mean thats literally all thats said here, no joke, no deep commentary, just a message that he thinks trump the greatest in cartoon form rather than writing it down. The man had the whole problem with people trying to make him into a white supremacists and after he learned he couldn't fight it, he just starts making comics for the people who mock him. He realized that this is more attention then he'll ever get any other way so he started pandering to them until his strips are just alt-right sludge he made into a cartoon. He literally works to pander to autists on the internet just so he can have a bit of fame. He truly is just a hack.

Freemasonry

Their dads probably told them that shaking hands is a power exchange so they have to SQUEEZE REALLY HARD and they have never questioned it since.

The sad thing is he's not even making the dollar.

non burger here
I thought 1,160 is good in USA, no?

plus he has lots of other side businesses, he sells his paintings and does design for companies.

He explained to infowars
youtube.com/watch?v=GkQm1E2KuJQ

$1160 for a side job isn't bad at all.
It would be bad if it was his only source of income.

Well, the messed up thing about Montana is the early voting, meaning that people can send in their candidate before the election starts. The majority of registered voters opt to do this. All of the shit he's been doing is embarrassing, but it happened after people already mailed in their ballots. It's safe to assume there are people that regret this.

first impression bullshit.

btw that's a shitty handshake approach. you want to be be steady without being aggressive like some sort of cartoon character. these two buffoons were having a strength trial.

two things
1. why do they portray him as some superman muscular behemoth and the fat old oof he is?
2. Whats with the blonde hair shit. Am I just retarded because but both him and ivanka dont have blonde hair in pic related. Ivanka probably bleaches it now and /pol are too socially illiterate to understand this and see her as some ayran goddess. she doesnt even have blue eyes either btw. And is trump´s hair just turning lighter because he is getting older and appears blonde or something? But yeah their depiction and view of him is pretty autistic.

Yeah Trumps hairs is probably very white or gray at the moment so he probably dies it

That selection of the comic makes him look like he's eying a turd

Ivanka was so hot. I wish women stopped aging once they hit teenage years.

twitter.com/Vedmak00/status/867926314904416257

I love how this despicable liar pretended to not be a white supremacist for some time, only to come out as one when Liar Trump got elected.

Where does it say no stove?

Is this is real? Trump can not be that much of a manchild can he?

kek

lyl

His new art style is garbage, his old art was way better

You sure it's Ben Garrison?

Garrison is acutally immortal, he has to change his name every few decades to keep the feds from finding him.

Literally opposite of reality re: Macron. Macron did the shithead "grab them around the fingers" handshake thing because that's basically how Trump treats handhakes anyways.

not sure if the guy is trying to be a parody of his parody willingly, but he's doing a grate job.

Clever.

Wow, great.

Still too many details. "MAGA", newspapers, the things about Macron's head, his hand… But remove those, and the picture's use of space gets exposed as being simply atrocious. For fuck's sake, Benny, you've been at it for bloody years, you rival Chris-chan in your dedication to never improve by this point.

lmao

Haha I love the onion cameo. Good bless.

Holy shit he's desperate, it looks like he's just re-combinding random stuff that has absolutely no bearing no reality. With all these labels you'd really think he could make a coherent point. Watching this guy fall apart is like seeing Perfect Blue or Ivan the Terrible or someithng. $5 says he can't articulate what it means like that one cartoon in the New Yorker on Seinfeld.
also
Boy he really can't make a coherent point at all without the labels on everything can he? What a mess! Sad!

sauce? this looks dumb enough it sounds almost made-up, but it's tough to tell since all the true stuff about him looks that way too, I mean like
isn't that the sort of thing he should take with him? also lol cankles confirmed
hahaha okay now the other shit was believable, this would strain credibility if it purported to be about Elvis Presley or Oprah
I want to believe he is this pathetic
no way, I used to abuse the fuck out of all-you-can eat buffets at hotels and there is no way a human can eat that much bacon in a sitting unless they're that guy they needed a forklift to get the body of when he died of a heart attack
wha…???
unless he likes to trip over it that seems unlikely, dude's chunky but that's lardplanet size

this, as near as I can tell it's the comic equivalent of panic fire

don't put this on us m8, this guy's a Michael Jackson-level whackjob is this is real

It's obviously one of the things the young people forgot, think is un-"cool" or their liberal pinko parents never taught them. It must be, since that and cutting their hair are all they need to get a job and since a third of them are unemployed :^)

reminds me of Aryan Jesus from Ghastly's

some don't hit peak hotness until they get to Christmas Cake or Ara age tho

he's about to take the brown pill

Carlos Slim is a Mexican billionaire who owns a large stake in the New York Times.

Dr. Pavel, I'm MAGA

He's not wrong.

Democracy has utterly failed, and Trump ain't going nowhere.

Wake me up when he's been convicted of something, ANYTHING!

I'm lapping up all the tears from normies amazed that Trump can fuck up from beginning to end and suffer no consequences.

They're learning about the power of the bourgeoisie the
=HARD WAY=

If I shook your hand, would you die?

it would be extremely painful

you have big hands.

for you.

Give this man a free ride to gulag

that donkey ass reminded me of that

I am degenerate, oh well

I'm really starting to get wary of this lolbertarian cuck. He didn't bodyslam shit, he hasn't achieved anything substantial on his foreign trip outside of the arms deal with Saudi Arabia

who are you talking about? Trump isn't libertarian.

Ben Garrison is

Many Libertarians view Trump as the only internal option to reform the state.

lolberts just enjoy the fact that leftists (the American liberal mainstream inb4) are in an autistic rage about Trump but don't believe anything will ultimately change and probably think there will be a Banking apocalypse soon

jesus fuck, you are really not only economically illiterate, but you don't even know what your boogeyman enemy is even saying

I don't like hairy humans though.