It's alarming but it also feels contrived, as though the number of people behind this effort is small...

It's alarming but it also feels contrived, as though the number of people behind this effort is small. I just thought it would be good to bring this to the attention of my comrades here so they can better remain vigilant against all forms reaction.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepolicy.us/the-illusion-of-voting-third-party-e1de15d31312
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Has anyone else noticed the reactionary right's new strategy of synthesizing fascism and libertarianism/anarchocapitalism (which are just implicitly fascist anyway) into a sleek and well advertised political ideology?

They basically seem to be trying to dupe weed smoking college libertarian republicans into advocating state violence in defense of capital by spamming Murray Rothbard quotes about killing communists.

It's alarming but it also feels contrived, as though the number of people behind this effort is small. I just thought it would be good to bring this to the attention of my comrades here so they can better remain vigilant against all forms reaction.

Oops, cut out text from my original post.

Do these people even realize their neoliberal ""libertarianism"" is an american invention and libertarianism has always been a leftist movement?

Isn't it the same crap American fascists have pushed since day one? Appealing to the Founding Fathers and "American values" about freedom and liberty but only apply it to white people.

This shit only happens in the US.
There isn't much of a "libertarian" movement in South America or Europe.
Sadly, the US is a superpower so it does matter.
But I expect this to decrease as time goes on, just as it did in every other country.

Honestly, I think that's less dangerous than them going full asserist and advertising their toxic social views with left leaning economics. Even in America the working class doesn't seem to have much trust in libertarianian capitalism anymore, they more than ever just don't want to loose their jobs. This ideology you talk about here may impress edgy teens, but the real danger lies in winning over the actual working class with someone who implements what trump has promised; nationalist, traditionalist fearmongering in combination with protectionist or even social democratic economic policies that could actually improve the worker's lives in the short run, that is, with unapologetic imperialism, authoritarian measures and no regards to the envoirement. Duterte promised basically this and got elected on that basis, and other countries only narrowly averted such candidates from coming to power. This is much more dangerous than some teenagers LARPing as helicopter pilots imo.

And these people think we're insane

Do you have any screenshots or links on their "theory"? I'm interested.

This

It's basically just Hoppe. Triple H is pretty much the Muhammad of edgy quasi-fascist internet libertarians

I'm quaking with fear

Seems like its just a few bowtie wearing ayncraps trying to appeal to Holla Forumstards who view them as just weed smoking conservatives

American Libertarianism is dead. It's culturally been replaced by economic nationalism.

Bro fuck those guys, they're fucking with me, trying to get in my head and shit. Fucking Nazis man. Sometimes I just wish I was in the communism right now you know like why don't we all just all together make communism in like a fucking city stick it to the man and shit like what is he gonna do shoot us? Good luck fucking porky I'm really fast. Dude cops won't even shoot us once they see how good it is, like fuck them.

thepolicy.us/the-illusion-of-voting-third-party-e1de15d31312

This is what other countries see and think of us. Few people get to publish this kind of information to the world and only a select number of these kinds of articles show up on foreign internet search engines. The liberals and libertarians are taking massive amounts of heat in the aftermath of Trump's victory. As it was said that not voting, or a vote for Stein or Johnson, was a vote for Trump.

And her Jewish-Mafia, underground funded crime organization and co-ops, are to this day slamming people like us with maybe even a little help from the Republican party in hopes of bringing more people together next election to vote for the only two parties anyone with money in this country can understand.

Basically "I want to have the freedom to monopolize resources and exploit my fellow man, and not deal with any violent or non-violent resistance."
Literally Feudalists in disguise.

Isn't that the equivalent of gulag memes on the lefty side? It's all just edginess.

You still snickering at your own post lad?

Also lel @ "Criticizing our overt authoritarianism is an act of aggression!"

It's literally the equivalent of Nazi-propaganda aimed at young audiences like ourselves to gain votes and raise money masquerading as hip and funny memes. So if by memes you mean propaganda, and by lefty side you mean all of us, then sure. And if by edginess you mean bait, sure. You're in the money.

I think someone at the Libertarian National Convention said that guy dancing nearly naked on the stage after dropping out of the race was violating the NAP so I guess this isn't such a long shot.

really fires up my neurons

I'm just so fucking sick of the semantics man, so fucking tired of the system. I'm not a piece of clothing to throw in the wash you know? Like fuck, its all just so stupid.