Cruise the city with your bicycle to search for a nice spot to make a graffiti at night

unnecessarily long post. but i haven't felt like this in a long time… kinda proud i guess. keep reading your theory, trust the process and drop that shit when the right time comes like it's 1917. feels good for a day man. for a day… ;_;

So much for the non dominance hierarchies left.

Thanks for your blog post man

Keep hanging out with them both, she will give you a shining review to her friends and try and hook you up with one of them since she liked you.

don't worry bru, this isn't my everyday life. that's me like 290 days out of 365.

While we're posting blogs

Contemplating suicide

What is the Liberal defense of being a man-whore?

good job bru

Your dog is a proletarian hero.

Just think user, by giving that 20 away you not only reduced the power money has over you, slightly freeing your mind from the forces of capital, but you also gave that guy following his dreams a little bit more hope to carry on.

You sound autistic tbh

You can always chat online

OH FUCK IT'S REBEL ABSURDITY, HE'S BACK!

Congrats user. He would be proud :')

fug
my life is devoid of substance

I understand that rightists like portraying limp dick liberals as representing all of the left, but they at the same time spout the two hundred million killed meme. What's up with that?

I love looking at graffiti (fuck street art though), I've considered buying some cans and a black hoodie, but I don't know anybody who (still) paints so I've always been hestitant.
I'm a shit artist also, so I'd just be doing tagging, at least in the beginning.

Join some lefty organization, even if you don't like their politics.
Only way out of that shit is actually meeting people, leftist organization is a pretty good way to meet people who knows theory as well.
Just leave the organization later if you don't meet anybody you like, or if you don't wanna support the organization.