Is this the most autistic man in history to have that much power in a regime ?

Is this the most autistic man in history to have that much power in a regime ?

does autistic just mean "i don't like it" now?

He was literally a manchild that even Hitler and the others joked about. They all laughed at his occult ideas.

There's always…

Robespierre was literally autistic. He wanted to create new calendars and religions.

The new calendar wasn't his creation and the cult of the supreme being is not a religion.

The most virtuous and terrifying autist in all of history. And yes, it does seem like he portrayed autistic characteristics: he continued wearing ancien regime clothing throughout his life, got a fresh shave every morning from his barber, contemporaries always commented on how neat and tidy his appearance was, his speeches were really fucking long, and literally all he cared about was revolution, his dog, and eating oranges. They didn't call him The Incorruptible for nothing.

I've never though of him as autistic, just genuinely dedicated to his ideals.

/our guy/
Sounds like leftypol, but with fapping to traps instead of eating oranges.

Himmler was very sociable and cunning, much the opposite to the clumsy and neurotic autist. He was a sociopath with a hobby.

IIRC Robespierre actually tried to repress the more embarrasing post-revolutionary stuff like the Cult of Reason

Definitely Hoxha.

Wilhelm II was quite a sperg.

Not mutually exclusive.

One of the most, probably.
I've read somewhere that he was delusional enough that during capitulation he wondered whether how to greet one of the ally representatives, generals or who not.
Salute? Shake hands? Sieg heil? Hug perhaps?
Shamefully enough I cannot find the source, so I might be mistaking him with someone else.

Hoxha had some good reasons for his autism imo

There was some hikikomori who was made Sultan of someplace or other, guy's only act was to execute the people who made him leave his room. Some of the Russian royals were literally retarded, presumably from inbreeding.

fix your site you fucking idiot

Welcome to 2017 where everything except being some post ironic meme lord who can't stay interested for 5 seconds is an autist.

I just want to open locks. Fuck France.

Maybe it was high functioning autism.