Www.lulz.net/furi

www.lulz.net/furi

another hideout for Holla Forums, only conservative views are considered "facts". Most of the posters are pedophiles, expected since it's a furry board and Holla Forums is there too.

Pic related is the typical "white" person over there.

Other urls found in this thread:

phillyvoice.com/d-five-furries-arrested-alleged-sexual-abuse-bucks-county-boy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shut the fuck up, 3B

m8 as a furry, go fuck yourself.
You just blow in from 2007?

m8 as a pedophile, go fuck yourself

m8, as a fuck go pedophile yourself

shut the fuck up, Sergalicious.

get triggered some, you kiddie diddling piece of dog shit

That place still exists, huh? Sounds like it's still a cesspool, though I'm surprised they let furfags in now.

jej

fuck, as a pedo go m8 yourself

Milo Pedopolis sucks dicks for good reviews now?

Are you retarded? Are you forgetting about >>>/fur/ and >>>/furry/? Reminder that back in mid-2016 /furry/ was the 3rd most popular board on this site.
Except one of the guys she blowed admitted it

Newfag as shit in here, lulz.net was founded by furfags, the original name was WTFur.

great site

Furries love Trump because he rapes women- just like Adam "Zaush" Wan, a sexual predator that the fandom has protected like crazy, to the point the owner of a furry site honestly told his victim to keep quiet because, I shit you not, "it might upset his fans".

Though I can blame her partly for being stupid enough to not only not go to the cops and going to the owner of a furry site, but also being dumb enough to listen to that shit.

In regards to calling furries pedos, this is the dictionary definition of pedophilia-

"sexual feelings directed toward children."

It doesn't matter whether or not the person actually touches a child, if they merely have a sexual interest in them, they are pedophiles. It doesn't even matter if the child is real, they still lust after small children, therefor "cub" is for pedophiles.

If you ask me, most of these individuals have given up on ever getting a developed woman to have sex with them, which is why they lust after small children. Pedophiles and predators know that children and teens can be manipulated in many cases- and if not, the number of kids killed by these people because they refused speaks volumes.

BTW, Anita Sarshitbagian knows about Adam Wan- but it doesn't fit into her crying "video game females are hatred of women because they have big breasts" propaganda message. SJWs only care about non-issues, not real threats to women.

The furry website that protected him also made him a site administrator under the pretense that he was a coder working on new features. He had no coding skills and never actually did anything. He got the job so he could gain access to everyone's private messages, stalk women and ban anyone who sided with his victim.

Not your PA, go shit up some other place.
Contrary to Holla Forums schizophrenia, we don't actively raid.

Spot the moralfag.

You aren't going to like it around here, 3B. We aren't fucking liberals like you. You're only here because lulz turned into a shithole because of your awful posts. Sorry, but we aren't interested in reviving your special little safe space for you. I'm glad it died, and I hope you do too. Head over to the pony board or something, it's more your speed.

BTFO

phillyvoice.com/d-five-furries-arrested-alleged-sexual-abuse-bucks-county-boy/

many furries are no better than the men arrested for this. Furries felt sorry for these assholes, and this is not the only report of furries being arrested for sexually abusing minors. One of them ran from the cops because he assaulted his young cousin and tried to get people to hide him from the authorities.

The only reason you never see furries on TCAP/Hansen VS Predator is because they prefer small children, not the "teens" used as bait.